[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Why does it make /a/ so mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 73249.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
73249.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
Why does it make /a/ so mad?
>>
That's not Re:Zero.
>>
Why would it?
One of the few anime that's kino.
>>
File: 1486768526484.png (281KB, 715x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486768526484.png
281KB, 715x560px
>>153625197
Did you save the fucking thumbnail?
>>
Because normals like it, and people who have been following the series for a long time don't like it when people with no respect for the older stuff start calling themselves fans of the franchise.
>>
>>153625315
>One of the few anime that's kino.
I am heavily inclined to agree with this post.
>>
>>153625330

normies can Die!
>>
>best rider
>Best beserker
>Best MC master
>Shit tons of kirei, best character
>No time wasting garbage fanservice
>Operators operating

What's not to love?
>>
File: 21321312421.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21321312421.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
>>153625197
It was great, some of the best heros. Except Lancelot completely fucking ruined the show for me. What a fucking loser character. MUH ANGER, MUH CG, MUH WARPLANES.

Everything was fun to watch but I had to drop the show when that disgusting 3D dogfight happened. I gag just thinking about it.
>>
>>153625327
he made me mad
successful thread
>>
As a faggot secondary I love Zero for making me want to play the original VN since I heard the 2006 anime was trash.
So good job Zero, I'm now playing the original story.
>>
>>153625501
>Best berserker
>Best MC master

Kek.
>>
>>153625816
That and Lancelot using a fucking SMG was a fucking garbage. Wasted animation budget, whereas we could have some cool sword fight instead of this edgy immature shit.

I enjoyed him as a character, but these really piss me off.
>>
>>153625501
>Best MC master
Reminder that Kiritsugu did everything wrong.
>>
Why's everyone get so mad about kirtsugu anyway?
>>
File: 1485763632902.jpg (34KB, 277x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485763632902.jpg
34KB, 277x306px
>>153626784
>Anime
>Mature
>>
>>153625197
Why would I be mad? Its the only good part in the entire fate series.

There I said it.
>>
>>153627001
This'ing this.
>>
Because TypeMoonfags can't handle the fact that people hate Fate/stay night because of the incorrect assumptions secondaries get from watching this first. In realty they're both right, a significant portion of F/SN is boring garbage and people who watched F/Z have already ruined most of the value which comes from reading F/SN first.

For example, the entirety of Fate route is awful even if read before being fully exposed to the series. It's a route where the main revelations are the existence of Gilgamesh, Kirei being behind a lot of things, and some shit about Saber. The writing is boring enough even if this stuff is completely new to you, but if you even have a passing knowledge of this shit thanks to the massive popularity of the franchise it's going to feel pointless to read. In the context of someone reading the visual novel for the first time in 2004, it's supposed to be an introduction into the rules of the war and some key concepts, as well as Shirou's fucked up personality.

This actually explains why Ufotable never bothered addressing Fate, but going straight into UBW, which most animeonlys probably did, fucks up the feeling you're supposed to get because the route is such a welcome departure from what made Fate so dull and the war finally gets interesting for the first time. It also takes Shirou's personality in a much more interesting direction.

And then there's Heaven's Feel. This is the only route I would consider genuinely great because I'm not a TypeMoonfag. It also happens to be the one most similar to F/Z, and because of that, watching F/Z first again ruins a lot of what makes HF such a welcome departure from what became before it. It reveals the most about the war, takes Shirou's personality in another direction, and has the all around best scenes.
>>
>>153627437
tl;dr Fate/stay night works fine in its own context even if I wouldn't consider it particularly good. Secondaries usually just consider it to be worse than it actually is because they not only go in with the wrong expectations, they've ruined a lot of reveals and pacing for themselves by viewing the franchise in the wrong order. TypeMoonfags can't handle that the secondaries just expect different things and thus hate Fate/zero for no reason.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.