[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I so fucking hate gender bending. Is basically futa in disguise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Tanya-Degurechaff-27195.jpg (456KB, 750x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-Degurechaff-27195.jpg
456KB, 750x1067px
I so fucking hate gender bending. Is basically futa in disguise.
Why Japan must ruin manga and anime with this shit?
>>
>>153611664
Who cares about what you like
>>
>>153611664
>biological woman is a woman with a dick in disguise

You're a fucking retard OP.
>>
Tanya is a female, numbnuts. Just because she has memories of a past life when she was a man, doesn't mean she's a man now. These are pretty bog standard reincarnation rules, newfag. Go read a fucking book or something. Jesus.
>>
why russian cannot type english
>>
>>153612311
That's a non-zero amount of man-ness, therefore gay.
>>
>>153611664
I think futa is more female than a genderbent man.
>>
>>153612791
You're a moron.
>>
Gender bending is my fetish. Can't get off to anything else
>>
>>153612311
I'd like it better if she was reincarnated from a woman. I would watch the show if it were so.
>>
>>153613965
Don't watch it then, who cares, no one is going to create things the way you like just to make you happy,if you dont like it why are you even talking about it ,go watch another anime, stop being retarded pls.
>>
>futa in disguise
This is what futafags actually believe. Tanya is a normal girl not one of these monsters.
>>
>>153612791
True, but >>153612311 is right.
>>
>>153611664
Do you only watch anime to find new girls to fap to?
>>
>>153614389
Why else would you watch anime these days?
>>
>>153614784
The plot and the animation.
>>
>>153613965
But then how else would you explain her attitude and masculine behavior?
>>
Everyone wants to be the little girl
>>
>>153614845
And what have you been watching for plot and animation lately? Maid dragon?
>>
>>153614907
Unironically yes.
>>
The salaryman's mind is slowly corrupted by Being X. This is one of those "he turned into a girl and has slowly started to think and act like one" episode. Her mind is slowly corrupted by that Type 89 thingamajig and she will slowly forget his days as a salaryman, and slowly but surely turn into a religious, devout, young woman.
>>
>>153615342
The irony is that it's actual fapbait.
>>
>>153614894
I used to, but now considering that 90% of time I would be a cloud of emotions and attention-whoring...
>>
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaitodaze~ !
Also did you know this post was a high priority target for artillery ?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.