[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Yamakan wants to save anime. Give him your best anime ideas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yamakan.jpg (21KB, 374x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yamakan.jpg
21KB, 374x454px
Yamakan wants to save anime. Give him your best anime ideas.
>>
IN A WORLD WHERE TELEPHONE DOESN'T EXIST
>>
Panties will save anime
>>
>>153611825
Youjo Senki remake: Fixed animation, fixed design, less edgy way of adaptation
>>
>>153611825
I'm gonna be completely honest with you, Yamaman. I don't have any good ideas for an anime.
>>
>>153611885
Everything you mentioned is fine as it is.

The real fix would be to not have a fucking recap episode in a 13-episode series.
>>
Remake Lucky Star, but Konata is a boy and his favorite anime is Sword Art Online. And instead of chocolate cornets they talk about power levels in Dragon Ball and Naruto.
>>
A virgin boy who can't get laid wishes upon a tree. God was stumped and grants his wish by turning into a girl of his dreams. But he doesn't want to fuck it because he's afraid his woody might get splinters.
>>
>>153611825
An iconic dance number
>>
In a distant utopic future, humans are living happily. Plenty of food, shelter, entertainment. Lots of work, you don't touch coworker, you wont get fired. Everyone's happy, tsk. Let's make whatever is keeping them happy and destroy it. Just put some girl like a key to save the world and have some boy protect her or something.
>>
Remember that popular show before? Let's make something like that. Hell, let's make similar characters and put them on the same universe. You got the number of the author for that one? Let's call him.
>>
>>153611825
Combine Bleach with Dragon Ball Z and Naruto. Everyone is a knight.
>>
Nothing's working but a man's gotta eat. Let's do shorts, like 5-minutes. I heard it's the hip thing these days. Saw one of those before, there was a little girl with pink shaped tits for a head. I couldn't understand what they were saying, I think the tv station guys had a mishap and aired the show on fast forward. But it look funny.

Ideas for plot? Hmm, anything about role-playing games. It's also hip these days.
>>
Three syllables
AI DO RU

I can feel this is finally it.
It will be a hit, it will have a sequel, maybe a video game

Huh? Saving the what now? Stop saying foolish things.
>>
In the not so far future, finally genetically engeneered catgirls for domestic ownership are available for the public. A company wants to release their new product of a mechanically engeneered catgirl and has to test it.

The anime follows the various tests where a robocatgirl prototype, we see the show from her pint of view, competes against the best genetically engeneered model in all the things catgirls are supposed to do.
And also in assasination and brutal force, because of course, the company wants to take over the world.

However, after some time the catgirls team up and escape to find real love / a permanent owner. While struggeling to live undercover as humans, meet potential owners for life and keep escaping from the companies hitman, they fall in love with each other.
The last episode ends with, after a timeskip starting again shortly after the genetically engeneered catgirl died, the robocatgirl stopping remembering her life and comming to the conclusion she was the inferier one because the owner might has to suffer the loss.

Please do this, I will buy it.
>>
File: 1482968380077.jpg (67KB, 575x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482968380077.jpg
67KB, 575x750px
>>153611825
>wants to save anime
>makes idol Anime
>>
>>153613735
>Produce Idol Anime
>Make a buttload of cash
>Reinvest in proper anime
It is quite dumb, but not 100% absurd.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.