[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From one of the most tragic Type Moon characters to a full blown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: 1387084708408.png (363KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1387084708408.png
363KB, 640x480px
From one of the most tragic Type Moon characters to a full blown joke character who can't even be played alone in Melty Blood. What the fuck happened to Kohaku, /a/? Does Nasu hate her?
>>
>>153565669
>can't even be played alone in Melty Blood

Are you retarded?

HM Sion TATARI
>>
Do people even like Kohaku? she's the Sakura of Tsukihime.
>>
>C Kohaku can't be played alone
You what
>>
>>153565738
Kohaku basically funnels her bitterness towards the family that wronged her even if the children weren't directly involved. Sakura does a 180 and goes after the people trying to help her. Not saying that revenge is right but at least Kohaku doesn't betray anyone per se.
>>
>>153565738
Unlike Sakura, Kohaku is smart and a whole different tier of insane.
>>
>tfw Hisui is gone ;_;
>>
Did we play the same game?
>>
>>153565669

He hates all Tsukis cuz they dont print money as much as Fate.

For fucks sake. Tsukihime 2 was announced like 6 years ago but there have been over a half dozen Fate things conceived, plan, executed, and sold before this one VN.
>>
>>153567072
Good
I didn't like her seiyuu
>>
>>153565669
C-Kohaku is top tier, the fuck are you talking about? H-Kohaku is really fucking good too and F is mid tier.
>>
>>153565669
You're a fucking dumbass did you even play the game
>>
Just play UNIEL.
>>
>>153565738
You're answering your own question with a yes.
>>
File: melty tierlist trimmed.jpg (480KB, 1819x2173px) Image search: [Google]
melty tierlist trimmed.jpg
480KB, 1819x2173px
>>153565669
>who can't even be played alone in Melty Blood

okay

Anyway, I like that part in Roa's arcade where he runs into magical amber and goes 'oh yeah shit you're the girl I raped a lot'. Real tasteful there, Nasu.
>>
File: len12643.jpg (135KB, 720x613px) Image search: [Google]
len12643.jpg
135KB, 720x613px
>>153569329
WHO PLAY
>>
>>153566275
>>153567030

Nah, Sakura is actually quite analytical, she just had fewer options and more of a stacked deck against her than Kohaku here.

Sakura did make mistakes when she sunk into her rage in HF(but most said she should have been braindead from soul fuckage by the time that happened, so I can understand it, her soul was literally full of liquid rage and unfiltered heroic spirits after the shittiest week ever, enduring unconsciously holding back AM, even Zouken said he was trolling so hard because she was so resilient).

But before shit went to hell, she also risked her life to help Shirou sending Rider against Zouken, who had a killswitch set in her body at all times. And having Rider save the gang in the forest with Bellerophon was like shortening her life exponentially.

Kohaku, while very smart, had most of her revenge set up for her. Akiha wanted to help her, Makihisa was half wanting to kill himself and did every stupid thing possible to ensure his family fell.

I mean, Makihisa literally gave her college level medical expertise from a guy who who treats demon hybrids and had low surveillance on her. Despite her ills, her bonds were much lighter than Sakura's by far. She and Hisui even get huge pensions, Zouken will never give her any monetary compensation. She'd have to take when he croaks.

Say what you will about Sakura, but man, she wishes she had a supporter that actually gave a damn like Akiha did, Shinji was absorbed into his own ego.
>>
File: ntrkura.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ntrkura.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>153570104
>Rin could have been as supportive as Akiha, if not more since Sakura is her sister
>instead goes full Ciel "purge the heretics" mode on Sakura
It's no wonder Sakura hated her so much.
>>
File: 10655395.jpg (594KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
10655395.jpg
594KB, 1280x1084px
Any other patricians who see Kohaku and Sakura as best girls of their respective series?

also, all girls in tsukihime are great and Rin is a shit subhuman
>>
>>153571403
I think Kohaku and Sakura are the most interesting ones, yeah.
Rin is alright if somewhat boring. Saber is pure shit
>>
File: TWELVE ACTIVE FRAMES.jpg (51KB, 463x443px) Image search: [Google]
TWELVE ACTIVE FRAMES.jpg
51KB, 463x443px
>>153569866
I can't right now, anon.

https://discordapp.com/invite/0TJ5ma4C19VUCEeV

But here's the discord if you don't go there yet, we play melty all day.
>>
>>153571237

Blame Tokiomi honestly. Rin just runs like most kids indoctrinated by mage parents. And Sakura loves her, or wouldn't have kept the ribbon.

