[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Why don't you watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1466632611.jpg (139KB, 665x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466632611.jpg
139KB, 665x944px
Why don't you watch this?
>>
>>153605914
Because it's shit.
>>
Absolutely no interest in Sword Art Online. It's a relic trying to pander to people who like MMO's and they made it right when MMO's were dying.

The girls are cute though.
>>
AAANHHHHH!!!

GLOB GLOB GLOB

(赤ちゃんできちゃうう!)
>>
No singles policy
>>
File: 1487394514476.jpg (554KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487394514476.jpg
554KB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>153605914
Because I don't care about SAO.
>>
>>153606474
Dem perky Asuna tits.
>>
Should I?
They are showing it at the cinema near my place.
>>
>>153605914
Lazy. Waiting for it to leak online.
>>
Semen glopping
>>
>>153606059
Is this the greatest /tv/ meme ever?
>>
>>153606474
Asuna is a cutie and a model girlfriend.
>>
>>153605914
Why suffer through garbage?
>>
>>153605914
It's shit
>>
>>153608136
This
>>
>>153605914
Going on sunday morning, don't want to deal with a ton of faggots thanks to "super special guests", which are native dubbers for Kirito and Asuna.

Pretty excited to hopefully see some new Asuna stuff next comiket
>>
>>153606474
>twintail Asuna

Oh my.
>>
does asuna die?
>>
>>153610120
if she dies then the series could start he healing process
>>
>>153606474
Kirito has 4 outfits?
>>
>>153605914
What degenerates have a non-virgin for a waifu?
>>
>>153610293
The ones without brain damage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AtRtx8wguk

>first 12 minute is pretty solid
>AR, so use IRL body and kirito is pretty busted

Looking good, then SAO:MD update with OS characters
>kirito's special skill is with him transforming to his SAO avatar and do starburst stream
>asuna's special skill is her transforming to her SAO avatar and using mother's rosario [with yuuki behind her]

at least the yuji kajiura OST will carry the whole movie [and the series, honestly]

SAO is guilty pleasure, it's shonen in purity and pretty good at it

also, asuna have wedding ring now?
>>
Because it has little-to-no Sinon or Suguha. Or at least some anon told me that, and why would he lie?
>>
Was Kirito shirtless?
>>
>>153606474
#2 outift and #3 hair
>>
>>153605914
>They still haven't brought Sachi back
And there's your answer
>>
>>153610421
>whole streets have to be blocked for some stupid fucks to play a game
>that cringe I felt for the fucking singing at the start
>guy jumps down a fucking bridge and is not hurt, while kirito himself realises that he has no longer superpowers

What the fuck is that? That sounds stupid as hell. Also, what the fuck happens if you run out of that restricted area onto the street?
What if you get mugged?
Do you look like a group of spergs for guys who dont wear their device?

What the hell happened, before it was your every-day-shounen shit, now its gotten fucking terrible.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.