[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 84

File: go94545.png (472KB, 758x473px) Image search: [Google]
go94545.png
472KB, 758x473px
The state of Gohanfags after next week.He's in the 2nd match of a 3 v 3 and Goku's gonna have to step in and break a tie obviously.
>>
So how the hell is this tournament even going to work?

With such an absurd power range, what would happen if Roshi gets paired with someone of Goku's level as an opponent?
>>
I gotta real bad feeling about this one
There's no way we would get the pleasure of gohan losing in both the exhibition match and the real big one
>>
>>>153743366
I don't see why not do this. If Cell wants to cause trouble later, he'd have to go through Goku.
>>
Or they'll win all 3 because all the fights are there to entertain zenosama. It's not a best of 3.
>>
>>153743456
Perhaps but I would expect them to go for something more dramatic. A humbling loss would probably be enough to show Gohan how behind he is once again or some shit.
>>
>>153743309
But all winning any of these 3 battles is next to pointless. they could just as easily be using this exhibition fight to pit all the other universes against universe 7 by having 7 just decimate universe 9's strongest 3 fighters in front of all the gods.
>>
>>153743495
Or dominate all three to show how swole their universe is to inspire the best of the other universes. But yeah, gohan is going to job.
>>
File: lycanroc-midnight.png (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lycanroc-midnight.png
116KB, 500x500px
Leave Gohan to me
>>
Gohan's going to job so hard, it won't even be funny.

And of course, Goku will fight in the next match in order to make up for his son.

Oh well, at least Majin Buu got a fucking wicked battle out of that. Fucking purged yiff dog into oblivion. If it weren't for the state of the drugs he was in, he wouldn't even be there.
>>
If Little Yiff can't beat Buu and Middle Yiff needs poison to beat Gohan, there must be one hell of a power gap between them and Big Yiff, who'll probably put up a fight against Goku.
>>
>>153743739
Eh, maybe there isn't and goku just fights in base or super saiyan form and still wins. He'd probably want to see if he can win without relying on SSG or anything, and there's no need to show it to all the other universes
>>
File: 029_1487589208.png (287KB, 957x1400px) Image search: [Google]
029_1487589208.png
287KB, 957x1400px
>That explains why Trunks mastered the Mafuba faster than Goku because he's a precision sword fighter while Goku concentrates on more rough techniques
What do you guys think about this?
>>
>>153743393
he'll have to fight girl broly and pass out. Either that or he'll use some bullshit technique like Evil Containment Wave.
>>
>>153743979
>What do you guys think about this?
That Toyotaro is literally /our guy/
>>
>>153743979

I wish Goku would use Rock-Paper-Scissors again
>>
File: zen-oh-is-pissed.jpg (16KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
zen-oh-is-pissed.jpg
16KB, 290x290px
>>153744276
that wouldn't be very tanoshii
>>
>>153744294
> wanting Dragon Ball writing

le wacky shonen manga was garbage until Z came along.
>>
>>153744294
No reason why he couldn't considering how most of his foes probably won't be a huge threat and he'll be able fuck around.
>>
>>153743979
>Goku suddenly can't aim for shit
Guess that makes sense sort of. He's never had a problem landing a kamehameha but those things are big.
>>
>>153743979
I wasn't bothered by it in the first place. Characters in Dragon Ball do that all the time. Goku and Buu both figured out the Kamehameha after seeing it done once, and Kid Buu figured out Instant Transmission/Kaikai
>>
I want to bully Hipster Kai
>>
goku also lost to a poison attack

and gohan is naive just like his dad

its a guaranteed loss, the only question is whether goku will get mad or excited over his son's corpse
>>
>>153743559
Is that pokeman?
That looks like a pokeman.
>>
You get to choose 10 people for the Tournament. You can choose any 10 people, Goku has to be there though because he's the main character, and you can't choose any God of Destruction/Angel. Remember, if you choose terribly, your universe gets erased.

Who do you pick from Dragon Ball?
>>
>>153744790
Goku learning the kamehameha isn't even comparable to this. For starters, it didn't happen at a key moment conveniently. He could've learned while training with Muten Roshi and Kuririn and it would make no difference really.
Also, the series was still in its gag adventure roots back then. That scene was obviously meant for light yucks.

Kid Buu being able to teleport like that was dumb, but only because he didn't use to escape the Genki Dama. But Kid Buu isn't known for being smart so eh.
>>
>>153744884
sub Krillin for Freeza, Roshi for Cell and Pikkon for Tenshinhan assuming you mean the dead are allowed.
>>
>>153744884
10 yamcha's
>>
>>153744888
Cell learned the Instant Transmission just from seeing Goku doing it.
>>
>>153744884
Goku
Vegeta
F. Trunks
Piccolo
Frieza
Cell
Super Buu
Raditz

No rule against dead people.
>>
>>153744884
kill myself, go to universe 7 superheaven, collect all the baddest motherfuckers there, resurrect them, hire Hit to be my bodyguard for the tournaments full duration, and then win the tournament without a single loss
>>
>>153744939
He only picked that up after nuking himself and reforming didn't he?
>>
>>153744972
Yes, but he says he figured it out based on how Goku used it. Basically he figured it out solely because Goku touched him and they both IT'd together.

Its convenient and bullshit and shouldn't actually work that way, but it is what it is. Its Dragon Ball, shit like that will happen all the time. Just have fun with it.
>>
>>153745035
>vegeta still doesn't know how to do this move

its another excuse for him to touch goku, without being in a fight
>>
>>153744884
goku
black
bardock
turles
goten
eventually small goku from gt movie, thats all i need
>>
>>153745054
To be fair, I don't see Vegeta wanting to learn anything from Goku. It basically admits he's weaker in some aspects. Probably why he doesn't bother learning Kaoi-ken as well.

Now for the other characters, Goku and King Kai are assholes for not teaching Kaoi-ken, and Goku is a bigger asshole for not teaching everyone Instant Transmission.
>>
>>153745080
I imagine he would be too dumb to explain it anyway.
>>
>>153744884
So just anyone? From the whole franchise?

1). Goku
2). Vegeta
3). Gohan
4). Gotenks
5). Piccolo
6). Buu
7). Hit
8). Future Warrior (Xenoverse 1)
9). Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)
10). Xenoverse!Future Trunks
>>
>>153743393
>implying something like a "power range" still exists in DBS
Dude, at this point those retards from toei could tell you Roshi could fuck up Cell and you faggots would believe it. Powerlevels don't exist anymore man, there is "god level" and "everything below that" and fights in this second group can go either way no matter what weakling fights in it. Roshi might fuck up a planet buster or two in the comming tournament, screencap this.
>>
>>153745126
>Kakarot, teach me the Instant Transmission!
>Well Vegeta, you just put your fingers on your forehead and poof!
>Vegeta sitting there touching his forehead screaming and grunting
>Its not working Kakarot!
>You can do it Vegeta, I believe in you! Just go poof!
>>
>>153745177
Roshi will beat Broliko.
>>
>gohan wins
>zenos about to destroy furry universe
>goku steps in and puts everything on the last match because he wants to fight wolffag
Its like youve never watched/read dragon ball before
>>
>>153744884
Goku
Vege
Cell
Frieza
Buu
Gotenks
Dabura
Piccolo
And Gohan I guess since there's not really any choice at that point.
>>
I'm working through my backlog since it seems filler is over. Why did they have to put NTR shit in my dragonball?
>>
>>153745309
So they could shit all over it in the next episode
It was actually an awesome reversion
>>
>>153745284
Zeno allowing a third match after Gohan's win for extra tanoshii would make more sense then that. I also doubt even some impetuous asshole like Zeno would cut into the fun of the tournament by eliminating a universe early.
>>
>>153743309
So when Gohan finds his fighting spirit back and beats Lavenda, how hard will you detractors be BTFO?
I can't wait, Sunday is gonna be glorious
>>
>>153744884
Watch me taking only people who are actually existing and could have theoretically been taken in the anime too if toei wouldn't be a bunch of scrubs not knowing their shit.
>Goku and Vegeta
because the Sayjan show has no breaks
>Gohan
beat the shit out of that whore with my human powerlevel of 5, drag him to old kai and unlock his mystic again
>Cell, Freiza
Resurrect them with the Dragonballs, let them train and you have basically a second Goku and Vegeta. Control them with Beerus because I recon he doesn't want to die
>Buu
Pretty much can't be beaten except someone of god level comes along, also tell him to use his hax magic more often for extra candy
>Piccolo
This is about the fucking universe so go to namek and fuse with your kind. We'll use the fucking dragonballs afterwards but this should create a being on fucking Vegeto level considering fusing only with Nail made him Xtimes as strong as he was.
>Arale
our team pretty much already won with her on the team.
>Gotenks
Give them the potara for a longer and stronger fusion. Send them train and you have a ultimate Gohan tier warrior
>Future Trunks OR 17
If Bulma can't rebuild the time machine and we're not able to reach him in time take 17. I could have come up with stronger people than 17 but I fucking love that son of a bitch and I want to see him fuck up scrubs on Botamo, Caba and maybe even Frost level.
>>
>>153745342
Or maybe Zeno destroys the universe to give extra incentive to the rest to fight harder and let him have more fun.
>>
>>153745347
I'd be surprised.
As a lot of people have said, there wouldnt be any point in the tournament continuing if gohan wins, though it's not impossible.
The edgy universe final contestant may insist on avenging his comrades or Zeno might say it's boring if they win without everyone fighting, or both.
It just seems more likely for gohan to embarrass himself and his family as usual.
>>
File: 1486903013189.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486903013189.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Does Limit Break x Survivor go with everything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2FW4JsD2VQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjpGHV0O3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DDBJVt-O48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdJdy-YshTw

This is gonna be OP of the year isn't it? Last year it went to Jojo's Great Days but this year Super is gonna take it
>>
>>153745359
>Let Cell train

Nobody would stop Cell anymore, he's far too broken. He'd probably get to the point where he'd kill Beerus. Remember he has Saiyan and Chilly Willy DNA.

