[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr_ SQtRmw7Q What fucking ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: haman.jpg (96KB, 516x679px) Image search: [Google]
haman.jpg
96KB, 516x679px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr_SQtRmw7Q
What fucking excuse do you have for not watching this masterpiece. In a world were anime is now shit this is the best anime I ever watched.
>>
File: 1485535833871.png (176KB, 517x525px) Image search: [Google]
1485535833871.png
176KB, 517x525px
I dislike robots.
I know robots are a very japanese thing but I really dislike them. I would watch gundam but the robots are an eyesore.
>>
>>153668999
But I have watched it.
How is it possible for Tomino to have made so many masterpieces in such a short timeframe? Could he be a newtype himself?
>>
File: f692036f7e559f686e0305c7f54cc68d.jpg (153KB, 736x1042px) Image search: [Google]
f692036f7e559f686e0305c7f54cc68d.jpg
153KB, 736x1042px
Also I am now watching ideon having putting it off for so long and you have excuse for not watching it, you are utter trash if you haven't.
>>153669100
You are crazy the zaku 2 is the best thing ever designed. and zeta is more of a realistic military drama with complex stressed out and truly fucked up characters because of tomino's style of writing. They are all double faced and you don't really understand them because in real life just understanding a friend is beyond you.
>>153669267
depression. All depressed artist's shine.
>>
Even V gundam which was shunned at the time and even by tomino himself which is understandable because it was the worst part of his career has aged perfectly. He truly knew how to write war, nobody is safe. The part were fucking little minded watchers that don't "get" it is what I don't understand. The whole part of your favorite characters dying without any notice is brilliant. nobody has ever done such a thing even in ASOIF you can see it coming. that is typical grimdark this is something else.
>>
>>153668999

I can't get pass the first episodes of gundam zz.
>>
>>153668999
Because my first Gundam was Turn A and I know everything else is going to suck compared to it.
>>
>>153670155
fuck that show, its terrible and irreverent skip to CCA. iT KILLS kills off haman in a shit way and makes the best old type yazan a joke. tomino almost had nothing to do with it. Its the worst U.C show.
>>153670233
turn a is happy tomino dude and it has nothing to do with U.C. I hated it.
>>
>>153668999
Anon I'm still on the first Gundam series. Following by everything decent in between before watching Zeta
>>
>>153668999
I disliked it the most from the orginal early uc trilogy.
>>
>>153670737
How its the highlight of gundam and improved on 0079.
>>153670728
hope your watching the movies and not the show its unneeded and a big waste. unlike the zeta movies it improved the canon.
>>
>>153670728
Also zeta is far too complex for a 3 part movie, don't watch them.
>>
>>153670802
The characters wore really thin on me by the end, and nothing really sucked me in like post jaburo.
The only characters I liked were mostly returning characters from 0079 barring a few with PTSD Amuro being my favorite.
Also I thought the battles were kinda boring compared to 0079.
It may had better animation but I thought the fight choreography was better in 0079.
>>
>>153670991
>wore
*worn
>>
>>153670991
That's because zeta was far more real robot, most real robot are slow. you see that in the other gundam U.C shows far more during 0079 actually. And yeah if you disliked the characters that was a part of the point. Most people who say that cant take realistic characters in anime which A LOT of older anime actually had, there were no sterotypes yet and older people who grew up without anime were making them. plus its tomino's style of character personality. I loved it though, they all had tension in the group or you could tell snice they were a far small group compared to the titian's that it was stress. It was more of tomino's style though.
>>
>>153670991
Also I forgot to add that during the time tomino considered himself a "feminist" which I know its odd but really he meant he loved making bitches or strong women. plus killing them off was a thing.
>>
>>153671270
Sorry I meant old school japanese feminism, don't picture it like american feminism or anything like today. women were meant to be pure and well mannered. Tomino created the opposite.
>>
>>153671183
I know the characters are supposed to be not likable.
Like Katz being the kid who was in over his head and idiolized the war too much, Reccoa being a broken person, because of the wars she has been in, but that for me atleast doesn't make them any better.
Also everyone just doing whatever the fuck they want and going unauthorized out in a mobile suit, got really grating after the tenth time.
I don't mind strong women, Emma was allright but the way the killed her off was just fucking stupid and made me like the series even less.
>>
>>153671594
thats war man emma died because there was a reason behind it. Also as im watching ideon kasha is spot on with what i'm talking about tominos idea on feminism.
but idk it wasnt for you. It was a military drama and all gundam besides the utter shit ones that's mostly are not U.C many people die. As for them doing whatever they wanted.. that was a point they were all conflicting with each other and they weren't trained by the military. char himself was confused and a complex character and was always doing whatever he wanted, even in 0079.
bright had it fucking tough his whole career dealing with these fuck heads.
>>
File: 1442692394522.jpg (90KB, 469x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442692394522.jpg
90KB, 469x540px
>>153671183
>Most people who say that cant take realistic characters in anime which A LOT
No, you confuse "realistic" for "badly written", which is 90% of the Zeta characters. People never hate good realistic characters
>>
>>153670679
Look at this man and his shitty taste. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>153668999
I've finished it fairly recently though.

I admit that I rather like it for what it tries to do, rather than what it is. But it's not devoid of good shit.

