[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 76

File: golden_frost.png (319KB, 646x1238px) Image search: [Google]
golden_frost.png
319KB, 646x1238px
Assuming that Frost spent the time between the last tournament and the upcoming one training his tail offf, he could be more of a threat than Freeza was right?
>>
>>153770615
make his hands blue and this would look cool
>>
he should transform like Coola
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHGvQoSHPlM
>>
>>153770813
I have that opening theme for One piece on my music player. It's catchy as shit.
>>
>That Buu laugh
Why does Japanese Buu always sound like a rapist?
>>
>>153770743
And give his face some color, probably blue as well.

Also I always hated how Frost had 'sleeves' in his final form it just looks unnatural to me.
>>
Anyone eles having trouble uploading images?
>>
>>153770920
Because he'll rape you.
>>
>>153770615
It doesn't have to be gold, Freezer said himself he chose the color
>>
>>153770813
>that waist

For what purpose?
>>
>>153770615
Doubtful. Frieza was supposed to be some kind of freak of nature super prodigy. The cances of Frost also being one are microscopically small.
>>
>>153770615
why is he purple?
>>
>>153771024
What about Cell?
>>
test
>>
>>153771000
He just got owned by two super saiyens like Freeza did. What drab color do you suggest he have, go black for max edge?
>>
>>153771024
He does seem to be a direct counterpart of Frieza. Toriyama's said that Frieza's unusually strong and cruel for his race but Frost is way stronger than he ever was on Namek.
>>
>>153771024
Dude has a fucking medically grafted stinger in his arm and the exact same forms minus gold that freeza had, and you think hes 100% biologically normal and fine. Why?
>>
wtf i can't upload pics what gives u fuckers broke 4chan with those big webms sizes didn't you?
>>
>>153771078
Because he's in the intro showing off his transformation like he's going to unload a new one.
>>
>>153771024
He's the direct counterpart of frieza. He's a way for Toriyama and Toyotaro to keep Frieza in the story but without it being Frieza.
>>
>>153770746
He should be a golden version of Cooler's final form.
>>
>>153771072

Not him, but i bet he will be blue. My vote also goes for a Not-Cooler form though, although i don't see why he can't have both in one, like his "gold form" can look like Not-Cooler, would be neat.
>>
>>153771099
I'm getting the same glitch but with pics, glad to know I'm not the only one.
>>
>Error: Upload failed.
bunh of fuckers u guys broke 4chan hope u guys are proud of yourselves...
>>
>>153771008
sex
>>
>>153771000
did he say that in the movie or one of the episodes?
if the movie dub or sub? if the show what episode?
>>
>>153771212
I BLAME THIS FUCKER >>153770040 uploading high webm sizes and shit...
>>
>>153771249

I only watched the movie and i remember him saying he picked gold to make a point, or something to that effect.
>>
>>153771120
I really hope that they aren't going to keep Frost as being stupidly evil. Shit they could even play off the space pirates as a publicity stunt gone tragically wrong when he found the pirates he got were real, and his personality shift in the tournent could have also been played off as him posing being evil in order not to look weak and foolish in front of Champa the God of Destruction.
>>
>>153771335

Well he was a dick in the manga too, so he'll probably be evil anyway, i hope he doesn't go full frieza though.
>>
>>153771249
He says it in the movie for sure
>>
Of course he will, it will show how far one of the Z fighters has come when they beat him.
>>
fuck u guys for breaking 4chan well congrats we can't upload images now...
>>
>>153771376
>i hope he doesn't go full frieza though.
I hope so to, I really liked the idea of Frost the hero, but I'm willing to take that low bar.
>>
>>153771405
Killl yourself.
>>
>>153771335
Who exactly told the alien Frost was even a space pirate? Vados knew he was a dickbag but he seemed to have a sterling reputation everywhere else.
>>
>>153771335
>reaching this hard
wew
>>
>>153771444
Cabba told everyone he could after Frost went MIA.
>>153771461
I am bored and a bit drunk, I can justify anything.
>>
>>153771501
I mean before that. The ref got some kind of update on his antennagram and outed him as a space pirate. Where did that information come from?
>>
>>153771541
Oh I thought Vados said that Frost payed off the the Space Pirates to attack a planet so that he and the Saiyens could drive them off.
>>
Frost enters tournament as Gold Frost.

Beerus brings in Gold Frieza to fight him
>>
>>153771024
Toriyama implied Frieza might not even have a race exactly. The way he worded an answer to a question about Frieza biology almost implied that he was a unique mutant species that started with Cold (not sure about the canonity of Chilled"
>>
I'm having this image problem on other boards too
Hiro is fucking some shit up again
>>
>>153771766

>Toriyama implied Frieza might not even have a race exactly.

I don't know where you pulled that from, Toriyama said only Frieza's family were evil mutant freaks precisely to explain that they are special and not everyone in their race is a super powered freak.

Not like it matters or is relevant considering he said that ages ago and that Frost is from a different universe.
>>
>>153770615
Nope
Frieza was born waaaaay stronger than frost.
In 4 months frieza was at least twice, probably three or four times as strong as frost, who clearly has actually trained in his time.
Frieza is basically brolly.
So powerful he never had to work for it.
Frost wasn't like that
>>
>>153770615
Should be silver/chrome Frost
>>
>>153771841
Find me the quote, I'm pretty sure he basically says that Frieza is a mutant lifeform and his only parent is cold (implying asexual reproduction).

But this is another argument, not sure why you think frost isn't a mutant.
>>
>>153770920
imo Buu's Funmation English dub voice is so much better than his original Japanese one. It's more fitting to his character especially when he does that high pitched maniac laugh.
>>
>>153771841
In one of the Q&As he said
>And, born from his father alone, still in strong possession of the mutant traits, was Freeza.

Leaving it unclear whether Frieza got the mutations from his father only or if King Cold reproduced asexually. It is peculiar that the only other canon member of their race that we've seen is a counterpart from another universe. Frieza doesn't even have any in his army.
>>
>>153771841
>Friezas race can all transform
>Most of them use their transformations as tools, growing big to work on buildings, growing spikes to aid in farming, etc
I'd like that
>>
>>153771870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1KBgyG1Glw
Powerlevels are bullshit.
>>
>>153771893
We already had that with cooler
Though chrome, i.e. reflective would look pretty cool.
>>
>>153771929
Although I agree the laugh wasn't that great in Japanese, the original voice is much better than the English one.
The English Buu voice is merely just a 1 dimensional retard voice, whereas the Japanese one can come off as a nice guy with a soft voice that you can relate to when he speaks nicely to Satan.
When does an English Buu ever sound nice? He sounds like a screeching retard 24/7 which is a shame.
>>
>>153771951
Did you quote the wrong post?
>>
>>153771938
>>153771928

He literally mentions "Frieza's race" in the same quote:

>About how many of Freeza’s race are there? Are they quite thriving, with a big population?

>Freeza is what you might call a mutated life-form. Strictly speaking, Freeza’s father is a mutant with an abnormally high battle power. And, born from his father alone4, still in strong possession of the mutant traits, was Freeza.

>Accordingly, even saying “Freeza’s race”, these two are the only ones who possess an abnormal [level of] battle power and cruelty.

