[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please talk about how this fucking masterpiece is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 191523l.jpg (71KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
191523l.jpg
71KB, 436x600px
Can we please talk about how this fucking masterpiece is getting a manga adaptation starting this March? Just when I thought March couldn't get any better, dreams do come true. Hopefully this will also lead to more anime.
>>
I don't know if I want a manga adaptation. It will probably be a disappointment.
>>
>>153657280
How so? If they stick close enough to the source material I'm not too sure what could go wrong. Plus there is the added bonus of them staying more true to the LN artwork for Kino, instead of that kind of odd soft and round style they did for the anime (not that there was anything wrong with that).
>>
>>153657355
>If they stick close enough to the source material I'm not too sure what could go wrong.
Adapting something isn't just about sticking close to the source. You need to reinterpret things in order for them to work in the new medium. What you have now is a third party interpreting things in a new way.
That's why most adaptations disappoint people who know the original.
>>
>>153657443
I would say novel to manga has to be one of the easiest ways to adapt. For something as niche as this however, I guess I can kind of see what you're saying. Either they are going to adapt it really well, and it's going to sell poorly. Or they are going to rework it hard to fit with modern trends and it's going to be really disappointing.
>>
>>153657220
I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>153657220
dropped as soon as the motorcycle started talking
>>
>>153657220
I had a really dull moment and thought "Adaptation of what?" because I hadn't thought of Kino for so long.

How long will this take, and what form as said by >>153657545 ?

I'd hate to think of it being fucked around with for modern appeal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.