[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they just put the word "grisly", then this could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: A Kuma.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
A Kuma.png
1MB, 1366x768px
If they just put the word "grisly", then this could have worked. Once Raphi makes it clear that she meant "a kuma" instead of "akuma", then the subs can have "grisly" get changed to "grizzly" like the bear.
>>
>>153744154
You really had to post this didn't you?
>>
>>153744183
I'm really fucking pissed about this.
>>
>>153744154
Whatever the translation, you need to admit Raphiel is a comedic genius. A beary demonic comedic genius.
>>
>>153744268
At least you made a joke. One of the defenses for the translation in the threads was that there wasn't really any way to make the line make sense in English. I was able to find a solution within a minute of thinking about it. It's still awkward but at least it makes sense as a joke unlike what's in the translation.
>Captcha: Select all squares that match the label: sink.
>>
File: cant_bear_this.png (54KB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
cant_bear_this.png
54KB, 350x194px
>>153744154
Personally, I think they should've said "un-bear-able" because it's how it felt to watch Raphi say or do anything.
>>
how do i acquire my own vigne
>>
File: 1410202179773.jpg (50KB, 747x567px) Image search: [Google]
1410202179773.jpg
50KB, 747x567px
>>153744388
>>
She didn't notice she was being pranked until the put the bear outfit on! lol so funny!

I don't know why i keep watching this shit.
>>
>>153744443
That's how jokes are executed in plenty of anime. This isn't a new thing.
>>
>>153744443
Nobody cared who she was until she put on the suit.
>>
>>153744465

>Shit joke is okay because everyone else does it.
>It's a "running gag" so repeating that shit melon pan joke is okay.
>>
>>153744496
Why do you even watch anime?
>>
Fuck off comeme no one cares about your n4 nihongo.
>>
>>153744496
Maybe she just wanted to try it on and see where it went, so she didn't think much of it at the time of putting it on.
>>
>>153744154

why do good subs when you don't have too
>>
>>153744361
This is really personal to you, huh?
That joke was inspired by the manga translation though:
V:How does this outfit make me look demonic?
R:You're beary demonic!
V:You're lame!
Weird that I get almost only street signs as captcha. I wonder what decides them.
>>
>>153744760
I wish that approach was taken instead. I would probably care a lot less about all of this if most of the translated jokes weren't so obviously and avoidably terrible.
>>
>>153744154
Yes, yes, you're very clever.
>>
>>153744154
Or you could just download the real subs which made a decently clever joke instead of that shitty one.
>>
>>153744154
Don't watch with garbage subs. Get either esl/Satania or hella awesome subs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.