He specifies that Frieza and King Cold are mutants.
>>
>>153771687
Nah, man Beerus should bring in Kuriza and train the little tike.
>>
>>153771982
I'm still annoyed that XV2 treated Metal Cooler as his equivalent of "Golden Frieza"
>>
>>153772009
No, it looks like I speed read, I thought the dude was saying that Frost was significantly weaker than Freeza.
>>
>>153771995

No, jap buu is just as retarded
>>
>>153772067
BUT MUH BIG GETE STAR TORBO GOD KI DELUXE
>>
>>153772067
? No it didn't.
Metal cooler was a spammable enemy type
You fought like 20 of them
>>
>>153772067
and Broly is stronger than Buu in most games just ignore it
>>
So we can assume killing is allowed in Zen-Oh's tournament right? Wonder if any of the main cast are going to bite the dust.
>>
>>153772120
It did that as well but Metal Cooler shows up with Golden Freeza as well when you train with Cooler he goes metal and Freeza goes gold.
>>
>>153772133
but he is.
>>
>>153772028

Here, i actually found you a quote that supports your theory about them not being an actual race from an even older interview:

>(7) What is Freeza really, I mean, what type of species? How did he get so powerful? Why does he have an army when he can blow up the universe with the blink of an eye? –Joshua Dare, New York

>There aren’t many of them, but perhaps they are a new hybrid species that came into existence from an accidental spontaneous mutation in our grandfathers’ time. As for Freeza’s men, he doesn’t consider them an “army” so much as convenient followers.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/press-archive/shonen-jump-january-2003-interview-dragon-power-ask-akira-toriyama/

The quote about them being asexual freaks is more recent than this one though, and given that Toriyama is the one that designed the "frieza's race" avatars for heroes and xenoverse and all that stuff, one would assume that they are in fact a race.
>>
>>153772083
I was saying that frost, even after training for a few months, wouldn't reach rof frieza power because he's not gifted like frieza. It would take him years to reach that power, if at all.
I mean, look how long it took goku to go from ssj to ssb
>>
>>153772162
Roshi, 17, Buu and Satan
>>
>>153772166
Well yes, they included it as a powerup, but that's what it was in some ways.
Just not on par with golden frieza.
>>
>>153772133
Broly's power is maximum
>>
>>153772197
He just needs to train with Champa and Vados and he'd be miles ahead of Freeza doing his own thing for a few months.
>>
>>153772110
Nope, enjoy your dumb screeching retard tho.
>>
>>153772218
Yea, I think a Buu death would be pretty good. He seemed damn invincible last episode so his death would show how real shit is getting.
>>
>>153772232
It would have been so easy for them to make a Golden Cooler model especially because its a standard transformation now, but they didn't. They just had his limit be metal instead.
>>
>>153772255
We haven't seen champa or vados train anyone.
>>
>>153772278
He's not going to stay dead but Buu is about the best Worf we've got aside from Vegeta. Although I'd love it if Goku gets a dead end earlier and its up to Vegeta to carry the team and get the new bs powerup.
>>
>>153770900
i am sure alll the OP fans hate that OP.
>>
>>153772383
We have no reason to suspect that they'd be anyworse at it than Beerus and Whis.
>>
>>153772197

To be fair, we don't know how much Frost has trained in his life. For all we know he hasn't trained as much as Frieza trained to attain gold form. And unless i'm wrong, they never actually said that Frost trains, it's just that he gives that "vibe". If Frost hasn't trained at all, then he is even more of a prodigy than Frieza.

It doesn't even matter, if Toriyama and Toyble want Frost to be relevant they'll just bullshit out some reason for him being able to get on Frieza's tier.
>>
>>153772397
why
>>
>>153772383

And we know how that turned out for them.
>>
>>153772427
>For all we know he hasn't trained as much as Frieza trained to attain gold form.
Frieza only trained 4 months in his life and got gold.

It's been much longer than 4 months since the tournament.
>>
>>153772427
A prodegy who installed posion stingers into his arms because he wasn't afraid of any fights.

Unless he was the one who killed his King Cold with them.
>>
>>153772478

Well yeah, but we haven't seen Frost back yet. What i meant was that we don't know if he trained to obtain the power level he had in the U6 tournament, and if he did we don't know how much he trained to obtain that power level, we also don't know what the gap is between a "mutant" fridge and a non mutant one, remember that Gold Frieza was much stronger than SSB, he just lost because of arrogance(again), if the gap isn't large enough even if Frost isn't a mutant(and we don't know if he is or isn't) then he could still be a match for an SSB.

tl;dr: There are a million ways they could make Frost strong enough if they wanted to.

>>153772495

But that's not why he installed the stingers, he did it because he considered the tournament a waste of time since there was no price money and he just wanted to get it over with and go home.

If he was a coward, he would've forfeited the moment Vegeta offered to turn his ass inside out.
>>
>>153771120
Naw. Toriyama already retconned the "twin" universes thing. Just look at the new gods. None of them remotely look like each other. U9 is a dwarf and U10 is an elephant.
>>
>>153772568

How is that in any way proof that the twin universe thing is gone? Champa isn't U6's version of Beerus, he is Beerus's brother.
>>
>>153772568
The universes are twins, not the gods.

Beerus and Champa just happen to be brothers. GoDs are normal mortals that were ascended to godhood for their destructive capabilities.
>>
>>153772428
>dark arc
>serious tone
>Ace in prison
>LEHAPPY OPENING
i think the song is ok
>>
>Error: Upload failed.
>mfw
>but no reaction image to show reaction with
>tfw
>>
>>153772632
It changes during the war to something sadder. It's more impel down then not.
>>
>>153772568
universes can still be twins while the GoDs aren't.
>>
>>153772309
Hell, they could have even just made it "Silver Cooler" if they wanted to make it different from Frieza
>>
>>153772556
>But that's not why he installed the stingers, he did it because he considered the tournament a waste of time since there was no price money and he just wanted to get it over with and go home.
In the anime there was prize money and he wouldn't have bothered cheating or fighting Vegeta if he wanted to just get it over with and go home. His logic in the mogo was worse then in the anime, but its liked because it didn't make him evil.
>>
>>153772617
What are the odds of two brothers becoming so powerful that they both become gods of a universe? They'd be pretty spooky if they weren't always fighting about petty things
>>
>>153772678
Wasn't that form called something like True Gold?
>>
>>153772707
Pretty low but purple, yellow eyed cat people might be a really strong race naturally so maybe not too low.

Assuming the pride trooper chick is the same race, beerus and champa probably originated in universe 11.
>>
>>153772725
The player one is called "Turn Golden"
But RoF said Frieza chose the color of the Golden form himself, so its not out of the realm of possibility to be different.

Personally, I'm hoping that XV3 gives the Frieza race CaC a transformation that works like SS, in that its the different Frieza forms based on the energy bars. Golden can stay in, but as different transformation
>>
>>153772873

I think Fridges should be able to customize their transformations in Xenoverse 3.
>>
>>153772568
Not to mention the whole twin universe thing was flawed to begin with.
There are 13 universes in total and the number of each pair should adds to 13 according to Whis. Like 7 + 6 and 10+3 are twins. Well there used to be 19 universes until Zeno destroyed 6 of them. If they still followed the same logic of ux+uy=19 then the universes would have different twins after which makes no God damn sense.
Jesus Tori has some serious learning disabilities when it comes to anything related to numbers. Also shouldn't the giant universe with all the others inside of it be universe 1? That way they don't have to keep changing its name every time Zeno destroys a universe.
>>
>U6 saiyans evolved without tails

Wow, Toriyama is really tossing out the originality saiyans had from earthlings. I bet no matter how diluted the saiyan blood gets on earth, it's always going to produce super saiyans.
>>
>>153772957
>Wow, Toriyama is really tossing out the originality saiyans had from earthlings.
one turned golden hair the other does not
>>
wait I just realized
In the anime, Goku, Vegeta and Bulma went to Trunks' world, they escaped from Zeno's massive hakai and then they back to Trunks' world, but the fuel tank only allows two travels so how they did four? (go to Trunks' world, escape from Zeno, go to Trunks' world again to get Zeno and back again)
>>
>>153772953
Whis said there were 18 universes.

Zenno probably destroyed 3 pairs and the numbering of the universe got reassigned. Lets say Universe 6 was still Universe 6 when there were 18 universes, our Universe 7 would have been Universe 13 but it got renamed to 7 when the other 6 were destroyed.

But the pair shit is stupid. It's Toryiama's way of writing in more Saiyans and Frieza.
>>
>>153773012

Because the anime up until the current arc was just doing it's own thing while loosely following Toriyama's guidelines.

The anime up until the multiverse arc isn't canon, or it's a different canon from the manga, whichever one lets you sleep at night, the bottom line is that they're different.
>>
>>153772928
I wouldn't be against that, though I feel like the developers would just be lazy like they were with Pure Majins.

But ideally, each race should get a new Transformation in XV3, since we all know Saiyans will get Blue or 4(Personally, I hope for both). Frieza races is easiest, with what I mentioned, and leave Golden for their Blue/4 equivalent. Bonus points if they want the Cooler 5th form as a separate transformation like Future SS and Super Vegeta.
>>
>>153773000
Gohan can turn super saiyan. And I bet his great great great great great great great great grandson will be able to as well because the only thing special about saiyans is their shitty power up now.

