[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best episode thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: el7s85vcuwlkdfbj43nl.jpg (262KB, 785x497px) Image search: [Google]
el7s85vcuwlkdfbj43nl.jpg
262KB, 785x497px
>NHK
>16, Welcome to Game Over
>>
>>153642568
Was that when he finds out that girl from the online game was actually his friend?
>>
The episode in which youkoso hitori bocchi plays
>>
File: Mugi_eats_candy.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mugi_eats_candy.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
K-On

The cliched answer is to say 20 or 24 of Season 2, so I'll instead go with Season 2, Episode 14 (Summer Classes!)--the episode where I discovered who my waifu was (and in general was incredibly comfy even by the show's high standards, and had more humor than mos episodes).
>>
>>153642773
pleb
>>
>>153642568
Nope, the best episode is when Yamazaki calls Nanako over. Never liked the filler ones.
>>
File: Ritsu_and_Mugi_in_the_arcade.jpg (122KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu_and_Mugi_in_the_arcade.jpg
122KB, 1000x637px
>>153645070

I am no pleb. Quite the opposite.

What's your suggestion for best K-On episode?
>>
>Cowboy Bebop - Ep 20: Peirrot Le Fou
>Bakemonogatari - Ep 3: Mayoi Snail, Part One
>Kill la Kill - Ep 4: Dawn of a Miserable Morning
>Planetes - Ep 13: Scenery with a Rocket
>Serial Experiments Lain - Ep 7: Society
>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Ep 25: I Accept Your Last Wish!
>>
The laundry episode of Turn A
>>
Clannad after story 18 is my favorite. It's the most I've cried in the past 10 years. It felt so good yet so bad at the same time.
>>
The best episode of NHK is the one with Misaki's speech on God. I can't remember what it was called
The best episode of Kino's Journeys was either the robot/doll one or the tournament finale
The best episode of Haibane Renmei was the episode where Rakka was stuck in the well
The best episode of Yozakura Quartet was the fight against the Golem or the last part in the Thorny Path arc.
>>
Ergo proxy 16, Busy Doing Nothing
Mushi-shi, any episode really
>>
>>153642568
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.