[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they ever establish how she walks around in daylight despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Vampite Kiss.png (238KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
Vampite Kiss.png
238KB, 854x481px
Do they ever establish how she walks around in daylight despite being a vampire? Is she a Daywalker? Is she a Sparkly Vampire? Does she pop pills?
>>
They directly addressed this. Vampires aren't actually averse to daylight, they're just more active at night because they have excellent night vision, like cats.
>>
shes also really fair skinned and some people just burn very easily in sunlight from genetics.
>>
File: 1465269552187.jpg (52KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1465269552187.jpg
52KB, 768x432px
>want to pick this up but characters are literal sluts
>>
>>153581560

The Kuzu no Honkai thread is a few doors down.
>>
>>153579485

>Not knowing that the vulnerability to sunlight wasn't part of vampire lore until 1922 when the director of Nosferatu came up with it to avoid a copyright lawsuit because Nosferatu was basically ripping off Dracula

No joke. This is actually where that came from. Bram Stoker's Dracula and every other pre-Nosferatu vampire could walk around in daylight.
>>
>>153581844
Dracula never walked around in the daylight though, and I'm fairly certain he took a lot of precautions to make sure he didn't with things like curtains.
>>
>>153581560

>Hikari is 13 and has no experience with sex
>slut

You, anon, are a fucking retard.
>>
>>153581894

He does follow Mina around by day in the city.
>>
>>153581894
It only leaves him in death-like sleep state.
>>
>>153579485

Doesn't even need to be explained. Vampire lore depends on the writer.
>>
>>153579485
Her aura of the ultimate ruler protects her.
>>
They directly addressed this.

as long as they cover their skin with fresh semen Vampires can walk around in the sun. Sensei help her with this often.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.