[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweet jesus would you look at that T H I C C

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: img000001.png (600KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
600KB, 640x958px
Sweet jesus would you look at that
T H I C C
>>
File: 0160.png (97KB, 136x261px) Image search: [Google]
0160.png
97KB, 136x261px
A little devil challenger appears!
>>
File: 38.png (181KB, 1000x1123px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
181KB, 1000x1123px
>ywn be as cool as this smooth motherfucker
>>
File: 0162.png (446KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
0162.png
446KB, 640x958px
Next page. Looks like she's mostly moved from being creeped out by Toda to feeling sorry for his unrequited feelings.
>"Sorry Toda-kun..."
Is she saying she would have liked to hang out more if she didn't have to make an excuse?
>>
>>153591733
She's just saying sorry because she has to go and he hasn't gotten to talk to her yet.

Also I love Toda on that page. I know that situation.
>>
>>153591733
Ganbare, Toda-kun.
>>
>>153591831
>>153591901
The way he keeps a lid on it, trying to get closer to her in a normal, polite way instead of letting the creep out is pretty commendable. Nakano would never have been uncomfortable with anything he's done without seeing his thoughts. I wonder if that'll hit Nakano at some point.
>>
>>153592149
I think the wording >>153591733 here was actually perfect. A step in any direction would have made Toda come off as negative/creepy, but the small 'Oh' and then asking if she'd be fine on the way to his house came off as very genuine.

Too bad about the flubbed follow-up, but as Nakano said she'd decline it anyway.
>>
I do hope that Mana can really keep the main character's secret and stay a good friend with her without any drastic drama.
It's almost a given that there will be lots of angry drama though, because all the characters are teenagers growing up and bundles of hormones going crazy.
>>
>>153590562
>Toda
>cool
He is a more autistic version of that guy that pretended to be Drive's main character.
>>
Nakano ain't thicc she's a goddess
>>
>>153589083
>>153592915
I wonder how accurate Todavision is?
>>
>>153589083
Not thicc enough
>>
>>153591733
Who is that girl, and what happened to Croissant?
>>
>>153595793
>>153595793
She did get self-conscious about them. Maybe she's branched out into baguettes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.