[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2475.png (146KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.png
146KB, 528x297px
Was he in the wrong?
>>
All you're going to get are autists' opinions.
>>
he was ridding the world from evil. he was never wrong and you have to be some stupid SJW to disagree with what Light was doing
>>
>>153604969
yes
>>
>>153604969

I think L was an hypocrite. Is easy to blame Kira when you can hide whenever you want or have all the money to even build a huge tower because you want.

Tell Kira is wrong to low-normal class women who has to pass near a group of rapist everytime or those men who has to respect the leader of a mafia. Or ask that to the innocent children who deal with worse destiny than the death.

With Kira crime was reduced.
>>
>>153604969
he became a hypocrite the moment he killed Lind L. Taylor
>>
>>153605413
This is always what I've thought

Literally all he had to do was not kill that one guy
>>
>>153604969
He went from kiling murders to petty thieves who stole from a store. While he could've meant well he was too extreme. Killing people over little petty crimes is crossing the line imo. He's no better than Radical muslims who cut the hands off of thieves.
>>
in the manga he literally says if his sister finds the book he will kill her

he's a faggot
>>
>>153604969
Ryuk subtly tutored an encouraged him most of the time. The real responsibility is with him.
Light's mistakes can mostly be attributed to youth and lack of experience. Even when you put it all on paper (heh) it still ends up as a service to mankind.
>>
>>153605516
Radical Muslims cutting off the hands of thieves isn't that bad, it's a fantastic deterrent
The problem with thrm is when they blow up innocents
>>
>>153605527
true. I dont care about he wanting to play the god's role but the moment he prepares to kill his sister he's dead to me
>>
>>153604969
I agreed with Near. Light is no God, he's human like you and me. What gave him the right to be the moral judge over everybody. He's just a serial killer with a God complex
>>
>>153604995
First post best post to be honest family slash thread my dude no need for further discussion if I do so say so myself gee wiz buddy what a reponse
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
>killing people already on death row
>killing people already incarcerated by the law
>killing people that may have been unfairly imprisoned by the justice system
>killing people for minor crimes
>killing people that are suspected of crimes but haven't even been convicted yet
>killing innocents

What's the fucking point?
>inb4 muh "fear"
>>
>>153604969
Kira did nothing wrong.
>>
>>153606609
>inb4 muh "fear"
but muh fear is the damn point. People are more afraid of dying than going to prison. Criminals get executed in a way that nobody can protect them, and thus people are less likely to commit crimes when they think the hand of fucking god is gonna choke out their heart if they do.
You know, "kill one to warn a thousand" and all that.
>>
I don't get how is Light so good when his memories is erased. Is he faking it? It was like 2 different character. even with memory loss you don't change personality like that. I don't get it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.