[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching Nanoha movie >enjoying myself, everything is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

>watching Nanoha movie
>enjoying myself, everything is great
>reach climactic battle
>insert song starts
>GIANT FUCKING DISTRACTING KARAOKE SHOWS UP IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN
>"stop paying attention to the movie, and look at me! look at me! look at me, the subtitles!"

Why the fuck do fansubbers do this shit? What is going through their minds? Do they literally think that people watching the anime are going to drop everything and break out into song and dance during the middle of it?

Karaoke is bad enough during OP/ED. During insert songs there's no excuse. Get that shit off the screen you fucking morons.
>>
>>153556062
Yeah fuck that cancer. I really don't mind it during OP/ED but fuck the retarded cunts who think it's fine during an episode.
>>
>>153556062
Do you have autism? Why can't you simply ignore what's going on in the fucking corner and focus on the action where your eyes should be in the first place?
>>
>>153556663
Can you give me one good reason why that shit is there in the first place?
>>
>>153556062
Autism : The Post.

>ctrl-S
>subtitles hidden

Learn how to use your player you cretin.
There really should be some kind of moron lock on anything more intense than Shin-chan to keep people like OP from hurting themselves.
>>
>>153556062
I agree completely. If that insert song shit shows up in anything that I ever plan on watching more than once, I edit the subs to remove them. Sometimes I do just for the OP and ED.

>>153556663
Because it's distracting as hell, especially in cases where there's animated karaoke like in OP's example.
>>
>>153556783
Yeah good idea that way I can hide the ordinary dialogue too.

You fucking moron.
>>
>>153556688
For people who want to sing along? For people that want to know the lyrics? For people that want to know what the lyrics are saying and how it relates to the situation at hand?

>>153556786
>Because it's distracting as hell
Get your autism fixed. It's not hard to ignore things. And see the post right above yours.
>>
>>153556786
To Doki's credit, they had all the Karaoke stuff listed near the top of the sub track, so it was easy to delete.
>>
>>153556830
>climactic battle with music
>has dialog needing subs

I think we both know who the moron is here. Oh wait, you wouldn't, would you? Never mind.
>>
>>153556874
Why not make another sub track for karaoke?
>>
>>153556834
Nobody is going to sing along during the middle of the movie. I doubt even 0.1% of the people who watch anime would even sing along during the OP/ED.
>>
>>153556884
I genuinely can't tell if you're just trolling for the hell of it or if you're actually as dumb as your posts suggest.
>>
>>153556906
>Nobody is going to sing along during the middle of the movie.
Even if we go with everyone having crippling autism like you, I mentioned two other reasons and those still stand. I could probably come up with even more reasons if you weren't merely a whiny baby.
>>
>>153556972
You can sub the songs without having karaoke.

In fact, you can have a separate sub track for people who aren't autistic enough to want karaoke in the first place.
>>
>>153557022
You could also open up that subtitle file and get rid of the things that trigger you by yourself. So go do that and quit your bitching.
>>
>>153557087
If you read the thread you'd see that I did.

If fansubbers realized that almost nobody actually wants karaoke in the first place, I wouldn't have to.
>>
>>153557128
Who the hell are you? Nobody seems right, but I wouldn't say you're almost everybody and that subbers should do what you want because because.
>>
>being an entitled little shit for free stuff
Just find another subgroup that does what you want lmao
>>
>>153557087
You could use it to add karaoke yourself if you need it to sing along like a faggot. Fuck off.

>>153557236
Subgroups often avoid duplication so having a shitty group doing something can drive away better groups.
>>
>>153557128
>If fansubbers realized that almost nobody actually wants karaoke in the first place, I wouldn't have to.
They do realize it. But what you have to understand is that song lyrics have become one of the few things that fansubbers are useful for at all since it's the only thing that professional subbers don't do. So they viciously defend it as something that makes their releases vastly superior to HS's stuff even though, as you clearly know, most people either don't care or actively don't want it.
>>
>>153557236
It's funny because this guy knows how to fix the problem, HAS fixed the problem, yet it's still whining about the problem.

I'd bet my entire ass OP is a Strikefaggot with his head up his ass like the rest.

