[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 120

File: Quake.jpg (70KB, 580x870px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Quake.jpg
70KB, 580x870px
Quake may love lolis, but I still want to MARRY Marika!
>>
File: Princess Deluge 7.jpg (107KB, 800x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Princess Deluge 7.jpg
107KB, 800x536px
>>153594315
Being Deluge is suffering
>>
File: SwimSwimACute.png (203KB, 1051x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SwimSwimACute.png
203KB, 1051x760px
>>153594315
And I'll be marrying Swim Swim when its legal.
>>
File: toppo speed.jpg (254KB, 1276x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toppo speed.jpg
254KB, 1276x1440px
Top Girl.
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (905KB, 2332x2576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
905KB, 2332x2576px
>>153594315
But lolis are the best!
>>
Who is your most non-Keek disliked girl and why?
>>
File: Countdown - 14.jpg (266KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Countdown - 14.jpg
266KB, 1000x1000px
>>153594433
Best Unmarked.
>>
>>153594466
probably Sister Nana, she's not a bad character, but her fantasy bullshit and self-righteousness really rub me the wrong way. Also not too big a fan of Grim Heart, but I wouldn't say I hate her
>>
>>153594466
Wedin.
She had like 5 lines in two novels and we are supposed to feel for her.
>>
There's a ton of Things people say and draw of Ruler that doesn't fit Ruler's character. Her character in general pretty much got changed by the fan base. Ruler Swim ship is just one of them.
>>
>>153594466
Tama, I've given up on her.
>>
>>153594466
Keek a shit.

Wait.

Uh, probably Nana, actually.
>>
>>153594586
yeah, but thats typical of a lot of series, its annoying but I just ignore it
>>
>>153594586
>got changed by the fanbase
What do you mean?
>>
>>153594581
she actually had a good amount of lines, and had a lot of focus in the beginning chapters and the endgame chapters. Its just she didn't do much at all in the middle chapters besides being Pukin's slave. I still like her though
>>
>>153594586
>Her character in general pretty much got changed by the fan base. Ruler Swim ship is just one of them.

You can thank the Unmarked manga for that, there's implications there.
>>
>>153594644
I think he means stuff like the Ruler and Swim2 ship that lots of nips and some people in these threads like, there is absolutely 0 support for it in Ruler's character
>>
>>153594547
Yeah...Best Unmarked duo by far. They're both a little bit of perfect.
>>
>>153594581
Take that back, Wedin a cute

>The pirate expressed her support, but Mine did not like that form of address. She shook her head and pointed to herself with her thumb.
>“I am not the Class Rep. I am Wedin. My Magical Girl name is Wedin.”
>Since she was now a Magical Girl, she had to make that clear. Even when the enemy cried the main character’s name, they would go, “Damn you, Cutie Red!” instead of “Damn you, Tanaka Yoshiko!”
>>
>>153594678
god that manga was so shit, Restart one is pretty bad too, but at least the art is good and the characters are accurate, the POV shit is dumb though
>>
>>153594722
>Best Unmarked duo by far
Anon pls
>>
File: 1484443634744.jpg (94KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484443634744.jpg
94KB, 1024x1024px
>>153594706
I don't see the problem with that. It's not like it is the first ship where you have to put on googles to make it work, and it'll certainly won't be the last.

People who complain about fanworks not adhering 120% to canon are autists of the highest level.
>>
>>153594745
So shit even the author forgot to write her side story. She miraculously managed to appear on less side stories than fucking Melville.
>>
>>153594745
What amused me is that in JP, it's written as "おのれ キュチー レッド!"
>>
>>153594755
I actually liked the Unmarked designs and thought the fight scenes were done well.
>>
>>153594466
Probably Cherna just for her shitty personality in Restart and I'm not a huge fan of her wearing actual diapers.
>>
>>153594808
better than Uttakatta, she got less than 10 lines overall I'm pretty sure, and accomplished absolutely nothing of worth
>>153594790
I agree but the manga author randomly making Ruler a lolicon in his adaptation was dumb
>>
>>153594767
My response would be Snow White and Hardgore Alice, then.
>>
File: 1479495454500.jpg (416KB, 714x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479495454500.jpg
416KB, 714x500px
>>153594767
That's one of the strangest pairings I've seen, even La Pucelle has had more interactions with her
>>
>>153594907
>>153594767
Nemurin getting offed so early was really unfair. She deserved so much more.
>>
>>153594907
La Pucelle thanking her for the dream assist in the side story was pretty great
>>
>>153594466
Poofle, i don't like her one bit, we should have gotten lazuline II like it was planned, maybe that abomination BBC wouldn't have existed either.
>>
>>153594875
>manga author randomly making Ruler a lolicon in his adaptation was dumb

That's where the whole Ruler being a lolicon thing started.

>>153594967
Even Asari agrees.
>>
>>153594586
Reposting from last thread.

It's pretty daft to think a ship must comprise of two people with mutual affection. One-sided attraction is lovely enough, especially when the target of affection is 1) oblivious or 2) a tsundere. Ruler was both so yeah.

And if you must absolutely need some signs of reciprocation, then Ruler's gaze when she described Swim Swim was pretty sensual. She repeated Swim having a pretty face twice, and said that she had a slender body with big breasts and concluded it with "ridiculously attractive." It's not a proof of gay, but there's something a bit overt, so people caught onto that.

Then there's the manga artist who drew an omake where Ruler got a nosebleed at Swim Swim's flat chest, and 2 ship arts. Kind of a nudge nudge wink wink to the fans that they weren't imagining some nonexistent tease.

Anyway, what exactly kind of thing that you found out of character for Ruler? In most SwimRuler stuff I've seen, it's consistently the canon autist x tsundere dynamic.
>>
>>153594980
>hating Pfle and Bluebell
I don't have a reaction image for a taste this shit
>>
File: nemurin.png (1MB, 1591x866px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nemurin.png
1MB, 1591x866px
>>153594967
Pleeease don't remind me... ;_;
>>
File: (You)Mad.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(You)Mad.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>153594980
>>
>>153594980
shit taste, BBC is great, looking forward to her eventually getting a trident through the throat
>>
File: CRnJDEVUAAA0u3Y.png (159KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CRnJDEVUAAA0u3Y.png
159KB, 1024x585px
>>
>>153595047
at least she gets a lot of side content, and if they ever want to do cool interactions stuff like the Drama CD, Nemurin is a must
>>
>>153594767
I wonder if there's a character in the series that Asari had made make her survive longer than usual just because he liked the design Maruino gave to him.
>>
>>153595103
>implying implications
>>
File: ba-dum-tsh.png (259KB, 562x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ba-dum-tsh.png
259KB, 562x474px
>>153595091
Is snow white a total plain jane in reality, or rather is she made out to be plenty enough attractive?
>>
>>153595188
She's pretty plain. Even her magical girl form is plain as fuck.

Even a generic precure pink is less generic than SW. That's how generic she is.
>>
>>153594644
>>153595003

Words I can think of to describe Ruler include strict, arrogant, ambitious, and selfish character. She cares for her team because she relies on her team and she believes only she's competent enough to do so. Everything she does is for her own goal, and she won't stop until her goal is met.

Those adjectives do not describe someone that would become shy and embarrassed if her autistic subordinate came on to her, nor does it describe someone who would take time to cuddle with her subordinates.
>>
>>153595164
He always finished the script first before letting Maruino design. I suppose it's so to avoid the exact same thing you just mentioned, a.k.a letting someone survive just because she looks good.

It's a good strategy I think, since we have no idea who will die just by looking at the designs.
>>
>>153595164
As far as I know. The MG designs aren't done until Asari has finished the script for the story.
>>
>>153595237
does he go back and add descriptions of character's looks after Maruino submits the designs?
>>
>>153595164
>>153595237
>>153595265
That's rather clever. Props to him for that idea.
>>
File: 1485864233633.png (2MB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485864233633.png
2MB, 2039x1378px
>>153594980
>Hating on one of the Lazulines

But why though.
>>
>>153595305
the only thing I can think of is Laz III's stupid fez
>>
>>
>>153595282
You can tell from the way he uses so many short descriptors/placeholder names in his writing.
>>
I have to wonder where Melville was during Unmarked.
>>
>>153595229
The cuddle shit is intentionally OOC, it's just something quick to heal the artists from their tragic fate.

The romance shit is not OOC. You think they are because you're locked down onto the interpretation that Ruler is callous. That is wrong, as proven by her being patient with Tama, and also the side story in Circle of Life book where she's a typical tsundere who is jealous of Nana for having a good-looking lover like Winterprison, and wish she had the same thing.

Ruler is a bonafide tsundere who secretly longs for romance. So arts of her blushing and eventualky reciprocating Swim Swim is within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>153595275
I don't know.
>>
>Interview with Swim Swim (0%)

As a SwimSwimfag I'm really looking forward to this side story. Any predictions on what its going to be about?
>>
>>153595556
It's an interview with Swim Swim.
>>
>>153595477
>eventualky reciprocating Swim Swim

I wonder how Rurah would react if she had known that Swim Swim was a seven year old.
>>
>>153595596
A heart attack.
>>
File: You_Don't_Say.jpg (25KB, 480x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You_Don't_Say.jpg
25KB, 480x400px
>>153595593
>>
File: 1484712995826.jpg (699KB, 735x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484712995826.jpg
699KB, 735x980px
>>153595477
I really don't understand how people still believe that Ruler is a bitch. Guess it is must be why they get so upset at this, because it interferes with their headcannon or simply plain dislike Ruler and believe that anything that puts her on a good light is bad for doing so.
>>
>>153595700
Her body temperature would go even higher.
>>
>>153595477
You're correct. I did miss one description of Ruler. Ruler is envious. She grew up being outstanding and loaded with success, only for it to amount to nothing. Seeing Swim Swim's beauty and knowing this is something she can never earn enrages her. Seeing romance succeed to those she believes inferior to her also enrages her.

