[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mao gets shot multiplie times all over his body by a whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: codegeass.jpg (318KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
codegeass.jpg
318KB, 1920x1200px
>Mao gets shot multiplie times all over his body by a whole police squadron
>he survives because advanced medic technology
>Euphemia gets shot once in her chest
>gets taken to a hospital and dies

So, the medicine is only advanced enough to save people from fatal wounds when the plot needs it to be then?
>>
really makes you think.
>>
File: shirley.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shirley.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>153648796

When was the last time where the plot needed someone to be alive to move forward but he/she ended up dying instead?
>>
>>153648796
Underground tech is the shit nigga.
>>
It's because women are physically fragile creatures, no matter how they try to build them self up as.

Also Mao was a walking human experiment, his body was probably used to it.
>>
>>153648796
I'm pretty sure Mao was just extremely lucky if none of his vital organs got to badly damaged. Euphemia was shot through the heart.
It's not that hard to believe.
>>
>shot randomly
>shot through the heart
really activated my almonds
>>
>>153649054
>>153649145
>all those thousands of bullets didn't hit any vital spots

I've heard of shows where I have to elevate my suspension of disbelief, but this is ridiculous
>>
>>153649253

All you have to do is believe that all the policemen have perfect aim, and use bullets that don't bounce around or shatter upon piercing the body.

Gai Rei Zero something not too different.
>>
Mao was the only good part of Code Geass.
>>
>>153648796
Britannia's medicine is highly advanced only for immigrants
>>
>>153650384
they have to keep their cheap labor alive
>>
>>153648796
One Bullet Can Kill, but Sometimes 20 Don’t, Survivors Show

A man in North Carolina was shot roughly 20 times in 1995 and lived to tell about it. The rapper 50 Cent was shot nine times in 2000 and has since released three albums. And in 2006, Joseph Guzman survived 19 gunshot wounds during the 50-shot fusillade by police detectives that killed Sean Bell.

While surviving numerous gunshots could be a miraculous feat, doctors who have treated gunshot victims say that being shot is not automatically a death sentence.

When major organs — the heart and brain especially — and blood vessels are avoided, the chances of survival are good, they said. The catch, of course, is that there is no science to preventing a bullet from hitting a vital part of the body.

“It’s a matter of total, straight luck,” said Dr. Vincent J. M. DiMaio, the former chief medical examiner in Bexar County, Tex., and the author of a book on gunshot wounds first published in 1985.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/03/nyregion/03shot.html

Geass didn't invent this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.