[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flip Flappers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

I can understand why it was everywhere while it was airing, but felt it was all over the place. I did like it however.
Was it enjoyable while it was airing? The specula must have been fun.
>>
>>153603528
I started watching it after it had already aired but I'm not going to watch the last 2 episodes because I don't want it to end.
>>
>>153603802
I'd recommend you keep it that way.
>>
>>153603528
>felt it was all over the place

I feel the opposite, most anime aren't as tight in their message/themes but everything in flip flappers served the overall narrative.
>>
Are there any news on Papika figure yet?
>>
>>153603528
Watching it with /a/ made episodes 1 to 9 way more fun, but also 10 to 12 way less fun than they would've been watching them alone.

This place is a hellhole of overreacting teenagers that take their animu way to seriously. There is always someone who takes even the weakest bait and some weirdos are forcing the strangest conspiracy theories. It sure as hell was never boring coming to the threads.
>>
>>153603802
The last 3 eps are recommended to watch together because plot continuity was undermined by splitting them into 3.
>>
>>153604932
Wonfes surely. Hope we get more announcements. I'd like a pair of Cocona and Papika nendos for my desk.
>>
>>153604889
I can see your point. I did take my time with it watching it on the span of three days. Maybe I should just let it sink in for a few days.
>>
>>153604980
>This place is a hellhole of overreacting teenagers that take their animu way to seriously.
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>153606442
/r/anime
>>
File: cocona.png (138KB, 587x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cocona.png
138KB, 587x1200px
>>153603528
Those threads are but a faint memory.

All I know now is that I am still drawing flip flaps.
>>
>>153607407

Cute, did you draw any Yayaka?

>>153604889

I agree, I watched it after airing and the entire thing held together brilliantly.
>>
>>153607651
I'm gonna try to draw a Yayaka now. Will post back in a few hours if the thread is still up.
>>
>>153603528
That color doesn't suit her.
>>
Guys I think Papika and Cocona might be two parts of the same soul, their henshin hair colors are complementary and their outfits seem to match together.

And who is that girl in cocona's dream, is that from her past life?

Oh and that fucking Yayaka, when is she going to switch sides so she can sacrifice herself for Cocona and be gone already?
>>
File: Senpai sip2.jpg (366KB, 714x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Senpai sip2.jpg
366KB, 714x1080px
>>153608747
Just watch the rest of the show.
>>
>>153608747
Their being complementary just means they are fated lovers, not what you're implying.
>>
File: 1483654319839.jpg (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483654319839.jpg
322KB, 1280x720px
>/a/ constantly shits on anime and manga for having weak, rushed and unsatisfying endings
>shits on Flip Flappers ending that wraps everything around nicely, is consistent to its themes, gives many characters a sastisfying conclusion and still looks great
Yes, there were some pacing issues, but don't let the shitposting fool you. This was a good ending.
>>
>>153605585
I need good Yayaka merchandise.
>>
>>153609291
They did a good job wrapping things up, storywise there was no issue.
It's a shame the animation lacked enough of the style and quality that one would have expected from the show for its finale given how good it had been before. And the pacing left us feeling like wanting just a bit more.
>>
>>153609291
It's a simple fact that any show with a strong start that somehow is not ended with a god tier mind blowing heart wrenching dick erecting ending would be considered to have a "safe", mediocre, or """shit""" ending.
>>
>>153609401
Should have gone full mindfuck trip with that ending.
>>
File: 1484246542054.png (3MB, 2668x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1484246542054.png
3MB, 2668x1394px
>Cockona
>>
So do 3hz have anything planned this year? After Sorameso and this, I'm looking forward to their next iteration of "girl meets pixie manic dream girl".
>>
>>153603528
Yeah, it's perfectly made for you autistics. Thanks for saving the show anyway.
>>
What are you guys watching this season? I know it was decided that everyone would move on to LWA but that show ended up being crap so I'm still stuck here.
>>
>>153609291
I dont know, the last episode wasn´t as good as the rest of them imo. And I thought a slighlty different ending would make more sense. But it wasn´t bad
>>
>>153610506
Don't treat Flip Flapper-threads as your social hangout-place.
>>
>>153610506
Episode 6 was great, you should watch it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.