I'm salty as fuck humans dont get some sort of power up and just plateau. I'm glad some return this arc.
>>
>>153773072
>they killed the only old man capable of making them stronger
Dr. Gero should be the hero of this show.
>>
>>153773012
Toei can't write for shit, nothing new.
>>
>>153770615
Dammit, why don't people get it?
Frieza was only Golden because he was defeated by a SS!
Frost was defeated by a SSBlue!
He should be Diamond Frost or Platinum Frost!!!
Or atleast make it a combination of yellow and blue
>>
So are all GoD going to be gourmets or it's just those cats being glutton?
>>
>>153773012
Toei doesn't care and going back and forth was extremely pathetic and ruined any kind of tension in the arc.
>>
>>153773127
Maybe Elder Kai gives them a mystic power up or something or Whis injects them with God Ki. I honestly hope for a big training session after this exhibition match. I dont want it to go straight to the tournament. I want team 7 to get ready using all the stops like time chamber, beerus/whis training, kai techniques etc.
>>
>>153773012
>but the fuel tank only allows two travels
Source?
>>
>>153772873
>Personally, I'm hoping that XV3 gives the Frieza race CaC a transformation that works like SS, in that its the different Frieza forms based on the energy bars. Golden can stay in, but as different transformation
The problem with Xenoverse is that transformations have to be rather basic.
Replace hair, easy, replace color, easy, resize, easy.
They could give you different forms if they wanted to do what they do with Buu, a total model swap to a specific model.
but that's the only way I see them introducing the forms.

And you'd run into the problem of which one is the base, how many power ups do you include, etc.
>>
Is the manga currently ahead of the anime?
>>
>>153773250

No, the anime is ahead of the manga by quite a bit, but the anime's current arc is now following the mangaka's guidelines or storyboards or something.
>>
>>153773226
>Maybe Elder Kai gives them a mystic power up
>tfw Future Trunks almost had it and we would've gotten Ultimate Future Trunks in games
wasted potential.
>>
>>153773280
>now following the mangaka's guidelines or storyboards or something.
This isn't true.
>>
>>153773303

It isn't? I'm pretty sure they said that was going to be a thing and that's why everyone was excited about that one trailer with the manga artwork of the GoDs bowing before the Zenchans
>>
>>153773337
That was just speculation.
>>
>>153773360

O-oh, well, rest in fucking pieces.
>>
>>153773303
The only info we have is very vague from comic con
"What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward."
>>
>>153773360
He's ahead enough that he's designing the characters of the new arc behind the scenes. No verification of whether or not the storyboards are actually "relayed information" tho
>>
>>153773242
If they wanted to go the full way, when you create your character, you would also customize the form.
Second form would be the bigger version, third form for the Alien looking one, and then the Final Form.

Between Frieza, Cooler, Frost, and the Heroes ones, we've got a decent enough idea of how to work with them.

Its like how their too lazy with Saiyans' hair to make models where the hair spikes up like its supposed to.
And why Saiyans don't have a tail option.
>>
>>153771950
>Friezas race can all transform

If there's an actual friezas race there is no point for them to transform as the only reason frieza did it to begin with outside of golden form was to limit his power since he couldn't control it. That's why they can't transform in heroes/XV..there's no point
>>
>>153773592
>If there's an actual friezas race there is no point for them to transform as the only reason frieza did it to begin with outside of golden form was to limit his power

really wish people would remember this
>>
>>153773456
Designing some characters doesn't imply that he's ahead with the story, just that he's designing some characters. They could all have no background yet for all we know
>>
What was Piccolo's business with Dende that didn't have him available to train with Goku?
>>
I hate how they are trying to make Bardock a good guy
>>
>>153773403
>The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead,
Weekly Manga please.
>>
>>153773592

And yet Frost also did it even though he is in complete control of his power, he did it for the same reason that Goku didn't go SSB right from the start against Hit, or against Frost for that matter.

To conserve energy and be sneaky.
>>
>>153773592
>That's why they can't transform in heroes
But they can.

>>153773662
>really wish people would remember this
Toriyama doesn't even remember this, so it doesn't apply any more. Frost proves that by having the exact same forms as Frieza.
>>
>>153773692
Yep it's merely an assumption paired with the fact he said he'll be ahead in the interview.
>>
>>153771072
He got owned by the Piccolo fight revealing his being a dirtbag, and Hit foiling his escape attempt.

Green and Purple.
>>
>>153773713
Dende is going to teach Piccolo some secret Namekian arts to power him up

such as Red Eye Namek
>>
is the image problem fixed yet
>>
>>153773464
>Its like how their too lazy with Saiyans' hair to make models where the hair spikes up like its supposed to.
>And why Saiyans don't have a tail option.
That's because a color swap for 20 different hairstyles that already have colorswaps is straight forward
a swap from whatever hair you have to default SS3 is straight forward
but having SSJ1 and 2 styled hair for every hair style means three times the hair models.
It's not a laziness issue, it's a time vs payoff.
Dramatically reducing the number of hair options for saiyans is the only way.
>>
Is it possible that Goku has any adopted relatives through Grandpa Gohan?
>>
>>153773592
Well the point would be to grow stronger, kind of like how Frieza did with Golden Frieza or that any other race does with any battle transformation.
But yeah I doubt the rest of his race can transform, it's just his family that's a bunch of weird mutants
>>
>>153773813
>but having SSJ1 and 2 styled hair for every hair style means three times the hair models.
They can cut corners and just have 1 and 2 have the same model. Plus, some hairs don't need an alt, like the Gohan based hair model.
>>
>>153773748
I kind of just assumed he'd get ahead whenever Super takes a break from production. Probably after this arc?
>>
>>153773851
I dunno, transforming doesn't seem like that hard of a skill in the Dragonball universe, in the scheme of things. There's literally a transforming school on Earth.

It's unlikely other members of Frieza's race need to transform to control their power like Frieza's family does, but saying they can't transform at all seems unlikely.
>>
>>153773926
For all we know he could very well be ahead and that's why he's always leisurely doing promotional posters and trailers.
Hopefully the next Toyo/Tori interview reveals some juicy information.
>>
>>153773845
Not like he'd give a shit. Probably doesnt remember who grandpa gohan is.
>>
Are uploads failing for anyone else right now
>>
>>153773403
It's sad he actually believes this
>>
>>153774014
Yeah, it seems to be widespread, likely some site wide issue.
>>
>>153773877
it's just a question of where you want to cut corners
if xenoverse was a single player only game, then it would make sense to give fewer hair styles, but allow special hair for each power up

but since it's online with dozens of characters in the city at a time, having that base diversity is important.
>>
>>153774042
What's sad? He's not only carrying on Toriyama's legacy, Toei is his bitch animating his characters.
>>
So having a look at the dub and they keep saying Destruction Deity.
Are you really not allowed to say God of Destruction on [Adult Swim]?
>>
>>153774123
America is full of sensitive cucks.
>>
>>153774080
I just want the hair to spike up like its supposed to. Some hair don't need that, but most would.

And tails. Give us a tail option.
>>
>>153773739
>And yet Frost also did it even though he is in complete control of his power

Watch the episode again, he says he accidentally killed someone when he went full power
>>
>>153774123
Yeah, they were saying a while back that they couldn't say that for the broadcast.

Hopefully we'll be back to God of Destruction for the DVD/BDs.
>>
>>153774154
Frost is also a massive liar.
>>
>>153774123
I thought they were just having trouble lip syncing the full term "God of Destruction" so they just shortened it to Destroyer
>>
>>153774098
He think he'll be ahead of the anime which is impossible even with filler, and him skipping the first two arc
>>
>>153774142
maybe for xenoverse 3, effectively doing what the giant transformation for nameks is, but in xenoverse 2 they wanted to make the oozaru missions be something special to allow for team battles.
Unless you mean purely aesthetic. If that's the case, I think there's a tail accessory.
>>
>>153774161
>Yeah, they were saying a while back that they couldn't say that for the broadcast.
What the hell wrong with our world
>>
>>153774014
That is happening on the whole page I guess, I bet a ningen caused this
>>
>>153774161
Source?
>>
>>153774190
I don't want the Great Ape. I mean, I'm not against it as a transformation at all, as the more ways to play, the better, but I want it to not be bound to accessories either.
Especially since we're still limited to just one accessory(Which should also ideally be changed in XV3).
>>
>>153774161
No the version that they say "Satan" (the tv version) IS THE uncensored version.
This was revealed by an interview with Hercules/Satan's voice actor.
>>
>>153774252
I'm still not sure which name I want honesty
>>
>>153774123
>>153774135
But the dub says god several times in the 7(?) episodes out so far?
>>
>>153774123

Lots of other US dubs, even funi dubs, have no problem saying "god" of this or that.

