[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblin Slayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 236bf708493e0da66eaf3c42f6f3b829.jpg (181KB, 1401x1000px) Image search: [Google]
236bf708493e0da66eaf3c42f6f3b829.jpg
181KB, 1401x1000px
>Ywn have a cute priestess after you, and going on adventuress with her
Why even live?
>>
File: SlaaneshChampion.jpg (1MB, 1500x2055px) Image search: [Google]
SlaaneshChampion.jpg
1MB, 1500x2055px
>>153619491
To rape like Slaanesh wants.
>>
>>153619491
Sorceress in the witch hat and the busty OL on the right are more interesting to me.

also for rape
>>
Will he ever love someone.
>>
>>153619491
and nothing of value was lost

>>153621499
no
>>
File: Tinkerwiz.jpg (57KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tinkerwiz.jpg
57KB, 220x300px
Hey how ya doing?
What's going on in this thread.
>>
>>153621499
>tfw priestess loses her sanity and makes GS/Goblin Slayer watch as she beats the entire goblin army with her bare hands, with GS being thirsty while watching his healer.
>>
>>153619491
That was one of the things I liked about the first volume. I can only hope that the later volumes still has moments where GS teaches the young Priestess how to hunt goblins while alone on a quest together.
>>
So if goblins are really such a problem, but weak why haven't the government done anything about it?

I'm sure they dedicate forces for goblin eradication, or at least subsidize the rewards for goblin quests to make those quests more appealing for adventurers.
>>
>>153623652
Probably because they know that the Goblins are bi, and want to keep their asses untouched.
>>
>>153623650
Oh I'm sure he will loosen up, and eventually teach her about being a adventure. It kind of seems like the priestess will be the one to heal his lost soul.
>>
>>153623652
maybe they are bigger threat than goblin ?
>>
>>153623652

Because forces are being round up to fight the bigger upcoming demon threat.
>>
>>153623652
Basically

>Bigger threats to take care of
>Just let the rookies deal with them
>Sure the first party will get wiped out, but the second or third will usually get them
>>
>>153623652
That's like asking why out governments don't take care of shoplifters or other such thieves. 2 expensive.
>>
during the Taipei anime expo, celebrating his birthday while selling limited edition novel (with signature, ~$173X150, sold out), author Kumo Kagyu announced the plan for a Goblin Slayer Gaiden: “Year One”. it will be available in both novel and manga format.

the novel art will be done by Adachi Shingo. (SAO)

there will be a second drama CD as well.

and during interview, yes, Kagyu admits GS comes to be because he likes Batman better than Superman.

in Chinese.
http://game.ettoday.net/article/861027.htm
>>
>>153627279
>Goblin Slayer Gaiden: “Year One”
What is that? What will be about?
>>
>>153619491
>Priestess

No

>Witch

Yesss
>>
>>153627279
I take it the title is a reference to Batman as well.

>>153627704
Goblin Slayer when he first started hunting goblins. So expect mistakes to be made by him as he learns to kill them more efficiently.
>>
>>153619491
>no adventurer wife
>>
>>153629410
>no curvy guild receptionist wife
ftfy

This one and the one from KonoSuba are superior wife material.
>>
We should be getting this page in manga form next Saturday.
>>
Remember that you can get some goodies from here:

https://mega.nz/#F!6N5UxSBR!w_LlNGb8JE4FmgPZAy2rrA
>>
>>153623650
He does go on quests with newbies and other silver ranks.
Vol 4 reveals he only went solo to save up money to buy cow girl a birthday present.
>>
>>153629410
Isn't that what the priestess is for, at some point?
>>
>>153624487
>>Sure the first party will get wiped out, but the second or third will usually get them

This, good vetting process for the rookies.
>>
>>153629484
Good taste, anon.
>>
>>153629410
>no wife at all
>>
>>153629939
Sorta depends when he will start awakening or be conscious of the girls around him. At the moment, he sees them as allies with his focus solely concentrated on hatred.
>>
bought the ebook
didnt even started reading it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.