[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you explain this bullshit to me¿?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (273KB, 275x472px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
273KB, 275x472px
Can you explain this bullshit to me¿?
>>
Epitaph lets him see 10 seconds into the future. King Crimson can "erase time" within those 10 seconds. Anything that wouldve harmed diavolo doesnt affect him, but all other effects happen as they would have.
>>
it just works :^)

serious note, think of it as this way. You're going to get hit by a bullet.

There are 3 points in time:
>the moment where the bullet leaves the gun
>the moment where the bullet hits you
>the moment where the bullet leaves you

King Crimson is capable of erasing time, erasing the moment where you got hit by the bullet.

Meaning the bullet goes through you, but you dont get hit, because the moment in time where the bullet was supposed to hit you never happened.

Oooooor im completely wrong and im making a fool out of myself.
>>
It just werks
>>
File: LGakbbS.png (28KB, 1038x826px) Image search: [Google]
LGakbbS.png
28KB, 1038x826px
Shit ain't complicated. The problem is Araki is so fucking flippant in how he draws the process of this occurring and combined with his utter shit tier writing, everyone was confused by the end of the chapter.
>>
File: 10c.gif (490KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
10c.gif
490KB, 450x310px
Gif related
>>
>>153749793
Epitaph sees 10 seconds into the future. King Crimson activates and everyone moves according to what Epitaph predicted, like they were set on autopilot. Only Diavolo can freely move around during this time and is not affected by anyone else's actions. But he can't interact with anything during this time unless he was fated to do so. When King Crimson ends everyone except him is disorientated, so Diavolo has enough time to gut someone.
>but why did Buccelati see himself when KC was first introduced?
Not sure, but some have speculated that Diavolo temporarily gave Buccellati Epitaph.
>but how did Diavolo survive getting shot to pieces by Aerosmith during the Metallica fight?
Epitaph predicted that the bullets were gonna go through Diavolo and hit Nero, killing both. Diavolo activated King Crimson for a split second, so the bullets harmlessly passed through him since he can't be harmed by anything during time skip, and hit Nero.
>but how did Narancia get impaled?
Epitaph predicted that Diavolo will appear and grab Narancia and impale him against the gate. KC activates, the action of Narancia getting impaled is carried out while Diavolo hides.
>but how did Diavolo blind Giorno with his own blood during time skip?
I don't know
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.