Hell if he had trained for a week instead of standing there before the Cell Games, not even SSJ2 Gohan would have been able to stop him. Cell would be on Super Buu levels if not past it, considering how much of an insane jump Frieza had just after a month of training.
>>
Good chapter but one big flaw which dissapoint me a lot.

We don't feel anything for human in it, they just die without trunks or mei caring about them more than fucking Gowasu.

In the anime, you feel like Trunks, Goku and Vegeta were their last hope, which give more meaning to scene like this:

https://youtu.be/Fqdon7ffc5U?t=34

Who agree with me?
>>
>>153743530
>they win all 3 fights now
>universe 9 comes back with even stronger dudes/more drugs for the actual tournament.
>>
>>153745410
Theoretically you're right but one could just say he doesn't get a boost that insane because his Frieza DNA might be to tainted. Toei could say this or some other bullshit level story that explains why he doesn't break everything after a week or two training. I mean the Frieza being crazy broken thing was just a fucking asspull and a very very bad one at that, they can come up with basically anything at this point and the fans will buy it
>>
>>153745359
>go to namek and fuse with your kind
We dont really know if piccolo can fuse any further.
When he fused with nail he was a being whose existence was half of a whole, this may have been necessary in the process, we don't know. Also nail was a very similar namekian to piccolo right down to their appearance and relative strength to the rest of their race, this may have also been important.
>>
>>153744276
>
He will clearly grope girl Broly and she will fall in love.
>>
>>153745483
Oh I agree, but even still, his Saiyan DNA very clearly works considering he basically went from SSJ to SSJ2 after he exploded.

I mean imagine if Raditz or Nappa were in this tournament. They'd be getting their asses kicked so hard that by the end of it, they might be SSJ3 due to all the Zenkai Boosts.
>>
>>153744884
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Merged Zamasu
Hit
Captain Ayy Lmao
Toppo
Broly
Fem-Broly
Buuhan

No rule against people from outside U7
>>
>>153745424
/a/ don't like Vegeta and Goku to care about something, they love selfish Goku and selfish Vegeta.

That's why Toyotaro is perfect to them.
>>
Seriously, what's up with all that cucking?
Filler writer must be a huge NTR fag.
>>
>>153745424
Toyotaro hate ningens.
>>
File: 904390450.png (137KB, 630x357px) Image search: [Google]
904390450.png
137KB, 630x357px
>>153745686
This one cut deep
>>
>>153745554
>They'd be getting their asses kicked so hard that by the end of it, they might be SSJ3 due to all the Zenkai Boosts.
considering Zamasu got zenkais from tanking random, non lethal damage then yes, I too could see Nappa with a blond mustache that goes down to his knees at the end of the second round. Still I'd fucking love to see Cell again, if he gets as strong or even stronger than Goku during the tournament just use his betrayal as the next arc. The story basically writes itself
>>
>>153745686
>>153745756
That was for motivation, duh!
>>
File: 1463506022209.jpg (36KB, 320x428px) Image search: [Google]
1463506022209.jpg
36KB, 320x428px
>>153745424
Manga is less depressing. In the anime the last bits of humanity put 100% faith in Trunks to save the day, by sheer faith they create a spirit bomb/sword, and then they all die so the prayers were for nothing. All for nothing, it's extra depressing. In the manga they just quickly die out before the heroes can unleash a proper assault against the evil duo. I like it better this way.
>>
>left hand on top
Wow, what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>153743440
Cell can't be resurrected you idiots. He was 100% biomechanical, like Android 16. He had no soul and couldn't be revived once he was destroyed for good.
>b-but he shows up with Frieza in hell in the anime, fusion reborn, and GT!!!!
Anime filler, never once happened in the manga. Cell literally doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>153745757
I'd love to see Cell as well, but I doubt it'll ever happen, his spots are too annoying to draw.

I know we could write off giving him a golden form, but he always seemed to have more SSJ Auras and electricity. So he'd likely be blue, or a mixture of blue/gold, which is just green.

>tfw we never got a Cell Jr. surviving and coming back for Revenge
>tfw Cell Jr. did the okikikiki voice instead of having Perfect Cell's voice
>>
>>153745843
>people seriously thought he would go to ultimate because of the white aura
>it was very likely just a "scrub human" white aura instead
Why do they hate him so much and why is it so hilarious
>>
>>153745843
>>left hand on top
That's how I was taught by my Kendo sensei, this is the correct and traditional way.
>>
>>153745854
So if he has no soul, isn't it easier to bring him back? It's not about reviving a dead person anymore, just restoring a destroyed thing. You're telling me a wish granting dragon can't do that?
>>
File: 1487503497793.jpg (44KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487503497793.jpg
44KB, 848x480px
The wait is killing me.
>>
>>153745859
>tfw we never got a Cell Jr. surviving and coming back for Revenge
This and this exactly would have been good writing and you can't expect this from Toriyama. I grew up with DBZ and I fucking loved it but looking back to it the story was very very simple compared to anime/manga nowdays. And while Dragon ball Z at least cared about somewhat consistant powerlevels and such things DBS doesn't even do that. It's a shame really. Well at least we'll see 17 kicking some ass again hopefully
>>
>>153745872
considering next episode title is literally "awaken your dormant battle spirit! Son Gohan's battle!" I'm pretty sure he'll go mystic this ep.
>>
File: great-buddha-statue.jpg (49KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
great-buddha-statue.jpg
49KB, 550x412px
>>153745896
Better tell the poo in loos they made this wrong.
>>
>>153745999
But we literally saw him SSJ in the preview. Old Kai said "going mystic is like going SSJ" or something like that so I guess it's either one or the other.
>>
>>153746018
He'll probably start to grasp mystic again after a while of being SSJ
>>
>>153746018
Yeah but the NEP is always misleading, he'll probably stop going ssj, recollect himself and then BAM! Mystic again.
>>
Piccolofag here, will he get to win a fight for once in this tournament? He doesn't even get a spotlight moment in the opening unlike the other fags.
>>
>>153745961
Yeah, I didn't think I'd be looking forward to Super. Curse you, Dragon Ball Room.
>>
>>153745843
Asia (and most countries actually) have a lot of assumptions about which hand crosses which way based on how the brain works in tandem to certain nerve endings.

If you both cross your arms and weave your hands right-over-left, you apparently are inclined to think critically before arriving at a first impression, and think critically when confronting problems or drawing deeper conclusions.

Those that cross their arms right-over-left, but weave hands left-over-right tend to go with their gut when it comes to first impressions, but give more logical thought to things when drawing deeper conclusions or confronting a problem that needs solved.

Left-over-right arm-crossing hand-weavers are supposedly the most brash of the bunch, leaving everything up to gut instinct.

Finally, if you tend to cross your arms left-over-right but weave your hands right-over-left, then your first impressions tend to be well-thought out, while you leave more complex issues to instinct.
>>
>>153746127
interesting. Learn something new every day
>>
>>153743393
Even more ridiculous is how Buu doesnt kill the wolf dude in their fight since Buu is not a combat tard and thus doesnt ever hold back in a fight.
>>
>>153744884
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Super Buu
Cell
King Cold
Piccolo
Gotenks
>>
FARKKK

BE SUNDAY ALREADY
>>
>>153745840
I don't, the fight are meaningless now.

As if Zamasu and Black can trick the other god now that beerus is aware of them.

The fight means nothing now.
>>
>>153746212
Who says he didn't mean to kill him? They were all surprised the wolf could take that last attack.
>>
>>153745843
>>153746127
What's all this about?
Meditation?
>>
How do I get into the Dragon Ball universe?
>>
>18 became a boring wife
>Gohan weak as fuck
>Goku even dumber then fucking usual
>Vegeta housebroken
>Piccolo irrelevent
>Even the best arc for Super, had shit that didn't make sense like Zamazu merging with the Universe or some shit.

Fuck everything should have ended at Frieza, or at least Cell.
>>
>>153746403
By watching Dragon Ball (just that, those two words withou Z or anything)
Or reading Dragon Ball manga
>>
>>153745424
Even mangafags can't argue against that.
>>
>>153746098
In his last tournament his enemy cheated and then Vegeta took Piccolo's turn. Shit sucked.

But this is the one arc where the Saiyans can't do all the work. The others need to win their own battles. So I do think Piccolo will get a couple good moments.
>>
>>153743522
Winning or losing its pointless due to being an exhibition fight.

Things is, we need drama.
>>
>>153746437
There's nothing to argue about, it's merely an opinion.
You could argue it's better the other way around because it's more dreadful being all alone after all the survivors being slaughtered around you.
>>
>>153746425
But I've done that. I want to actually enter their universe and be apart of it so you can all see me in a future chapter of the manga.
>>
>>153746316
Why can ANY KAIOSHIN die? No seriously why? They are the watchers of the universe so why would you give them the ability to not exist? Is Zeno retarded?

Its like in ancient polytheistic religions where the deities are literally impossible to kill because them dying makes their eternal status questionable.
>>
>>153746448
You can't take piccolo and co fight seriously thanks to DB, since it's goku and vegeta show.

