[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We talk about caska and Griffith a lot, but do you think Sakura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 261693.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
261693.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
We talk about caska and Griffith a lot, but do you think Sakura came when Shinji did her?
>>
yes. she didn't like it tho.
>>
Yeah, doesn't she even say so?
But she came at everything because of the worm, I sincerely Shinji has the skills to make someone orgasm, the little cringing fuck.
>>
>>153593819
Shinji best boy, don't bully.
>>
>>153593859
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
No one cares about your harem bullshit VN.
See ya nerd.
>>
>>153593985
>/ourguy/
What is that meme?
>>
>>153594201
It's called google newfag
>>
Going over it again it wasn't rape was it? Sakura was already sex-crazed with the worms, she didn't want the sex but she basically gave in, and Shinji just did what had to be done.
>>
>>153594359
Newfags made that meme newfag
>>
>>153594630
BITTER OLDFAG DETECTED
BITTER OLDFAG DETECTED
>>
>>153594712
Fuck crossboarder scum /v/ is waiting for you
>>
File: 1486748806762.jpg (431KB, 1704x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1486748806762.jpg
431KB, 1704x1277px
Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /a/. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.
>>
File: 564736.jpg (44KB, 499x445px) Image search: [Google]
564736.jpg
44KB, 499x445px
>>153593745
>tfw you'll never get a Shinji and rider route
>you'll never get a caster or a taiga route either
>>
>>153596096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7N1KRZDYgE
>>
Shinji fucked her while her pussy was full of worms. Ironically, this means the dickworms actually protected her real vagina's virginity by getting fucked for her.
>>
File: 1429392023507.png (490KB, 661x596px) Image search: [Google]
1429392023507.png
490KB, 661x596px
>>153596345
>this is actually what sakurafags believe
My sides.
>>
>>153598378
The worms want that mana. Of course they'd go directly to the source. Shinji was fucking Zouken all along.
>>
I'd rather have shinji than shirou T.B.H. Sakura had a sweet deal and squandered it
>>
File: 1412875898760.jpg (364KB, 1280x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1412875898760.jpg
364KB, 1280x4000px
>>153593985
Never doubt it.
>>
>>153593745
Shinji couldn't even NTR your mother, anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.