Her patience to Tama, while is a huge benefit to Tama, is also a response to her own ego. If she had given up on Tama, she would have failed. She is ambitious and would stop at nothing to meet her goal, and a failure like this wouldn't be acceptable in her own eyes.
>>
>>153595386
Does La Pucelle's voice actor have a good singing voice? Lord knows she can yell.
>>
Was Peaceful Days made because Unmarked was getting an anime?
>>
>>153595755
>I really don't understand how people still believe that Ruler is a bitch.

Maybe because she is? In the end her subordinates true purpose is to be a distraction so that she can defeat Calamity Mary and put her in her place, just like CM had done for her. She was humiliated and want to restore her self prestige.
>>
>>153595797
>Seeing romance succeed to those she believes inferior to her also enrages her.
I would have commended you for a sound interpretation, if not for the fact that before seeing Nana, she swooned at WP first and wanted a boyfriend who looked like that. She only became bitter after seeing WP was with Nana.
>>
File: mediator.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mediator.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Top girl keeping the peace and looking lovely while doing it.
>>
>>153595844
Unmarked was also extremely short, especially when compared to the other books

Magicaloid just showed up and then died, she needed those shorts to even be a character
>>
>>153595926
>Maa maa~
>>
>>153595797
>Her patience to Tama, while is a huge benefit to Tama, is also a response to her own ego. If she had given up on Tama, she would have failed. She is ambitious and would stop at nothing to meet her goal, and a failure like this wouldn't be acceptable in her own eyes.
And then when Tama thanked her and said she was a nice person after all she went and dropped her spaguetti hard. How convenient of you to forget that.
>>
>>153595844
That, plus Asari wanted to give every Unmarked characters their own side story as it was the shortest.
>>
>>153595596
"It won't count as long as her body isn't that of a child right?"
>>
>>153595926
If Ripple and Winterprison fought, who would win?
>>
>>153595755
She definitely has the best design, i'll give her that.
>>
>>153595755
Whether or not she's shipped with Swim or cuddles with her team does not make her more or less of a bitch. Ruler is actually 4th according to my favorites sorter. I've always saw her as a very respectable person with very realistic flaws.

>>153595918
Yes? Ruler saw Nana as an inferior person who succeeded in romance. I doubt she was envious of WP for finding Nana.

>>153596032
If anything, this proves Ruler herself is well aware she isn't a nice person. If she thought so, she would have responded with, "Of course I am," or some other arrogant remark. A compliment like this hit her straight in the heart, because as I mentioned before, she's a respectable character with realistic flaws.
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>153596063
>>
>>153595823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJW4o_H6pec
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>
>>153596128
Mi-chan was able to somehow counter her ability by blocking Ripple's vision with walls right? I think WP can take it if it's Unmarked Ripple but for Aces Ripple I think Ripple can win.
>>
>>153596245
>Yes? Ruler saw Nana as an inferior person who succeeded in romance. I doubt she was envious of WP for finding Nana.
Do you have reading comprehension?

The point is that Ruler wanted WP. Not because she's jealous of Nana. She wanted WP before she even knew WP had a girlfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 480x640px
>>153596292
>>
File: the-truth.jpg (43KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-truth.jpg
43KB, 1024x580px
>>153596128
I'm going to say Ripple because I actually really like her character..
>>
>>153596404
Unmarked Ripple would lose imo, but Limited or Aces Ripple would win
>>
>>153596179
But Bluebell, Lethe, Lazuline, Pukin, Wedin, Grace and Pythie's designs exist anon unless it's only for Unmarked.
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1000x1300px
>>153596402
>>
>>153596128
I'm leaning towards Ripple because Ripple's MG type is a ninja. Also because I like sluts.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 768x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 768x768px
>>153596432
>>
>>153596306
>>153596424

>Unmarked Ripple would lose but Cripple would win.

Its just weird how she can be better in later arcs when she's disabled.
>>
>>153596128
WP pretty much hard counters Ripple. she can just create walls on the path of the projectiles.
Maybe she could take on Cripple by using walls in her favor like Mi-chan.
>>
>>153596475
Thanks hairfag for being the best mentor.
>>
File: image.jpg (453KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
453KB, 1638x2048px
>>153596469
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (762KB, 1315x3263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
762KB, 1315x3263px
>>153596505
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
>>153596505
>>
File: image.jpg (664KB, 2033x1777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
664KB, 2033x1777px
>>153596535
>>
>>153596475
The training that you can get from the hairfag really is something.

Only thing needed is for Rippuru to not be a pussy and get her arm and eye fixed
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 480x624px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 480x624px
>>153596566
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (554KB, 2042x1715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
554KB, 2042x1715px
>>153596502
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 614x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 614x2048px
>>153596595
>>
>>153596502
I wanna see Lazuline I and Pythie arguing over who's best mentor.
>>
>>153596128

In Unmarked? Nope. Ripple would definitely lose, she's a little too hot-headed at this point to beat her.

Unmarked's power ranking goes like this:

Cranberry>>>Weiss Winterprison=Calamity Mary>Swim Swim>Ripple=La Pucelle>Hardgore Alice
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 400x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 400x900px
>>153596638
>>
File: SW2.jpg (139KB, 675x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SW2.jpg
139KB, 675x625px
>>
>>153596579
It'd be funny if Rippuru gets turned into Pythie's sextoy again after regaining both of her missing parts.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>153596677
>兎に食われたあとのお姫様
>>
>>153596643
Laz I's surviving students are both pretty damn strong
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 960x1280px
>>153596755
>>
>>153596771
>inb4 Panasu is actually under Lazuline I to train even harder and is even working for her
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 938x938px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 938x938px
>>153596792
>>
>>153596502
Pythie did make SW. But I think she trained Keek wrong as a joke.
>>
>>153596279
I need La Pucelle killing it at Karaoke now while a girl with 3/5 singing looks on in jealousy
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
>>153596844
>>
>>153596858
Keek was probably her first student and she was just a shit mentor, but Pythie is embarassed by Keek and passes it off as training her wrong as a joke
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1600x960px
>>153596887
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 1000x807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1000x807px
>>153596930
>>
>>153596369
Alright, I see I had misinterpreted what you were talking about.

>also the side story in Circle of Life book where she's a typical tsundere who is jealous of Nana for having a good-looking lover like Winterprison, and wish she had the same thing.

I didn't realize this statement was simply, "Ruler is a tsundere who wants a romantic relationship." I won't argue against that, I'm aware of it too. I mean, sure, I guess you can summarize Ruler's entire character into one generic archetype, forgetting how high she places herself that she would willingly submit to her autistic subordinate. Wait, that was what I was arguing about.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1267px
>>153596974
>>
>>153596836
That'd be a pretty interesting scenario and it could even be used to pull Panasu into the main story.
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 1534x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1534x2048px
>>153597016
>>
>>153597030
I would really like to see her design
>>
Ruler seemed to be like a good person at core but simply had been embittered by the circumstances of her life to me and put up walls as consequence.

All she needed was some actual acknowledgement and encouragement and good people in her life.
>>
>>153596999
I have no idea what your point is. Ruler had shown that she can get her spaghetti spilled when her subordinate praised her, and that she has a romantic side. These two characteristics mean that there's a possibility that she would reprociate Swim Swim, after exhausting her insult vocabulary.
>>
>>153597080
I'm just really hoping that she's wearing a suit due to the whole necktie thing and hopefully she wears pants just because almost all of the characters in the series wear skirts.
>>
>>153596658
I thought Winterprison was only as strong because of Sister Nana's boost.

Also, Swim Swim isn't that strong unless she taking pills
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 750x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 750x740px
>>153597065
>>
>>153597205
Perhaps it is I who place Ruler too high up in the pedestal. That I had respected Ruler as a proud individual who may have had flaws and unfortunate events but still persevered to achieve her goals.