The tournament will not make them relevant, we will just feel more pity toward them.
>>
File: toriyama pic.jpg (137KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
toriyama pic.jpg
137KB, 500x360px
>>153746500
>so you can all see me in a future chapter of the manga.
Better start sucking Toriyama and Toyotaro's dicks. (Laughs)
>>
>>153746497
>Dreadful

How? Gowasu cared more about humans in it than Trunks and Mai in the entire arc.

While in anime, Mai and Trunks were basically their biggest hope, which give more meaning toward them.

Here, it's just another DB battle where everyone is dead or meaningless like in namek.

At least in anime, it was to save something, the last remnant of human againts gods.

Here Toyotaro is just lazy or hate taking risk to do drama.

If he wanted, he could have handled the ending better than TOEI but since he don't like drama...
>>
>>153746500
So you just want to consume all?
Then follow this I guess:
Original ==> Z ==> Z movies and OVAs ==> GT ==> GT OVA special ==> Yo! Son Goku and friends return ==> Battle of Gods movie ==> Resurrection of 'F' movie ==> Super (both anime and manga)
Also, while watching Super you can start playing Xenoverse games. But the second one you should play only after the Goku Black arc
>>
>>153746529
Why do Japanese people (laughs) so much?
>>
>>153746525
Buu just won his own fight. That's all I ask for the other characters.
>>
>>153745177
>Dude, at this point those retards from toei could tell you Roshi could fuck up Cell and you faggots would believe it

Is that why everyone was calling shit on guys like Roshi/Tien being in the tournament, suggesting more powerful alternatives?
Is that why everyone was calling shit on Trunks getting a god-tier power-up because "plot"?
>Dude, at this point those retards from toei
>he thinks Toei writes Dragon ball

Oh so you're an underage spic. Just say that from the get-go.
>>
>>153746591
Because typing "lol" is for filthy ningens only. (Laughs)
>>
>>153745872
V-Jump literally confirmed he's gonna go mystic you retard
>>
>>153746595
If they win againts trash, is just meaningless.

For example, will Piccolo be relevant to you if he beat a baby in this tournament?
>>
>>153746653
That makes (laughs) sense.
>>
File: dbbaby.png (230KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbbaby.png
230KB, 640x480px
>>153746691
That'd be pretty impressive actually
>>
>>153745686
>>153745756
obvious manipulation on 18's side
>>
>>153746736
Good one anon.

I just want Piccolo to win againt a character who is threatning, not a fucking furry.
>>
File: 1438569124142.jpg (54KB, 900x498px) Image search: [Google]
1438569124142.jpg
54KB, 900x498px
Why are people hyped for this? Who gives a shit about Mystic? These days that level of power is defeated with a couple smacks. So even if Gohan unlocks his hidden potential for the fourth time he still needs to be lucky and have a weak opponent who's not red hair or blue hair tier.
>>
>>153746779
I would, too. But given our standards for main heroes/villains, "threatening" is now crazy Goku/Vegeta Blue-tier.
The furries are still pretty crazy in the scheme of things; Basil was at least a strong SSJ2. But Piccolo is gonna need actual focus to do anything really important, and that looks like it's going elsewhere.

>>153746793
Reminder Trunks was high-SSJ2 at the start of the FTrunks arc and became Blue-ish just because he was mad.
>>
>>153746793
Actually these days levels of power dont mean anything.
Everything is just plot convenience
Piccolo vs frost and Goku vs merged Zamasu should have never been as close as they were, power levels are dead.
>>
>>153746826
>Reminder Trunks was high-SSJ2 Tier rivaling SSJ3 at the start of the FTrunks arc and became Blue-ish just because he was mad as FUCK.
fixed
>>
File: 1478904882806.png (292KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
1478904882806.png
292KB, 636x478px
>>153746793
Not every strongest of the universe is on that god level. Just look at the previous tournament. Hell, look at the current fighter's competing. They're hand picked top fighters of their universe. Gohan getting his potential back would likely make for plenty of great fights against many of the other universe's best fighters.
>>
>>153746920
I was just using the anime because that's one thing the manga did that I hated.
>SSJ2 being able to fuck with SSJ3
>>
>>153744884
Trunks (after performing the Saiyan God ritual and spending a year in the God Chamber)
Goten (after performing the Saiyan God ritual and spending a year in the God Chamber)
Tarble (after drinking the Sacred Water, having his potential unlocked on New Namek, performing the Saiyan God ritual, getting zenkai boosts and spending 5 years in the God Chamber)
Vegeta
Goku
Burter
Jeice
Guldo
Recoome
Captain Ginyu (in Perfect Cell's body)
>>
>>153746793
Power levels are even more inconsistent now, so there's no point using that sort of logic.
>>
>>153745854
Nice headcanon. It is a genetically engineered being, but it was alive unlike 16. Proof: They could sense Cell's ki
>>
>>153746587
That's why the anime and manga complements each other. But no, all you want is to call each other toyopedros or whatever.
>>
>>153745399
I hope everyone else is looking forward to Roshi giving a heroic speech about protecting all the porn in the universe from being destroyed.
>>
>>153747093
Yeah, Cell is fully biological (kinda like how #16 was fully meckhanical)
>>
I'd be willing to bet money that they're going to get through all the universes VERY quickly, possibly even in the form of a quick montage where multiple universes clear through all their fighters in a single episode, or maybe just goku rapidly blowing out fighters in a similar montage style.
>>
>>153747299
>or maybe just goku rapidly blowing out fighters in a similar montage style.
Then why make the team so large if you're not going to use the characters?
>>
>>153746901
>Piccolo vs frost and Goku vs merged Zamasu should have never been as close as they were, power levels are dead.
Goku still told Piccolo he had no chance before the fight even started.
>>
>>153747477
What a nice guy, that Goku
>>
>>153747477
And yet he still cornered frost who by all means should have been stronger than base form frieza in his 4th form, who just killed piccolo with no resistance.
>>
>>153747519
But Piccolo became stronger than a saiyan when he fought Succ Cell.
>>
>>153747477

>Piccolo was momentarily the strongest character, even for a short while, after he fused with Kami, to go and fight #17 and was on equal terms, after 18 bodied Super Saiyan Vegeta, who being Super Saiyan, was arguably stronger than Namek Final Form Frieza at that point.
>This means Piccolo is much stronger than Frieza was on Namek
>Goku: "Hey yeah Piccolo you're useless you have no hope against Frost get going buddy"

Goku a shit
>>
>>153744884
First of all I would use the Earth/Namek Dragonballs to un-nerf the Potara or just fuse them with a wish

1 Vegito
2 Golden Cellza
3 Mira and Dabura fused
4 Buu
5 Future Toranksu
6 Tien
7 Pikkon
8 18
9 17
10 Piccolo
>>
File: U9 Merchant Kai.png (155KB, 499x708px) Image search: [Google]
U9 Merchant Kai.png
155KB, 499x708px
>>153745961
How do we solved the Universe 9 question?
>>
>>153747608
Gas Chambers and Fire
>>
File: Oh_My_Mistake.jpg (23KB, 173x229px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_My_Mistake.jpg
23KB, 173x229px
>>153747535
>>
>>153747608
you forgot his red potaras.
>>
File: Screenshot (44).png (104KB, 551x350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (44).png
104KB, 551x350px
>>153747608
Well, Buu's been starved of Kaioshin blood for 5 million years. I think it's time to his dinner.
>>
File: U9 Merchant Kai.png (159KB, 499x708px) Image search: [Google]
U9 Merchant Kai.png
159KB, 499x708px
>>153747647
Thanks, I always forget stuff like that. Fixed.
>>
>>153747571
Frost was way stronger than namek frieza.
He was probably stronger than trained frieza as goku needed to go super saiyan to deal with his ridley scott form when base form goku was styling all over 4th form frieza and even Cabba thought highly of frost's strength even though he was around the same level as base vegeta
>>
>>153747727
Goku used god ki againt trained frieza though, not against frost.

But you're right, base goku must be fucking strong even without god ki.

Base vegeta is able to play with Gotenks SSJ3 without god ki.
>>
>>153747690
That's a good point. I wonder if one of the other Kais had to deal with a Majin Buu in their universe. Maybe they say something that triggers Buu and sets him off on another Kai killing rampage.
>>
File: jxadU0P.jpg (247KB, 800x1171px) Image search: [Google]
jxadU0P.jpg
247KB, 800x1171px
This pic gived me hope about the manga not being Goku and Vegeta show.

I was so fucking wrong.
>>
File: Screenshot (187).png (294KB, 666x397px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (187).png
294KB, 666x397px
>>153747809
Say what you want. The Kaioshin are useful in the manga and that's good enough for me.
>>
File: IMG_7510.jpg (285KB, 1210x1370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7510.jpg
285KB, 1210x1370px
Is Gowasu really dead in the manga? Wouldn't that mean the GoD of U10 is also RIP?
>>
>>153747845
They were just an excuse to make the plot advance more faster though.

Gowasu can be useful if he unlock trunks's potential, my only hope in this manga.
>>
File: Trunks.png (623KB, 1133x879px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks.png
623KB, 1133x879px
>>153747809
Trunks still gonna own Merged Zamasu even though he doesn't have God Ki. What more do you want?
>>
>>153747887
He won't die. He must make trunks more stronger.

But since they killed all the humans in it, this arc feels much less interesting.

Not like the humans were interesting but they made Trunks and Mei more interesting.

Now it's just LOL WE GONNA WRECK ZAMASU'S SHIT.

As if they're a threat to the other universe now that beerus know about them.
>>
>>153747927
How? Ningens are dead, it's just gonna be revenge, no epicness in revenge, no drama, nothing to save anymore, the universe just wait to be erased now.

