[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whoops I ran into the great demon emperor totally by accident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 004.png (610KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
610KB, 836x1200px
>Whoops I ran into the great demon emperor totally by accident
>Now the power to see the future falls into my lap
You said Mushoku Tensei was good, anon. You said to ignore the fact that the title had "isekai" written in it.
>>
>accident
do you really believe that
>>
>>153661534
It will get worse and worse anon.
>>
Guy in an ominous dream tells you to go here.
Accident ensues
Say what you want but the author has a brain for groundwork, something the average isekai story lacks. Almost as bad as these people who try to self I sent as the author that they can do better.
>>
File: Hitogami.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hitogami.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
>>153661534
>accident.
>>
>>153661534
>accident
About that anon
>>
>>153661534
>Accident
>In the previous chapter the god says that he can met a person that can help him
>In that same chapter shows that the eye don't work well with highly experienced warriors
>>
>>153662450
>>153661917
>>153661969
What was hitogami's motive here anyway? How did this factor into his plan to troll Rudy's kids out of history?
>>
>>153662991
Did you read the Wn or you are a manga reader?
>>
>>153661534

This series is fucking retarded, anon. Dumb isekai harem trash. It's slightly better than some similar stories but not by much.
>>
>>153662991
There are at least 3 reasons he did that. Go read WN to figure why.
>>
>>153662991
Hitogami foresaw his death where Rudy's kids helps the Orsted reach hitogami's location and kills him/her/it
Too bad fate is more powerful than gods and their powers in Mushoku universe.
>>
Worry not, OP
The story will take a nose dive so big that you wonder if the author died at some point
The main character will become the most unlikeable dipshit ever
>>
>>153662991
>doesn't meet best girl for years because he's busy training his eye
I also think that he was supposed to talk to the captain and get passage to the other continent, avoiding the smuggling and meeting the holy beast.
>>
The purpose of Eris is to introduce the two best girls in the series: Isolte and Nina
Still no art
>>
>>153663361
That actually helped though since he eventually met her again when he was full ikemen and emperor tier wizard that can sweep her off her feet and take maximum advantage of suspension bridge effect, instead of as a ten year old kid that will get otoutozoned.
>>
>>153663678
I think this is the only isekai I've seen a heroine fall in love with the MC because he was a dreamy hot ikemen. Roxy a slut.
>>
>>153663678
She'd die in the labyrinth if he listened to the Hitogami just one more time. By preventing their meeting, he ensured that she will go there in the future.
>>
>>153663678
>>153663917
This was the point where the Roxy stock goes downwards then hitting rock bottom.
Rudy has a contagious disease. All his wives became terrible getting engaged with him.
>>
Reading the last translated manga chapter, the manga have some minor changes compared to the Wn
>The smuggler ask as favor to liberate the "goods" as payment to transport Ruijerd (Wn Rudy only pays, and after Ruijerd wants to help the kids, after he heard they cry's)
>In the Raw of the next Ch, after Rudeus meets Gisu, some people attack the forest and both of them plan to help (Wn After some days waiting, Ruijerd and Eris find them)
>>
File: 1335575555270.png (20KB, 168x180px) Image search: [Google]
1335575555270.png
20KB, 168x180px
>>153661534
I already told you anon, you just wouldn't listen.
>>
>>153661534
You were lied to, anon. I used to read it because of the violent little girl. It was very much the usual isekai stuff. Not as bad as some, but still the usual.
>>
>>153664326
How did they 'get' terrible though? I just don't get this meme. Syphy got tons of development and attention afterwards, especially with Zeig and her inner conflict when she thought that Rudeus might abandon their child etc, after that arc the main story took priority and everything else simply moved over to redundancy or Jobless Oblige. Roxy was always a slut don't forget that though

The only real issue MT was the oldeus shenanigens. That could've been executed better, but other than that the author clearly thought out most of what he wanted to convey and it ended with Rudeuses inevitable death as it should have.

Also it did feel as though the story actually had some structure which I can't see in like 90% of these isekai stories. Its not the best but I agree with >>153661917
>>
>>153661534
I told you it was SHIT, Anon. The MC is literally the author.
>>
>>153666218
> The MC is literally the author.
Explain?

>>153664398
So at this pace, when will the manga reach the end of adventuring arc? In about five years?
>>
>>153667451
The manga cover a Ln vol in around 8-10 Ch, and the manga covered around 2/3 of vol4, so in a least 2 years more (around 22 chapters)
>>
>>153661534
It really doesn't mean shit in the long run. Most of the people he fights are gods or demi-gods level, and the eye is useless at that point.
>>
>>153661534
no I said that other Isekai makes it look like a masterpiece

in other Isekai that eye would be completely OP instead of "totally worthless"
>>
File: 1472822994362.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1472822994362.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>153668196
that's...true isn't it
>>
>>153661534
You fell for the meme.
MT is one of the worst isekai just pretentious shit, not even entertaining.
>>
>>153668334
>Worst Isekai
>The most popular Narou novel since 3 years ago
>Only of the few isekai where don't use the skill/class/level system and the Mc isn't a garystu
I can understand that you don't like MT, but you cant say that is the worst isekai when exist other that are shit like dungeon seeker or Re:monster
>>
>>153662991
I might be wrong, but i believe Hitogami can't see Rudy directly and that's why the sphere in the city. Regading this accident, the objetive was to put a reliable method to observe him without third parties around, also gain Rudi trust and of course deviate his strong destiny to meet Roxy.
>>
>>153668685
Well, to be fair Rudi isn't a garystu because he keeps fighting gods and shit. He's easily about anyone normal.
>>
>>153668685
>and the Mc isn't a garystu

I'm not that guy, but you were correct up until this point. Among Isekai, it is far from the worst, but that doesn't make it particularly good either.
>>
At least it's not Re:Monster level of masturbatory writing. Still bad nonetheless.
>>
>>153668831
which puts him about on the same level as your average battle shounen MC

to your typical Isekai MC even gods and demi-gods are jokes in comparison
>>
>>153668685
I'm pretty sure re:monster is more popular than MT.
>>
>>153671338
Not in narou it ain't
>>
File: 76435678796543.png (258KB, 1198x803px) Image search: [Google]
76435678796543.png
258KB, 1198x803px
>>153670654.
Except you are forgetting he almost lost to fucking auber when it was 3v1 and lost to a single beastmans roar in the great forest. Was that thing in the forest a 'god' as well?

The same thing almost happened with a single squad of paladins if he didn't bring his armour and that was later in the story when supposedly he was stronger. I wish you guys actually read the thing before claiming somebody is a garystu.

The only thing he has is a large amount of mana which he worked his ass off to master and use correctly.

Eris on the other hand.
>>
>>153671658

What's a Gimmack?
>>
>>153671658
>in another timeline

Yeah, in another timeline he murdered everyone because his wives died.
>>
>>153670654
MT doesn't have that many battles and the guy barely resembles a shounen protagonist.
Adventure, Sol, discovering the new world, polygamy and the focus on him making a real family is what carried this series.
>>
>>153661534
It was good when isekai wasn't obligatory
>>
>>153671919
yet still gets his ass kicked by Moore got his friends killed by aforementioned paladin and still couldn't even kill Hitogami

lets face it, in that timeline he failed hard
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.