[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Why does she have to suffer so much?
Why does she have to exist in a manga named after her rival?
Truck-kun save us from this timeline
>>
>>153577980
Tama-chan a shit
>>
>>153577980
Not even Truck-kun can let her win. He just makes his daughter take Fuuka's place.
>>
At this point, I feel like reading the manga due to spoilers.
>>
>>153578498
Even after getting naked and laying on top of MC he still turns her down. What a fucking faggot, don't bother reading this shit.
>>
>>153577980
>Truck-kun save us from this timeline
Unless it goes Anime original her gain from that will be an fucking offscreen pity-kiss
>>
Why does Japan have such shit taste? Fuuka 1 2 and 3 aren't that bad but Tama-chan is clearly the best girl.

>Truck-kun save us from this timeline

Please this.
>>
I'm just waiting for Haruna to get cucked by both Fuuka and Tama-chan
>>
>>153578724
>cucked by Tama-chan
In what world could that even happen?
>>
>>153578674
Seo being Seo.
Same for Fuuka got seo'd
>>
Is Truck-kun actually going to happen at the end of the anime? I really hope so but don't know how the anime pacing matches up to the manga pacing.
>>
This seems off.
>>
>>153578674
Koyuki sure is loyal even after losing over and over again and is okay with being second and still fucking loses.

>>153578870
I hope around the end of episode 10 and then 11 will be MC being depressed and 12 being him putting everything back together.
>>
>>153578907
Superior japanese engineer, the design manual is folded over 1,000 times so that you can't even read it anymore.
>>
Those past episodes has been really good, It seems truck-kun spoiler turn people off

And new episode, ep 8 just aired hours ago, why no talk about it, I see some people said it can be different than the manga.
>>
>>153578870
Im pretty sure Truck-Kun should be appearing in 1-2 episodes, but that would make it a weird ending, and they havent announced it was gonna be a 10 episode season or 12 yet, if we're lucky itll be 24 and we get to the battle of the bands part
>>
>>153579073
It's gonna follow the manga.
>>
>>153577980
>No Shelley

Fucking dropped.
>>
>>153578438
>Truck-kun hits Fuuka
>Fuuka 2 appears
>suddenly Fuuka 1 isn't dead
What was purpose of Fuuka 2 and how does Seo get away with this
>>
>>153579278
Fuuka 1 isn't dead? I dropped the manga after she died
>>
>>153579351
Maybe Fuuka 3 is Fuuka 1
>>
I still don't understand Japanese obsession with "idols".

These fuckers are worse than cult followers and what not.
>>
>>153579278
Pretty sure Fuuka 3 isn't Fuuka 1.
>>
>>153578560
The MC has the face of a fucking Beta. What do you expect?
>>
>>153577980
>Anime original Tama-chan ending

Please make it happen.
>>
>>153579592
People would reee at "muh adaptation". It would be Akame Ga Kill all over again.
>>
>>153579726
Let them. I for one would welcome it since it's the only possible way for her to win. Noticed they cut out the part where the crowd demanded him to answer her feelings right then and there.
>>
I'd rather have QUALITY 2D instruments for close-ups than this. I'm okay with they using 3D for animated scenes because animators are not talented or skilled enough but this is awful.
>>
Poor that cutie who bought Koyuki' s concert ticket but then the concert got cancelled
>>
will i laugh if i watch this
>>
>>153577980
Just drop it. The main heroine is shit and we all know she ends up getting run over by a truck and dying so even if you did like her there's still no point in watching.
>>
Why it's so hard for her to answer his call and say "we can't talk or we'll get into trouble again" this girl is so awful.
>>
>>153580624
I missed the last episode due to these thoughts, can't really muster any resolve to watch this one either.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.