Toyotaro is a damn hack. Not surprising from a fanfic-tier mangaka.
>>
File: Screenshot (81).png (144KB, 443x387px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (81).png
144KB, 443x387px
>>153747887
>>
>>153747965
fuck off go blog somewhere else.
>>
File: ROU.png (212KB, 425x480px) Image search: [Google]
ROU.png
212KB, 425x480px
>>153743309
What's his endgame?
>>
>>153743309
Why is Gohan jobbing?
>>
>>153747965
Trunks and Mai can still begin re-populating once Black and Zamasu are gone.
>>
>>153747991
You can't argue so you come to insulting.

Not surprising from toyopedros who can't recognize a single mistake from their god.
>>
>>153747571
No he and 17 were equal, but since 17 has infinite stamina he woukd always win in a fight.
>>
>>153748042
Doujin about it WHEN?
>>
>>153748050
It's not a mistake dipshit, it's an alternate story that you can't fucking stop crying about.
The ningens are fucking dead deal with it.
Complain about it once the story is finished because right now all you sound like is a fucking little bitch on her fucking period.
>>
>>153747508
Goku is always a nice guy
>>
File: U9 Merchant Kai.png (161KB, 499x708px) Image search: [Google]
U9 Merchant Kai.png
161KB, 499x708px
>>153748020
Monetary gain.
>>
>>153748094
An different shitty story.

I have every right to critic, if you don't like that, then go to North Korea.
>>
>>153748068
After the Shin and Beerus doujins and the Buu and Basil doujins.
>>
>>153748155
Go ahead cry moar, no one fucking cares.
>>
>>153748159
>Shin and Beerus.
>Buu and Basil doujin

Thanks to /a/, I've fapped to traps yesterday, you making me gay guys.

>>153748155
Just wait, maybe there is still human alive, or maybe there will be things or people from other universe.

Hasn't toyotaro said that he will give an different ending to this arc?
>>
>>153748173
>No one care
>Still replying

Yeah sure, continue to insult yourself toyopedros.
>>
>>153748223
With broken grammar in half your post you're in no position to be calling anyone pedros ya whiny bloody cunt.
>>
>>153748050
I remember the day an autist samefagged so hard trying to insult toyotarou and praising the anime. He alone has proven toeishills to be unreasonable and dumb simply due to how pathetic he was.
>>
Gohan will win
Goku will 'lose' to the blue wolf
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (101KB, 620x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
101KB, 620x551px
>>153748204
He said there's a slightly different approach.
>>
>>153748319
>>153748344

This day will be remembered as the day where mangafags suck toyotaro's dick to the point to make his balls empty.
>>
File: traps are gay.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
traps are gay.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>153748204
>I've fapped to traps yesterday, you making me gay guys.
You were already gay.
>>
>>153748395
No today will remembered as the day when a little whiny bitch cried about something insignificant such as the death of ningens in a plot about ZERO FUCKING MORTALS PLAN.
>>
>>153745682
>>153746316
>>153746437
>>153747809
>>153747965
>>153747991
>>153748050
>>153748094
>>153748173
>>153748319
>>153748344
>>153748395
>>153748449

You're all trash who can't recognize the flaws on both version, who are insecure about their favorite version.

>>153748362
I see, hope he will get more freedom because toriyame isn't really the best at writing.
>>
>>153748442
Traps isn't really gay though, the character are generally drawn like women, have damn thigh and dat ass.
>>
>>153748527
Here's a hint:
Sticking your dick in another man's asshole = gay
Allowing another man to stick his dick in your asshole = gay
Sucking another man's dick = gay
Allowing another man to suck your dick = gay
It doesn't matter how manly or girly they look. At the end of the day gay is gay is gay.
>>
>>153748449
His plan has already failed you idiot, they can't do nothing agains the other gods from other timelines.

They have won on Trunks's timeline but will obviously lost, even without goku and vegeta.

Shin already saved Trunks and Mai so now it's pointless.
>>
Would you say they've dumbed Goku down to much?
>>
>>153748580
>Fapping to doujin make you gay

I hope you do understand that reality and manga aren't the same at all.
>>
>>153748591
Seriously I can't believe you have the balls to call others pedros when you can't write for shit.
>>
>>153748618
>I hope you do understand that reality and manga aren't the same at all.
No.
>>
>>153748354
Goku will not lose, delete this
He will have his first victory in a long time since Botamo
>>
>>153748580
If he has a feminine penis it isn't gay
>>
File: 1486956614073.jpg (421KB, 1449x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1486956614073.jpg
421KB, 1449x1388px
>>153748607
In the anime, yeah. He's fine in the manga.
>>
>>153748631
In my country, i'ts past 4AM, but excuse me for my fault.

See? I'm able to recognize my own flaws, in contrary to what this faggot >>153748504 said.
>>
>>153748668
>Alfred Bitchcock
>>
>>153748580
So, those who fap to futanari are gays too?
>>
>>153748688
Oh the manga has gotten that far?

Thanks anon
>>
>>153748752
Futa on Female is the only acceptable Futa. Any other is gay.
>>
>>153748667
Bergamot will yiff Goku
>>
>>153748688
I laughed when Trunks called Goku smart in the manga. It was a shot at the anime adaptation for sure.
>>
>>153748668
A dick is a dick is a dick.
>>
>>153748668
>feminine penis
What kind of fucking ningen come up with such a stupid thing?
>>
>>153748782
Futa on shota is the patrician's fetish.
>>
>>153748752
It's even worse since they want to see a dick attached to a girl.
>>
>>153748802
Goku is not for yiff either, he will win
>>
>>153748834
>You will never tease a cute penis.

You miss something anon.
>>
>>153748782
A penis cannot be feminine because non erect small dicks lookd gross to me. Yes a penis must be about 7 inchs for me not to vomit at the sight of it and yes I am gay. I dont understand shotafags boys are so weak looking and disgusting.
>>
>>153748876
Not being a homo
>>
>>153748872
Goku will take the knot
>>
>>153748886
>yes I am gay
Get out of here CAKEBOY!
>>
File: Reported.png (77KB, 944x236px) Image search: [Google]
Reported.png
77KB, 944x236px
>>153748835
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 184x274px
>>153747809
>caring about the shittiest jobber in the show
Trunksfags disgust me
>>
>>153748916
Proud of you anon.

>>153748835
Ewww
>>
>>153743559
Make him yellow, damn he looks exactly like Basil without the cape
>>
>>153748941
>torunksu
>jobber
Nice try changing history Gohan.
>>
>>153748941
>Handled both zamasu and black at the same time
>Beat merged zamasu
>Jobber
>>
Lads trap is fucking gay. The hetero option is futa. Futa on futa is the most heterosexual thing you can get.
As for patrician choice loli futas on cakes are the BEST
>>
>>153748916
I want to be a little boy who gets fucked in the ass by dickgirls.
>>
>>153748980
>>153748983
>beat zamasu
BUT HE DIDNT IT WAS ZENO. 2ND HE LET HIS WORLD GET DESTROYED SO HE DIDNT ACHIEVE HIS GOAL NOT TO MENTION HIS REAL MOM IS DEAD FOREVER.
>>
>>153748941
He is the cannon non Jobber
>>
>>153748988
Futa on Futa is more gay actually.

On traps, you focus on the feminine look, on futa, you focus on the dick.
>>
>>153749004
Underage sexual intercourse is against the law.
>>
>>153748988
Traps have dicks thats why they are gross just feeling that revolting bulge makes want to puke.
>>
File: 1485918632282.png (27KB, 273x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485918632282.png
27KB, 273x300px
Stop it
>>
>>153749039
Futa on female is literalky the most hero

Futa on futa is the most bisexual
>>
>>153749039
>Futa on Futa is more gay actually.
>Two biological women with extra dick more gay then a guy who crossdresses?
nigga you gay. Futa on female is more hetero then female x man
>>
>>153749035
At this point, no one was able to beat zamasu.

He killed everyone in this timeline, every fighter, Trunks was likely the most powerful fighter at this moment without being a god.

Every fighter you will see on this tournament are nothing in front of merged zamasu.
>>
File: 1354299952880.png (254KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1354299952880.png
254KB, 400x399px
>>153747809
About super saiyan 3. When Goku used it against Buu it wasn't reliable and used too much stamina. I thought that maybe if Goku trained with it he could build up his stamina to use it proper. But now super saiyan 2 can reach super saiyan 3 levels of strength and do so without the stamina problems. And you shouldn't even be aiming for super saiyan 3 if you want to be a true powerhouse because the new ticket to strength is getting an angel to train you in God ki and just bypassing super saiyan 3 altogether.

Will super saiyan 3 ever be relevant again? Will anyone besides Goku and Gotenks ever use it?
>>
>>153749086
>are nothing in front of merged zamasu.
He wasnt that strong. He only defeated the GoD's because he exploited the kaioshin link. Beerus would still be able to hakai him easily but because of plot convenience he couldn't take part in the fight.
>>
>>153746403
you don't because it's shit and toriyama is a hack.
>>
>>153749083
Not him but I rather fuck an anime traps than being fucked by a female with a dick.

Why? Because I don't like taking things on my anus.

So, both option are gay actually, since you want both genders.
>>
>>153749104
Too bad SSJ3 Raditz can't even kill Frieza
>>
If goku manages to beat troopa it means that goku is basically GoD tier.
Also since their are no rules what stops them to abuse potara fusion? Piccoloxgohan would be dope
>>
>>153749130
I'm talking about zamasu merging with the universe.

In his normal form, sure is nothing toward angels but towards gods not so sure, vegeto and merged zamasu were probably at god of destruction's level.