It would appear everyone else simply sees her as a token tsundere that just wants sex so desperately she abandoned her pride and honor to have sex with a willing subordinate.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>153597498
>>
>>153597520
>It would appear everyone else simply sees her as a token tsundere that just wants sex so desperately she abandoned her pride and honor to have sex with a willing subordinate.
You are simply an autist who's taking fanon more seriously than the people who like that fanon. Get a grip man.
>>
The girl removed her gas mask and exposed her face. She was smiling, and her lip piercing rang with a crisp metal sound. Cuteness and beauty were a common feature of all Magical Girls so those went without saying but her brilliant, unreserved smile was exactly what Frederica liked. What pleased Frederica most was her bangs, and not just because her hair was lustrous and glossy, but because each strand of that short hair was filled with vitality. Frederica put her hand on Tot Pop’s head and caressed it like she was soothing a child, and the petted Tot Pop turned down the corners of her eyes and looked very comfortable, like a spoiled kitten playing with her mistress.
少女移开防毒面具,露出脸来。她脸上带着微笑,嘴角的唇环清脆地发出锵的一声。由于可爱与美丽是魔法少女的共通特征,不需要特别说明,但那副毫不客气的灿烂笑容很合菲列特莉嘉的口味。菲列特莉嘉最满意的部分,就是那剪至额前的刘海,并不是因为她的头发光滑又润泽,而是那短短的头发每一根都充满了活力。菲列特莉嘉像是在安抚小孩般,将手放在托托流行乐的头上抚摸,而被抚摸的托托流行乐,有如像饲主撒娇的小猫般,眼角下垂、露出一脸舒服的表情。

After Frederica had thoroughly enjoyed herself with the sensation of that hair, she pulled her right hand away and brought it to her nose. She made a big show of sniffing slowly at it, before sighing in satisfaction.
菲列特莉嘉尽情地享受完那头发的触感后,放开右手,凑近自己的鼻间。这次换成缓缓地大嗅特嗅一番后,才满意地吁出一口气。
>>
File: Tot Pop is afraid.png (29KB, 252x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tot Pop is afraid.png
29KB, 252x249px
>>153597636
>>
>>153597636
I love pythie so damn much!!!
>>
I wonder how Ruler would react if Tama did die from lack of candies.
>>
>>153597636
Fuck TL-kun and his 'translation'
>>
File: MGPillarWomen.png (1MB, 1530x990px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MGPillarWomen.png
1MB, 1530x990px
>>153597682
>>
>>153597577

>>153594644

And done. Answered the question. Thank you for your participation.
>>
>>153597710
Someone post the TL-kun version of this scene.
>>
>>153597520
>It would appear everyone else simply sees her as a token tsundere that just wants sex so desperately she abandoned her pride and honor to have sex with a willing subordinate.
I'm interested in hearing where you got this impression from. Because most fanart if them depict:
1) Swim holding a dead/unconscious Ruler
2) Swim forcing herself on a blushing/crying/bewildered Ruler
3) Ruler berating Swim
4) Them standing side-by-side looking cool

On the fanfic side, the R-18 ones are all rape that turned sweet in the end.
>>
>>153597756
>She removed her gas mask, revealing rough and tussled blonde hair. Her bangs had a red dyed tip, and she wore what seemed like a punk-style hair bow. Leather, with spikes on them.

>Such beautiful hair, paired up with such unseemly decorations. A shame.

>But still, she came. How long has it been since Pythie’s talked to anyone? Time didn’t flow here normally. It could be days. It could be ages. It could be centuries.

>The blonde rock star bowed her head towards Pythie. Pythie smiled, and placed her finger in between her own hair, twirling it about.

>“You haven’t changed, Tot Pop.”

>“But why would I, Master? Hmm?” replied Tot Pop.
>>
>>153597859
Fanfic/10
>>
>>153597894
And people are still defending him.
>>
>>153597937
No one is saying he didn't do bad shit, personally I don't give a shit, since he's going back and fixing it accurately, but hey that's just me, feel free to think whatever
>>
File: 1305120965592.jpg (46KB, 236x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1305120965592.jpg
46KB, 236x243px
>>153597636
>>153597859
Jesus Fucking Christ.

I feel offended. How is this allowed? How did this pass by unnoticed for so long?
>>
>>153597937
People are defending TL-kun because TL-kun himself has acknowledged his mistakes and is more than willing to correct them over time.
>>
>>153597770
It was an exaggeration. Of course that isn't the only interpretation of Ruler. It was simple one interpretation of Ruler, one that's OOC. It answered the question: "got changed by the fanbase, what do you mean?"
>>
>>153598012
This is more than just mistakes. This is intentionally writing fanfiction. I don't remember him ever admitting it. All he ever said was "conveying the same thing."

How are we supposed to believe he won't fabricate stuff in V2? The anon who did the comparison stuff to defend TL-kun could barely read moon, so he couldn't state anything credible either on the overall accuracy.
>>
>>153598012
What reason did he even give for, "this"? What reason could there even be?

I had heard they were summary-lations so I was just slightly miffed, but this is straight-up fanfic-tier wrong stuff.
>>
Reminder that he goes as far as saying his books have missing pages.
>>
>>153598140
>one that's OOC
Your head is pretty far up your ass huh. I don't even ship that pair but I thought a tsundere Ruler reciprocating Swim Swim is one of the most plausible interpretations of their relationship. You don't have to like an interpretation to realize its plausibility.
>>
>>153598157
That's why he also posted the raw text along with his translation of it and it was confirmed to be accurate
>>
Anyone got a link to the thread where it was discovered the translations were actually not translations at all?
>>
>>153598245
That's not what he said at all, he said he missed the pages at the back of the book, not that his book had missing pages
>>
>>153598318
Then why didn't he translate accurately from the get go? I don't get it.
>>
>>153598351
Wasn't he rushing out the translations so everybody can catch up to everything while the anime was still airing?
>>
>>153598351
Idk I'm not in contact with him, ask him on discord if you want all I care about is that he's admitting his mistakes and fixing them
>>
>>153598351
He did say he was in a hurry to get it out (so am I).
>>
>>153598346
Liar. He said his Episodes book on the Top Speed/Swim Swim story missed two whole pages.
>>
>>153598437
I thought you were talking about the Jokers thing, I never even knew about that one
>>
>>153598411
Then why not just do summary? Why WRITING FANFICTION to deceive everyone?
>>
>>153598346
>Last week, or about the time I boarded the plane actually, I took some time to read in the long... 24-ish hours flight? So I read all of MGRP again.

>Then I noticed that about 3-4 pages of a side story in my Episodes book was missing, it's the Top Speed one.

>So I had a mini-heart attack, and I combed through every book looking at every page number, and I found out that a JOKERS epilogue page, 2 pages were also missing,
>>
>>153597991
It was and still is a small community, there aren't that many people to double check. You're partially at fault for blindly believing fan translations. No point in getting offended. TL-kun is obviously getting flak for it now, so you either have to wait until he improves or someone else replaces him.
>>
An anon did a random Restart page last thread. Can anyone check the TL-kun version?

>Before becoming Lapis Lazuline, this girl had been doing magical girl activities under the name Blue Comet. While working hard, she caught the eyes of the previous Lapis Lazuline, who already at the time had a reasonable status within the Land of Magic and was seeking for talents.

>The previous Lapis Lazuline had earnestly pestered Blue Comet.

>Both her body and mind were tired, and she could not continue being a magical girl anymore. But she wanted the name Lapis Lazuline to continue, as a sort of evidence of her existence. If possible, she wanted that name to be passed down through many generations in the future. In exchange, she would teach the successor everything she knew about magical girls. She would turn the successor into the best magical girl, just to have that one wish granted.

>How self-interested. That person did not think about other people's troubles at all. Normally, nobody would heed such a request. But Blue Comet wasn't an ordinary magical girl. She was a magical girl who found and was found by a weirdo. She loves anything fun or interesting. So if something sounds amusing enough, she would throw her own name away to inherit another's.

>Originally, changing a magical girl's name was not permissible. But the previous Lapis Lazuline had used her status and personal connections to the fullest extent, getting everything ready for the succession.
>>
>>153598157
>This is intentionally writing fanfiction

Except this isn't. That's implying that he's changing the story which isn't true. What TL-kun is doing is abbreviation. In other words cutting things out and keeping things brief.

Everything that happens in this scene >>153597636 for example
all comes before the 2nd line >>153597859
. TL-kun did this so that he could proceed through the story more quickly and show us future arcs.
>>
>>153598546
Holy fucking shit, this level of denial is unreal.
>>
>>153598494
He's improving it, and admitting he fucked up so thats all well and good, I am curious as to how this happened in the first place, but as long as its getting dealt with, it doesn't really matter to me, others might feel differently, but whatever
>>
>>153598534
this is past where the V2 is
>>
>>153597991
I'm pretty fine with it since it'll get corrected anyway.I've experience the duwang scans and the old part 5 translations of Jojo that butchered everything and was like that for a few years so I can handle this.
>>
>>153598628
We're trying to see the level of fanfiction here. Narration turned into dialogue. Events that didn't happen miraculously happened. You can't defend him for "making mistakes" with this dishonesty.
>>
>>153598682
and he's fixing it at the rate of like 2 chapters a week, which is pretty quick. I think thats because he has some nips looking over his shit and proofreading now
>>
>>153598576
Holy fuckin shit this level of butthurt because the translation wasn't spot on is unreal.

I mean really. You guys are going too far calling it "fanfiction". But that doesn't entirely excuse TL-kun's inadequate translation but I understood why he did it at the time and he's already said he's going to improve on it at a later time. So stop getting your knickers in a twist
>>
>>153598682
Duwang was funny as fuck.
>>
>>153598534
“I’m the second Lapis Lazuline. I took on her name when she retired.”

“Hang on… you’re telling me you’re not Lapis Lazuline?”

“Not originally. I was Blue Comet back then. She told me she’d spent a lifetime, hundreds of years as a Magical Girl. She was tired, and she wanted a successor. She was like, super powerful, top notch in the Land of Magic, so she convinced whoever’s up there to allow her name, Lapis Lazuline, to be exchangeable.”

She said this all so casually.

“So you’re the second?”

“Yeah. Everything she had was transferred over to me. Her suit, her name. I became Lapis Lazuline, and I wanted to live up to it.”