It's probably to match the lip flaps of "hakaishin" better.
>>
>>153774383
they say in context but not really as a title.
>>
>dub
how about you check these set of dubs
>>
>>153774420
>It's probably to match the lip flaps of "hakaishin" better.
Didn't they use it in the movie
>>
>>153774437
You failed, now prepare to take your punishment cakeboy
>>
>>153774458

ok?
>>
>>153774154
>>153774232
Frost did to to hide his power
So everyone would be underestimating him
>>
>>153774426
Well they have no problem using Super Saiyan God as a title. It's probably because they don't call all the Kaioshins "Gods of Creation". Or maybe they just think it sounds cooler
>>
>>153774513
Kinda funny how WE never call Kaioshins "Gods of Creation"
And yet we insist on calling Hakaishins "Gods of Destruction"
>>
>>153774569
Blame the subtitle groups. Even the professional ones in Funi/crunchyroll use the popular terminology
>>
>>153770746
my nigga
>>
ded thred
ded image uploading
>>
>>153772957
Toriyama hates drawing monkey tails.

After he was done with DB and starting DBZ he realized he had it with drawing the tail, so when he introduced Sayians he had them wrap their tails around them for the sake of simplification.

Eventually he seems to have given up on tails entirely, since no other sayian hybrid besides Gohan is known to have grown a tail and the universe 6 sayian conveniently "evolved to lack it"

The Super sayian transformation was done because he didn't feel like filling in the hair of Goku anymore, so the idea here is that Toriyama is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>153774798
Bulma probably removed Trunks's tail and maybe convinced Chichi to do the same with Goten
>>
>>153774893
That's what people tell themselves so they can sleep at night.
>>
>>153774782
you ded
>>
>>153774798
toriyama is just autistic about some details, take a look at beerus pants on the tail zone, im pretty sure thats what he wanted to do with goku but obviously couldn't
>>
>>153775010
Beerus has an easy tail to draw. His gripe with the sayian tail wasn't only the fact that he had to ink it, the monkey fur outline apparently frustrated him. This is why even after turning it into a belt he still didn't like it.

He could have probably made it smooth but I imagine he probably thought it wouldn't look good.
>>
>>153775107
like a long piece of smooth poop sticking out
>>
>>153775107
But he doesn't have to draw it any more, why not let Toyo and Toei do the detail work now?
>>
>>153772957
Who knows, maybe there's one where the saiyans evolved into anthro monkeys instead.
>>
but the end victor of the tournament in DBZsuper proves to be a christlike figure who hails from frieza's race and admonishes Goku for his drive for combat. he willingly loses and dies for the sins of frieza and his race.

His name is never revealed.

http://i.imgur.com/elHN2eW.png
>>
>>153775195
Because it would look like shit with Toei and Toyo knows better than to bring that shit back into the canon just to sate GT fags like yourself.

Oh, did I mention that you're not fooling anyone with your not so subtle attempt at having hope for SSJ4 being canon?
>>
>>153775239
this site is 18+
>>
>>153775301
The fuck are you going on about I just wanted the one distinctive feature that saiyens have when their not transformed to appear in the alternate universe guys who are still alive.
>>
>>153775368
>this angry

Calm down, son. No one wants to see more of your autism.
>>
>>153775397
Not that angry just confused. I mean why did you try to associate my post to gt?
>>
>>153775440
why indeed
>>
Anyone have the panel of Bulma asking Trunks if the man he found passed out had the same hair color as he did?
Upload it to imgur/pomf/whatever if we still can't post pictures
>>
>>153775547
You tell me, I can't follow your logic here.
>>
>>153775642
>still wondering

and you always will, pedro.
>>
>>153775613
http://mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/015/3635/19
>>
>>153775675
>linking to malware
yeah no thanks just put it on pomf
>>
>>153775688
kys
>>
>>153775664
Oh, I get it now your just bringing out low quality bait.
>>
>>153770615
>>
>>153772259
English Buu sounds childish, whereas Jap Buu sounds like an adult with a case of the downs.
>>
>>153775782
English Buu doesn't sound chlidish, he sounds like a literal retard. Screaming without showcasing any range of emotion.
>>
>>153775798
like the average /a/ poster then.
>>
>>153775782
>>153775798
They both could do a passable Lenny impression. But I was always more unnerved by the english dub Buu. I wonder how fat spic buu sounds?
>>
>TFW UPLOADING IMAGES ON /a/ IS KILL
>>
>>153775888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgKs4W852wc
better than the english version thats for sure
>>
>>153775972
>/a/
???
>>
>>153775982
... the board you're currently posting to
>>
>>153770615
1.Frieza is a fucking mutant super being so he would not get strong enough to need a new form
2.Frieza CHOSE the look of his new form. He made it gold because the SSJ had gold hair.
3.Friezas race transforms when they get new power or have to power down(for some reason). Frost should logically have a unique physical change not just change his color.

Stop making frost into a cheap weak knock off of Frieza. I and litterally the entire fucking fanbase are sick of frieza's and saiyans
>>
>>153775999
every board, retard
>>
>>153775999
I dont understand
>>
>>153773295
Gohan is a unique case.
Shit Vegeta could have gotten the training from the elder kai while goku fought kid buu. But he didn't.
FT would have never gotten a mystic form.
>>
>>153776006
No only americucks are who for some weird reason have a fixation for humans and side characters.
>>
>>153776058
Really?

Explain the logic behind filling the ranks of the Earth team with people who'd get their shit slapped by Namek saga first form Frieza?
Exactly.
They have managed to quite honestly fuck every single thing about the SSJ form completely up in one fucking saga. Just completely ruined it.

I'm sick of SSJs and want to see something else. Someone else. ANYONE else.

(no seriously if they're going to make that last minute change and LIE about it being planned then at least give her the same fucking superhero clothes as the rest of the group.
>>
>>153776048
Vegeta wouldn't want a cheat power up like that
Also didn't it take hours to finish the ritual, SSJ3 Goku only lasted a few minutes against Kid Buu
>>
>>153776202
>They have managed to quite honestly fuck every single thing about the SSJ form completely up in one fucking saga. Just completely ruined it.
>(no seriously if they're going to make that last minute change and LIE about it being planned then at least give her the same fucking superhero clothes as the rest of the group.
??????
>>
>>153774893
Storyline reason that Toriyama gave in an interview is that tails are recessive trait.

I kind of hate that because I liked the tails.
>>
>>153776006
Frost is literally an alternate universe knock off of Frieza
>>
>>153770615
How the hell is there ZERO images itt ?
>>
>>153776360
It's also dumb because first generation hybrids all have the same traits, so either all or none would have tails
>>
>>153776234
Vegeta takes fucking cheat powerups all of the fucking time. He let himself become bobbydi's bitch to gain SSJ2.
Secondly, they can still teleport to the room of spirit and time. That dimension didn't just dissapear it still exists.
>>
>>153776396
Toriyama can't into genetics. He just made up some random bullshit because he didn't want to draw tails anymore.
>>
>>153776386
Try posting an image anon
>>
>>153776341
I was going on a tangent about other stuff. Ignore that portion.
>>
>>153776386
we 2ch now
>>
We Gotta Power >= Limit Break x Survivor > Cha-la > Dan Dan > the rest
>>
>>153776379
If that were true then he'd have been beyond SSJB tier in strength. Not just an extensively trained space pirate that's barely strong enough to fight equally with imperfect cell.

He's a normal "acrosian". At best he's a if not the top fighter from his race.
>>
File: Akira21.jpg (7KB, 155x201px) Image search: [Google]
Akira21.jpg
7KB, 155x201px
>>153776386
>>
File: toei autism transformations.jpg (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
toei autism transformations.jpg
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: img01.png (115KB, 620x830px) Image search: [Google]
img01.png
115KB, 620x830px
Is this the most beta GoD?