Potola in buu's arc has made goku and vegeta being able to fight buu with gohan's power while they weren't able to hurt Super Buu.

So Potola is more effective than Super Saiyan x 50.
>>
>>153749137
Not him but if I had to chose between a guy that looks like a chick and a hermaphrodite I'll chose the hermaphrodite futa succubus any day of the week. Why? Because it has tits and pussy
>>
>>153749236
In both case, you will deal with dicks, anal is better though.
>>
>>153743393
I believe the fights are all going to be group fights. So fighters from the same team can assist one another.
>>
>>153749207
Yeah but for him to become universal zamasu he needs his physical body to be destroyed. So if beerus fought him he could have sealed him easily.
>>
File: 1443675030261.gif (144KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1443675030261.gif
144KB, 300x375px
Am I the only one who is hyped for this arc just for the opening alone
>>
File: IMG_1808.jpg (244KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1808.jpg
244KB, 640x800px
Is there a better fusion?
>>
>>153749309
He can destroy himself though.

But what I'm saying is that merged zamasu managed to surpass gods and angel, except zeno.
>>
>>153749271
Im straighter than a 1 dimensional object but there is just something aboht 2D girls and having dicks that makes me horny.
>>
>>153749337
Chichi would be hesitant at first, but then Roku would shave and she would looooveeee it.
>>
>>153749337
Why the fuck is this not a thing yet? They better fuse in the tournament.
>>
File: Screenshot (73).jpg (21KB, 303x499px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (73).jpg
21KB, 303x499px
>>153749337
>>
>>153746437
Like another anon said, there's nothing to argue because that's a matter of different tastes. I like it better this way with the survivors dying without ever putting all of their faith in Trunks and then dying anyway.
>>
>>153743393
Roshi is underplayed and everyone assumes he's weak as shit as a result. The old man has tricks up his sleeve though so I'd totally believe he could take on incredibly powerful opponents.
>>
Gohan is going wipe the floor with this furry and then apologise to Goku for being weak and fighting badly.

Goku powers up, every other universe pisses themselves and the zenos casually reveal the losers are getting deleted.

The rest of super is told from Cabba's perspective.
>>
>>153749699
The point of that was the drama, which was a good idea, a nice change in DB but badly handled in the end since they go to a universe with doppelganger.

I hoped toyotaro will do it in a better way but he doesn't like drama and new things, he just rehash DB again and again.

Disappointing.
>>
>>153749337
>Is there a taller midget?

Fusion was a mistake
>>
>>153746241
>King Cold
This guy never got the fight he deserved and we never got to see his true form.
>>
>>153749822
Tell that to Toriyama
>>
>>153749898
That wasn't his true form?
>>
>>153749808
Are "other universes" even seeing this "preview match"?
There are no cameras or something
Literally only gods see these.
>>
>>153749817
The manga didn't end yet though, it's too soon to say he "doesn't like drama and new things". We have to wait and see how things are gonna work in the next chapters instead of bitching.
>>
>>153749920

I literally just googled King Cold true form and picked the best looking result, assuming they were all fan made.
>>
>>153749808
The other universes being erased is just a ruse to motivate Goku that might also affect Gohan.
>>
>>153749978
The best King Cold form is, well, the one from DBZ Multiverse
>>
>>153750036
Hate on DBM all you like. their King Cold form is the best.
>>
>>153749920
>>153749978

And it doesn't exist. He never used or showed to have any final form.

Faglords
>>
>>153744884
>Goku
>Piccolo
>Vegeta
>Buu
>Janemba
>Omega Shenron
>Baby Vegeta
>Perfect Cell
>Freeza
>Garlic Jr. from the filler arc where he was strong enough to fight a super saiyan

Have Beerus keep all the bad dudes in line by threatening to kill them if they fuck around.
>>
>>153750036
>>153750058

OK chilren go shill your shitty fanfic manga anywhere else ok?
>>
>>153750036
>>153750058
This?

>>153750083
Calm down, we're just speculating on hypothetical situations.
>>
>>153750036
>>153750058
No, I have nothing against multiverse and I think the whole concept is interesting, but that King Cold form is overdesigned as fuck, just bigger, more spiky, and with more limbs. Cooler's final form had the right balance in that.
>>
>>153750058
>>153750036
>>153750114
You know how Cooler has a Fifth form?
Well Cold has SIXTH form!
That was amazing
>>
>>153750108
>Baby Vegeta
>Not Baby Hirudergarn
>>
>>153750108

You have non-canon and choices and undead too... Why not throw in Broly while you are at it?
>>
>>153750114
>>153750144
>>153750145

I'm talking about the fourth form. Not spikes galore.
>>
File: 1433950111890.png (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1433950111890.png
67KB, 1000x1000px
>>153750145
Holy shit.
>>
>>153750155
The anon did say anybody from Dragon Ball other than Gods.
>>
>>153750144
Well that's literally a third form if the fifth form was a second form.
It's supposed to be overdesigned. It's a battle form, not an everyday one.
>>
>>153750108
>Have Beerus keep all the bad dudes in line by threatening to kill them if they fuck around.
Didn't work in fusions
>>
>>153750145

All that design work and he still got one-shot by BASE U16 BRA when she decided to stop fuckung around.
>>
>>153750083
I knew that, but I don't keep up with the video games so I wasn't sure if there were actual designs given for other forms.

That aside, he looks so much like Frieza's second form you would have to be retarded to assume that's his finale form.

Frieza, Cooler and Frost have pretty much established what their race looks like in their true form and Cold is definitely not in his true form.
>>
>>153750108
Garlic Jr's filler arc had nothing to do with super saiyans. Goku was still in space and Gohan hadn't unlocked blonde hair yet. Garlic Jr was strong but the main reason why he was a troublesome enemy was due to him being a true immortal, like what happened with Zamasu.
>>
>>153750145
While we're at it, DBM also gave Freiza a fifth form.
But it's not the actual DBM Frieza.
It's one of Raichis ghosts
>>
>>153750111
>People with different opinions from me.
>s-sh-SHILL!
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>153743813
Goku never powers up more than he needs because he loves fighting.

He is essentially just like Kenpachi but can hold back even more power and has many different levels of power to release
>>
>>153750332
Predator Cooler > Predator Frieza > 2nd Form Frieza > King Cold > Final Form Cooler > 3rd Form Frieza > Metal Cooler > Final Form Frieza > Golden Frieza > First Form Frieza

Deal with it nerds.
>>
>>153750111
Well, Toyotaro and Salagir are the same actually.

One of them must obey to Toriyama though.
>>
>>153750381
swap the predator forms around. Predator Freeza is based
>>
>>153745080
>Goku is a bigger asshole for not teaching everyone Instant Transmission.
Nobody bothered to fucking ask. It boggles my mind how Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo, Roshi would not want instant transmission.
>>
t. Dragon Ball Zeroverse.
>>
>>153750581
>>
>>153750581
Never turn your behind on Yajirobe. Vegeta knows this.
>>
File: Alphys D.gif (1KB, 140x124px) Image search: [Google]
Alphys D.gif
1KB, 140x124px
>>153750635
>>
File: 1487401147587.gif (2MB, 273x485px) Image search: [Google]
1487401147587.gif
2MB, 273x485px
>>153750581
What in hell
Is this from that shitty Chinese doujin, the one from Tibet or some god forsaken place?
>>
>>153750610
W-What's going on here?
>>
>>153750777
If Zeroverse is the shitty doujin you're talking about, then yes.
>>
>>153744955
Frieza is not from the earth, as in, he doesn't live there.
>>
>>153750808
Satan swallowed a Dragon Ball
>>
>>153750332
>While we're at it, DBM also gave Freiza a fifth form.
I thought his fifth form was Golden Frieza?
>>
File: Bruhly.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bruhly.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>153749337
>Is there a better fusion?
Yes,yes there is!
>>
>>153750919
DBM started loooong before RoF came out
>>
>>153750919
It is golden freeza don't pay attention to that shitty fan fiction
>>
>>153743309
what the fuck is happening to Gohan here?
>>
File: dragon-ball-zeroverse-cover-2.jpg (153KB, 364x540px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-zeroverse-cover-2.jpg
153KB, 364x540px
>>153750825
I've honestly never read it do I don't know if it's actually shitty or no, but the art style sure fucking is
>>
File: booo.gif (455KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
booo.gif
455KB, 470x264px
>>153751003
Buu is BTFOing him
>>
>>153750976
But when did DBM give Frieza a fifth form? Cause RoF came out almost 2 years ago, and the golden form was in the advertisements before then.
>>
>>153750919
If you want to, you could say, that Golden form to the rest of Friezas forms is what SSBlue to normal SS forms

>>153750890
Did he got so scared by Bulma screaming, that he shat a DragonBall through his pants almost into Yajirobes mouth?
Holy shit.
>>
File: Screenshot (45).png (171KB, 709x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (45).png
171KB, 709x1063px
>>153751004
Yes. Zeroverse' art style is indeed very shit.
>>
>>153747927
>>153747809

Wait did this really happen? How is his base form as powerful as a ssj3?
>>
>>153751036
Doesn't matter, they started the story long before
>>
>>153750939
Popo alone is enough mate, he's immortal, can create stuff and eat energy blasts, he's pretty much the closest thing to a God among non godly beings in DB.
>>
>>153751128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDsfkEbmWNY
>>
>>153750939
I want my face to collide with Broly's nuts.
>>
File: MY SIDES.gif (393KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES.gif
393KB, 540x310px
>>153751175
>What? Was Krillin Busy?
>>
>>153751145
It does matter because I'm not talking about the story, I'm talking specifically about Frieza getting a fifth form.
>>
>>153751036
June of 2014
Volume 40, pages 889-892
>>
>>153751019
Literally.
>>
>>153751239
It was pretty obvious that they were going to give Freeza an extra form like Cooler's a long ass time ago
It's a fanfic manga, shit like that happens
>>
>>153751175
I still don't understand why toriyama insists that humans stay useless just because Namekians and Sayians have incredibly high power levels.