This seems about the place, people calling it fanfiction are exaggerating, it seems basically like an abridged version like the other anon was saying
>>
>>153598794
>Holy fuckin shit this level of butthurt because the translation wasn't spot on is unreal.
Well, no shit Sherlock. How else are people supposed to react to a supposed translation not being accurate at all? With glee and happiness?
>>
>>153598859
>turning narration into dialogue
>adding "living for hundreds of years"
>not fanfic
Do you suck cock for living?
>>
File: 1398792501120.jpg (114KB, 841x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398792501120.jpg
114KB, 841x700px
>Always see a thread of this series up
>Get curious and watch the anime
>Thoroughly enjoy it
>From what I had picked up from seeing the threads on the frontpage the novels were translated as well
>Got in here to ask for where I could find them
>My face after reading the thread
What do I do now? Do I just wait?
>>
>>153598594
Personally, I appreciate him and his hard work on the series so far. I probably wouldn't have even seen this series without him. However, intentions are good and all but many people will only see the end result if they don't interact with the community. Which is the reason for his current reputation. It's only temporary if he knocks the revisions out of the park. Hopefully he can redeem himself in everyone's eyes.
>>
>>153599143
He's been doing well on the v2, but some people never get over shit in the past
>>
>>153597991
It first got noticed because an anon was reading analyses and asked why he didn't remember the TL having something the nips said. Other moonspeakers started to check out what raw they can find. The rest is history.
>>
>>153598859
>This seems about the place, people calling it fanfiction are exaggerating, it seems basically like an abridged version like the other anon was saying

It varies honestly. This piece is just like you said and while serviceable enough it's missing tons of detail, but let's just say it works enough, however, the piece posted here >>153597636 >>153597859 is completely different in nearly every sense. He might as well have written "hairfag touched top pot hair and came like the hairfag pervert she was" and it would have been more accurate.
>>
>>153599077
Give them a read still, they're good reads and they're being updated with more stuff a couple times a week, plus the more recent stuff is fine since the translator has proofreader nips
>>
>>153599077
Just read it to get a gist of the events and characters. It's not a long read at all.

Then wait for Yen Press to release official translation.
>>
>>153599077
Its fine to read, some anons are just exaggerating when they say its "fanfiction" because they're annoyed that detailed parts of LN were missed out.
>>
>>153599077
He's editing the chapters for an accurate TL twice a week, so it gets updated fairly often, you can either keep up with those or just read it and then reread when the edits come out
>>
>>153598682
>>153598798
Anyone could tell that Duwang was a shit translation that could barely get the gist of what was going on at first glance. It made no effort to be, or appear, to be more than that. That you are comparing it to this situation when they couldn't be any more alike is completely disingenuous of you.

If you try to pass something as something that is not is and you get caught red handed of course there is gonna be backlash.
>>
>>153599254
>plus the more recent stuff is fine since the translator has proofreader nips
Factually wrong.

An anon had posted an excerpt of Queens chapter 5 he found on a blog (the paragraph where Deluge was talking to Pfle), and that was mistranslated. Another anon mentioned that chapter 4 missed a whole thing about Lethe commanding Shufflins to retreat and tactically advanced.

I don't know what kind of nip he was speaking to, but they either can't speak English and he can't speak Japanese, or that they didn't help with his new stuff at all. Which mean it's the usual level of "accuracy."
>>
>>153599221
> is completely different in nearly every sense.

Its not that its different, its that it wasn't added in TL-kun's version, this >>153597636 scene is an extension of the 1st line of TL-kun's version here >>153597859. Its not changed, TL-kun just missed this part out entirely.
>>
>>153599350
>rewriting 90% of whole pages
>"just missing details I swear!"
>>
>>153599289
>Yen Press
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>153599254
>>153599289
>>153599350
>>153599396
Well, okay. I'll re-ask where can I find the LNs. And which ones have been "fixed" so that I know which ones to not touch at all.

Furthermore, has this "fixed" stuff been checked by others so that the same thing is not happening?
>>
>>153599459
The thing about the Shufflin making a tactical retreat was still in there, and that line about Pfle when talking to Deluge is in there too, I just checked the chapter
>>
>>153598272
Plausible. CM can also mind break Ruler and make her a personal bitch. It's also plausible.
>>
>>153599519
The fixed translations of old stuff have been check with random sentences and comparing with the raw and they're accurate
>>
>>153599504
Like the anon above said there was stuff missing so he took it out entirely because he was trying to rush it out, so paragraphs were skipped, a bad mistake and one that is being corrected
>>
>>153599519
Only a couple chapters had been retranslated.

And no, they had not been really checked. The anon who claimed its new accuracy at 80% was someone who couldn't really read nip himself so yeah.
>>
>>153599519
>Furthermore, has this "fixed" stuff been checked by others so that the same thing is not happening?

The V2 version is pretty accurate, from what we've seen, although so far only 1.5 and a few chapters of arc 2 have been updated.
>>
>>153599620
That's making shit up, he did random checks that were fully accurate and then some anon, maybe you, claimed that it wasn't enough and made up bullshit statistics
>>
>>153599620
>The anon who claimed its new accuracy at 80% was someone who couldn't really read nip himself so yeah

Did he mention that?
>>
>>153599618
He didn't just skip entire paragraphs. He rewrote the dialogues and adding nonexistent details.

I won't argue with someone in deep denial like you anymore. Anyone who saw the rwo comparisons above can see for themselves how butchered the TL is. Your excuses will just look laughable.
>>
>>153599504
>rewriting 90% of whole pages
>"This totally isn't an exaggeration I swear!"

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>153599713
Nope the anon did random checks of paragraphs and they were accurate, the some anon claimed that random checks weren't enough and pulled 80 percent out of his ass
>>
>>153599724
No one is claiming the TL is accurate, just that the problems are being exaggerated, like that anon who said 90 percent and that it's being fixed well
>>
>>153599689
>bullshit statistics
Are you mental? The one who did the comparison is the chink anon. He said himself that the new TL is "80-90% accurate," but he also admited that he couldn't really read nip, because he couldn't translate the fanbook interviews.
>>
>>153599795
>exaggerated
You keep flinging that word. I don't think you understand what it means. Everyone is getting angry at the very real comparisons they saw above. There's nothing exaggerated about it. The truth speaks for itself.
>>
>>153599806
He said he didn't read through the whole thing and just did random paragraph checks to save time, since going through it all would be cumbersome, then some other anon said for all we know you could have gotten lucky and gotten a correct passage and it's only 80 percent right which some people such as you seemed to have latched on to as an absolute fact, that anon was just speculating and trying to get the checker to do the whole chapter line by line which would be a tedious waste of time
>>
What a tragedy

I'd rather not have had translations than this mess

What they say about something being too good to be true is really accurate
>>
>>153599853
you're latching on to some throwaway line about petting Tot Pop's head and using that as an indication of the whole TL, there are plenty of moments where its just an abridged version of whats happening, 90 percent is a really big fucking number to throw around as a guess and hyperbolic, hence why its exaggerating, not saying there is nothing wrong, there is something wrong and its being fixed, but chill out a bit
>>
>>153599935
I'd rather have the TL we have, as its gotten me into the series, and now that its being improved over time I have an excuse to reread, some people are just being confrontational over things we already know, and things that are being fixed for no reason, but to each their own, I'd just rather not argue anymore
>>
File: Princess Deluge 18.jpg (671KB, 950x1056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Princess Deluge 18.jpg
671KB, 950x1056px
I like Princess Deluge
>>
>>153599919
I'm not assuming anything, I'm just soeaking facts:

- the checker claimed v2 is 80-90% accurate from 2 random pages
- the checker cannot really japanese, being unable to translate small interview questions

So those are facts that we have to keep in mind. Stating "oh yeah it's accurate now!" is baseless conclusion.
>>
>>153597143
I also believe that, too bad she couldn't get that because those twins are bitches and Swimswim wanted to be a princess.
>>
>>153600126
I can't find the thread in the archive, so I can't provide direct quotes or anything, but the checker said that the lines he read were accurate, the 80 to 90 percent guy was someone else. Also he provided the raw along with his interpretation, the only complaints on the TL in the thread I'm remembering was one autist whining about Miyokata's exclamation points, everything else was fine, if you can find the thread in the archive and prove me wrong, please do
>>
>>153600010
With that level of mental gymnastics, I'm sure you can brainwash lots of people into forgetting the comparisons they saw.

Oh wait.
>>
>>153600126
What? I'm the random anon checker. The guy that rolls dice to check randomly. I'm not the Chink anon at all. I can't even speak Chink.

When did I say that I was?

I remember saying that I consider it 80-90% accurate, someone said that's not good enough, and I said that my bar is different than their bar, because for me, 90% is just when a sentence like

"This is not the same Magical Girl as before"

becomes

"Snow White isn't the same Magical Girl as before"

I remember what I said, and I never claimed to be the chink anon.
>>
>>153600236
Which part of "he can't really read nip" do you not understand?

He's always around here. Ask him if you don't believe me.
>>
>>153600251
no one is saying shit is correct, but you are throwing around a baseless accusation that the V1 TL is 90 percent incorrect with no proof and you expect people not to say thats a hyperbole, if you wanna throw around large statements like that then provide backup. Otherwise just say its largely inaccurate and move on
>>
>>153597859 anon here. It seems like I've caused a misunderstanding and people have assumed that this specific passage I took from TL-kun's version is what was put INSTEAD of >>153597636.

That is incorrect, I should have been a little more specific, only the first line of the segment I posted has any connection to the other passage. I posted the next several lines to show you the part that happens afterwards.

I am sorry for this confusion.
>>
>>153600318
>>153600300
there you go
>>
>>153600123
I like her too anon and hope that at the end of the series that she survives and reforms the LoM for the better or worse.
>>
>>153600067
I agree. I'm truly shocked at how much TL-kun has mistranslated, and purposely at that, but without him I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what this series is or who the characters are. And I really do love this series.

If there's any optimism to be taken from this whole situation, I'm at least excited to re-read accurate translations and fall in love with the characters all over again, as they were intended to be.
>>
>>153600324
>baseless
>no proof
The proof are the comparisons. Are you stupid?

