[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me? I just started this anime and these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 9 fucking pm.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9 fucking pm.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
Are you fucking kidding me? I just started this anime and these girls worked until 9 fucking pm that first day? Are they kidding? What the hell?

They had lunch at 12 so I figured they got there at 8 am. So they should've went home around 4:30 pm for a full work day. Why the fuck did they get off at 9 fucking pm then? If they start work at 8am, which is implied by how many people are getting on the train when aoba heads to work, that means they work fucking 13 hour days. Is that realistic for Japan? How the fuck could anyone function after 13 goddamn hours at work?
>>
>>153638469
It's not exclusive to Japan. It depends on the industry you're working in and the workload available in the season.
>>
>>153638469

Confirmed for being an egocentric fucking idiot.
>>
>>153638653
>Wanting a life outside of work is egocentric

Why aren't you working right now anon?
>>
>>153638626
I work in a factory and they cut you off after 12 hours in a day. If Aoba is working a 13 hour day, and sleeps 8 hours, then she has maybe an hour of free time per day (considering she commutes to work, which eats up time). When the fuck does she cook or relax or do fucking anything besides work and sleep?
>>
>>153638756
>When the fuck does she cook or relax or do fucking anything besides work and sleep?
Hopefully on the weekends. If it's crunch time for the company however, then she can say goodbye to any leisure for quite a few weeks.
>>
I think they start at 9:00 pm, so it's only 12 hours.

With the lunch time, they probably have 11 hours of work, that is pretty reasonable for their job.
>>
>>153638469
I used to work 14 hours a day and I live in NYC.
>>
>>153638847
Jesus I can't even imagine. I get called in some saturdays, but that's all time and a half since I work full time. We get called in sometimes on sundays, but that's double pay. How does Japan do overtime? Do they have that at all?

>>153638896
And they seem to clock you out every time you go for a piss and shit and stuff because you have to use your keycard thing.
>>
>>153638847
Why don't companies just increase their time efficiency instead of wasting money paying people to stay for tons of extra time?
>>
>>153638626
This. My mom works in a pretty specific accounting firm, and works 12 hour days M-F and a little bit on Saturdays. Only happens from Jan 1st to April 15th though, rest of the year she only works 3 days a week 9-5
>>
In US the most productive companies generally heavily discourage overtime because it doesnt add value in the long run. People would start equating time spent at the job with value.
Needless to say the value/hours worked is like 50% higher in us compared to japan.
>>
>>153639124
Is she an auditor? I can imagine things being rough when the financial reporting year-end comes around.
>>
>>153638984
Most salaried workers don't get overtime pay.
>>
>>153639379
Which is illegal, and even then companies do it because of culture = Every company is a black company.
>>
>>153639124
>>153639373

Good ol public accounting.

Please send help.
>>
>>153639452
If you are a salaried above a certain amount, you are considered exempt from overtime rules. Talk to anyone that works in public accounting and investment banking. Their industries are designed around you working ridiculous amounts of overtime.
>>
>>153638984
because then they wouldn't be able to prove to each other that they are hard workers
>>
>>153638984
In the end it all comes down to WW2.
Everythings in the shitter, a generation has to work extra hard to make life better for their children. Then they expect their kids to do the same and since its a culture of respect the elderly and seniority wins every argument you get today.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.