I also kind of enjoy Tomino's, like, theater-like direction. I dunno, he's just so frank and unsubtle, I find it charming, and then there are moments like this that are just great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFk26inaprE

And then Kamille killed all his friends and waifus. The end.
>>
>>153671594
Oh right plus they are all newtypes which are highly unstable.
>>153671907
>>153672021
nice trolling.
>>
>>153671907
Tons of people hate realistic characters, almost everything in anime is unrealistic because people would rage or cry when their main character isn't chosen (unlike macross who he chose the more realistic choice ) or the characters resemble real people who hate and fight and have different ideals,people not understanding each other.
>>
>>153672333
Thing about him being frank is that its just like if your talking to a real person, they could be thinking completely different thing from what they say and it shows in all tomino anime. I feel like newtypes were the base of tomino not trusting people. The point is "understanding" and it seems with newtypes that they cant handle the truth.
>>
>>153672353
>>153671849
I don't mind characters dying, but going out of your cockpit in space for absolutely no reason at all and then getting hit by some debris was way fucking dumb.

Everyone knows Char is a nutjob everyone knows that he himself doesn't know what he wants.
He wants everyone to fuck off into space, because his daddy wanted that, but he never actually seem to be into doing it.

Everytime he gets a leading position where he can actually make it happen and make a difference he just fucks off or just complains about how much he hates this job.
The only thing he seems to like doing is being a soldier in the war against people that opposes his fathers ideology.

Also most of the crew not being from the military is allright, but you would atleast think they would learn from their mistakes.
If Katz went out without any permission for like the fifth time, chances are that he would do that a 6th time.

Speaking of newtypes that shit got old fast too.
Newtype connection felt more like a convenient excuse to create drama personal drama between people of opposing factions.
the same goes for Kamille bringing in Rosamy, because she reminded him of four and he wants to help out cyber newtypes because of it, which is stupid but understandably in character for him.
The fact that almost no one is opposed to this idea and letting her run around unsupervised so much so that she was able to steal an MS with little to no problem whatsoever just seemed bizzare to me.
>>
>>153672673
>but going out of your cockpit in space for absolutely no reason at all and then getting hit by some debris was way fucking dumb.
Who did that happen to?
>>
>>153672740
Emma
She went out of ther cockpit after killing in the middle of a battle, then Yazan comes along shoots something and the debris hit emma fatally injuring her.
She then gets picked up by Kamille they hideout in some abadoned colony and then dies there.
>>
>>153672673
Well if you don't like the tomino's consent drama and his surreal style you won't like any of his works. its just how it is. it's not for everyone and it is weird.
>>
>>153672840
I believe there was a reason for her getting out of her cockpit but its been a while.
>>
>>153672845
constant*
>>
>>153672845
I fucking loved 0079 and I liked ZZ after moon moon so I am not sure what you are talking about.

>>153672905
I just watched that scene she kills reccoa and after that she gets out of the gundam with no reason whatsoever.
The gundam isn't implied or said to not function anymore since only the shoulder got slightly damaged during her and Reccoa's exchange.
>>
>>153672466
>Tons of people hate realistic characters
That's not true, plenty of well-received anime has characters that act more human than characters from some random generic seasonal shit no one cared about. Ping Pong, LoTGH, Evangelion, Cross Game, any Miyazaki work, etc.
>>
>>153673107
Well most of those works are done by the old school creators without stereotypes, thats what I said. hideaki anno grew up with ideon and loved it and based a bit of it on it. Most anime is now unrealistic with its characters.
>>
>>153673105
Oh after she killed reccoa she was in denial and she is a newtype. she had a connection with her. It's part of the reason you hate newtypes.
>>
>>153673105
If you loved ZZ then actual tomino is def not for you sorry, That wasnt done by tomino fully snice he was working on CCA. It was fucking terribly made too.
>>
>>153673333
There is still literally no reason for her to go out of her cockpit in the middle of a battle.
>>
>>153673390
Well I just said why, newtype shit.
>>
>>153668999
Why aren't you posting 0079 OP?
>>
>>153673438
>Well I just said why, newtype shit.
That just seems like bad writing to me.
Whenever someone does stupid shit it is because they are a newtype.
>>
>>153669100
>I dislike robots.
>I know robots are a very japanese thing but I really dislike them.
Kill yourself. Robots are GOAT.
>>
>>153673515
Well its because they are highly unstable.. look up newtypes they get a full blast of the human soul and they can't take it. there's a reason why char hate's them. They don't have the same feelings and never will. What they feel is beyond them. Sorry if you hate it but its apart of the plot and story. and the theme on understanding each other.
>>
>>153673611
Oh sorry fuck I meant char hates old types.
>>
>>153673515
If you play 40k think of eldar and what happened to them and how they work. look at that plus tominos style and you got newtypes.
>>
File: 1351085290728.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1351085290728.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>153673576
Mah niggah.
>>
>>153673576
Robots are GOAT.

Gundam's weird anti-war message while also going out of it's way to make war look cool as fuck in order to sell it's toys is dumb though. Even /m/ largely seems to agree, 90% of the board is Gundam threads and almost all of them either start as or devolve into what boys they want to fuck.
>>
>>153668999

Zeta Gundam is a steaming pile of trash, that consists of a bunch disjointed horrendously badly paced arcs. The mobile suit battles are bottom barrel zeta fags tends to sell this as some sort of realism except for the fact that soldiers don't stand like retards and tell each others autobiographies.
>>
>>153675658
>The mobile suit battles are bottom barrel zeta fags tends to sell this as some sort of realism
except for the fact that soldiers don't stand like retards and tell each others autobiographies.

oh look this guy is yelling really loud now and he is angrily heading towards me I better just stand there like a retard and look at him WHAT THE FUCK MY MOBILE SUIT GOT DAMAGED?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.