[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make an anti-recommendation thread. State the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: c1f4d3230171be780ea44bdc2edc0a4e.png (990KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
c1f4d3230171be780ea44bdc2edc0a4e.png
990KB, 1024x576px
Let's make an anti-recommendation thread. State the anime and tell us what's so horrible about it. I'll start with Aldnoah.Zero
>abhorrent second half
>main character being revived for particular reason
>the two main characters become insufferable in the second half
>the show stopped focusing on winning battles through tactics and cunning
>the PTSD lieutenant
>glorified fujobait
>last but not least, that fucking ending
>>
>>153573870
The show need more large scale battles not some Inaho solo kill enemy's robot.
>>
File: mayoiga[1].jpg (71KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
mayoiga[1].jpg
71KB, 600x315px
>It's fucking shit, at least we got memes
>>
Gundam IBO
>Manages to make bloodthirsty child soldiers with a cult-like devotion to their leader super fucking boring
>Makes space mafias boring
>Holy shit will something interesting happen already
>Main character has the personality of a potato. He has two emotions: soulless doll and murderer. Even the food he likes is bland shit.
>The few interesting characters get zero screen time
>Fat guy dies
I can't believe I wasted over 30 episodes' worth of time on that shit.
>>
>>153574227
Knowing that shows like this exist somehow makes me happy. They put all that effort just to make us laugh at its horribleness. Can't explain it much better.
>>
>>153574227
This still haunts me.
>>
File: dramatical-murder.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dramatical-murder.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
*failed to deliver on an intriguing premise
*most misleading title a game that turned out to be some digimon duel
*steadily dropping production values
>>
>>153577019
You forgot fujobait.
>>
File: haifuri_before-after_posters.jpg (584KB, 1024x2158px) Image search: [Google]
haifuri_before-after_posters.jpg
584KB, 1024x2158px
It was hyped up beforehand and one day suddenly had all the promotional materials changed from bubbly moeblob stuff to kind of serious-looking logos and art.
First episode seemed promising and featured some possible political intrigue.
The tension in the first few episodes were good, since the girls were effectively on their own and running from their former superiors that now wanted them at the bottom of the sea, all the while trying to solve the mystery and clear their names.

Then it turned out to be hamsters. Everything got handwaved and they were best friends with everyone again. Any tension went out the window.

It wasn't the way the plot went insomuch it was the way they did a bait-and-switch on the promotion materials and the first few episodes which turned out to be another bait-and-switch for a non-plot. I'd be much happier if they made it clear that this was just going to have an excuse plot to get cute girls doing cute things on boats. As it stands, it's just a mess of a show that has issues about what it wants to be and ultimately ends up being mediocre at most of what it tries.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.