Show those to anyone you know, and see if they agree with you "just some missing details."
>>
>>153600336
so only the first line has connection to the passage in question? Where are the other lines from?
>>
>>153599935
I don't really mind, because, think about it, without that translation these threads wouldn't exist because nobody is fast enough as the current TL, and while the TL isn't exactly accurate the events and situations are, so after everything is re-TL'd then I can safely re-read everything, which is great because my favorites arcs are gonna be even better now.
>>
>>153600374
Since I just got to this thread like 5 minutes ago and saw some misconceptions about myself.

I'm the random checker anon. I am not the chink anon. I've never posted translations of the fanbook at all.

I have posted pages of Restart for comparison with TL-kun. Someone then asked me to translate an entire page of Restart to compare. Then, I posted SWRP's random check, only one post. After that, I posted one for the Palette side story.

These are things that I have done personally in the threads beforehand.

I never claimed to not be able to read Nip, in fact, I can't read Chink. So, JP is my area, not CN.
>>
>>153600471
>>153600416
I agree, I'm glad some people are looking at the situation with optimism and looking toward the future rather than criticizing what's already done and what we already know, these threads are fun when there is no pointless arguing, plus the new V2s always generate more discussion which is fun
>>
>>153600300
So you're confident in your moon proficiency? Do you have QUEENS? Can you post a random page from it so that we can compare the current level of "accuracy"?
>>
>>153600525
yeah I know, that other anon might have either been confusing you with someone else or misremembering, thanks for clearing up the confusion anon
>>
>>153600540
Its just this one anon that claims that 90% of TL-kun's version is "fanfiction".
>>
>>153600581
>>153600525
I agree, so we can put the argument to rest if you have Queens
>>
>>153600424
>Where are the other lines from?
Basically after Pythie stops perverting around with Tot Pop, she comments on her disappointing sense of fashion, which is the second line of the segment I posted.
>>
>>153600540
I'm pretty sure it's just one anon claiming it's fanfiction, I mean, while characters details and interactions are missed the plot is the same, it isn't like X character that really died is alive or Y fight didn't happen in the TL version, so for me it's pretty much the same dish by with less seasoning if you catch my drift, then again, I care more about the plot itself rather than the girls.
>>
>>153600614
TL-kun can just post 5 sentences summary of the books and labeled it a translation, and you would still claim it's not 90% wrong. You have no common sense, or are missing the point on purpose.

How obtsuse does one have to be to think that "fanfiction" must mean the backbone events (who die who survive for example) must be inaccurate?
>>
>>153600761
sorry to bother you with this anon, but I'm a bit confused, so are the passage in the TL and the one you posted different passages or what?
>>
>>153600786
Then why don't you just use google translate to read the japanese wiki? It's more accurate and detailed than what the TL is.
>>
>>153600300
well at least we can stop arguing about the accuracy of the V2 now

>>153600863
that's just objectively false
>>
>>153600300
If you have the original books and you can read them, why are you reading the English translation?
>>
>>153600863
Because that's completely false, unless you can copy paste stuff from the Japanese wiki to compare right now, if it is as you say then I could do that, besides I would also give TL-kun shit if it wasn't for the fact he's actually fixing the mistake so that means I can eat the same dish but now it's better than before and that's pretty damn great.
>>
>>153600786
>Only the important plot-events matter
Might as well read a wikipedia description then. What's the point of reading the novels themselves if that's the only thing you care about?

I generally agree with >>153600540 >>153600416 >>153600471 but the people who are going "Who cares if he omitted stuff, there's character detail missing or events are mistranslated as long as the gist of the important stuff is there" are just as bad as the people saying 99.9% of the translation is fanfiction. Give credit where it's due, but also criticize what deserved critic. Don't be a sheep without spine.
>>
File: IMG_1402.jpg (927KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1402.jpg
927KB, 4032x3024px
>>153600581
Sure, I could post a page. Again, I'd prefer to type out the raw Japanese so that people can read for themselves what the raw is like, and even non-speakers can copy/paste it to some translator program so they could get some idea of it.

Plus, with me typing it out, I can easily match RAW -> TL-kun for more clarity if he missed something etc. etc.

I also am trying not to translate things on my own (unless people really want me to) cuz comparing two TLs isn't as productive as comparing RAW to the TL.

But here's the page. This is from the recent chapter that came out yesterday-ish, since I feel like he's doing his V2 kinda checks in there.

I can look up the stuff in TL-kun's doc for the matching sentences, but I'd prefer to write it word by word, in my next post.
>>
>>153600849
TL-kun regularly reduces paragraphs down to one or two sentences. The next couple lines in TL-kun's sample are just that, the four paragraphs after >>153597636
>>
>>153600945
not him, but I'm russian and sometimes I like to read the same book in both languages. Either way he's helping us by confirming accuracy of v2 so I'm not complaining
>>
>>153600849
>so are the passage in the TL and the one you posted different passages or what?

No. What I posted is exactly how it is written in TL-kun's version. This passage >>153597636 was done by another anon and its an extension of the first line that I posted here only.
>>
>>153600897
>that's just objectively false
Except it's not.

http://dic.nicovideo.jp/t/a/魔法少女育成計画
Use google translate to read through every book summary and characters. It's extremely detailed. You only care about the events and not endearing characters at all, right?
>>
>>153600972
I can't read nip, can you do the same thing you did the last time, with posting the raw text in the thread and your TL of a single page so we can compare. No need to TL the whole thing or anything just accuracy checks and helping out
>>
File: QUEENS TL1.jpg (114KB, 612x892px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QUEENS TL1.jpg
114KB, 612x892px
>>153600972
What the hell why is it sideways, hang on. This should be fixed. Anyways, TL-kun's stuff in the next post, with me writing out the RAW as I prefer it that way.
>>
>>153601011
I'm checking his truthfulness. He hadn't answered how good his nip is and went silent when asked about Queens.
>>
I don't know who's who and what's anyone arguing anymore.
>>
>>153601097
he literally just posted it anon, so I'm assuming you wrote this out before then
>>
>>153601125
Yeah.
>>
>>153601118
same, after this Queens check I think we should all agree to stop and go back to how the last few threads were, no sense in arguing in circles about shit thats being fixed
>>
>>153600971
Funny how you quoted my twice, which means you pretty much agree with me, now, I believe I expressed myself wrong or something like that because you might believe I don't give a shit about the characters, which it's wrong because I care as anyone else here, but unlike others I care more about the plot rather than them, and that's one of the great things about MGRP how you can get drawn to the plot and it's characters rather than the characters only like many other series, so having the plot right and some omitted stuff is fine given how TL-kun was rushing it and he's gonna fix his mistakes so I can safely re-read everything knowing it's fully correct now, so I apologize if my previous post made you believe I only care about the plot.
>>
>>153601118
I don't know why but I get the feeling that the fag bitching about TL-kun is the same fag that bitched about Pukin's willpower.
>>
>>153601118
We had a similar argument last week as well.
>>
>>153601162
yeah I agree too, we're going in circles talking about the same stuff that we know is gonna get fix, so there really isn't any point
>>
>>153600525
V2 Restart Chapter 3
>That amount of money would be 5 times more than what she would’ve earned last January. That would be nice to get.
Can you check these sentences?
Because I can not find it in CN version, instead of it, it has
>如果可以揍这家伙的话,心情会舒畅许多的想法。护的脑海中一个月大概会浮现五次左右
>>
>>153601279
the google translate of that is weird as hell, what does it say?
>>
>>153601184
Not him, but nobody care about you. Get a hold of yourself.

The topic is the TL accuracy. Everyone wants to know factual rate of accuracy (not through opinionated vague number, but hard proof comparison samples). If you don't care about being fed made up shit, goid for you, shut up. Other people who care will talk about it, and it's not your place to tell them to not mind.
>>
>>153601162
>>153601248

Exactly. TL-kun has already admitted his mistakes and is going to correct them in the future. There's really no need to discuss about this so much. If you still have a problem with this then either do it your fucking self, get someone else who can read nip to do it or wait till YP releases come out.
>>
>>153601365
some people enjoy it, whatever thats on them, I'd just rather not discuss stuff that will eventually be a non-issue due to fixes
>>
>>153601350
What? I don't recall telling someone else to shut-up or stop complaining about it, I just gave my impression about the whole thing, Is there something wrong with giving an opinion about the topic at hand while discussing it with someone else?
>>
>>153601365
What's wrong with calling out a dick move? As you can already with this threads, many people actually thought the TL was simply a summary. They had no idea it's been changed into fanfiction realm. That's why they're angry, because it's news to them.

Your defensive behavor is cancenrous. What is it to you that people are angry when they just found out how much they've been deceived? If you don't like it, fuck off until the storm die down. Don't tell people what they're supposed to feel. Especially using bullshit excuse and stubborn damage control.
>>
>>153601365
>Y-You can't say the food is shit unless you are a 5 stars cook yourself
Everytime.
>>
>>153601630
I think he meant that there's no reason to discuss stuff we already know about because we already know its getting fixed, and if you really feel the need to discuss it then bring something new to the table, at least thats my take on it
>>
>>153601709
Some people like to vent their frustrations and shit.
>>
>>153601765
but we vented this all a while ago, before the v2 started coming out I believe, so since we know its being fixed, why vent again, it just derails the threads, which are usually a good time. Unless there are new people here from the last time this argument was had, but from what I can tell its mostly the same people arguing, so personally I don't see the point, but again, thats just me
>>
>>153601809
At this point the dead horse has been beaten so much it has turned into pulp.
>>
>>153601809
>why vent again
People are just like that anon, they clearly need Puk Puck in their lives.
>>
>>153601859
well maybe not that last part, but nice try SW/SG
>>
>>153601904
>SW/SG
It's funny how without these 2 Puk's keikaku would have been wrecked already.
>>
>>153601844
>The horse became postarie
>>
>>153601085

>「ええとね、他にも色々あるからね」
> コーラの缶とポテトチップスの袋が人数分配布された
>皆が作業の傍ら舌鼓を打つ中
>プク・プックはシャドーゲールの隣にささと寄った
>“Oh, I almost forgot, there’s some other stuff too!”
>She also began distributing bags with colas and potato chips.
>While working, everyone smacked their lips.
>Puk Puck dropped by Shadow Gale.

