[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, what a great series, so underappreciated. Can't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: casshern_sins_36.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
casshern_sins_36.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Man, what a great series, so underappreciated. Can't think of anything else I've seen recently that's as moving as this managed to be in many episodes.
>>
>>153767517
yes, it's very good. can get the BDs cheap too. very worth it
>>
>>153767517
Way too many episodes for too little plot imo it should have been half of that at the very most.
>>
>>153767517
Its not great. Its one of the series that needed a happy ending. Change in mood makes you feel the rollercoaster effect and more invested in the series.
Instead we got an entire series of
>KYASSHAN WO KOROSE
also>>153773316
If they werent going to do anything with the plot other than episodic melancholy it could have been shorter.
>>
Very similar to Mushishi in its philosophizing. Very similar to Ergo Proxy in its setting and story. Main lot was poorly done compared to most of the episodic stories. Cool atmosphere and flashy action.
>>
>>153767517
One of my favorite shows.
>>
>>153767517
It was stunning (especially the art style and character designs) and, in my opinion, nowhere near as depressing as people say. Melancholy as fuck, yeah, but overall has a hopeful and positive message about finding the beauty in life.
>>
ORE WA
>>
Can someone explain what the fuck was going on with those photos on ep18
>>
>>153773452
>Its one of the series that needed a happy ending.
No
>>
I wish the second half didn't feel so off. Otherwise, it's beautiful.
>>
>>153775383
yes. doesnt matter now though. Forgettable because it didnt do that.
>>
I never really understood wtf was going on.
>>
>>153767517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a8qOn4IFmg
>>
>>153775526
>forgettable
>remembers series

I would say it's forgettable for you, but you clearly remember it. Way to contradict your own contrarian opinion.

Never change /a/.
>>
>>153775640
Remembering something you forgot because someone presented it to you is not contradictory. I miss old /a/ where idiots like you weren't around.
>>
>>153775538
The take away is this, the reaper comes for everyone be you human other robutt. If rubutt, if the ruin doesn't get you Casshern sure as hell will because life only has value if it's finite.
>>
>>153775538
It's just an episodic series about what happens to the world after Casshern made robots mortal.

The second half was about why he did so, because they took it for granted. He thinks he did enough to the world already so he left the last settlement alone but if they ever forget it again He'll show up.
>>
>>153775526
>Forgettable because it didnt do that.
Maybe disney is better suited to you than anime.
>>
>>153767517
It's not underappreciated, it's just too much feels for anon to discuss.
>>
>>153775701
Disney makes high quality products. This anime is just a constant low. If you cant understand how a change in tone/mood can change the emotions someone feels while watching something (scientifically proven to make things more memorable) then your opinion is just shit.
>>
>>153775761
>Constant low
>He needs the happy end: the post
>Missed all thosehappy years Casshern had with his love
>Nothing in the world lasts forever
Welcome to life, you're here until you die.
>>
>>153775991
My life isnt a constant low point. If the series wasnt then it wouldnt need a happy ending.
>>
>>153776074
>My life isnt a constant low point
>Doubt.jpg
>If the series wasnt then it wouldnt need a happy ending
>can't into anti-utopia and drama
>gets butthurt when things don't go his way
Read Hero of Shield LN.
>>
>>153767517
shitty forced drama, hell no
>>
>>153776340
>drama
>an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances.
None of which describes this show. A happy ending fulfill this.
>>
>>153776965
>drama
>happy end
>in post-apocalypse anti-utopia
Nice expectations.
>>153776559
Grimgar is forced drama, Casshern is drama from the get-go and it's plainly obvious things won't get better.
>>
>>153777012
Way to move the goal post
>>
>>153775686
>life only has value if it's finite
Couldn't phrase it any better
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.