[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hajime no Ippo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 15.png (366KB, 918x1300px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
366KB, 918x1300px
What is this manga even hinting at for Ippo anymore. I don't know what they are going for.
>>
Ippo is probably even weaker that he was during volume 10-15
>>
I was hoping they were hinting that they were getting old. But it's likely that Miyata is just being a shit as usual.
>>
>>153791018
I Hate it, Ippo is becoming a pussy through and through. Always blushing and overwhelmed by other peoples strength and even opinions.

I HOPE they are preparing a huge comeback with the new dempsey, but I seriously lost all faith in this manga.

When was the last time Ippo fought anyway? Like 3 years real-time?
>>
SO... THIS... IS THE WORLD...
NOT BAD...
>>
>>153791018
Nothing, he is going to amaze him.
>>
>>153791018
I don't even know anymore. Also the whole shit with Kumi needs to fuck off already. The chapters are in the thousands now, yet there has been barely any development between the two, even though they very clearly like each other.
>>
That he need to stop tanking hits every match. At least I hope that. He isn't broken but clearly his last match leaved him with residual damage. The Coach chapters made clear he is not punch drunk.
>>
Ippo will be broken after all if not this fight then the next
>>
>>153791018
The author hinted in an interview Ippo is a loser
>>
>>153795331
Quote?
>>
The biggest problem with this manga is the length. If this had ended 500 chapters ago it would had been one of the greatest mangas but it simply can't end. Making Ippo lose again was dumb as shit because it's set the manga back YET AGAIN. If Ippo was to lose,it shouldve been to Ricardo in the title match then just to some side bitch.

Also,I don't even think the mangaka knows what he's doing anymore. He keeps hinting at things that go fucking nowhere (like Takamura's injury or Ippo's)

tl;dr The manga became shit once they introduced Itagaki as an invincible God whereas Ippo had literally zero character growth.

God,it pisses me off so much. I loved this manga.
>>
>>153795668
Seeing Itagaki get fucking destroyed was very satisfying
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.