[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the face of a girl on the brink of mindbreak >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: JUST WAKE MY SHIT UP.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST WAKE MY SHIT UP.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
This is the face of a girl on the brink of mindbreak

>The man she's obsessed with has seemingly forgotten that she exists
>Her fake/real boyfriend who she's using as a substitute is cheating on her
>Both of the above are obsessed with a woman whose primary goal is corrupting her into a worthless whore who will sleep with anyone for confidence boosts
>The scumbag she's using to strike back at that woman just wants to make her a fucktoy for his collection
>Her only actual "friend" is a sociopath lesbian who keeps trying to rape her at every opportunity and has explicitly expressed that she doesn't care about her feelings as long as she gets to use her body

The only way this can end is with Hanabe face down in a gutter covered in semen. There's no other out.
>>
literally who
>>
I'd tell her that there's things in life other than sex. She should find a hobby.
>>
File: art.png (4MB, 1348x2580px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
4MB, 1348x2580px
>>153561007
Sluts get what they deserve.
>>
>>153561578
>Sluts get what they deserve.
Lots and lots of cocks?
>>
>>153561007
I'll spoil you and say that onii-chan is a god among mere mortals.
>>
>>153561007

So a typical normie monday morning?
>>
>>153561654
Nice facebook filename, ''normie''
>>
>>153561007
>this is the face of a whore
>>
>>153561007
>has explicitly expressed that she doesn't care about her feelings as long as she gets to use her body
Are you referring to Ecchan or Hanabi?
>>
>>153561688
What a horrible shithole /a/ has become.
How do we fix it?
>>
>>153561817
Stop using words like "we", for one. Learn how anonymous culture works.
>>
>>153561817
>>153561860
fucking rekt
>>
>>153561860
You first need to learn how 4chan in general works you autistic fuck. Anonymity does not equal the absence of community.
>>
>>153561957
Your glaring ignorance about about anonymous culture really shows. The only real thing I can suggest you go is read the archives or go look around LM.
>>
>>153562112
At least use some arguments if you want to continue baiting.
>>
>>153561007
People arounds her make her corrupted, in the begining of the anime/manga, she's just maiden in love, but of course still longing for Oniichan's cock though (maiden in love longing for beloved's cock is normal 'for normalfag')
>>
>>153562165
That's another thing that needs to go. Calling everything bait. You're basically the main cancer that has killed almost all discussion on the internet. Instead of actually saying anything real, you just instantly dismiss anything that might hurt your ego as "bait".

As for what I said before. It's like trying to teach you a whole culture. Just go read about anonymous history on LM or something. I'm not here to baby newfags.
>>
>>153561957
>Look at me guys I speak for the community because I project my opinions onto the collective. Not even him. But honestly this board has gotten too lax with calling out people for using facebook/tumblr/reddit filenames. If you're going to regular those cesspools in your free time, at least have the good grace to rename your image you fucking loser.

>b-b-but muh autism
You're on /a/. Get used to it.
>>
>>153562263
well I cocked that up something fierce. Didn't mean to greentext past "collective."
>>
>>153562184
Nah she is a slut now. Gang bang is her solution.
>>
>>153562263
>too much greentext
>>
>>153562234
Post some arguments already. Your effectively trying to kill the discussion because you are not employing a single argument making you effectively guilty of the same thing I'm doing according you. Dont go wondering why I call your post bait when it has not a single sunstantial argument in it aside "You are wrong because I say so".

I recommend to kill yourself if you want to continue this.
>>
>>153562401
>>153562234
get a room
>>
>>153562372
can you read, retard?
>>
>>153562263
Did you misqoute or just not read the post chain. Its badically the same thing I'm saying.
>>
>>153561817
/a/ is dead.

Tired of repeating myself.
>>
File: 04095754.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
04095754.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>153562401
The argument is that you are ignorant and need to learn. It's not because I say so. It's because the whole crux of the problem here is your raw ignorance. I bet you don't even know what LM. Which proves that you experience with anonymous culture is very limited and new. And being new wouldn't be a problem if you just took time to learn, but you don't. There is no actual discussion to be had here. Anonymous culture is not exact science, that's why you can't just explain something.

I know for a fact you don't know why and when this gif was made. If you did, you wouldn't even be trying to having the argument.
>>
>>153562498
No I'm talking to you. You keep saying shit about the community to justify the fact that you're using an image with a facebook filename. I'm telling you you don't speak for everyone here. I messed up the greentext. But my point is, if you use facebook filename and don't rename it, you deserve to get shit on.

Acting like that's unusual for the "board community" just outs you as a clueless newshit.
>>
>>15356271
I'm not the guy that posted the facebook image and if you followed the post chain you'd realize I was calling him out in the first place. You really need to read posts more thoroughly anon.
>>
>>153561007
Only through pain can we go grow.

She will learn in time that wounds heal, and that you can survive alone if you need to.
>>
>>153562795
I like the irony in you saying people need to read posts more thoroughly, when you didn't even read your own post to make sure it was correct.

