[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this new series push the boundaries on how ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1478166424968.jpg (53KB, 560x411px) Image search: [Google]
1478166424968.jpg
53KB, 560x411px
Will this new series push the boundaries on how ridiculous anime hair can be?
>>
Yugi's crown hair was still the silliest I feel.
>>
>>153671004
Still can't beat Yugi's.
>>
File: 1485290566308.png (47KB, 193x266px) Image search: [Google]
1485290566308.png
47KB, 193x266px
The longer I stare, the more confused I get about it
>>
>>153671004
I didn't watch it but this looks straight out of zexal.
>>
>>153673466
I feel like Yugi's hair was supposed to just be Dark Red and Blonde but the black was there because Takahashi couldn't draw for shit at the time and it just stuck.
>>
File: Yuma.Tsukumo.full.985708.jpg (648KB, 993x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuma.Tsukumo.full.985708.jpg
648KB, 993x720px
>>153673466
The Pharaoh is fucking sexy regardless of his hair. Not a fujoshit, but that man is FABULOUS! Zexal's was much worse.

Yuma has the ugliest hair of them all. In fact, he's the ugliest MC. Aside from the light blue and pink shit on the front of his face, the VRains' MC's hair isn't that crazy. Judai and Yusei still have the most normal hair.
>>
Seeing the parallels from past series where
Zexal = DM with a happy and kind protagonist (Yugi/Yuma) and their serious but better at playing card games ghost partner(Atem/Astral)

Then with GX and Arc-V we have the protagonist being some sort of higher power in their past life (Supreme King, Zarc) where the motif was that they get possessed and have some sort of relation with heterochromia(Jaden's eyes/Odd eyes dragon)

Will VRAINS be the new 5ds? Already parallels with the motorcycle/hoverboard, yusaku and yusei being more of the reserved type/older , and also the 2300 attack power ace with junk warrior and stardust dragon effects.

Now will we get hype for the first 50 episodes being good and the rest of the series being shit again? I want to see that the Mayans invented ancient duel monster VR and proceeded to ride around on magic flying stone tablets dueling each other.
>>
>>153673972
Thanks to sex cults, YGO will probably never do ancient magic stuff ever again.
>>
>>153676055
Wait what?
>>
>>153677897
You heard me.
>>
>>153673972
>Atem
>Better at playing cards than Yugi
factually wrong
>>
>>153673972
Vrains has everything in it so far to be a mix of Zexal and 5D's and perhaps even Battle Network
>>
>>153678217
It was true up until the Ceremonial Duel. In fact, you could say that overturning that fact was the entire point of DM.
>>
>>153678761
DM wasnt just about the cards, anon.

It was about the heart of the cards.
>>
>>153677897
The VA of Carly was involved with some dangerous sex cult that made the news around that time. It's the reason why Carly's and the Arcadia Movement's role was so greatly reduced after the Dark Signer arc was over. And why Illyaster was retooled into having sci-fi origins instead of mystical ones. The executives wanted to distance the franchise from all that was mystical and could give cult like vibes. It also most likely led to the many filler arcs because the writers had to come up with something for 52 episodes.
>>
>>153673466
The goat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.