[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are waiting at the train station... This little bitch walks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1412603740640.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1412603740640.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
You are waiting at the train station...

This little bitch walks up and slaps your waifu on the ass.
What do you do?
>>
>>153593410
That's a lewd monkey, slapping herself on the ass in public.
>>
Push waifu in front of train.
Acquire new waifu.

That's how it works.
>>
>>153593410
Unzip dick and perform anal rape in self-defence.
>>
>>153593410
Ask her if she liked it and if she would like to have a threesome.
>>
>>153593410
high-five
>>
>>153593410

tell her that crab never will love her
>>
File: light bondage.jpg (163KB, 1000x1195px) Image search: [Google]
light bondage.jpg
163KB, 1000x1195px
>>153593410
Slap her ass forcefully, then pull her and waifu in and ask if she'd be interested in a three-way S&M session with us.
>>
>>153593410
Watch the ensuing catfight.
>>
>>153593410

Cut her hair back to proper tomboy length
>>
strip immediately to intimidate, but nothing more
>>
push waifu toward her, bow and say "dozo"
>>
tell her a three-some is available if you want
if she wants my waifu and just her she'll have to offer herself for some very lewd things
>>
File: 122342348.png (691KB, 865x719px) Image search: [Google]
122342348.png
691KB, 865x719px
Why is she slapping her own ass?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.