>being an indecisive guy with problems destroying things
>>
File: poster1286999460.jpg (1MB, 2048x1488px) Image search: [Google]
poster1286999460.jpg
1MB, 2048x1488px
>>153776503
wew
>>
>>153776533
>no SSB Jelly Vegeta
>>
>>153776551
Sounds like he just wants to do his job right
Unlike Beerus that chooses stuff to destroy by the quality of their food
>>
File: 1280x720-iZ8.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-iZ8.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
We're back
>>
File: 1480905620952.jpg (386KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
1480905620952.jpg
386KB, 960x678px
>>153776554
Anyone have a better version of this one?
>>
>tfw future GoD
>"Don't insult the gods!"
>>
File: 1457628311891.gif (53KB, 256x307px) Image search: [Google]
1457628311891.gif
53KB, 256x307px
>>153776472
What makes the new OP so good?
>>
>>153776582
Please.
We all know Based pink elephant god is not only the strongest but the one who takes the least amount of shit.
>>
File: timeline.png (68KB, 1349x648px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
68KB, 1349x648px
Does this still hold up?
>>
>>153776638
>the one who takes the least amount of shit
>Lets another GoD travel freely into his universe and kill the next supreme Kai
Elephant is a cuck
>>
File: 61556066_p0.jpg (2MB, 2300x1294px) Image search: [Google]
61556066_p0.jpg
2MB, 2300x1294px
>>153776638
>We all know Based pink elephant god is not only the strongest
lol
>>
File: kEOuoa9.gif (726KB, 1024x1057px) Image search: [Google]
kEOuoa9.gif
726KB, 1024x1057px
>>153776601
>no one scanned this poster yet
Damn it.
>>
File: 1485079794868.jpg (37KB, 622x345px) Image search: [Google]
1485079794868.jpg
37KB, 622x345px
>>153776695
>>153776638
This is the strongest god.
>>
File: zamasufags.png (1MB, 1056x750px) Image search: [Google]
zamasufags.png
1MB, 1056x750px
>>153776739
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (102KB, 1200x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
102KB, 1200x993px
>>153776739
>This is the strongest god.
lol
>>
File: 1457138221234.png (307KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457138221234.png
307KB, 512x512px
>>153776801
baka ningen
>>
>>153776801
Fucking dicktasty.
>>
File: Frieza Knockoff.png (2MB, 1210x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Frieza Knockoff.png
2MB, 1210x1338px
>>153776830
They pretty much just plainly state that he's a U6 version of Frieza. You're ridiculous
>>
>>153776872
>>153776499
For you
>>
>>153776801
>killing zamasu that way
>ever killing him permanently
He'll just super zenkai again and outpower the daishinkan afterwards
>>
>>153776639
Need to add that Timeline C has been completely destroyed by Zeno-C, who now resides in Timeline F.
>>
>>153776872
No they don't you fucking idiot.
Not in the manga or the fucking anime.
He's a trained fighter in both and he'd at best give perfect cell a decent fight before he'd get his shit slapped.

No he will not get a golden form. It was outright stated that Frieza CHOSE the golden form, it wasn't some natural form that he gained.

Frost getting it out of nowhere for no fucking raison would be stupid.
>>
>>153771120
So, he's a 2P Frieza?
>>
>>153776808
What the absolute fuck is going on with Zeno's shoulders in that image
also that delete button
>>
>>153777060
>Perfect cell
You really know nothing about what your Talking about
>>
>>153777314
Goku's SSJ1 form is well beyond final perfect cell in terms of power.
He beat Frost like a pinata and was actually dissapointed that he was so weak.
>>
hello
>>
Can I make a post again?
Been having ussues
>>
maybe if u say "hi" to me
>>
>>153777060
>No they don't you fucking idiot
>Not in the manga or the fucking anime
All that headcanon seems to be rotting your brain
>>
>>153776617
shut up toppo "aw look at me I'm such a giant fatass that sucks up to the gods oh what's that kai you're assembling a team? I humbly volunteer myself to be the leader"
fuck you ass licker nobody likes you
>>
>>153777489
U7 APOLOGIZERS FUCK OFF
>>
File: Powersssss.gif (2MB, 1334x9587px) Image search: [Google]
Powersssss.gif
2MB, 1334x9587px
>>
>>153777554
Goku a gud boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>153777554
>A-anybody who says the truth about the fatass is from u7

I happen to know a friend who personally worked with toppo he's a Lyin scumbag who backstabs his own squad to make himself look good
>>
>>153773784
Nigga piccolo is going to become the gaurdian of earth and fuse with dendei. Then he will use his copy bodies technique to give dendei nail and kami their own bodies when hes not fighting.
>>
File: Violent God of Destruction.png (844KB, 974x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Violent God of Destruction.png
844KB, 974x1071px
>>153776551
>>
>>153770615
Black Frost final Cooler Form would be maximum edge!
>>
>>153777060
>>153777451
Now that images are back
>>
>>153776872
>tfw want frost to enter second form at least once
>tfw want forst to use his horns to peg enemies like frieza did to krillen
>>
tfw thred died cause of 4chan fucking up
>>
>>153777608
Zamasu and Vegito are on the level of GoDs if not higher, the Kais literally couldn't comprehend how powerful Zamasu became and they're around GoDs all the time.
>>
>>153778221
GoDs who never show the true extent of their power. Gowasu also thought SS2 Goku was GoD level, he's just stupid.
>>
File: 1479988320604.gif (541KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1479988320604.gif
541KB, 540x304px
>>153778221
>Beerus and Champa fight
>Whis and Vados have to stop them because their fight will destroy the universe
>Zamasu and Vegetto fight
>Nothing happens
>"Zamasu and Vegito are on the level of GoDs if not higher"
>>
>>153777821
>Whis said it in a filler episode so it must be true xD
>>
File: goku shin.jpg (47KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
goku shin.jpg
47KB, 854x480px
>>153778294
>Gowasu also thought SS2 Goku was GoD level
Well in hindsight Goku was stronger than Shin and he was a "god".
>>
>>153778221
>Kais literally couldn't comprehend how powerful Zamasu became
or buu or Goku or any God of destruction they suck at it
>>
>>153778295
They made it perfectly clear that you could prevent yourself from destroying everything when Goku fought Beerus.
Besides, the entire multiverse was destroyed in that timeline anyway.
Unless Whis' quip at Beerus when Goku went Kaioken X10 was "oh shit he's 0.1% of your power" then it's impossible for Beerus to be stronger mostly because Vegito is comparable to a SSJ3 in increase, so as a base he's already kaioken x400.
>>
>>153778336
Well in hindsight he's also stronger than Gowasu and he is a god
>>
>>153778295
i also dont think they are in the same level but nigger using collateral damage in DB is fucking retarded, this fuckers should have destroyed their solar system if not their galaxy by throwing punches 10 power ups ago, collateral has always just been a plot point to make you think about how strong someone else is
>>
>>153778358
>powerlevels

Oh, I see. Fuck you got me anon, but I'll give you a 6/10 for the bait.
>>
>>153778425
Collateral can almost certainly be controlled by the characters, they only use it for a plot point or a threat.
>>153778450
>power chart
>try to power scale
>why y u power level
>>
File: Of_Mice_and_Saiyans.jpg (315KB, 662x485px) Image search: [Google]
Of_Mice_and_Saiyans.jpg
315KB, 662x485px
>>153778358
>>153778450
stop before you even start
>>
>>153778315
>le denying actual quotes xDDD
>>
Is this the darkest DB film?
>>
File: y15MyR7S.jpg (32KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
y15MyR7S.jpg
32KB, 400x320px
>>153778499
>actual quotes
>in filler
>Also namek arc Yamcha is stronger than recoome xD
>>
>>153778564
Its par on course with all of them really.
It's the only truly original one though that didn't recycle or ripoff existing material in some form. Definitely my favourite next to Battle of Gods.
>>
>>153778499
Filler shit doesn't count.
I bet you also think that Yamcha trained in 500x gravity.
>>
>>153778564
the history of Trunks is darker
>>
>>153778641
>film
>>
Reminder that Toppo is a cuck.
>>
>>153778499
because super is known for its consistency
>>
>>153778837
A cuck that will force goku to fight in base form
>>
>>153776617
They wouldn't even bother mentioning Toppo is a canidate for next GoD if le reddit clown wasn't going to die somehow during the tournament
>>
File: CwkSTJzXUAAxcIp.jpg (112KB, 655x719px) Image search: [Google]
CwkSTJzXUAAxcIp.jpg
112KB, 655x719px
>>153778468
I have nothing against power charts, but using power levels is fucking retarded
>>
Cooler should get an upgrade form like Freezer in the games, let it be like his fifth form but silver.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 936x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 936x768px
Reminder
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 813x419px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 813x419px
Toyoyards btfo you all got exposed by BASED GEEKDOM101.
>>
>>153779039
>Deviantart is full of autism