>「シャドーゲールお姉ちゃんは最後に仕上げと起動を担当しているんだよね」
>シャドーゲールはそれだけ大勢いる魔法少女の中からただ一人特別に声をかけらた栄誉を噛み締め
>上ずる声で「はい」と返した
>“Shadow Gale, when you’re all done with work, you’re gonna be in charge of launching it, mmkay?”
>Out of all the other Magical Girls, Shadow Gale could feel only honor at being selected as the chosen one.
>“Okay!” she replied with a raised voice.

>「じゃあ、これ」
> 1枚の紙が差し出された
> A4サイズの用紙に様々な項目が記されてあり
>チェックをつけられるようになっている
>アンケート用紙か契約書類といったところだろうか。
>“Alrighty, then! Here you go!”
>A piece of paper was presented
>On the A4 sized paper, various things were written on it
>A checkmark was attached to it.
>It looked to either be a questionnaire or a contract of some kind.

There's one line above in the Japanese is literally something like "The voice selecting Shadow Gale over many other Magical Girls as the special person made Shadow Gale honored"

TL-kun's version was something like

"Out of all the other Magical Girls, Shadow Gale could feel only honor at being selected as the chosen one."

Personally I'm fine with it, since it's still clear in English. Make that as you will. The rest of the page is accurate, in that I can easily find it in the TL. But I'm running out of space.
>>
>>153601964
I wish the horse would become Tama so everyone could finally give up on it.
>>
>>153602024
Fuck you!!!
>>
>>153602024
Postarie has lower stats than even Tama, lets give up on her instead
>>
>>153601973
thats accurate, thanks checker anon, we can hopefully put this dead horse to rest
>>
>>153602024
But everyone gave up on giving up on Tama.
>>
>>153601859
Bluebell just needs to give everyone candy.
>>
>>153602072
the sad thing about people like Postarie and Tama in the magic department is that they are just not pathetic enough to have no magic potential, but will be trash as MG because they barely meet the minimum MP
>>
>>153602072
Pukin didn't give up on that meal.
>>
>>153601973
doing god's work checker anon, looks accurate, thanks for everything
>>
File: 1481171785361.png (770KB, 620x908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481171785361.png
770KB, 620x908px
Soon.
>>
>>153602186
she even had chef Rain Pou prepare it specially
>>
>>153602024
Don't bully tama!
>>
>>153602229
I can't wait for our hero Deluge to kick the evil Snow White's ass.
>>
>>153602165
They even got killed by someone close to them. They truly are cousins
>>
>>153602229
I'm guessing Chapter 9, since its called The Magical Girl Hunter
>>
>>153602072
>>153602165
Tama had a 3 in Magic Potential, it's not amazing, but nowhere close to bad. It's pretty mid-tier.

Her physical stats could be trained, and both her confidence and intelligence could have made gigantic leaps had someone cared about her and nurtured her.

Tama could have easily been one of the strongest magical girls.
>>
>>153602277
Tama meeting younger Postarie and reminding her that there are people more useless than even her around when?
>>
>>153601335
Mamori will have ease of mind if she can hit Pfle, the thought arises in her mind five times per month.
>>
>>153602289
true, unlike Postarie, who was trash in every sense of the word, her stats are the definition of garbage
>>
>>153602289
She just really needed candy from Bluebell.

> inb4 Bluebell also gives up on her since she isn't Deluge
>>
>>153601568
>They had no idea it's been changed into fanfiction realm

Because it hasn't, stop being a fucking moron about it.

> As you can already with this threads, many people actually thought the TL was simply a summary.

Maybe because it is? Hurr durr.

>Your defensive behavor is cancenrous.

Okay I don't know where you get this idea, I've never once said that TL-kun's version was great or even good for that matter because yes that would be delusional. But you going on and on and on and consistently trash-talking TL-kun like its the worst thing in the world, when he's already going to be fixing his mistakes is not necessary and you're just being a dick yourself.

>What is it to you that people are angry when they just found out how much they've been deceived?

Deceived? Yes of course TL-kun would spend hours and hours of his free time, without getting paid to translate a series for us, only that the cake is a lie. Again stop being over-the-top. The only people that seem to be "angry" is you and one or two other anons, the rest aren't because we already know TL-kun is fixing it.

>If you don't like it, fuck off until the storm die down. Don't tell people what they're supposed to feel. Especially using bullshit excuse and stubborn damage control.

I can say what the fuck I like and I'll say it again. TL-kun is going to be fixing his translations and based on this >>153601973
its accurate. If you're still going to whine about it. Translate yourself, getting another nip-reader to do it or wait until "professional" release comes out.

>>153601630
>Missing the entire point.

Basically this is the thread currently, its like I'm TL-kun and I build you a bed that's wobbly and has several loose screws, yet you're still complaining about it when I'm already at a DIY store getting the tools needed to fix the bed.
>>
>>153602400
lets just end all this here, the Queens TL proved to hold up under that one anons comparison to the raw and the dead horse has been beaten to a pulp, so let this all die here please
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU
>>
>>153602382
>implying Laz III actually cares about anything, she's probably just super nonchalant about everything and never gets fazed
>>
>>153602318
They are probably contemplating how the both of them are useless in Nemurinland.
>>
>>153602353
Just like Postarie herself, honestly, Rain Pou should made a more capable friend.
>>
>>153602452
Flame Flamey is nowhere near good enough for this theme
>>
File: 1486862921798.jpg (463KB, 2064x1601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486862921798.jpg
463KB, 2064x1601px
>>153602491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn1jBDLosJ0
>>
>>153602467
You know what would be a really cool idea for the next side volume, a Nemurinland collection of magical girls that had never met before but would play off each other well and their dream adventures in different side stories. Like a Postarie, Tama adventure and stuff like that
>>
>>153601709
But the stuff isn't already known. Everytime someone brought up it's inaccurate, someone would immediately say it's baseless. Then when soneone showed the proof, the defenders changed their tune saying "just missing details, nothing was changed." Then when some big changes were shown, they changed their tune again saying "we all knew, stop talking about it!"

The pattern is clear. Soneone simply can't stand people being angry when they have a good reason to be angry. If only you had admited the anger was justified, we wouldn't have had drawn out shitstorm everytime something new came up. You're just a bunch of pretentious cocksuckers who can't say anything relevant.
>>
>>153602529
Queens spoilers: I heard from a spoiler that either fire extinguisher-kun gets broken or just defeated, not sure which google translate made it unclear
>>
>>153602491
This is Flamey's theme.

https://youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg
>>
>>153602459
>Inb4 the reason she followed Lazuline I was because she had nothing better to do

"Whatever Lazuline I wanted, she’ll give.

Whatever Lazuline I asked for, she’ll seek out."
>>
>>153602560
no one is saying the anger isn't justified, its just that we've been over this, and its clear that all the people actively participating in the argument are the same people in the last one. We know shits bad, we know its getting fixed stop beating the dead horse and move the fuck on already, let this convo die here
>>
>>153602584
that seems way more accurate

>>153602576
RIP, a hero forced to fight on the side of evil
>>
>>153602430
That's my last post, as I'll be off to Neumrinland now.
>>
>>153602201
>>153602122

Yeah.

I know I'm trying to be neutral and stuff, but I'd also like to put my two cents in that I am a fan of the series.

The TLs that TL-kun's been doing so far (talking about V2) have been accurate.

The arguments and stuff need to stop. I'm seeing a lot of new people being driven away from reading because of these arguments, and it sucks because I want readers to read these books. I want new fans to get in this fanbase too.

After a while, I decided to install Discord to help TL-kun as well whenever I could help. You're free to criticize his work, both V1 and V2, pointing out inaccuracies, discussing content, comparing with other moonspeakers, etc.

But I feel I should take a stand from my neutrality if you're bashing the guy himself. He seriously works on these things literally anytime he's not working on college from what I've talked with him.

He's shown me the drafting room where he types up stuff and google docs things.

The reason Hell Survival Games is taking a bit long, he's physically typing out the Japanese so that any potential proofreaders can see it, since that's a Comiket only book and only he has it out of his proofreading team.

I just talked with him this morning. He's reading Chapter 8 of QUEENS before he went to class, and apparently stayed up all night after posting Chapter 7 of QUEENS reading Interview with Swim Swim cause some people on a Discord group wanted him to livetranslate and read it out to them in Japanese followed with English.

Basically, he's taking it very seriously, so you're free to criticize his mistakes, but please try not to bash the guy. From what I've spoken with him, he genuinely seems to love this series and almost everyone here, wondering how the thread's going etc. etc.

But yeah. If anyone ever needs to check some of his stuff, I'm glad to help out.