They don't have to ever be a durable as the aforementioned races, but they should at least get more perks.
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-21_19-05-55.png (818KB, 573x780px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-21_19-05-55.png
818KB, 573x780px
Also, DBM is in the third U8 Special right now
>>
>>153750919

Yes, but DBM predated RoF in regards to there being a canon 5th form so he ended up getting the Predator form in DBM.
>>
>>153746630
The underage moron would be you here. I don't know why you'd think that guy was a spic, but you need to do something about that obsession of yours.

A lot of people mistakenly think Toei writes Dragon Ball.
>>
>>153751363
No one asked. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the Babidi subplot to go somewhere.
>>
Who /tien/ here?
>>
File: 1469993702084.jpg (39KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469993702084.jpg
39KB, 600x479px
Gohan will lose against wolfman this week, but will fight him again and win in the tournament proper.
>>
File: just as planned.gif (1010KB, 318x237px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.gif
1010KB, 318x237px
>>153751086
>the art style is so bad that he made the plot about characters becoming ugly just to hide the fact that he can't draw them good
>>
>>153745388
It's an exhibition match, so probably no one (other than the kaioshin and the defeated team) will get erased.
>>
>>153751424
Well that's their thing
One story volume
One special volume
One story volume
One special volume
etc.
It has always been this way
>>
>>153747608
>>153747691
whats his endgame lads??
>>
>>153747161
yeah, Cell is what's called a bioroid.
>>
>>153751523
Multiversal banking clan.
>>
>>153751424

I was extremely disappointed in how the ginyu subplot "ended". It can likely still go on, but Ginyu was found out by U16 and they are basically the super team of the story so he can't do much damage any more.
>>
>>153748020
see
>>153751567
>>
>>153751523
Make lotsa monay selling fursuits based on his wolfpack.
>>
>>153747608
Multiversal Wall to keep them out
>>
Can Zen'ō ride the kinto'un?
>>
>>153745854
>He was 100% biomechanical, like Android 16
>like Android 16

isn't he dr. gero's son or some shit

or just the body?
>>
Universe 6 should technically have at least one Majin Buu, right?

Or is that not how it works
>>
>>153751998
Android #16 is all machine
He's supposed to look like Dr. Gero's son though, yes.
The only Machine-humans that Dr. Gero made that were cyborgs were 17 and 18, 19 and 20 sort of count, but they're just brains in a machine body.
>>
>>153752033
Well... that's.. huh.
>>
>>153752082
Wait, android 19 isn't 100% robot
>>
>>153743309
Goku is going to job.

Nobody cares about the guy that may or may not beat Gohan. He beat the guy that's out of practice, it doesn't add anything.

Goku trains all the fucking time, and it'll be a bigger deal if he loses. It becomes "oh shit there's a guy that can beat Goku, there's a real chance we can lose the whole thing now!"
>>
>>153748688

It's like night and day.
>>
>>153746979
>>SSJ2 being able to fuck with SSJ3

Goku still defeated trunks in 1 hit while in SSJ3... SSJ3 is just less efficient since it is limited for a time.
>>
>>153752082
>>153752122
Oh wait, nevermind, 19 is all machine, I've been remembering it completely wrong for decades now apparently

I'm gonna go kill myself, see you guys later
>>
>>153752033
They should but we don't know if it was already totally defeated, never awakened, etc.

A universe is huge and there's only one Buu, the only reason Shin knows about him is because Bibidi managed to control Buu.
>>
i assume people just assume that if gohan still transforms into a super sayian he is still weaker than his mystic level.

so by logic, does gohan still have the potential to be stronger than goku and vegeta?
>>
>>153748688
I always have this page on hand because in just one panel it speaks volumes about how much Goku got shit on in the anime
>>
>>153752238
To be fair there's like a million different sources contradicting each other

>Android 8 was a 100% synthetic robot by Dr Flappe
>Android 8 used to be human and was made by Dr Gero!

>Android 18 was always a cyborg and had a reproductive system
>Android 18 was all robot and Krillin wished her to be human again
>>
>>153752033
Champa probably ate his universe's Buu given how much of a fat fuck he is.
>>
>>153752334
>Android 18 was all robot and Krillin wished her to be human again
Nope. I don't know who you heard that from, but they're retarded. Krillin wished for Shenron to remove the machine parts from 17 and 18 and make them completely human, but he said he couldn't do it, so he just had Shenron remove their bombs.
>>
>>153745080
And Spirit Bomb.
>>
>>153752238
F
>>
>>153752334
If Android 8 got revived, shouldn't 16 have too?>
>>
>>153749104
SS3 is still > SS2
>>
>>153745080
>To be fair, I don't see Vegeta wanting to learn anything from Goku. It basically admits he's weaker in some aspects.

At the end of Z though during the fight Vegeta admits Goku is humanity's champion.
Granted, since then, he's accessed a gate-way to a new level of power in which he can keep up with Goku, so he's back in the running, more-or-less. But he should still carry that over and be man enough to ask to learn where Goku learned the move that lets him tenfold his fighting strength.
>>
>>153746018
>Not combining mystic and super saipan

Absolutely no reason NOT to do this.
>>
>>153752462
In raw power yeah, but SSJ2 is way more sustainable.

It's like DMG vs DPS
>>
>>153752527
True. I am surprised Goku hasn't tried Kaioken with SSG form. Since it is probably even "calmer" than SSB, it might be better

Plus it would be a way to be different than Vegeta.
>>
>>153752582

The problem here is that SSG->SSB might be a bigger gap than KKx10 unless its a SSJ2->SSJ3 level difference (x4)
>>
>>153752582
I think technically SSB Kaioken isn't canon, since it was only in the anime but I don't want to attract anime vs manga shitposters
>>
>>153752353
If Fat Buu absorbed Champa...
How Fat would he be?
>>
>>153743309
>implying that the tournament will be won by fighting alone.
The goal is to please Zeno-sama, not to necessarily beat the opponent.
>>
>>153752582
SSB is god ki calmed and controlled, so KK is a good fit for that.

>>153752629
SSB at a tenth it's power because Vegeta had previously used it was less powerful than SSG.
So SSB is multiple times stronger than SSG, but not quite 10.

>>153752631
Anime is canon unto anime; Manga is canon unto manga. They're both official to the series, just two different branches.
Filler should be treated with an asterisk, though.
>>
>>153752733
Fuck.

I wish Toriyama would just fucking create a canon guideline, like they did they zelda
>>
>>153752733
Finally someone who get it!

Toriyama allowed two canon in DB, anime and manga both apply his plotline but make change in character and story.

All of you should be mad toward toriyama, not toward toei's writer or Toyotaro.
>>
>>153752732
The fight is still over once an opponent is killed or knocked out
>>
>>153752705
How much fat would a fat fuck fat, if a fat fuck could fuck fat?
>>
>>153752792
I'm going to be mad at all 3.
>>
end toranksufags
>>
>>153752951
A fucking fatload.
>>
Is Dragonball Multiverse worth a read?
>>
I really hope that a GoD doesnt accept the loss, rushes Goku or Zeno and they just get fucking HAKAI'd
>>
>>153753002
Enjoy sucking Goku and Vegeta's cock.
>>
>>153753018
Do you like shitty fanfiction?

If so, read the Super manga
>>
>>153746779
Furries aren't threatning?
>>
>>153753018
>Is DMB parody worth reading?

Yes! It's funny!

Don't read DBM though, only his parody is fine.
>>
>>153750211
>one-shot
>all that design work

Exactly. They either got tired of drawing him or drew him that huge so that it'd look more impressive when she won.
>>
>>153753034
As if Trunks is any better. Desperately holding on to another saiyanfag who time travels and pulls rageboosts out of his anus isn't going to magically make Tenshinhan relevant, anon.
>>
>>153753018
Do u like vegetto being a edgelord and bra being a Mary Sue then Dbm is for u
>>
>>153752951
How much beer could Beerus bring if Beerus could bring beer
How much of a bee could Beerus be bee if Beerus could be bee
How much whiskey could Whis whisk if Whis could whisk whiskey
How much kamehameha could kame kamehamehad if kame could kamehamehad kamehameha

The possibilities are endless
>>
>>153753081
No. Furry aren't meant to be threatening

They're meant for fucking
>>
>>153753165
>>>/trash/
>>
So let's guess what profiles toei will put on their website on Friday for Saturday's episode
>>
>>153753264
The Angles.
>>
>>153744884

Just get the supreme kai to bring in a bunch of future goku's with his time ring.
>>
File: fuck yourself.gif (2MB, 259x216px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yourself.gif
2MB, 259x216px
>>153753047
>insulting the work of /ourguy/
>>
>>153753018

Its fine early on, but it gets hijacked hard by U16. I almost reccomend skipping all U16 content after U16!Pan/Bojack.
>>
File: 1487183332858.png (825KB, 1327x716px) Image search: [Google]
1487183332858.png
825KB, 1327x716px
>>153744884
Replace Paragus with Goku, however Monster Carrot would've been a way better choice then Goku.
>>
>>153753393
/ourguy/ who can't handle ningen of course.

Killing them in a few page is his biggest mistake.
>>
>>153753341
I just want u10 and u11 angels names or better yet fem broly's but that's asking to much as they usual put the ones of the new characters who talk in the new episode
>>
>>153753047
Fanfiction that is better than the anime.