The Tohsaka sisters are one of the few siblings in supernatural circles that didn't self destruct.
>>
>>153571515
check EU or general pinned messages
>>
>>153571582
I wish we had Mahoyo to know why Aoko and Touko hate each other.
>>
>>153565738
Except Kohaku is a lot better
>>
>>153572006
how?
>>
>>153572099
She's a lot more fun.
>>
>>153569329
>Archetype Earth
Honestly what is even the point of Archetype existing, is she just there to be a shitstomp character?
>>
>>153565669
I sure as fuck hate her, so I am glad
>>
>>153571921
Touko sort of talks about it in Paradox Spiral, Aoko got the ranking Touko wanted from the Mages Association/Clock Tower (forgot which to be honest) despite the fact that Touko put forth a ton of effort to learn and master her complicated skill set, while Aoko just clumsily fires giant mana blasts uncontrollably and has insane mana output.
>>
>>153574205
That's it? Yeah I see why Shirou/Illya are better family members despite one trying to kill the other.
>>
File: Kazuma waving hello to Rem.gif (433KB, 635x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma waving hello to Rem.gif
433KB, 635x479px
POSTING THE SUPERIOR SISTER
>>
>>153565669
>can't even play Kohaku right

Wow. Weak player right here. Yep the OP is.
>>
File: hisui_copiep.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hisui_copiep.png
56KB, 300x300px
Hisui is best girl but I only actually played Tsukihime so I don't really get the brainwashing detective meme shit.
>>
>>153574406
I also only played Arcueid route, is it worth it to play other route or I should just read the wiki?
>>
>>153574685
>is it worth it to play other route

Yep. Each route is different story. Or at least play Akiha's route.
>>
>>153574685
You might as well just wait for the remake at this point
>>
>>153574770
>make him wait for remake
>make him wait for translation if he's EOP
>>
>>153574851
He's waited this long, he can wait a little longer.
>>
Sakura = poor man's Kohaku != Kohaku is good
>>
File: Akiha Violin.png (770KB, 1599x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Akiha Violin.png
770KB, 1599x1105px
>>153574753
This, Akiha route is best route and Akiha is best girl.
>>
>>153575897
Yet she gets three bad ends and her best h scene is stolen by Arcuid.
>>
File: nami.png (3KB, 532x265px) Image search: [Google]
nami.png
3KB, 532x265px
>>153572385
C/H are fair

F-Hime was a fucking mistake
>this is air unblockable
>and hits low
>and comes out as fast as her b normals
>and is ex cancellable on block unlike other moves of this type (akiha 214x)
>and is flight cancellable
>and recovers so fast only some characters can punish it without the fly cancel anyway
>>
>>153576299
>F-Hime was a fucking mistake
I'm pretty sure her ridiculously unbalanced nature is purposeful
Just be glad you don't have Eclipse Mode playable
>>
>>153574406
Kagetsu Tohya is a lot of fun. You should definitely read it.
>>
>>153576168
She gets "3 bad ends" because Akiha not having a good end would hit the hardest for a lot of people. She was the one who deserved nii-san the most. She gets 1 true end like everyone else but two bad ends instead of a good. The good ends are just fanservice anyway. Although there is some debate about Kagetsu Touya being canon or not, Akiha's true end in Tsukihime is continued in her KT story. At the end of her story she is informed by Ciel that Shiki has been found somehow after he sacrificed his life to return Akiha to normal. We never actually see her return to the Tohno mansion to be reunited with Shiki but we know that it does eventually happen. Although she is the only girl without a good end, she is the only one who is rewarded with a happy ending as her true end apart from Kohakuif we assume KT is canon.

I fucking hate Kohaku
>>
>>153576168
>her best h scene is stolen by Arcuid.
what?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.