Also, just for the record. I do not speak Chink, my area is JP. I've never posted the Fanbook translations. That's a diff anon.
>>
>>153602656
getting an error, what was the video?
>>
>>153602452
Oops, I fucked up the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tet1s_UQ0YA

Fixed again
>>
>>153602654
As if SW only has one fire extinguisher, just watch as she reveals another fire extinguisher but this time it's magic-enhanced.
>>
Why is Snow White so shit?
Why is her design so bland?
Why is such a needy slut who sluts herself to the first one who shows her the slightest bit of attention?
Why is she so whiny?
Why is she so edgy?
>>
>>153602400
>consistently trash-talking TL-kun like its the worst thing in the world
You realize that nobody did that? Quote any quote that anybody did that.

Exaggerating to make someone else look bad doesn't help your case. Fuck back to tumblr if you're a hypersensitive piece of shit who can't handle reasonable criticism.
>>
>>153602538
Makes me wonder if we're actually gonna get more stuff about Nemurinland or if it's just gonna stay as CD material and that's it.
>>
>>153602714
It seen the remaining diamond Shufflins are at full shitposting mode, and talking about them, Has anyone bothered to count how many of them are left?
>>
>>153602706
SG-enhanced fire extinguisher?
Shit just got real.

>>153602685
Thank you for helping.
>>
>>153602706
isn't her normal one magic enhanced? Not sure

>>153602685
thanks for everything you do, and thanks for confirming the accuracy of the v2, personally I love the guy and I'm glad he's getting help and cares enough about the series to do what he does, because I know I couldn't do it with this level of dedication. Thanks for all you work too anon. Hopefully we can lay this to rest. And I also agree on bringing new people into the series, we scare them off with this kind of arguing, even more so since we know its being fixed and it makes us come off as confrontational and unreasonable, I hope more people get into it as well
>>
>>153602452
Flame Flamey best girl.

Feature sidestory when?
>>
>>153602714
She didn't slut herself to La Pucelle though unless you count fanart
>>
>>153602726
Nemruin land is like the ideal place to tell all the stories about dead MG interacting that you want, I hope Endo takes advantage of it

>>153602779
I'm assuming they take from multiple decks so they have more than the standard 13 with them at the moment
>>
>>153602722
>Hypocrisy the post.

And I rest my case.
>>
>>153602822
looking forward to seeing her get her ass kicked by Uttakatta in Hell Survival Games
>>
>>153602714
Why is Deluge so shit?
Why is her design so bland?
Why is such a needy slut who sluts herself to the first one who shows her the slightest bit of attention?
Why is she so whiny?
Why is she so edgy?
>>
>>153602851
>I'm assuming they take from multiple decks so they have more than the standard 13 with them at the moment
Then it would be weird if all the Shufflins there are not faces and Aces ones.
>>
>>153602840
>Souta becomes LaPu when he's at home
What a little fag

I bet he has a collection of dragon dildoes to fuck herself all night every night too while Koyuki watches him and calls him demeaning names
>>
>>153602685
Oh and I feel I should clarify.

Arguments about TL accuracy and content are fine. Especially on new content.

But the same arguments about how "V1 is bad" "No it isn't" "Yes it is" "Nuh-uh it's not THAT bad" "It IS that bad" is the one I'm talking about.

Mostly because I think we've all seen that TL-kun is doing a V2.

I think we can put that part to rest, and just discuss the V2 stuff when it comes out.

Also, when I say "when you bash the guy himself", I'm talking about the one time in a previous thread where I believe someone called him a "fuckwad cocksucking asshole" or something (paraphrasing).

No one really did that too much here, which is good, but I just gotta let that out there.

Anyways yeah. Debate and discuss about TL accuracy, especially the new content, that's fine.

Just not the same rotating ones please. We've seen enough of those.

And please don't assume things that I never said too, that'd be kind.
>>
>>153602685
If you're soeaking with him, can you ask him to show his good will by releasing the RAW for the book? Just the Hell Survival would be fine, since that's something not many people have.

Having the RAW would enable many moonspeakers to check and report to us. If TL-kun is really transparent as he said he is, he would do that. Honest people would not mind having their stuff scruntinized.
>>
>>153602902
is the the latest in shitpost technology? Amazing>>153602902


Why is Ripple so shit?
Why is her design so bland?
Why is she such a needy slut who sluts herself to the first one who shows her the slightest bit of attention?
Why is she so whiny?
Why is she so edgy?
>>
>>153602960
This is the only one that I actually agree, Ripple a shit I want Stuntchika back.
>>
>>153602948
agreed, well said and thanks again for helping confirm the accuracy of new content
>>
>>153602933
He already said it helps with the fatigue after coming home from his salaryman job in the follow-up

And if Koyuki is anything like the rest of this guy's comics she'll be using the dragon dildos on LP herself
>>
File: 1484942900653.jpg (188KB, 1000x966px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484942900653.jpg
188KB, 1000x966px
Post degeneracy
>>
>>153602960
Diamond neets really are amazing in shitposting.
>>
>>153603019
honestly I liked her Stuntchica personality a lot, she was a lot of fun, shame it was all fake
>>
>>153603049
what else do they have to do, besides listening to the smooth tones of PP and working on weird shit on trucks
>>
>>153603049
The Osk faction it's truly at the Vanguard of everything.

>>153603054
A world filled with Stuntchikas is a world without war.
>>
>>153602948
I'm just hoping that this is the last time we'll be discussing this.
>>
>>153603029
>Becoming a wageslave rather than taking advantage of his cute magical girl form and becoming a pro-cosplayer or a twitch streamer or something else like that
Sou-chan is an idiot
>>
>>153603054
Nemurinland sidestory featuring Stuntchica and Ripple meeting when?
>>
>>153602948
>I'm talking about the one time in a previous thread where I believe someone called him a "fuckwad cocksucking asshole" or something (paraphrasing).
I'm pretty certain that guy was reverse trolling. I and at least two other guys had been consistently polite and reasonable in our criticism, but there's this one guy who never made a point with his post, just throwing out random words like you said.
>>
>>153603031
Okie dokie
>tfw this is only partially translated
>>
>>153603102
he'd probably do really well too

>>153603104
that would be a really fun one
>>
>>153603126
>he'd probably do really well too
Doubt it, with his side story in the BD LP became a real Magical Girl, not one that is having lewd thoughts about other girls.
>>
>>153602685
>and apparently stayed up all night after posting Chapter 7 of QUEENS reading Interview with Swim Swim cause some people on a Discord group wanted him to livetranslate and read it out to them in Japanese followed with English.

Damn I wish I was present for that.
>>
>>153603111
>Okie Dokie
SG is that you?
>>153603109
yeah most of the people have been polite, but I think we should all agree to stop arguing on the V1, no use in it, we'll talk about new content as its released and use comparison anon to check for accuracy
>>
File: SSNKC.jpg (407KB, 1117x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSNKC.jpg
407KB, 1117x541px
My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.
>>
>>153603194
Are you hype about her side story?
>>
>>153603166
the discord sounds like fun, but I don't have it and am too lazy to download it, since I use primarily skype
>>
Endo makes a Peaceful Days for each arc. What stories would you want for each arc?
>>
>>153603261
Quake with more of her pedo adventures.
>>
>>153603184
>>
>>153603261
Restart:
Origin of the Weeb
Melville meeting Cranberry and her background
2 Side stories dedicated to Cranberry tests, Pfle/SG and Bell's maybe
The transcript for a full episode of Magical Daisy
Rionetta's Mafia adventures
A day in the life of Plfe and SG before the game
Clantail background
>>
>>153603339
>>
>>153603261
Joker playing strategy games with CQ while the last one bitches about GH.
>>
>>153603261
Limited:
Wedin's weeb and school life. Bonus if shitposting on MG forums with LP and Genopsycho included
Rain Pou and Postarie fun times
Grace and Funny Trick adventures
KKH's journey to being a teacher
7753's first meeting with Pfle
Mana and Hana background, how they grew up, etc..
Mao Pam beating people up, doesn't really matter who or why
Pukin and Sonia's first meeting
Pythie and Tot Pop's first meeting and their training, feat. Keek
>>
File: 61078468_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61078468_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x874px
>>153603399
>>
File: 61395560_p1.jpg (1MB, 1500x3500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61395560_p1.jpg
1MB, 1500x3500px
>>153603520
>>
>>153603261
Jokers:
Literally any background on Uttakatta
How Lady Proud met Umbrain and maybe a bit of the fallout of Mao Pam's death and how she dealt with it
Shufflin and CQ shooting the shit and bitching about GH
GH creation and origin story, though that may be covered in the main novels at some point
A day in the life of the warden Filuru
PE happy fun times feat Cherry
Marika and Mimi meeting for the first time
Pythie teaching Ripple how to be Stuntchica
>>
File: 1477764818299.jpg (99KB, 550x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477764818299.jpg
99KB, 550x636px
>>153603554
>>
>>153603181
>but I think we should all agree to stop arguing on the V1, no use in it, we'll talk about new content as its released and use comparison anon to check for accuracy
There's a difference between persistent talking about it, and bursting out in anger from surprise.

When someone showed some new comparisons, it alerted people of the level of actual fabrication. It let them be more aware of how far a translator is willing to deceive them. It's alright to get angry. The correct response is to let them express their anger then move on to the next topic. But here, we have a dedicated white knight group who don't want tohear anything bad about TL-kun, and will bend any argument backwards just to defend him. That is not all right.