Pretty sad if you really wanna make that claim.
>>
>>153753478
If the manga wasn't monthly instead if weekly he'd be able to flesh out more stuff, but it is
>>
>>153753745
If it was weekly he'd probably be over-taxed and it'd invite a host of other problems.
>>
>Gohan wins
>Goku loses
How would you react?
>>
>>153753761
surprised as Goku's kicking the wolf's ass in the op
>>
>>153752511
>Tfw been saying Gohan should have been combining them for years

There's literally no reason not to and nothing even suggests he can't. All Mystic was according to Elder Kai was a potential unlock, nothing there abot SSJ being useless.
>>
>>153753761

We'll know tomorrow when ep. 81 spoilers come out
>>
>>153753812
Maybe they will say something like the but... part of episode 80 and that's it.
>>
Does any DBZ game have Mr. Popo playable?
>>
>>153753806
I'd like to see a more up to date explanation on Mystic. Elder Kai is right there.
>>
>>153753887
>Oh yeah, Mystic only lasts for an hour on non-Shinjin!

Screenshot this
>>
>>153753899
But Gohan was still in that form during BoG
>>
>>153751831
most likely, yes
he's an innocent child
>>
>>153753929
It was a joke making fun of the potara retcon
>>
Limit Break x Survivor = We Gotta Power > The rest
>>
>>153754066
>not Rock the Dragon on the top
Ningen
>>
>>153754066
>>153754112
>anything over Cha-La Head-Cha-La
>>
>>153754066
>>153754112
Makafushigi Adventure! is indisputably the best.

Japan has that dank 80s synth, English version can't help but make you sing along
>>
>>153754195
It's a good DB intro but not a good DBZ intro.
>>
>tfw you will never heed the call of magic dragon balls
>>
>>153754285
LETS TRY TRY TRY
LOOK HIGH AND LOW
>>
>people in this thread not thinking Dan Dan Kokoro Hikarateku is the best
>>
>>153754409
I bet you like SSJ4 too.
>>
>>153754433
Not him, but dude, that opening is one of the best anime openings ever, regardless of whether you like GT or not
>>
>>153754433

Its an incredibly catchy opening.
>>
>>153754433
I certainly think it's better than "let's all hold hands and wish really hard"
>>
>>153754433
I do, and?

It's a great transformation
>>
>>153754583
>magic pants
>>
>>153754596
>I want to see a naked furry guy.
>>
>>153754583
have fun being alone
>>
>>153754529
They did basically the same thing for SSJ4 when Goku was fighting the shadow dragons.
>>
>>153753867
No
>>
>>153754409
GT did two things right
>the opening
>the ending of the show
>>
>>153754634
>Basil
>>
>transformation that can only be obtained through gaining control over both of a Saiyan's most powerful innate abilities (or moonbeam lasers I guess)
or
>transformation with a forced explanation that doesn't fit the image we have of Saiyan-kind. Recorded by some "Namekian Book of Legends" for some unexplained reason

SS4 at least had a sound idea behind it.
>>
>>153754777
>tfw Goku flies upwards waving bye
>>
>>153754870
The moonbeam lasers just help with the initial transformation, after that they're on their own
>>
>>153754872
>>153754870
>>153754777
GT shills out in full force
>>
>>153754777
lucky trips of truth
>>
>>153754945
I don't see any of them defending GT.

They're just pointing out that The opening music was good, the way the series is good, and that SSJ4 was a decent transformation in concept and design.

I'd agree with them, but I'd also agree that the rest of GT is absolute garbage.
>>
File: Goku's Instantpalm.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goku's Instantpalm.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>153748688
If Toriyama wanted Goku to be a battle maniac instead of a superhero, then why is the vastly superior manga Goku that is supervised by him personally completely against his vision, which isn't a heroic and competent fighter?

It's like Toei finally got it right to a T while Toriyama is forever in confusion.
>>
>>153754987
>I'd agree with them, but I'd also agree that the rest of GT is absolute garbage.

Same here but I also wholeheartedly would take it over every major story arc completed in Super thus far.

Does that make me a shill?
>>
>>153754872
That's DB 101. Goku goes away from time to time. He did it in Cell saga, he did it in EoZ and even OG DB.
>>
>>153743979
IS isn't precise?
>>
File: NyqSnyx.jpg (195KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
NyqSnyx.jpg
195KB, 1360x768px
Toriyama calls you. He tells you that you can choose any one thing from non-canon sources and make it canon

What do you choose
>>
>>153755104
Super Saiyan 5
>>
>>153755104
Bardock SSJ.
>>
>>153755104
Buu creating female Majins and a Majin race
>>
>>153755045
The thing about Son Goku is though he's selfish & cares for his own wants, he's nowhere near a completely self-centered monster.
>>
>>153755104
SSJ4 Broly
>>
>>153755067
Yeah, but back then that was the end, for real, as far as we knew.
It made me tear up, man.
>>
>>153755104
Cooler
>>
>>153755104
The DBS manga
>>
>>153755195
Meta Cooler included?
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 213x347px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 213x347px
even the wiki got it's shit together

they added the proper translation of the GoDs/Hakaishins' names

use this to fend away any retarded spic spouting shit like Jerez, (Don) Ramon, or Vermouth
>>
File: jijikek.png (468KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
jijikek.png
468KB, 679x960px
>>153755124
Repeat after me:

The Super Saiyan 5 transformation LOOKS kick-ass,
but it's fucking dumb.

>>153755104
Re-Retcon Majin Buu so that Bidibi made him like what was explicitly said IN THE MANGA instead being eternal or some shit.
>>
File: damn it beerus.jpg (20KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
damn it beerus.jpg
20KB, 290x290px
what did Helles mean by this?
>>
>>153755168
Technically that was Toei ending. The canon ending was EoZ
>>
>>153755362
She mean she might be stronger than Beerus
Damn that Lorax is huge
>>
>>153755336
SSJ5 is just a shitty undeveloped OC named Tablos

then Toyo literally sealed the deal of the misinfo by turning this OC into Goku's new form
>>
File: 1479072095013.jpg (52KB, 425x585px) Image search: [Google]
1479072095013.jpg
52KB, 425x585px
>>153755336
I think toyo did it better.
>>
>>153755362
source?
>>
>>153755362
goddamn

spics are already getting gud at fake shots already

>>153755431
fanart
>>
Gohan isnt a jobber anymore
Hes canon fodder now
>>
>>153755104
Purest girl
>>
>>153755362
She's a tsundere in love with beerus!

Now, i'm just waiting to see things like Vermoud being lover dovey with his angels while she act she doesn't care.
>>
>>153755159
>disobeys the Gods
>dooms 11 universes

He's pretty much Satan.
>>
>>153755484
The level below Goku huh?
>>
>>153755321
Hell no
Just Cooler's Revenge since that could actually fit in the canon
>>
>>153755418

How the fuck can we trust a guy who made this?
>>
File: TienFourArms.Ep.099.png (254KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TienFourArms.Ep.099.png
254KB, 640x480px
>>153751459
always!
>>
>>153755418
Didn't Toyo just make four chapters ending in Not!Black escaping from the Z-Sword?
Where did you get the pic from?
>>
>>153755104
Noble goku
>>
>>153755362
>Jerez will never bully you and call you ugly while she sucks your dick
>>
File: 1487620334254.png (1MB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487620334254.png
1MB, 1066x1600px
>>153755569
We just do.
>>
>>153755336
Well I kinda liked the version where it's achieved by absorbing Dragon Balls

Also this one I think did it best:
http://www.sebliet.com/p/manga-en.html
While it looks like a SS5, it's actually a perfected version of SS4
Also, it's not SS4 but Super Saru
So basically it's kinda like SSGod => SSBlue
>>
Toriyama really wrote himself into a corner by making Goku and Vegeta far beyond the other U7 fighters. Powerscaling will be completely out of whack this arc and Toeifags will defend this.
>>
>>153755630
>Toeifags
weird way to spell Torifags, anon.
>>
File: b2f43308.jpg (73KB, 458x669px) Image search: [Google]
b2f43308.jpg
73KB, 458x669px
>>153755579
His sketches. He wasn't able to finish his doujin so he just wrote in the epilogue that goku defeated xicor in ssj5
>>
>>153755630
>With the time chamber locks off, the Z warriors are able to do years of training within only weeks. This of course comes with a cost, They have aged five years each, shortening their lives but are able to compete with the strongest in the universes.
Bam, fucking fixed.
>>
>>153755104
The driving school episode.
>>
>>153755713
>tfw Zamasu is canon Xicor
where has the time gone
>>
File: Screenshot (153).png (347KB, 1019x543px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (153).png
347KB, 1019x543px
>>153755713
I'm glad Toyble got out of that habit

>>153755823
Wrong. Black is canon Xicor. Zamasu is West Supreme Kai.
>>
File: 1487607624602.png (135KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487607624602.png
135KB, 1068x600px
>>153755823
Who knows.
>>
File: HolyBalloon.png (79KB, 246x280px) Image search: [Google]
HolyBalloon.png
79KB, 246x280px
>>153755866
>Someone else posting my shitpost.
feels good man. yw
>>
File: screams_internally_0.jpg (92KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
screams_internally_0.jpg
92KB, 438x400px
>>153755713
SS4 Gohan looks so wrong
>>
>>153755862
i am right, because in the end, Black and Zamasu
becoming an expy of Xicor
>>
File: 1486321435898.jpg (105KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486321435898.jpg
105KB, 600x810px
what happens when I pull her tails?
>>
File: fucking wew.png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
fucking wew.png
245KB, 450x349px
>>153755932
She pulls yours
>>
File: GohanSSj4.png (862KB, 1092x713px) Image search: [Google]
GohanSSj4.png
862KB, 1092x713px
>>153755918
He needs his Piccolo pants.
>>
>>153755954
I'm Ok with this!
>>
>>153755713
>salaryman pants
>>
File: 100348434299412.jpg (19KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
100348434299412.jpg
19KB, 240x312px
>>153755932
I need to pull her tails.
>>
>>153755932
She's like a sexier Vados
One tail - sexy
Two tails - sexy^2
>>
>>153755104
this is now canon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwoaTeGSlLg
>>
>>153754066
FULL VERSION WHEN
>>
i will cream my pants if 18 does a kienzan in the tournament
>>
>>153756272
I only hope for wardrobe malfunction.
>>
>>153756272
I'm pretty sure she can, she does in the games, which is super adorable
even though, to be fair, many other characters can do it, but it only matters that she can because that shit's just cute
>>
>>153750868

That's irrelevent since that wasn't part of the question.
>>
>>153750145

DAT ASS
>>
>>153750332
>>153750114

Was Coolers 5th form basically his Golden Form?

