[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>story is marked as "harem" for having many female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 2479951.png (378KB, 809x608px) Image search: [Google]
2479951.png
378KB, 809x608px
>story is marked as "harem" for having many female characters and one male lead
>none, or only one of them, have romantic feelings for the MC
>>
>love triangle
>"haremshit"
>>
>MC's crush is taken away by someone else
>gets called NTR despite no relationship existing
>>
>close female friends
>"yurishit"
>>
>MC only likes one girl
>people argue over who the winner will be
>>
File: 1478429730355.jpg (112KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1478429730355.jpg
112KB, 554x439px
>>153593458
>watching harem
>watching romance
do you enjoy being a cuck?
>>
>>153593530
Most irritating one. Tumblr ruins everything.
>>
>>153595493
But I'm talking about how /a/ mangles terms to mean anything so they can more easily complain about it.
>>
>>153595544
>how /a/ mangles terms to mean anything
edgy
>>
>>153595616
>edgy
Yes that's one of the terms /a/ mangles.
>>
>>153595544
/a/ usually makes fun of "yurishit" because a lot of the fanbase is cancerous tumblr types (e.g Kill la Kill). Calm down.
>>
>>153595855
>Calm down.
Huh?
>>
>>153595855
What are you talking about; tumblr hates most yuri because they think it's fetishizing lesbians for men. They only like yuri when it involves "strong womyn".
>>
File: 235324543.jpg (19KB, 602x432px) Image search: [Google]
235324543.jpg
19KB, 602x432px
>>153593504
>MC has no interest in girl other than shipping fags
>girl likes MC
>girl gets with another guy
>NTR NTR NTR NTR NTR NTR
>>
File: what.png (1MB, 1612x915px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
1MB, 1612x915px
>>153596146
>Tumblr hates most yuri
??? the fuck you smoking?
>>
>>153596435
>bottom four are western pandering garbage
You do know that tumblr is a series of individual blogs, right? Individuals opinions can vary.

If you look on general LGBT+ news outlets related to tumblr, you can find articles sucking Yuri on Ice's dick for a being positive representation yet lambast Flip Flappers for being fanservice pandering crap.
>>
>>153596146

>tumblr hates most yuri

That's funny considering tumblr is the primary source of retarded "shipping" bullshit that makes every single member of a cast with the same sex an obligatory pairing.
>>
>>153597297
Did you forget that Pixiv has a pairing tags as well?
>>
File: what2.png (1MB, 1615x924px) Image search: [Google]
what2.png
1MB, 1615x924px
>>153597257
>You do know that tumblr is a series of individual blogs, right?
So? Are you defending tumblr or something?
>If you look on general LGBT+ news outlets related to tumblr
Why would I subject myself to that? And why did you?

Like >>153597297 said, tumblr doesn't absolutely hate yuri. Tumblrinas regularly come here to /a/ and push their agenda with shows like Kill la Kill (especially by taking the "date" scene out of context). Saying that tumblr hates yuri is like saying reddit hates atheists because there are a few anti-atheist subreddits, when really on the whole atheism is far more popular than anything else on there. A few tumblrinas disliking flip flappers doesn't mean jackshit.

>pic related
>flip flappers is in the bottom middle
>>
File: 1487347992146.png (171KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
1487347992146.png
171KB, 450x449px
>>153598253
If tumblrina lesbians are so triggered by men, how can they even make it past the /a/'s catalogue in the first place? They could possibly see a man!

As I originally said, you can probably find tumblrites that like yuri but most of it is related to the "strong women rejecting men". Even in your image, two images are from Prison School, the show where they lock five boys up. And not everyone who likes yuri on /a/ is trying to push some silly agenda. They might just find girl-on-girl hot. You don't see people in Nyanko Days or Kemono Friends threads saying "death to all males" or "fucking hetshit" even though lots of yuri content gets posted.

>shoujo ai
>unhealthy obsessed
>more western series
You sure are proving my point, huh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.