Don't worry, we didn't forget.
>>
File: Geekdom101.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Geekdom101.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>153779048
>Toeishills watch Fagdom101

Not surprised
>>
File: btfo.png (57KB, 842x455px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
57KB, 842x455px
>>153779048
Geekdom is a fucking retard even his brainless followers arent that dumb and call him out on his illiterate bullscrap.
>>
So how long until the Zenos no longer get along with each other?
>>
File: chichi.png (539KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
chichi.png
539KB, 1280x738px
Chi Chi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>153779189
that's a nice hi you posted, anon.
>>
File: chichi.png (962KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
chichi.png
962KB, 1280x736px
>>153779208
>>
File: 1512812841.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1512812841.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>You call that a punch, Kakarot?
>>
>>153779048
Thats ehat happens when people take niggastream too illiterate. I'll wait for yhe viz issue which is usually shorter and straight to the point. I just hate the lord of lords bullscrap
>>
>>153779048
>>153779142
>>153779159
I don't know much about dbz youtubers but whats wrong with Geekdom101 does he post power levels or some shit
>>
>>153779303
No geekdom is just some fat bald guy that jerks off to the anime and hates on the manga because he hates toyotaro
>>
>>153779303
>I don't know much about dbz youtubers

That's for the best anon. All of them are fucking clickbait cancer, and their fanbases are even more cancerous since they eat up whatever shit these faggots spew out.
>>
File: Alpha vs Beta.jpg (78KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha vs Beta.jpg
78KB, 500x524px
>>153779279
Heh what was that supposed to be?
>>
>>153779303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdqVvtB_JO0
>>
File: REKT.png (14KB, 692x115px) Image search: [Google]
REKT.png
14KB, 692x115px
>>153779159
>Tfw nobody cares about your headcanon issues
Based toyo did it again. Toeishills literally having a melt down.
>>
>>153779434
>Alpha vs Beta.jpg
You might wanna switch Those words around.
>>
>>153779452
For the love of god have some of you social media slults reply to him with I accept your concession.
>>
File: C5Q3TI6VYAAowqk.jpg orig.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C5Q3TI6VYAAowqk.jpg orig.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
soon.
>>
tfw thread died cause 4chan nuking itself
>>
File: 1439671905735.jpg (183KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1439671905735.jpg
183KB, 1631x1571px
>>153779507
CUTE!
>>
>>153779452
whats that picture
>>
>>153779507
>kakarotto gets to have 2sons
>vegeta is stuck with a girl
>>
>>153779654
You mean two girls. Trunks is going to be a trap when growing up.
>>
>>153779705
Atleast he still has Future Trunks
>>
>>153779654
Difference is Vegeta actually seems to give a shit about her, even smiling to himself at the thought of having a qt half saiyan daughteru. I can't even imagine how a daughter of Goku and Chi Chi would turn out.
>>
>>153779749
Chichi would probably force all of her dreams which she could never fulfill on her daughter
>>
Mangacucks will defend this.

How will your God justify merged zamasu with future zamasu as a damn weakling?
>>
>>153779654
>vegeta gets the best of both worlds when it comes to his children
>both will grow up to be unique individuals
>kakarot's other son is a literally who
Vegeta always wins baby!
>>
File: wedding.gif (946KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wedding.gif
946KB, 500x375px
>>153779785
What dreams did Chi Chi even have besides marrying Goku?
>>
>>153779798
>implying vegeta has the balls to properly bring up his daughter
>>
File: bluma flashes roshi.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bluma flashes roshi.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>153779835
This, it's probably going to be Bulma that does most of the raising with Bra since Vegeta wouldn't be able to handle it.

And we all know how that's going to turn out.
>>
>>153779835
Bra's a total daddy's girl. She'll fall in line.
>>
>>153779819
Do you think she regrets having a monkey touch her pussy instead of getting a normal husband
>>
File: 1478077292499.jpg (39KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478077292499.jpg
39KB, 360x360px
>>153779798
>Bra
>Not being a literally who like Goten
>>
File: TPoP Bulma.jpg (224KB, 1663x936px) Image search: [Google]
TPoP Bulma.jpg
224KB, 1663x936px
>>153779911
Path to Power was definitely best Bulma.
>>
File: Dragon Ball PB.png (445KB, 1030x378px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball PB.png
445KB, 1030x378px
>>153779929
Just you wait. The next gen females will be the protags soon enough.
>>
>>153779911
holy shit look at that ass and leg
anyone with a body like that would be a slut
>>
File: Fabulous_Gohan.jpg (73KB, 1267x703px) Image search: [Google]
Fabulous_Gohan.jpg
73KB, 1267x703px
tell me
what was his end game
>>
>>153779787

For now, the only positive things on the Manga is goku and art.

Other things depend of your taste like black personality.

The rest is just objectively shit, killing Ningens, without mei and trunks giving a fuck about it.

His bullshit explanation about time travel.
>>
>>153780002
>both wearing turtle school gis
just no
>>
File: bulma spaceship.gif (3MB, 457x337px) Image search: [Google]
bulma spaceship.gif
3MB, 457x337px
>>153780008
>>
>>153780052
Good thing Krillin learned to control his bodily desires in his time as a monk
Anyone else would have destroyed those holes during the trip
Bulma probably wanted that to happen
>>
File: 1483674119609.jpg (384KB, 900x872px) Image search: [Google]
1483674119609.jpg
384KB, 900x872px
>>153780032
Sorry.
>>
>>153779787
>>153780024

Also, fights in this arc are overrated, while the Anime has shit animation, it was cool to see a group of villains fighting in synchro.

Here, black do all the job basically while zamasu just heal.
>>
>>153779929
>>Bra
who?
we were talking about Gohan and Trunks
>>
File: Android18Cowgirl.png (1MB, 693x2101px) Image search: [Google]
Android18Cowgirl.png
1MB, 693x2101px
>>153780090
That control sure went out the window as soon as he saw 18 though. Not that I blame him.
>>
>>153780024
>Goku being smart

Will this meme stop? He's still retarded, not as much as toei's goku though.

He got his ass handled by Fucking zamasu.
>>
>>153780024
Eh, I personally don't read the manga or watch the anime of Super. The series concluded satisfactorily without the new stuff from Battle of Gods onwards.
>>
I'm calling it now, either the Androids will be in a 2 v 2 fight or Krillin Roshi and Tien will fight in a 3 v 3
>>
File: 1487613570138.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1487613570138.png
94KB, 192x187px
I don't like the new opening simply because I can't say the words along with the song like the old one

This is going to take a while.
>>
>>153780362
L O S E R
>>
>>153779279
SSGod on Broly would look like his base form but with red hair, not like his LSS form.
>>
File: goku.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
>>153780191
Nobody ever said Goku was smart. But he also isn't a grown man with the brain of a 4 year old like Toei like to portray him as. The best Goku is the Toriyama's Goku in the manga. Read through the Buu saga and compare how he acts there to how he acts in Super. The difference is fucking jarring.
>>
>>153780419
>blasts old kai directly in the face
Its as if toei goku would attack zeno right away
>>
>>153780419
You forgot to mention the cell saga when he spent the time before the cell games with his family/being a good dad to gohan/making goten with chichi.

The good old days when Goku wasn't a descent into becoming Japanese Homer Simpson.
>>
>>153780419
TOEI Goku
>Was an absolute cunt to Kaioshin before the final face off with Zamas and Black
>Brain dead spastic gotta fight gotta fight

TOYO GOKU
>Polite enough, has a personality, isn't stupid, understands consequences
>>
>>153780362
I wonder if they'll dub this one.
>>
File: 1250891280457.jpg (699KB, 1200x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1250891280457.jpg
699KB, 1200x1743px
>>153780416
Not if it was LSSGod
Not unlike LSS3
>>
>>153780619
Smug goku can be great sometime.
>>
>>153780728
But where is LSSJ2
>>
>>153780484

There was a difference between current Goku and Homer Simpson.

Couldn't tell really.