Freiza said he picked gold for his transformation so it seems they can decide how it looks

but Cooler was just incredible weak compared to his brothers potential
>>
File: 1486863872713.png (112KB, 447x295px) Image search: [Google]
1486863872713.png
112KB, 447x295px
>>153755104
Majin Hawk
>>
>>153755104
The Galo Sengen music video.
>>
>>153756657
explain this image.
>>
Top tier
Movies 1,8,9,13,14

Mid: 2,3,4,5,6,7

Low: 10,15

Shit: 11

All are relative. None are that good really.
>>
>>153755526
He didn't ask for 11 universe to be destroyed. That's God's dumbass stipulation. Goku just wanted a friendly contest.
>>
>>153756741
An anon drew a Dragon Ball comic when he was 5 years old. The villain was Majin Buu with wings inexplicably called Majin Hawk. A different anon redrew a panel from the comic and colored it, but left the shitty face.

I'd post it if I weren't on my phone. It had what might be a record-setter for the time between Vegeta attacking the villain and getting the shit kicked out of him.
>>
>>153756800
Its a damn shame there is not a single good Dragonball movie

all 4 are literally just recaps of previous Sagas with some fanfics characters tossed in and are all in alternate universes

Who the fuck thought making the Dragonball movies like that is a complete retard
>>
>>153752225
In the manga or the Anime? Because Whis said Goku briefly went God mode to beat Trunks because he couldn't keep up with SSJ2.
>>
>>153756916
That's it?

Well, might be good for some nostalgia
>>
>>153755630

Instead of being last man standing, it could just be point based after fighters are matched with each other based on strenght.
>>
>>153756800
I don't know how they ever thought Bio Broly would be a good idea. Little kids don't want Broly like this.

Even the video games ignore it.
>>
>>153756800
Besides 14 and 15, how many of these can be considered "canon filler"? 1, 8, and 9 could reasonably fit in. 13 too I guess would fit but the Dragon Fist is pretty much non-canon. Which reminds me.

>>153755104
The Dragon Fist.
>>
>>153756272
>>153756392
Did you forget? She made Goten and Trunks split their Mighty Mask costume with one.
>>
>>153756272
Make it a double Kienzan with Kuririn and I'm there (assuming these won't be one-on-one)
>>
>>153756989
The First 3 dragonballs are basically recaps/alt versions of the Pilaf, Roshi training , and 2nd Martial arts arcs

and the fourth movie is a recap of Pilaf and an abridged red ribbon

yes there are 3 animated versions of the Pilaf saga for some fucking reason

Sleeping Princess is probably the best one since it has the most original content
>>
>>153757082
>Vegeta used it to stop Gohan's Oozaru rampage
>Goku used it to stall Buu for a moment
>Freeza used it to defeat himself
>Kuririn used it to...?
>>
>>153757176
well thanks, will keep in mind.
>>
>>153757067
who the fuck thought anyone wanted a Goten and Trunks movie?
>>
>>153757076
You can make a case for Bio Broly taking place at some extremely specific point in the Buu saga, but doing so would just seem ridiculous.
>>
>>153757410
Pretty sure it's around the point where Fat Buu is still a menace or something.
>>
>>153757076
Only 4 movies can fit in the canon at any point in time, they are
>Cooler's Revenge
>Broly 1
>Bojack
>Wrath of the Dragon
Dead Zone is something people like to argue about, but I don't like to touch that
>>
>>153757482
The only notable inconsistency with Dead Zone is the fact that nobody outside of Goku's family knew about Gohan until the day Raditz showed up. In the movie though they're all "oh of course, Gohan".

Still the best of the 1st 13 imo.
>>
>>153755932
braappppppp
>>
>>153755056
Not really, Super hasn't really been impressive or anything like what was good with DBZ before last half of Buu thus far.
>>
>>153755056
If Super keeps up its upward momentum it'll surmount GT easily. This arc seems like a lot fun waiting to happen.
>>
new thread
>>>153757440
>>>153757440
>>>153757440
>>
>>153757558
>>153757482
>>153756800

Assuming we are not counting the TV specials HoT/Bardock as movies

and needless to say BoG and RoF are far and above the quality of the first 13 movies

1 Coolers Revenge
2 Tree of Might
3 Dead Zone
4 Broly LSS
5 Wrath of the Dragon
6 Fusion Reborn
7 Wojack
8 Broly 2
9 Return of Cooler
10 Android 13
11 Lord Slug
12 Worlds Strongest
13 Bio Broly
>>
File: 1487656095498.jpg (1MB, 2048x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1487656095498.jpg
1MB, 2048x1488px
>some anons kept insisting kid trunks' hair was indigo in this poster
>it is actually blue
>>
>>153757614
>braappppppp

Brap poster?
Here?!
>>
>>153743309
what tie

it's an exhibition
>>
>>153757187
Cut off form 2 Freeza's tail and provide a distraction
>>
>>153750635
and krillin
>>
>>153755104
Something where best boy Android 16 is brought back and given a power up then finally kills goku
>>
File: 1486845502708.png (258KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486845502708.png
258KB, 800x600px
>>153755104
A Pan and Bra Fusion
>>
File: template.jpg (265KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
template.jpg
265KB, 1280x720px
Oh shit!

The universe containing the last anime you watched (besides Dragon Ball) is suddenly thrust into the Tournament of Power

What 10 fighters do they pick to represent them and how boned are they?
>>
>>153758640
Ask and you shall receive, senpai
>>
>>153757482
How about the Metal Cooler one and Super Android 13? They could happen before the Cell Game.
>>
>>153743309
I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.
>>
>>153759060
>Meta Cooler
Trunks is MIA, Vegeta's a super saiyan and Piccolo already fused with Kami

>Android 13
Trunks has his sword, Gohan has long hair and can't turn into a super saiyan
>>
>>153745080
>learn KK
It doesn't even exist to AT. Won't ever be in Toyo's version for that reason. IT is what he would do well to learn for a utility if not also learning the kai variation. That shitty dance fusion is about all he could share (and it would likely get the same silly nerf Potara received).

>assholes for not sharing
True enough. Not really like SB is worth a damn (or even "dog piss" like Kamehameha *which everyone seems able to copy on sight*).
>>
>>153757948
Cool.

Can't wait fot 17.
>>
>>153759088
>Vegeta's a super saiyan
So, before the Cell games.
>and Piccolo already fused with Kami
>Trunks has his sword
>Gohan has long hair and
>can't turn into a super saiyan
>>
>>153759432
Meant for >>153759202
>>
>>153745410
>stop Cell anymore
If he could enjoy the same nonsense as Frieza with training and access god ki for his Saiyan side, maybe he would catch up to AT's cat's self-insert, but Whis would slap him down if Billy doesn't delete his ass.

Really, Cell and Frieza would be fantastic additions. Lesser fighters could be fodder for raising Buu's intelligence, techniques, etc. if not power. Just can't go around using anyone evil. Have to be careful about that (else he would just absorb Cell and/or Frieza to make permanent use of them). Not much compelling them to help though. Getting to exist (in Hell)? Not sure what deal could be struck for their co-operation. Maybe promise them their own timeline to run (then dick them over with the one Future Zeni erased).
>>
>>153746736
what an awful fucking name
>>
>>153759432
When Piccolo fuses with Kami there is no respite until the wait for the Cell Games, which Gohan has short hair and can become a super saiyan.

Trunks breaks his sword and never gets it back while fighting the androids, this happens immediately when he comes back from his timeline, so he shouldn't have it. Not to mention that Goku is incapacitated with his heart virus for a long ass time, basically from the fight with Android 19 and 20 there's no rest until the wait for the Cell Games

That sparkle with you, retard?
>>
>>153746989
>Goten and Trunks
Without fusing, they're not worthwhile. With fusion, they're a liability for dicking around too much (especially with fusion nerfs to time).

>Tarble
Who? Get that shit out of here.

>no SKW for Vegeta
But why? Speaking of which, may as well get their tails back and take another idea from GT.

>Ginyu Force
Now you're just having a giggle.
>>
>>153747571
>arguably stronger
>arguably
He's stronger than the Goku who was stronger than Trunks who annihilated an improved (Mecha) Frieza.

>a shit
True. Pickle Man just needs to do what he does every time he wants to join the big boys. Merge. He's got a bunch of useless shits on new Home that aren't contributing to the plight of their universe. Super Dragonballs can undue it as need be, anyway.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.