[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Zoids New Century when you first watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

What did you think of Zoids New Century when you first watched it? What do you think of it now?
>>
I loved it. I probably still love it.
>>
It was great. Actually had some funny moments as well. Last fight was hype as fuck, deserved a second season
>>
>>153682945
Very very slow start

Getting around the ending was hype as fuck when they started changing armors mid battle

it's a shame they didn't do the Season 2 they had planned for S class
>>
I only know this back in the old days of Toonami therefore only the dub.
>>
It was like G Gundam except actually good in a way that didn't entirely rely on campiness
>>
>>153684404
IIRC had some VA crossover as well.
>>
>>153682945
Leena a shit. Naomi best girl.
>>
No one knows who Naomi is! Fuck yeah
>>
File: Naomiincockpit.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Naomiincockpit.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
>>153684728
How could you forget?
>>
I want to cum inside Naomi Fluegel's pussy
>>
>>153685587
Well because I am your enemy, a Leenafag.
>>
>>153685818
>I want to cum inside Naomi's Fluegel
>>
>>153685970
That's okay, you're allowed to be wrong.
PS, Leena's so shit she gets beat out by characters who are her literal clones.
>>
File: Bit.jpg (50KB, 514x386px) Image search: [Google]
Bit.jpg
50KB, 514x386px
I loved it then and I still like it now. The amount of recycled animation drags it down somewhat but it's still an enjoyable series. The main character was great, not annoying at all.
>>
>>153686502
Well gee, guess I'll play your playing field if we gotta. Naomi is shit.
>>
>>153685970
>a Leenafag.

Like on purpose? Leena a shit, can't shoot for shit, is an obnoxious tsundere and her hair makes her look like on of the fry guys from Mcdonalds
>>
You're all wrong, Pierce is best.
>>
I only like Leena for her dub voice. Cute and sexy.
>>
I'm watching this again for the first time in what's gotta be more than a decade and I'm loving the shit out of it. I don't know if it's just nostalgia or something else, the characters, the voices, it's all coming back to me. I haven't enjoyed an anime like this in a good long while. Also the music in this show is great, Kow Otani is one of the best.
>>
>>153682945
Rewatched it a couple months ago on a whim dubbed because thats what was broadcast here

I never realized how much animation was recycled seeing it on an episode-a-week basis until I sat down and marathoned it.
>>
>>153682945
At first I thought that Jaeger was the coolest as a kid. Now as an adult I realize that Panzer Liger is master race.
>>
File: PANZER-VOR-mkII.gif (3MB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
PANZER-VOR-mkII.gif
3MB, 300x227px
>>153690466
This guy knows what's up.
>>
I thought it was great. Always made me want a video game where you could fit out and battle zoids on a huge sandbox map.
>>
>>153682945
My very first thought?

How the hell does her hair stay put?
>>
Chaotic Century was superior.
>>
>>153682945
It wasn't bad, but the battles are very formulaic.
Main cast start getting their shit pushed in, and then victory from the brink of defeat with a slow motion scene of the Jaeger taking out the enemy leader. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>153690466
>>153690567
mah niggas
>>
>>153682945
i want to FUCK leena
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.