If you truly admit TL-kun was wrong, then say he was wrong. Don't taint an apology with excuse. People will forgive him. The reason they continue to get angry is because of your constant defensive behavior.
>>
>>153603568
>How Lady Proud met Umbrain and maybe a bit of the fallout of [REDACTED]and how she dealt with it

In both cases, bottles of Lady Proud's best blood vintage all around.
>>
File: 1478426839783.jpg (218KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478426839783.jpg
218KB, 1000x707px
>>153603584
>>
>>153603568
Speaking of which,I wonder how Mao's School even doing right now in Queens since MP had died. Who's even taking over there?
>>
File: C0Js6pkUoAAHVUB.jpg (97KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C0Js6pkUoAAHVUB.jpg
97KB, 500x706px
>>153603616
>>
>>153603589
fair enough, we've expressed it, let's move on
>>
File: C0Js6pkVEAAP8nn.jpg (90KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C0Js6pkVEAAP8nn.jpg
90KB, 500x706px
>>153603657
>>
File: C0Js7qrUcAACp_w.jpg (88KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C0Js7qrUcAACp_w.jpg
88KB, 500x706px
>>153603708
>>
>>153603589
>we have a dedicated white knight group who don't want tohear anything bad about TL-kun, and will bend any argument backwards just to defend him. That is not all right.

Except nobody is doing what you suggested stop making shit up and put this topic to rest already. Everybody else has, you should do the same
>>
>>153603653
maybe Cutie Altair or one of the Four Emperors or Eight Devas

>>153603261
Aces/Queens
One of the legendary old Mao School events with Lethe
The birth of PP and her life throughout the ages
Three Sisters first meeting and gettting to know each other
Bounty Hunters meeting and forming their team
Deluge's daring raid on the lab and freeing and meeting/getting to know the ABC trio
Osk faction corporate bullshit and grunts complaining
Laz III backstory
Some more info on the random girls of PP faction or Osk faction like Metally, or Magical Pongey, Beastman Brandia, Illunail, etc..
>>
File: C0Js8-7UQAAAhjR.jpg (102KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C0Js8-7UQAAAhjR.jpg
102KB, 500x706px
>>153603736
>>
File: C3DENgSVYAEEL0y.jpg (64KB, 550x778px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C3DENgSVYAEEL0y.jpg
64KB, 550x778px
>>153603766
>>
File: C3DENgUVUAAUUY3.jpg (78KB, 550x778px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C3DENgUVUAAUUY3.jpg
78KB, 550x778px
>>153603834
Slightly less censored version http://i.imgur.com/gOYrtzJ.jpg
>>
>>153603747
Aces/Queens side stories sound really good
>>
>>153603878
>>
>>153603972
>>
>>153603747
Should've been CQ planning a huge karaoke party with the Shufflins when they get a break since she likes karaoke and singing after all.
>>
>>153603261
>Restart
Melville meeting Clamberry for the first time
Melville and Marika training with Clamberry, Marika teasing her gay obsession
Human Rionetta and Miyokata met in real life but didn't know who the other was

>Limited
Grace beating up Trick's karate teacher
Pukin and Sonia first meeting
Pythie training Keek
Hana and Mana being cute

>Jokers
Proud discovering Umbrain's softness
Proud and Umbrain ordinary day at work
Anything about Uttakatta
Human Quake making friend with a random loli, then human Patricia is suspicious of her
Some ship tease between Inferno and Deluge
An ordinary day of GH

>Aces
Bluebell being affectionate and accomodating as usual and Deluge being rude and demanding as usual
Pfle and SG actually having a warm relationship
More Sorami and drunk Sachiko
Mi-chan being cool at another assassin job
>>
>>153604006
>>
>>153603741
>Except nobody is doing what you suggested stop making shit up
Is your middle name Denial?.
>>
>>153604185
>>
File: Koyki and Souta.jpg (139KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koyki and Souta.jpg
139KB, 500x706px
>>153604240
>>
File: Koyki and Souta2.jpg (129KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koyki and Souta2.jpg
129KB, 500x706px
>>153604266
>>
File: 1484007412762-a.jpg (81KB, 522x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484007412762-a.jpg
81KB, 522x1000px
>>153604185
>they released MGRP oppai pads
>no LP one
You just lost yourself $50 Japan.
>>
File: Calendar - February.jpg (748KB, 1527x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Calendar - February.jpg
748KB, 1527x1000px
>>
File: Strip Janken.jpg (206KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Strip Janken.jpg
206KB, 1000x707px
>>153604291

>>153604403
That was actually the artist's own thoughts on the matter if I remember correctly
>>
File: C2ISwMMUUAAFHoN.jpg (45KB, 400x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2ISwMMUUAAFHoN.jpg
45KB, 400x519px
>>153604445
>>
File: C2ISxEGUUAErnE1.jpg (61KB, 500x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2ISxEGUUAErnE1.jpg
61KB, 500x636px
>>153604487
>>
>>153603568
>A day in the life of the warden Filuru
She said herself that her job was just sitting around and waiting so it'd just be:
>day one - nothing
>day two - nothing
>day 156 - a bug on the wall
>>
File: C2ISxEJUUAEIwSw.jpg (100KB, 500x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2ISxEJUUAEIwSw.jpg
100KB, 500x707px
>>153604506
>>
>>153604541
There should be >Watching TV dramas
>>
File: C2ISyMxUcAAPXci.jpg (77KB, 500x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2ISyMxUcAAPXci.jpg
77KB, 500x707px
>>153604568
>>
>>153604541
There must have been at least one jailbreak incident where she could show off her skill.

I just really want to see Filuru being cool. I miss her.
>>
>>153604577
To put it simply, it wouldn't make a very good side story. Maybe something about experimenting with her powers when she first became a MG would be more interesting.
>>
>>153604593
>>
>>153604637
>>
>>153604635
Filuru plays cat's cradle with entire riots.
>>
File: 59564683_p0.png (209KB, 600x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59564683_p0.png
209KB, 600x514px
>>153604673
>>
>>153604635
She's already had a lot of cool action scenes though. I wonder how often jailbreaks happen anyway.
>>
Who has the edgiest ability in the series?
>>
>>153604926
I don't know if Dark Cutie's ability is considered edgy?
>>
>>153604926
SHufflin's deck restock.
>>
File: 1479032699722.jpg (98KB, 550x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479032699722.jpg
98KB, 550x765px
>>153604723

>>153604926
My vote goes to Lady Proud and her ability that involves her blood

Hardgore Alice also gets a mention because of her habit of facetanking things and literally cutting herself to show her ability off
>>
File: CxQU0B5UQAAPGdW.jpg (102KB, 550x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CxQU0B5UQAAPGdW.jpg
102KB, 550x765px
>>153605086
>>
File: CxQU0B7UcAEGY_9.jpg (88KB, 550x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CxQU0B7UcAEGY_9.jpg
88KB, 550x765px
>>153605131
>>
Y'know not that I don't mind the La Pucelle doujins and stuff...

but this only reminds me that we only have doujins of Unmarked.

Restart and above no love...
>>
>>153605012
This by a mile, with an honorary mention to her buddy Grim Heart
>>
File: C47TNM2UEAEezBr.jpg (82KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C47TNM2UEAEezBr.jpg
82KB, 500x706px
>>153605161
>まほいく世界の魔法少女はトイレ行かなくても大丈夫っていう公式設定を承知の上でそうちゃんが変身状態でトイレ行けなくて困ってるやつがほしいんですよ

>>153605325
Unmarked got to show up on TV and that means a lot

Somebody who made a LP doujin also made a clantail illustration

This guy's also drawn characters up to Limited (including a Mao Pam lewd http://i.imgur.com/3k4Y5u2.jpg ) but I have to admire the sheer amount of degenerate situations he draws La Pucelle in. It constituted a lot of the degeneracy here, I'll admit.
>>
>>153605086
LAdy Proud's ability could be played for laughs.

"Hey, this tomato juice is great, what brand is it?"
"Oh, I made it from my blood-"
"PFFFFOOUUUAGGGGGH"
>>
>>153605575
>(including a Mao Pam lewd http://i.imgur.com/3k4Y5u2.jpg )
GOODO DESU!

Now if only he would draw Marika lewds.
>>
File: C47TNM5UoAAwKgJ.jpg (95KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C47TNM5UoAAwKgJ.jpg
95KB, 500x706px
>>153605575
>>
File: C47TNM5UYAEwIey.jpg (97KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C47TNM5UYAEwIey.jpg
97KB, 500x706px
>>
File: C47TPB9VUAAhdds.jpg (100KB, 500x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C47TPB9VUAAhdds.jpg
100KB, 500x706px
>>153605630
>>
Oops, I think I posted those out of order.

>>153605630 #1
>>153605611 #2
>>153605575 #3
>>153605661 #4
>>
>>153605750
>>
>>153605910
Nemurin's going to give someone wet dreams tonight.
>>
File: 59921937_p0.png (280KB, 600x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59921937_p0.png
280KB, 600x566px
>>153605910
>>
>>
>>153605575
Bluebell and Lazuline lewds when?
>>
File: CyO6QUKUQAAeEGc.jpg (62KB, 500x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CyO6QUKUQAAeEGc.jpg
62KB, 500x707px
>>153606499
He didn't make one yet but have a pantyshot
>>
>>153606499
Best girls should stay pure.
>>
>>153606133
>>153606583
>tfw realized I've been imagedumping for two hours

Great way to spend a friday night
>>
File: 1484394884457.jpg (245KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484394884457.jpg
245KB, 1000x707px
>>153606499
Hopefully soon.
>>
>>153606623
Well done.
>>
>>153606623
what time is it where you are anon, its already 3:30 am here
>>
>>153606623

>>153606695
2:30
>>