And no, this has nothing to do with your other discussion.
>>
>>153562802
Nah 3DPD cunt like her can't live without sucking 3 dicks everyday.
>>
Honestly /a/ is shit, but it's not as bad as /v/
People stopped giving a fuck about quality of sources years ago, mobile posters, and cross boarding memes.
If you honestly entered a thread with that shitty 'There isn't a best gi-' /tv/ fucking meme you should kill yourself.
Also no more bait posting of obvious trolls, letting generals slide, this all happened as well because of a certain fag called moot that killed off meta discussion, and new mods that had no idea what they fuck they were doing and so a lot of monthly or even yearly rituals bit the dust.

/a/ needs to be loli bombed daily to get the normalfags out really. 4chan should be blue board my asshole.
>>
>>153562795
This idiot literally doesn't understand why people get mad when they see a facebook filename. Here let me spell it out for you.

If your image has a facebook filename, that means you go to facebook to get it. We don't want people on this board who also go to facebook.

You can call it "autism" if you want, but its how the board insures that only the most elite autists come here to discuss anime. If you don't like that, then you need to leave. Nobody will miss you.

The fact that you've done nothing but derail your own thread trying to defend yourself is proof enough that you're worthless anyways.
>>
>>153562839
It does entirely. The post was not in defense of the anon posting facebook filenames but calling out the person implying that I should'nt use "we" because it's an anonymous imageboard.
If there was no "we " there would'nt be people calling the facebook filename out because it goes against what most of /a/ is.
>>
>>153562937
>/a/ shouldn't be a blue board.
We have enough image dumps as it is. When you want to post NSFW shit, just do it on the DL turning the whole board red would ruin what semblance of atmosphere we have left.

If you want to fight the normie incursions you just need to incessantly call fuckers out on their shit.
>>
>>153562839
>>153562948
>>153562959
ya'll so mad you talk past each other
>>
>>153562959
Holy shit, you're fucking dumb. You were directly told this has nothing to do with your other argument, and that the whole problem is you making a broken back link at the same time you said someone else should read posts more thoroughly. That's irony. Because you can't read thoroughly yourself.

And no, you shouldn't be saying "we". Because we implies you have a person. The point of being anonymous is to separate yourself from being a person. You're here to discuss the board subject, not your personal views, opinions, tastes, etc.
Why do you even think this site is anonymous? Just for no reason at all?
>>
>>153563105
The point about irony is just mocking him for being stupid.
>>
>>153563105
>lel ur mad
woah.
>>
>>153561007
>covered in semen.
This is why I'm on /a/
>>
>>153563116
The mainpoint is you are actually agreeing with whatever I'm saying since we are of the same opinion.

We both are calling out the one using facebook filenames and we both agree that it goes against /a/'s nature. Why even continue this discussion.
>>
>>153563229
Are you being retarded on purpose? Stop assuming you are always talking to the same person.
>>
>>153563268
>noticing just now literally everyone in this thread is retarded.
>>
File: 1484857752940.jpg (163KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484857752940.jpg
163KB, 800x1200px
>>153563012
>If you want to fight the normie incursions you just need to incessantly call fuckers out on their shit.

Just like how im gonna call you out for using normie instead of normalfag.

Dumb normalfag.
>>
>normalfag posts facebook filename
>entire thread derails
>derails even harder since everyone is retarded and has no reading comprehension
Sasuga /a/
>>
File: Bitch.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Wow. Imagine how heartbroken Mugi and Ecchan would be if they knew Hanabi thought this.
>>
File: nice boat.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nice boat.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>153561007
>The only way this can end
How about this?
>>
>>153563621
Mugi and Ecchan know.
>>
>>153563582
We always have 2 threads about this show, one is mangafags discussion and this one, as you can see, it's designated shitposting as its finest.
>>
>>153563582
Mexicans, spaniards and indians everywhere on 4chan right now.
>>
>>153564740
>right now
4chan has always been full of spics, anime is huge among them. Mexico is probably one of the few countries where you're not automatically labeled as a virgin loser for liking anime.
>>
>>153563517
That looks very reddit.
Normalfags adapted the word normie so now you're not allowed to use it. Normalfags are adapting anime very rapidly, will you stop watching anime now?
>>
>>153563517
Anyone who posts exclusively in copy-pasted replies because they're so desperate to fit in is a stupid faggot regardless of what they reply is.
>>
Hanabi is a whore and deserves only the worst
>>
>>153561007
>>Her fake/real boyfriend who she's using as a substitute is cheating on her

Don't you mean the other way around? She only recently said to date for real, and continued getting her ditch itched with her friend.

Then Mugi finds out, and is like "lol ok".
>>
>>153561578
>Sluts get what they deserve.
Then why hasn't Akane gotten what she deserves yet? Care to explain that?
>>
>>153569737
Simple, she's not a slut
>>
File: screams externally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screams externally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
SLUUUTS SLUUUTS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>153569798
>not a slut
Are we watching the same series? That lady would fuck any man just to get eyes on her. If that's not a slut then I don't know what is.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.