[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai Express

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>you get a hit by truck
>you reincarnate as a truck
>you are given the task of sending people around japan to their respective self-insert isekai fantasies by ramming into them and killing them

PLOT TWIST: This was your self-insert fantasy
>>
so not only am I boring irl, I'm boring in my fantasy too?
>>
>>153600127
Your driver is a cute loli so it all works out.
>>
>>153600084
Truck kun kinichiha
>>
>>153600370

Is it a loli AI avatar? Because fleshy lolis are shit most of the time.
>>
>Get hit by truck
>ISEKAI to be a truck
>Get trained in the art of ISEKAI by Truck-sensei who was the truck that hit you.
>He is kill you need to replace him inorder to ISEKAI domb domb nips
>Your driver is a cute loli
>She sits on your drivers seat and turns your stearing wheel.

Cont??..!!
>>
>>153600084
Are there beer and rock cds in my truck?
>>
>>153600084

Its a fact that trucks are the natural predator of nippon citizens
>>
>get hit by a truck
>reincarnate as a truck
>the only way to return to your past life is to hit someone else, causing them to be reincarnated as a truck
>>
>>153602681
with computerized self driving vehicles likely to become a thing soon, it could be
>>
>>153602681
Wouldn't be a bad idea. AI loli designates your targets for you and slowly reveals more of the Isekai Delivery service works along with how they pick their targets.

A deadly Japanese cold is spreading around and the solution to this dilemma is to send people to other worlds
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.