[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: img000005.png (237KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
img000005.png
237KB, 960x1361px
So the King is a perfect mix of ugly and handsome.
>>
I could've sworn that planet was a different one.
>>
>>153697605
He's got a long face
>>
>>153697605
i dont get whats even happening anymore in this manga
>>
>>153701306

The world is post apocalyptic.
The world is seemingly sentient and renews itself every once in a while.

The king betrayed Mikaros.
The king reveals that while Mikaros and Rafaed thought it was mostly a flesh puppet, ages ago one of the king's was possessed by the consciousness of the previous worlds inhabitants and had been playing the long game to do it's own goal.
>>
>wanting Helck to give up his body rather than just working with him
There better be a good reason for this guy to be going about this in such a dumb way.
>>
>>153701710
they can probably revive him if he gives up his ego
>>
Did /a/ stop caring about this manga?
>>
>>153702651
I kinda forgot about it after it went back from "his smile gone" and Anna was all for saving the humans. Too many mood shifts man
>>
>>153702651
I stopped reading it when Rello perished, because I believed that he would return. It's difficult to adjust to the transition to a new scanlation team in a manga like this, so I figured that we'd have more 'in-line' stuff eventually. It never happened and, every now-and-then, I'd see something particularly bizarre or dubious related to Helck pop up on /a/, and think to myself that I'd simply avoided a bullet.

Seeing the king unmasked was the sole reason that I even clicked on this thread, and I'm very much let down.
>>
>>153701710
He gets king s buffs, including unlimited resurrection.
>>
>>153702651
I still care.
>>
Kirei Care takes some weird liberties with their translations. Is this a result a result of them trying to differentiate themselves from anon's translation?

Like the title of the omake they just released. 雑念 isn't a wild imagination. It's what you imagine while you're, for example, spacing out.
>>
File: Human_King_Body.png (525KB, 726x785px) Image search: [Google]
Human_King_Body.png
525KB, 726x785px
>>153702791
The king actually doesn´t look like that.
>>
>>153701710
Maybe they want to control berserk Helck, since what we have seen so far is only a small portion of his true potential.

That or there is a fishy reason for it.
>>
>>153705423
Haven't they always been doing this?
>>
File: img000001.png (623KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
623KB, 1129x1600px
1. king of control goes into the ruins and gets possessed
2. the "king" then goes ahead and act as normal as he can while killing those who came in contact with the will of the world
3. the "king" gets killed due to his arrogance????

Like, I don't get the order in which events happen. Did the possessed king get killed, or did the normal king get killed, then revived, then get possessed?
>>
>>153702651
we had a pretty big thread on Sunday
>>
>>153702651
There's a difference between caring about a manga and going full LWA retard.
>>
>>153702791
Rello was the beacon for comfy threads, certain scanlators had it. Spirit Circle was one, comfy as fuck, and Rello was close to that time and carried on the torch.

Right now Kaguya has the comfiness, and Takagi would of if trolls spawned from /a/'s fuckiing phase, managed to get over their seasonal fetish.
>>
Where'd that pic come from?
>>
>>153707106
Maybe check batoto before asking. Or the archive.
>>
>>153707134
I forgot to link this post:
>>153705796

And i used google search and iqdb.
>>
>>153707268
Maybe check batoto before asking.
>>
>>153706934
Sengoku Youko threads were amazing.
Nowadays Promised Neverland and Dungeon Meshi threads are usually pretty nice. Kimetsu no Yaiba too when the retard that comes out to shit up threads is not here yet.
>>
>>153706213
I never had two different releases to compare before.
>>
>>153709270
Well, but you do have the raws.
>>
>>153705796
This looks like something from Berserk
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.