Both are stupid and cause trouble for everyone around them yet the main protagonists of their series, both have a son that people used to care about but are no longer really relevant, popping up every now and so often, and both abuse their kids.
>>
File: Pedro sperging out.png (3MB, 1920x2268px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro sperging out.png
3MB, 1920x2268px
never forget
>>
>>153780772
How do you even read those cards
>>
File: Trunks_vs_Goten.png (1011KB, 951x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks_vs_Goten.png
1011KB, 951x1024px
>>153780002
Yeah, I heard that joke before.
>>
>>153780808
I don't know man, I think he compared numbers and figured SSJ4 Goku > Beerus
>>
File: Super_Saiyan_God_Goku.png (311KB, 270x959px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Saiyan_God_Goku.png
311KB, 270x959px
>>153780728
LSSGod would be regular Broly with red hair. A regular SSGod Broly would be Skinny Broly, just like Goku was skinny.
>>
File: best gohan.png (1MB, 1267x703px) Image search: [Google]
best gohan.png
1MB, 1267x703px
>>153780017
Fuck mom
>>
File: Confusion.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>153780772
I don't understand.
What's happening in this image?
>>
>>153770615
How much of a boost does Gohan get when enraged?

Namek arc Gohan is what near krillin level or so normally but enraged he is able to fight freiza level 2 or 3 on par.

Is there any character stronger than trained Gohan while enraged?

Also why is he so retardedly strong while enraged?
>>
>>153780024
>Other things depend of your taste like black personality.
Manga version pretty bad honestly removes everything that made him cool
>>
File: Smugku.png (174KB, 1041x549px) Image search: [Google]
Smugku.png
174KB, 1041x549px
>>153780734
That's why Toyo!Goku is best
>>
>>153780874
Nothing, just a retard being a retard. It's not like DB threads aren't filled with this kind of people.
>>
>>153780829
Girls > Boys
>>
>>153780772
I cant believe Pedro can not only Read moonrunes but has a Deck full of them and passes them around as fact
>>
File: 1478544878531.png (448KB, 1061x798px) Image search: [Google]
1478544878531.png
448KB, 1061x798px
>>153780874
Some underage spic sperglord referenced the powerlevels written on those fucking trainingcards as valid proof of SSJ4 being stronger than Bills, who ever that is. People posted other cards of random charaters like Frost and Bardock and rolled with it.
>>
>>153780829
why are these two so useless?
>>
>>153780937
>Dr. Frost
>I'm SIA
>>
>>153780808
The symbol on the right is their class, elite hero or berserker.
Then you got your HP, your power and your card.
The icon right above the right number describes what kind of gimmick they have with a rough idea of what sort of gesture is involved.
>>
>>153778358
>Vegito is comparable to a SSJ3 in increase, so as a base he's already kaioken x400.

Does this stuff even matter anymore?

Isn't future trunks base form as strong as Goku's ssj3? And Goku and vegetas base form as strong as gotenks ssj3?
>>
>>153780965
Why do you think it was a spic?
>>
>>153781007
running theme in the threads.
If your retarded, like GT, or just like anything another doesnt like, you are a descendant from the God of Immigration
>>
>>153781007
Not him but most retarded DB fans are spics aren't they?
>>
>>153779048
What's the problem here?
>>
>>153780874
He says SS4 Goku is stronger than Beerus because his DBH card has bigger numbers

Then got BTFO when other anon posted random characters cards with even bigger numbers
>>
File: 1487481849613.jpg (341KB, 697x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487481849613.jpg
341KB, 697x800px
So, as far as I can tell- Two things are retconned from the EoZ
>7 years of space
>"I haven't seen Goku smile like that in a long time."

Just wanted to let that out.
>>
>>153780946
>Toriyama
>Giving a fuck about girls
>>
>>153781110
Sorry I meant peace, not space.
>>
File: 1487718429346.jpg (90KB, 560x620px) Image search: [Google]
1487718429346.jpg
90KB, 560x620px
>>153781107
>>153780965
This pleases me.
>>
File: btf.jpg (180KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
btf.jpg
180KB, 1203x1447px
>>153781124
You better be preparing to delete this.
>>
>>153780419
How was dbz Manga goku any different than dbz anime goku?
>>
So does the Supreme Kai world not have heavier gravity than Earth?

Mai took it pretty fine.
>>
>>153781260
Mr. Satan, Dende and the dog took it pretty fine too.
>>
>>153780971
Nobody knows what to do with them. Especially Goten, because at least Trunks got some attention during the Future Trunks arc.
>>
>>153781310
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I wonder why the gravity is heavy in King Kais world then.
>>
>>153781328
Why did Toriyama even create Goten then?
>>
>>153781310
Satan is far stronger than dendai(who isn't even warrior class) and a normal human girl.

That's like comparing child goku to a normal human girl
>>
>>153781361
Because everyone loves Kid Goku and therefore they should love Kid Goku 2.0
>>
>>153781361
To introduce fusions.
>>
>>153781367
Are you saying Satan can take x10 gravity just fine?
>>
>>153781361
To be Kid Trunks power-up.
>>
>>153780889
Please dragon Ball lore masters
>>
So obviously the tension in this arc is that only universe 7fags, Cabba, and maybe Hit will want to wish for all universes to be restored after this.

But will the supposed heros of the pride troopers condemn universe 7 to erasure just because of Goku's dumbass?
>>
>>153781436
He has survived attacks by both Perfect Cell and Kids Buu.

Name one single character that has survived a fight against both perfect cell and kid buu.
>>
>>153781361
He is fusion fodder.
>>
>>153781361
He was supposed to replace Goku's image, and Gohan was supposed to replace Goku's character.
>>
still waiting for studiomegaane and the full version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnTquyUDuqw
>>
>>153781328
Not to mention that Trunks has more personality than Goten.
>>
>>153781660
>>153781328

How come future trunks is so much stronger than Gohan ever was or ever will be?
>>
>>153781484
Vegeta
>>
>>153781807
Trunks is the next generation of half-saiyans which are more powerful.
>>
>>153781807
He comes from a world of strife so he has no peace in which he can relax and lose all his experience points.
>>
>>153781807
He is the only half-saiyan who is forced to train constantly.
>>
>>153781484
Goku.

Remember 2nd form cell killed Goku, not perfect cell.
>>
>>153781815
How could Vegeta survive a fight he wasn't even alive for? He was already dead to Majin Buu.

>>153782032
Goku was dead. He didn't survive perfect cell fight.
>>
>>153780416
>>153780728
>>153780868
But what about Super Saiyan Devil?
>>
>>153780870
ReALLY!!?
>>
>>153779048
Just watched his video about the supposedly plot hole in the manga. Guy is simply full of shit and doesnt know how timetravel works in dragon ball. He still think its a branch in time when in fact we know that timelines are actually parallel worlds. As for the cell thing cell does not come from the same world that the future trunks we know.
>>
>>153782162
>Goku was dead. He didn't survive perfect cell fight.

What?
>>
>>153782175
That's the form we see in the new opening.
>>
File: Chi Chi molesting Gohan.jpg (31KB, 711x402px) Image search: [Google]
Chi Chi molesting Gohan.jpg
31KB, 711x402px
>>153780870
>implying chi chi wasn't the one who molested him out of frustration while goku was dead
>>
Did they improve the shading in the new arc?
Somehow it doesn't look like complete shit now.
>>
>>153782175
>Super Saiyan Devil
I want pedro's to leave
>>
>>153779105
>You're no fun when someone decides to show talent
Unfortunately, I never forgot, it just had to be the one thing I perfected repressive psychology for.
>>
>>153779432
Did that fat fuck fix his tooth yet?
>>
>>153782279
Geekdom is cancer and any shills of him should be perma banned immediately
>>
>>153782326
It's a new filter.
>>
>>153777802
You're still doing this? Look around you!
>>
>>153782444
You would have to ban 80% of the posters in this thread. I am not fond of him but he still makes good points sometimes
>>
>>153782492
>You would have to ban 80% of the posters in this thread

What are you one about? Majority of this thread is shitting on him along with the other youtube cancer.
>>
>>153782444
Anyone who posts youtubers should be banned.
>>
>>153782492
Underage faggots wont be missed
>>
>>153782162
>He didn't survive perfect cell fight.
But he literally did. Are you stupid?

