[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Melona. Her breasts are about to explode. Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: boobsplode.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boobsplode.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
This is Melona. Her breasts are about to explode.

Say something nice to her.

Also Queen's Blade thread.
>>
File: YmirSandwich.jpg (798KB, 2412x2118px) Image search: [Google]
YmirSandwich.jpg
798KB, 2412x2118px
>>
Next Grimoire episode when?
>>
File: qb unlimited.png (3MB, 1414x1896px) Image search: [Google]
qb unlimited.png
3MB, 1414x1896px
>>153594145
I'm guessing never. They're rebooting the original series.

http://queensblade.net/unlimited/
>>
>>153593226
>Not posting Webm

Admit your faggotry then neck yourself
>>
>>153593226
>Her breasts are about to explode

But she's a slime pretending to be a bunny girl, the anatomy has no bearing.
>>
Dammit.

>>153595270
Would you rather I say "the region of her body she's designated to represent breasts is about to explode"?
>>
>>153595031

While I'd be happy with an Elina-centric series, I really don't like the new character designs.
>>
>>153595270
like you said melona's a slime without sex, yet you referred to her as a girl because she takes the form of a girl just like he referred to her lumps of goo as breasts

you're being excessively pedantic
>>
>>153595598
I've heard that a lot but I don't really understand it considering they've only shown 3 characters' designs and one hasn't changed much.

You don't like Elina's hair I guess?
>>
>>153595685

Maybe you'd prefer the term "art style"?
>>
File: tomoe qb.png (584KB, 546x868px) Image search: [Google]
tomoe qb.png
584KB, 546x868px
Having just watched the whole first couple seasons recently I have one question.

How the hell did they manage to make a show with so much TnA so completely and utterly boring. This show was boring. I wasn't expecting a lot plot wise but they didn't even manage to give the basic of motivations and goals for a lot of the characters.

It's just Leina walking around going EH? And she shows up in place after place with no regard for geography at all.

Tomoe kind of had stuff going on but so much of the series was spent on Reina and her boring adventure.
>>
>>153595719
Ah. I see. Definite difference there but I actually appreciate it. Airi and Eilna both look curvier which is nice.

That said QB has several "official" artists so hopefully one you prefer will release some art soon enough.
>>
>>153595842
I agree. A lot of people had gripes with Leina and her aimless adventure, especially considering characters with legitimate motivations (like Tomoe) were cast aside to make room her victory.
>>
File: Nanael 9.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nanael 9.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
>>153595931

They actually look less curvy. I'd argue that QB is when the anime industry first started their journey towards THICC.
>>
>>153595619
>Slime without sex

I'm not a slime biology expert, I don't know if they have sexes.
>>
>Melona
Is this the waifu from that spammer in /ghost/ from I believe years ago, he wanted something for his waifu melona.
>>
File: 1442099690669.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442099690669.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>153596065
That's from the anime, though. And Airi and Elina were never really THICC, yet Elina has a full hourglass while Airi looks like she absorbed Melona's tits or something.

>>153596073
You know slimes don't have breasts, but you know they don't have sexes?
>>
>>153595598
I don't really like the redesigns either. Or the implication of a new story and possibly new personalities. If Elina is not still a psycho siscon, Echidna isn't still a haughty lesbian rapist etc. I'll be incredibly mad.
>>
>>153596073
>>153596218
*but you don't know if they have sexes?

Jesus I need to start proof-reading.
>>
>>153596218
Clearly slimes can take any shape they want, but reproduction is a tricky question.
>>
>>153596267
What's wrong with a new story? The first was incredibly underwhelming. I'd be happy to see a new narrative unfold from a PoV that isn't Leina's.

I don't think they'd ever change characters' personalities, though. The backlash is too obvious and QB is among HJ's most consistent and profitable franchises. They won't want to ruin that.

What don't you like about the redesigns we've seen?
>>
>>153596218

Right, the new anime art style sucks compared to the old one. I didn't care for Elina's book. She looks great when done by other artists.

The QB anime came out during an era where the generic anime girl twig body was basically king. It was really successful. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a fairly sizable impact on bigger girls becoming more and more common over the past several years.

>>153596267

I actually want her to be more like her Hide and Seek self. H&S Elina is the second best character in the franchise after Nanael.
>>
>>153596567
What new anime art style are you talking about, though?

You're probably right about the impact QB had. I suspect Qwaser and Manyuu helped as well, though.
>>
>>153596665

>pointier faces
>slightly smaller breasts
>cardio bunny midsection
>plastic-looking hair

They don't look as soft anymore.
>>
>>153596387
I disagree that the first was underwhelming. And it's hard to explain exactly what it is I don't like about them. It's like they have a less "adult age" look to them than they did originally (obviously not counting the characters that are supposed to look young like Nowa/Ymir). It would kind of be okay for Airi but paradoxically they've quadrupled her cupsize so it's weird.
>>
>>153596314

>have sex
>wait nine months
>form newborn split off of slime that looks like a cross between slime's preferred form and mate
>pretend that it's a baby
>>
>>153596819
Anon, that's literally just one artist. HJ typically employs several to produce official art for the franchise, each of which has his own signature aesthetic. Just wait until the others have released art. It's a little early to say you hate the redesigns.

>>153596819
>>153596855
Additionally I agree with both of your points on their faces and/or lack of age, but again I think it's too early when we've seen just one drawing from one artist.

Also, I feel it was underwhelming because there was never any doubt that Leina was going to win. Whatever motivations stakes the writers introduced felt futile and/or superficial because Leina was destined to win the tournament and it was obvious. Even when Shizuka died so Tomoe would be stronger, I had no doubt.

The main narrative just felt empty to me.
>>
>>153597172

There's nothing wrong with the protagonist winning. Who wants to follow a loser on their path to failure? That's a comedy premise.

The problem is that the protagonist in this case wasn't as interesting, fun, or attractive as the girls that she was beating to reach the top.
>>
>>153597354
>The problem is that the protagonist in this case wasn't as interesting, fun, or attractive
That, and the fact that Leina's victory's never really felt earned, at all.

And we could've just had another protagonist and have her win instead of Leina, but it can still be extremely rewarding to watch protagonists that ultimately fail. What's even better though, I think, is when you've ambiguity with who the protagonist IS, which I think could've worked especially well in QB considering the wealth of characters the show boasted, many of which felt under-used in favor of a character we both feel didn't warrant her screen-time.

Allocate several characters their own PoV and a realistic chance to win the tournament instead of letting the audience know from episode one who's going to win.
>>
>>153596042

I wouldn't mind so much if she was at least an interesting character but she's so completely devoid of goals. Everything about her was

>Waaa muh family expects me to fulfill my noble obligations they don't understand me, MUH RISTY!

while she makes no efforts to understand their positions either. Also her hair cut and face are stupid.
>>
leina was finally becoming cool in rebellion but then they had to cancel it
>>
>>153595031
Oh what the fuck?
Come on.
>>
>>153593226
Melona made me realize I have a fetish for acidic lactation

A clever plan because she's literally the only character in existence that I've seen do that, so I guess I HAVE to fap to her.
>>
>>153599301
Have you realized yet that she herself is acidic, and she chooses to lactate and shoot the goo from her tits instead of something more practical because it's more erotic?
>>
>>153598775
I like Annelotte more than Leina.
>tfw will never see Annelotte and Luna Luna get married.
>>
>>153599476
I never quite put that into thought but shit...that's pretty great. I'd say it's even better because She's a shapeshifter who chooses to simply wear a hand bra and then uses those hands to fondle herself

I haven't seen much Queen's blade but I've checked out any episodes I could with her in it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.