[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maria the Virgin Witch appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mariavirginwitch.jpg (48KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
mariavirginwitch.jpg
48KB, 600x358px
Weeaboos and people who think a sword isn't a tertiary weapon stay the fuck out
>>
>>153602078
It's fucking horrible that she has a slutty character design like that and has to be a "virgin". The show needed more smut and there was almost none.
>>
>>153602588
I actually agree with this a little.
Never felt like her and Jonah were actually in love.
>>
>>153602588
The whole point was that she didn't want to sleep around but hated the stigma and teasing of being a virgin.

Just like a lot of women today.
>>
>>153602078
It was a nice little show.

>>153603154
The romance wasn't really the focus, so I didn't mind.
>>
>>153602078
Had some of the best portrayals of European late medieval combat that I've seen in anime.
MC's whole deal was preventing us from seeing that sort of thing.
>>
>>153603216
I think his point was that he just wanted more fanservice.
>>
>>153603154
Of all the things about the ending, that really wasn't one that bothered me. They might not have sold the relationship that well, but it's not like it came out of nowhere.
>>
>>153606377
The rape scene didn't give you a boner?
>>
>>153602078
I really enjoyed their battle depictions. Don't usually see that kind of accuracy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.