[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /a/, enough people on her and other places recommended this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7034.jpg (212KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7034.jpg
212KB, 640x960px
So /a/, enough people on her and other places recommended this piece of shit. Other then "oh noes a secondary character died" and "oh noes my actions have consequences" this is just a standard deconstruction.
I enjoy Neon Genesis for being a deconstruction, but even more so because simply I got "more" out of it.
What am I supposed to be getting from this if I'm not balls deep into the magical girl genre?
>>
>>153565599
Cont. I enjoy how they flip around the whole "fove and friendship always win" trope, but is that really it?
>>
File: 1350122144486.png (133KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1350122144486.png
133KB, 482x484px
>>153565599
>enough people on her
>>
>>153565599
>deconstruction
Retard
>>
>>153565599
Yeah what do you mean deconstruction? The breakdown of main characters?
>>
>>153565599
>deconstruction
Fuck off.
>>
>>153566251
Taking the stock characters/tropes/plotlines and subtly playing with the confines of them with the purpose to then break out of the box to provide insight as to what those tropes say about the genre or medium as a whole.
>>
File: hitomi_ufu_ufu.png (279KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
hitomi_ufu_ufu.png
279KB, 638x638px
>>153565599
>enough people on her
On whom?
>>
How about you watch it and see for yourself? You seem to not want to go into it in the first place, so if you decided beforehand you don't like it, then of course you're not going to like it.
>>
>>153565599
>Madoka
>Eva
>deconstruction
Stop.

>What am I supposed to be getting from this if I'm not balls deep into the magical girl genre?
Madoka is made for people that aren't balls-deep in magical girls. It's just an edgy story with cute girls and a very nice coat of paint.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.