[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an edit of Yugioh GX that removes Shadow the Hedghog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0810.png (346KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.png
346KB, 640x480px
Is there an edit of Yugioh GX that removes Shadow the Hedghog? Seriously, I never want to see a closeup or hear dialogue from this OC again.
>>
>>153612746
>disliking the chazz
>>
>>153612746
>hating MANJOUMA SANDAAAAAA
>Not Chazzing it up
Get out now, you fucking ultra pleb cuck.
>>
File: once.jpg (94KB, 364x821px) Image search: [Google]
once.jpg
94KB, 364x821px
GX is really fucking bad and has an unsatisfying ending. That being said, a lot of the society of light and season 3 onwards is interesting.

Manjoume is a good boy. he dindu nuffin
>>
>>153612746
first in line to enter the chazz chambers.
>>
>>153612746

Chazz was great, fuck you
>>
>hating best boy
>>
>>153612746
>MANJOUME SAN-DAH
>THE CHAZZ
which one is better /a/

also the japanese version is the most annoying thing to listen to with all the stupid endings these fags use
>>
>>153615288
Burgers pls leave.
>>
I'll admit they made him too much of a joke in the anime. While it was fun I really liked the manga version who had a really good win streak and had a bigger part in the plot.
>>
>>153612746
CHAZZ IT UP
>>
>>153613255
His level up deck is better.
Also should have been given more monsters.
But instead of expanding on this cool JRPG like card sets LET'S MAKE A REPLACEMENT FOR FUSIONS THAT BREAK THE GAME AND SOUNDS STUPID TO BOOT
>>
>>153615360
you obviously haven't watched the show in japanese otherwise you wouldn't be defending it

the music is better
>But instead of expanding on this cool JRPG like card sets LET'S MAKE A REPLACEMENT FOR FUSIONS THAT BREAK THE GAME AND SOUNDS STUPID TO BOOT
you mean expand on something that existed in the original series? and XYZ monsters were shit in the card game anyway
>>
>>153615769
I have watched every Yugioh series until 5Ds in 4 languages, english was the worst every time.
>>
>>153615844
I'm sorry to hear about your autism.
>>
>>153615844
>His original counterpart speaks with a thick, almost stereotypical Italian accent, often yelling such phrases as "Mamma mia!" and "Buongiorno," (even once saying "pramazan cheese" ) and ending the majority of his sentences with "(na) no ne" ("is it not so?"). He uses the personal pronoun "watakushi".
you must have more tolerance for pure shit than i do
>>
>>153615955
That sounds fucking hilarious, what are you even talking about.
>>
>>153616196
He's obviously talking about the Chinese dub
>>
>>153616196
>That sounds fucking hilarious, what are you even talking about.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vellian_Crowler
it is the first time

then you hear it every time a characters says a setnence and it gets annoying
>In the Japanese version, he ends the majority of his sentences with either "(da) don" (Japanese explosion onomatopoeia) or "zaurus" (the Japanese equivalent of "saurus").
>>
>>153616320
Can anyone give a tl:dr explanation for why the Japanese are so enamored eith verbal tics, at least ones that just consist of ending every sentence with the same word? I guess the West does it too, but it seems comparatively way rarer.
>>
>>153616320
>it is the first time then you hear it every time a characters says a setnence
You must have seen sub 100 series.
>>
>>153616383
>why the Japanese are so enamored eith verbal tics
it's easier than giving characters personalities
>In the original version, he ends the majority of his sentences with "suu" (an elision of "desu"). Furthermore, he calls Judai "Aniki," meaning "big brother," while referring to him as "Bro" in the English-language manga.
these aren't one off characters btw this is the entire supporting cast

i only watched this because they didn't dub season 4 and i still regret it
>>
File: Foto_trio_ojama.jpg (107KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Foto_trio_ojama.jpg
107KB, 544x544px
>>153615601
I am not sure wich deck you are hating on, but it better not be the Ojama's.
>>
>>153616510
>You must have seen sub 100 series.
over 400

i think that the problem is compounded because the sentences are shorter, i know they do this in keroro gunsou and it's less of a problem because they have conversations and they're not just saying "wow jaden is in trouble saurus" "he'd better get it together suu"
>>
>>153616622
Sure it is quirky and hard to swallow if you are close-minded, but I take that any day over underpaid unmotivated english voice actors and "localization" that censors a quirky kids show.
>>
>>153616760
>but I take that any day over underpaid unmotivated english voice actors and "localization" that censors a quirky kids show.
>muh death and titties
it is actively painful to listen to the japanese version

i will take less revealing clothing and a rock soundtrack over something that makes my ears bleed
>>
>GX
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bml9_is-littlekuriboh-writing-for-yu-gi_fun
>>
>>153612746
He got better as the series progressed I think
I can't remember much of GX
>>
>>153616814
See, we share an opinion there, because english voice acting makes my ears bleed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.