[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one wish to become invincible? Screw all power-up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: PorungaDragonDBK.png (328KB, 622x391px) Image search: [Google]
PorungaDragonDBK.png
328KB, 622x391px
Why does no one wish to become invincible? Screw all power-up colored hair shits.
>>
Garlic Jr. and Zamasu both wished to be unkillable

Vegeta, Nappa, and Frieza all desired it as well
>>
>>153733555
>become invincible
>get thrown in space
>never die, because you can't

great idea, retard
>>
>>153733555
All you have to do is wish you become stronger than the strongest person in the universe at any point in time.
>>
Why doesn't any other non -sayain character just wish to be a fucking sayain?
>>
The wish still has to be within the dragons power.
>>
>>153733827
What's the problem here? The laws of physics mean you'll land on a planet someday. Also most characters in Dragon Ball can use ki to move their bodies, and if you were able to get to the Dragon Balls without dying chances are you are a decent fighter and can use ki. Get thrown into space for a while, just take a long nap. It's not like it's going to hurt you. Assuming you're immortal, it wouldn't be a problem at all, unless you didn't know how to be entertained by your own imagination. And remember, you can always fap, so that's 1/3 of the things I do taken care of. I spend 1/2 my time sleeping, so that's just 4 hours of being awake and without something to do, which I can easily fill with my imagination.
>>
>>153734030
Porunga can do shit normal Shenron can't
>>
Is porunga what the namekians call their shenron or the given name for that dragon?
>>
>>153733827
Assuming we're in the DBverse (in which we should because there are Dragon Balls), this shouldn't even be a problem because you can just use Ki to fly through space

And if you bothered to get gud at flying fast you shouldn't have a problem flying to a planet in a few minutes to hours depending on distance.
>>
>>153733555
Don't tell me you forgot about him already.
>>
YEAH
>>
>>153733555
Read the manga retard and use the catalog >>153733044
>>
>>153734030
>Warping reality
>Within dragon's powers

Pick one wish granters are some of the most OP beings in fiction.
>>
>>153734090
>The laws of physics mean you'll land on a planet someday

Hahaha nope

The laws of physics mean that if you're ejected from a planet forcibly enough to not just orbit, then you'll end up on a degenerate orbit around the sun, which you'll eventually fall into, or failing that you'll be ejected into interstellar space where space expands faster than you could possibly move, so you'll end up never going anywhere forever.
>>
>>153733827
>cars.png
>>
>>153734090
> wish for invincibility
> get thrown off planet
> fly toward Alpha Centauri of whatever
> land on star instead of a planet
> forgot to wish for feeling no pain

enjoy your next few billion years floating in the radiative zone (density range encompassing that of human body/water, temp of a few million Kelvin) and praying that the star will eventually go nova instead of just fizzling out.
>>
>>153736555
I doubt the sun's gravity could hold back anyone with decent training in DB universe.
>>
>>153734090
>The laws of physics
What?
>>
Is it even proven that anything other than the super dragon balls grant immortality?
>>
>>153733827
>obligatory "is this a jojo reference?"
>>
>>153733555
I would wish for eternal youth rather than being immortal.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (42KB, 265x285px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
42KB, 265x285px
>>153733997
>Dragon couldn't even turn 17 and 18 back into regular humans.
>Can change species.

Anon please.
>>
>>153737050
>Implying I won't just zenkai myself with each regen until I can blow up the sun and jump to another planet
Also
>Goku literally kamehameha'd his ass away from the gravity of a star before he landed on Namek
>>
Just throw them into a neutron star or black hole. Doesn't matter if they are immortal anymore, cya in a couple billion years.
>>
>>153737165
Canon stuff? No. Non-canon? Yes, Garlic Jr.

I don't think it'd be impossible to wish for immortality from the normal dragon balls though. INVINCIBILITY though, that'd probably be Super DBs level. There's a difference but people keep confusing the two for whatever reason. Wishing for invincibility would basically be making yourself omnipotent. Immortality just means you can't die.
>>
>>153733555
Being invincible in DBZ doesn't mean you can't lose.
>>
>>153737951
Super
Dragon
Balls
>>
>>153733555
You are limited by the dragon's power on your strength.
>>
why don't they just wish for unlimited wishes?
>>
>>153739910
Why would you bother wishing to be a sayian with super dragonballs? There are better wishes.
>>
It's likely that immortality from a dragon that's not the Golden Dragon is not true immortality. It's only immortality to the reaches of the dragon's ability. I think Garlic Jr can be killed by SSB Goku through sheer power.

I know Buu wasn't considered immortal but his healing ability put him in a near immortal state. Regardless, a huge ki blast can kill him.

The main reason why Vegeta and Goku never wished for immortality is because it would likely impede their continuously rising power. No more zenkai boosts and no motivation to get stronger due to an inability to die.
>>
>>153733555
>no one wishes to become omnipotent
>>
>>153734176
since it came before shenlong, and probably the first as far as we know, the answer is both.
>>
>>153733555
Garlic Jr. and Zamasu did.

Frieza wanted to, and Vegeta almost did except Guru died right as Dende was making the wish.
>>
>>153740347
the main reason vegeta never wished for immortality is because he never got his chance.
>>
>>153737050
Yeah but since this is Dragon Ball the sun would actually be something crazy like a Makyo Star or the Rondo Star of Power and the radiation would just make me stronger.
>>
>>153740270
Not strong enough.
>>
>>153740303
Worked out for Zamas.
>>
>>153737050
>>153733827
I've never understood this logic. It's still fucking better then dying assuming the universe has no afterlife.

If you get bored of the nothingness, just sleep all the time.
>>
>>153733827
As opposed to getting thrown into space and dying?
>>
>>153744076
Please no
Not this thought before I sleep
>>
>>153733760

Why did Vegeta never make a second go for the Dragon Balls?

It's not like he was suddenly NOT EVIL after shit
>>
>>153744173
>1 minute of agony
vs
>unending hell forever.
>>
>>153737951
Wasn't that because the androids were stronger than him, ie, the same reason you can't wish to kill someone?
>>
>Dragon Ball
>It's not about the dragon balls anymore
>>
>>153744272
muh kakarot
>>
>>153744287
>not devouring the star itself
Weak beings like you deserve death.
>>
>>153737050
An invincible being cannot logically be defeated meaning nothing could touch their atoms so an invincible being wouldnt feel a thing in a star.
>>
>>153744656
>stronger
That makes no sense the dragon testicles is hax not destructive capacity. Nothing pissed me off more than Shenrom being afraid of Beerus.

"I wish Gods of Destruction never existed"
"Whats a Beerus?"
>>
>>153733555
There is no such thing as "invincible". Only immortality.
>>
what's the point anyway? you just continue life in the other world
>>
>>153742862
He could have wished to be more powerful instead of just stealing a dumb monkey body.
>>
>Denizens of another universe makes a wish on their version of the dragonballs to make one of their most trusted, good natured champions the "Most power being in the multiverse".

>Said individual is a pacifist and only does his duty when needed. But because of the overwhelming powerboost he received, destroys his home planet and feels nothing but guilt and regret over being the most powerful being.

>Said fighter is now amongst the combatants somewhere in the universal survival arc

>Goku keeps pushing this person in combat until Goku realizes he was kicking a hornet's nest.

Would watch.
>>
>>153749389
If they do have anything like the dragon balls.

The prize for the entire tournament or for the fighter Zenno chooses is the super dragon balls indicating that there isnt much of a better or equivalent prize.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.