[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's gonna suck when people realize all the cool stuff in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C09.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C09.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
It's gonna suck when people realize all the cool stuff in HF is going to be logically slotted into the last 45 minutes of the third movie.
>>
Except mapo tofu happens near the start of the route so get fucked.
>>
>>153610113
The only people that hadn't figured this out were the only people looking forward to HF: Sakurafags.
>>
>the best stuff in the story happens in the climax
wow
>>
>>153611534
You don't understand, when people say "all the cool stuff" happens in HF's climax, they mean "literally anything of interest at all". Second act in particular flatlines.
>>
>>153610941
>A single interesting character scene
>one is remembered
>among several hundreds
>this is why the VN is good

You know, guys, good stories have character scenes that are all or mostly interesting
>>
>>153610113
You only realize that it gets long and stretched when Shirou loses his arm and only gets interesting when OPERATION: Save Illya
>>
>>153610113
I'm just watching for true assassin and nine lives blade works.
>>
>>153610113
Ufotable better pay attention to the execution of the first movie as it is key to grasping the situation in HF

And honestly, I don't feel confident about the director in charge of this movie since I didn't like mirai fukuin.
>>
>>153611534
You'll find out what it means.
>>
>>153610113
Whatchu talking about nigger.
Entire final movie will be top tier.
First two will have varying degrees of greatness with every scene.
>>
File: kisama.jpg (62KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
kisama.jpg
62KB, 640x499px
>>153610113
HF has a lot of great scenes although the best are obviously at the climax.For me, even just Shirou and Kirei talking with Church on the Hill playing in the background was great because we got to learn so much more about Kirei in this route. The running and fighting in the forest also come to mind. I don't think people will be dissapointed if they stick as close to the VN as they can
>>
I just hope the movies are long enough, so they don't have to rush any important parts
>>
>>153610113
>still repeating this lie
HF is more eventful than previous two routes.
>>
>>153613394
This.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.