[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late to get into One Piece? How long would it take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is it too late to get into One Piece? How long would it take to catch up, realistically?
>>
Depends on how fast you can read. If you're stupid enough to watch the anime it would take over ten whole days of continuous watching.
>>
Don't be a spee d. reader. Take your time to digest the story and enjoy the ride. The story is long from being over and you'll catch up in due time.
>>
File: 1483249393484.gif (2MB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1483249393484.gif
2MB, 100x100px
>>153739047
Anime is good up until after Enies Lobby.
>>
>>153738960

Yes, it's too late.

Watch better anime (not shonen shit) instead.
>>
>>153738960
Too late
>>
>>153738960
just watch it for the entertainment. people who say dont watch the anime has sticks up their asses. enjoy the show. remember any journey starts with a single step.

it took me a month to get up to fishman island from episode 1.
>>
>>153738960
I've read and watched all of it, desu you can just watch it up until Time Skip then switch to reading the colored manga. Save yourself the trouble of transitioning from somewhat nicely paced episodes to the literal slideshows of shit we get now
>>
>>153738960

Take your time, it's not like it will finish before you catch up. But if catching up fast is in your best interest, you should definitely read the manga. The anime tries to stretch one manga chapter along 24 minutes, and it quickly becomes torture.
>>
>>153738960
Just think of how many better series you could watch in that time.
>>
>>153741445
exactly zero
>>
>Been reading OP each week since 2005 which was Eneis Lobby
>It was shit
>It's still shit 12 years later
>>
i powered through it and it took me 2 months to watch all of it
>>
I tried the anime and it's pretty good but fucking hell, The dude with the Afro and big nose arc lasts forever with that cat faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.