[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is IGPX western garbage or underrated masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is IGPX western garbage or underrated masterpiece?
>>
Production I.G. wasted their time.
>>
I don't remember much about it, but it seemed alright.
>>
>>153691220
Wasted potential
>>
Didn't seem bad, but just overwhelmingly unexciting

I did like the talking cat though
>>
>>153691220
all the girls were best girls, of course still don't get why the MC went to another one. the one had already was perfect.
>>
>>153694655
Fantine was ideal
>>
>>153691220
CG was meh
Races were dope
Plot was cliche but still watchable
Takashi chose best girl

Overall it was pretty fun.
>>
>>153695315
yes she was, and she even ended it like a classy lady and moved on. now I like liz, but the MC and her seemed like the kind of couple that would be on and off again several times.

>>153695454
they were all best girl, but fantine was perfect
>>
File: 1484699083538.png (323KB, 466x575px) Image search: [Google]
1484699083538.png
323KB, 466x575px
>>153695518
>fantine was perfect
She wishes
>>
>>153695572
fantine was a classy lady, a dying breed. she let the man be the man and would have your back but wouldn't hesitate to call you out on your bullshit, if she was on the MC team she wouldve done so. she's the classy lady who could elevate any man. she is a goddess.
>>
>>153691220
Amy was my waifu back in the day. And she still is.
>>
>>153696272
My nigga
>>
>>153691220
It was fun
>>
>>153691220
1st question: Was it made in Japan?
>>
>>153697561
Yes, it was just funded by Cartoon Network.
>>
>>153697670
Ok then, it's not "western garbage". It may still be garbage, but if it is, it'd be Eastern garbage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.