>How could Vegeta survive a fight he wasn't even alive for
He didn't get erased from existence by dying twice.
Also pic related, Vegeta survived Kid Buu after being revived by Porunga. Are you stupid or just baiting?
>>
>>153780484
To be honest Homer suffered the same treatment as Goku.
>>
File: vegeta.png (383KB, 514x948px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.png
383KB, 514x948px
>>153782162
>>153782613
I'm stupid and forgot the pic, but fuck you.
>>
>>153780772
>Put in me in screencap
cringe
>>
>>153781081
At least most spics experienced DB in the correct order, at the right time, and with the actual original script and OST.
>>
>>153782613
>erased from existence by dying twice.

This is the stupidest shit. Fuck you Toriyama.
>>
>>153782735
t. spic
>>
>>153782285
Where was he during Gohan vs cell?

Where was he at the end of Gohan vs cell?
>>
>>153780999
Trying to quantify or compare strength is pointless now.

You can only do it on a super basic level.

Blue > Yellow

Fused > unfused
>>
>>153770813
i want more. i want that game. give
>>
>>153782790
It's not that far-fetched. Or are dead people supposed to just suffer eternally, never dying?
>>
>>153782862
yeah
>>
i'm glad that 4chan isn't fucking up anymore..for now at least.
>>
>>153780870
Kek this is the best one so far
>>
>>153783315
Get back to mowing my lawn, Jose. I don't pay you to shitpost on 4chan.
>>
File: 1487735267494.png (320KB, 646x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1487735267494.png
320KB, 646x1238px
Piccolo power up when?
>>
File: pepe trump.jpg (22KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump.jpg
22KB, 486x486px
>>153783370
You'll have to mow your own lawn soon enough ;^)
>>
>>153783441
Didn't Frieza volunteeringly choose gold as his color of choice?

It'd seem odd to me that Frost would do the same.
>>
File: claimedwaifu.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
claimedwaifu.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>153783445
No, I'll just hire an american citizen looking for work.
>>
>>153782790
Why? If your soul disappears, it's over.
>>
>>153782890
Dead, because 2nd form Cell (not perfect cell) killed him.
>>
>>153783524
Well fug mate.
>>
I understand everything else about the zamasu saga, how trunks could overcome him with all of everyones powers, but

what exactly was his attack? howd he do it?

he never even learned to spirit bomb, hod he make one in his sword?
>>
>>153783699
We don't discuss the anime. Wait for the manga to catch up.
>>
>>153783699
Eh, friendship.
>>
>>153781007
Isn't Beerus's spic name Bills? If someone calls him that they're a spic.
>>
>>153783479
Silver Frost.

>>153783699
You could argue that he learned it while training with Supreme Kai to fight Buu, but nothing says so. It was mostly power of friendship stuff.
>>
>>153783699
The power of friendship.
>>
>>153783699
the power of "hi" is good yes.
and nice hidden "hi" you got there, anon!
Well, hi to you too!
>>
>>153783794
I think they changed his name to Bills because "Beerus" and "Virus" are pronounced the same way in spanish
>>
File: 1386607977497.jpg (56KB, 522x355px) Image search: [Google]
1386607977497.jpg
56KB, 522x355px
>>153783524
>Finger locking
>>
File: d.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>153784057
Problem, anon?
>>
>>153783606
>Cell killed Goku even without his Perfect form
he truly was Perfect
>>
i want a romance ark between supreme kai and beerus

where the fuck is it?

supreme kai is CUTE
>>
File: C4_mbUOUcAAVkYZ.png orig.png (190KB, 400x1004px) Image search: [Google]
C4_mbUOUcAAVkYZ.png orig.png
190KB, 400x1004px
>>153784109
>>
>>153784150
Translate?
>>
>>153784189
maybe if u say "hi" to me
>>
File: 1486060820580.jpg (107KB, 758x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1486060820580.jpg
107KB, 758x1015px
>>153784239
__
>>
File: 937.gif (278KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
937.gif
278KB, 500x281px
>>153784090
>>
How come everyone wants hit to job to ayy? What if we get hit vs goku 2 (3)? To demonstrate ayys power., why can't they just make vegeta job to him? Why does it have to be hit?
>>
>>153783699
>>153782996
Yeah but how is base trunks as strong as Ssj3 goku.

And ssj2 trunks is as powerful as ssjb goku or at least near that level. Hard to say of he is close to ssjb or even stronger
>>
>>153784090
>>153784274

Anyone have that gif of Chi Chi dancing during this episode?
>>
>>153784274
Thanks doc
>>
>>153784315
god ki is contagious
when he powered up that first time and got the blue color it means he achieved a kind of half-god form
>>
>>153784090
yes
it's too lewd

Gohan is pure
>>
>>153784300

Hit is Goku's bff. Vegeta is now old and busted.
>>
>>153784315
>but how is base trunks as strong as Ssj3 goku.

what?
>>
File: 488967.jpg (662KB, 1384x1980px) Image search: [Google]
488967.jpg
662KB, 1384x1980px
Anyone have any interesting Dragon Ball facts or trivia?

I'll go first:

Gogeta was the first character to use the Final Kamehameha in games making its debut in Ultimate Battle 22, however it was adapted to Vegito's moveset in most games afterwards.
>>
>>153784347
Still don't explain base trunks as strong as ssj3 goku.

>>153784375
Manga
>>
>>153783524
Is this from GT? I don't remember this at all
>>
>>153784454
It's from the Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of Dragon movie.
>>
>>153784472
>so if the reason goku can't sense the u9 peoples ki is that perhaps "you can't sense different universes ki"
That's retarded headcanon fantheory that has no basis aside from 3 special characters that were supposed to be slightly arguably just barely mysterious. Get that bullshit out of this thread.
>>
>>153784498
this desu
>>
File: PrideTrooperGrey.png (67KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
PrideTrooperGrey.png
67KB, 350x197px
Leave Hit's virginity to me.
>>
>>153784486
>Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of Dragon
Don't you mean: Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Fist Explosion!! If Gokū Can't Do It, Who Will
>>
>>153784274
I like that Puar is there for some reason.
>>
>>153784561
The probably forgot to put her in another shot.
>>
>>153784606
>her
>>
>>153784378
Toriyama was originally going to make goku and Vegeta use the fusion dance, but that idea was taken by Movie 12, so he tried to figure out a way they could fuse and he thought about the potara earrings.
>>
>>153784629
>talking shit to yamcha's waifu
>>
File: 1.png (240KB, 544x430px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
240KB, 544x430px
>>153784362
>Gohan is pure
year right
>>
>>153784643
Wait, what? Why can't he use an idea that was used in a movie?

Super is doing it all the time now.
>>
>>153777489
Shut up I like Lorax
>>
>>153784629
Wait what?! Puar isn't female, what the hell?
>>
File: meoow.png (81KB, 418x637px) Image search: [Google]
meoow.png
81KB, 418x637px
KITTY
>>
>>153784794
a cat is fine too.
>>
>>153784434

???

Base Trunks is not even near SS3 Goku's level, he needs to use his mastered SS2
>>
>>153784794
>Shu didn't bark at the cat
Shame.
>>
>>153784854
>>153784854
>>153784854
New thread lads
>>
hi
>>
>>153784892
>right on bump limit
You did good this time anon.
>>
>>153776499
>If that were true then he'd have been beyond SSJB tier in strength
Only if he trained. He used forms to lower his power level just like Freeza, so it seems like he didn't really train either. He was more active in general though, which is why he was stronger than Namek Freeza.
>>
>>153783479
He was beaten by two gold SSJs. Although he could also go blue, since it was the strongest form they used in the tournament.
>>
>>153783699
I like to think Trunks came up with his own version of a Spirit Bomb, considering that until now he has been using various Z fighter's techniques, including the sword beam from Vegito after only seeing once
>>
>>153784865
I don't know why but that would be funny.
>>
>>153784274
Why are these fuckers in a disco?
>>
>>153776007
not everyone is a fucking crossboarder like you.
>>
>>153784498
>>153784472
Couldn't earthlings sense the other fighters in the tournament against Champa
>>
>>153776202

I'm also sick of SSJs, as much as I'd want to see a human also be just as strong, I'm by far more interested in some otherworldly being just as strong if not stronger, and not a complete generic asshole.

Someone who's not a Saiyan, with a motive that isn't villainous, and poses a threat AND or possible ally of the main cast.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.