[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you still have the same awful haircut 2 years on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dlg6mytsptcl8aw0kgnk.png (368KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
dlg6mytsptcl8aw0kgnk.png
368KB, 800x446px
>tfw you still have the same awful haircut 2 years on
>>
You don't get a hairstyle like that because you like it. You ask the hair stylist for it to get a reaction. But the guy didn't say anything and just started working. And then you suddenly go home trying to figure out what just went wrong. But your parents don't say anything either.
And now you are going to school with your ironic haircut and everybody just ignores you. You know for a fact that everybody is just fucking with you. It's a psychological game. They know you are just fishing for replies, and they refuse to give them to you. It is at this point that you cannot go back to a sane hairdo anymore. You are stuck in your bluff. If you give it up you are admitting that you are an ironic shitposter. So you go through your life with this piece of modern art on your head and try to not cry over the fact that you will never get laid, you will never get a job and your "friends" laugh at you behind your back. Your life is ruined because of one silly joke you made with one asshole hairstylist who couldn't read the atmosphere or else didn't care to protect your dignity from yourself. And as the months pass and your despair solidifies into something black and ugly you are slowly becoming acutely aware of one truth. You are going to buy a gun. And then you are going to murder every fucking barber in the country The cops may shoot you at the end, but they won't stop you from taking your righteous vengeance in the bloodiest way imaginable.
>>
>>153660947
Because he really like it
>>
>>153660947
I'd fuck him.
>>
>>153661167
Is this pasta?
>>
>>153661167
this is nice
>>
His haircut is fine because I enjoy seeing others make fun of it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.