[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL THE OLD PAINTINGS ON THE TOMB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: JoJo_Part_3_Stardust_Crusaders.jpg (56KB, 420x597px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo_Part_3_Stardust_Crusaders.jpg
56KB, 420x597px
ALL THE OLD PAINTINGS ON THE TOMB
>>
>>153745379
SONO CHI NO SADAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>153745379
JOJO JOJO JOJO
>>
>>153745379
They do the sand dance, don't you know?
>>
OP3 > OP 4 > OP > 3 > OP 1 > OP 5 > OP 6 > OP 7
>>
File: PicsArt_02-20-11.30.48.jpg (130KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-20-11.30.48.jpg
130KB, 1024x599px
It seems you want to face my stand.
[g o s h i t p o s t s o m e w e r e e l s e]
>>
Why did the fanbase became this terrible? The general here is a cancerous piece of shit, and the comment section of every song from the 80s makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>153745540
If they move too quick oh-way-oh they're falling down like a domino.
>>
>>153745653
Where is Bloody Stream?
>>
>>153745793
It's a thing that has massive popularity on the internet. Modern kids who had their father figure replaced by the internet growing up are the most subhuman dumb shits this planet has to offer. Simple as that really.
>>
>>153745379
Part 1-3 were so good

What went so wrong?
>>
>>153745379
Seeing Joseph completely neutered with his new personality really killed part 3 for me.
>>
File: Kira.jpg (358KB, 705x779px) Image search: [Google]
Kira.jpg
358KB, 705x779px
>>153748117
nothing at all
>>
>>153748285
Would you rather have the series devolve into powercreep wank like DBZ and all the other garbage battle shounen that turns stale due to dedicating all page/screentime towards keeping the main-character-turned-fanservice relevant instead of telling interesting stories?
>>
>>153745793
It gained a lot of popularity.
Find me a very large fanbase that hasn't turned to shit, at least somewhat..

At least the content itself is still great.
>>
>>153748117
4 wasn't bad but it was like a completely different anime. Jojo without macho designs just isn't the same.
>>
>>153748117
They started doing random shit instead of following a cohesive story.
>>
>>153748285
What killed part 3 for me was the shitty last fight, it was basically Jotaro and DIO wanking about their power levels instead of using interesting tactics, D'Arby poker game was miles better than this.
>>
>>153748117
Nothing went wrong, you're the problem!
>>
>>153748285
Part 4 gave Jotaro the spotlight often enough, but not too much to overshadow Josuke.

Didn't mind Joseph taking on a different role in Part 3, but i wish there were a few more moments where we could go "He's still got it".
>>
>>153745793
I really don't think the Jojo fanbase is comparable to any of the REALLY cancerous fanbases that it gets compared to now (homestuck, mlp, etc). Jojo has always been ingrained in 4chan culture, and the anime adaptation basically just took that culture and spread it fucking everywhere. The only people I see get super upset over it are those who refuse to read/watch the series because they hate the fans.
>>
>>153748597
But all parts follow a cohesive story, they just slowly move away from being monster of the week which is a very rigid structure.
>>
>>153745793
happens to everything that gets mildly popular on the internet.

Small fanbase - dedicated and 10% echo chamber cancer cringe

Medium fanbase - not that dedicated and 15% echo chamber cancer cringe

BIG fanbase - Somehow extremely dedicated and 50% cancer
>>
>>153748703
I watched and read the series (except everything after stone ocean because SO absolutely killed my interest in jojo). I genuinely believe jojo fans are far more cancerous than the other groups you mentioned.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.