>>153557344
>You could use it to add karaoke yourself
And remove it if it bothers you! Isn't it great?
>>
>>153557344
Maybe bug those better groups to do subs for the shows you want then. I don't know much about sub groups but I'm sure some of them take donations.
>>
Have you tried not downloading those subs and finding another instead of whining like a little bitch?
>>
>>153557375
Romaji isn't useful. That doesn't tell anyone anything about the lyrics unless they're deaf, and it just clutters up the screen.
>>
>>153557404
That doesn't fix the problem, dumbass. How autistic can you be? They don't put warnings at the beginning telling people there's going to be annoying karaoke in the middle of the action, not just in OP/ED sections.
>>
>>153557613
>They don't put warnings at the beginning
So you don't want cluttered shit but you're totally fine with more unnecessary shit?
>>
>>153557613
>OH GOD I'M AUTISTIC I CAN'T IGNORE THE KARAOKE
>well why don't you remove them from the sub file entirely
>THAT DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM, DUMBASS!
>>
>>153557524
Reading the post you're responding too, it sounds like it's not saying it's necessary, but rather that it's something that fansubbers add to convince themselves of their own continued relevance. Basically, it's just useless wanking.

Also, to anyone actually defending this rubbish, while beggars can't be choosers, karaoke subs look like utter shit and drag down even an otherwise competent sub by vomiting distracting flashy lights on the screen.
>>
>>153557469
Or maybe bug those shitty groups to not be so shitty.
>>
>>153557524
>Romaji isn't useful.
yeah people should follow the song/sing along with stuff the singer isn't saying because the singer is singing in japanese and not in your language of choice

dumbass
>>
>>153557706
>not being able to ignore karaoke = autistic
If anything, not having a problem with words bouncing around the screen in 4 separate sub streams sounds more like actual autism.
>>
>>153557671
That would be far less unnecessary shit because it would be replacing many lines in the middle of important scenes with one line at the beginning. How are you having so much trouble understanding that?

Or they could remove it all by simply using multiple sub tracks.
>>
>>153557797
>hi im /v/ and i don't know what autism is
Classic
>>
>>153557797
Yes anon, knowing how to remove the things you don't like and basically fix problems yourself with your own hands is plenty autistic
>>
>>153557823
So you want a group to do what you want? As I said stop being an entitled little shit and just edit them if they annoy you so much, or just stop using that sub group altogether. Why are you having so much trouble understanding that? The internet isn't a place where you can get what you want on a silver platter.
>>
File: 1451215428430.jpg (115KB, 850x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451215428430.jpg
115KB, 850x720px
This takes me back to that one Aria the Natural episode with the candles. The fansubs for that subbed karaoke with a translation for the song, the original lyrics in romaji and kanji/kana, as well as the dialogue AND put a bunch of shitty flashy candle effects into their subs. Those were the days.
>>
Nanoha is shit and gay.
>>
>>153557928
Only neo-Nanoha is shit tho
>>
>>153557706
How can you be this autistic? Are you not reading the thread?

Since you like all caps so much, being an actual autist as you are, I'll use all caps:
THE PROBLEM IS THEY PUT A BUNCH OF UNEXPECTED DISTRACTING SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF IMPORTANT SCENES WHERE IT DISTRACTS FROM THE SCENES. HAVING TO STOP AND EDIT THE FILE WOULD BE AN EVEN BIGGER DISTRACTION.
>>
>>153557982
So basically you're a kid along of the lines of what >>153557911 is saying.

>why don't you fix it yourself?
>BUT MOOOOOM
>>
>>153557982
Are you an idiot who doesn't know what quoting is? Also good job with the all caps, now you look more of an idiot that before.
>>
>>153557796
>sing along
You can't really be this much of a faggot, can you?
>>
>>153558105
Oh shit guys, we have a MATURE anime watcher here.
>>
>>153557911
The internet actually is a place where I can get what I want on a silver platter. We have high quality, well encoded fansubs available 24/7 through convenient sites that don't even require logins solely because of entitled little shits like myself who put an end to the broken, discolored postage stamp sized avi files squirreled away on private ftp servers that went down all the time which you seem to prefer.
>>
>>153556062
Karoke subz are WORSE THAN HITLER
>>
>>153558072
>quoting
Your /v/ style "I'm going to say something completely different from the post I'm replying to but I'll do it in all caps with an implying sign in front of it" isn't quoting.
>>
>>153558447
It is what OP is doing though. Throwing a tantrum like a little kid because he didn't get what he wanted.
>>
>>153558532
I'm the OP and I haven't responded in a while.

Apparently there are a lot more people who do like karaoke than just myself.
>>
>>153558905
*don't like
>>
>>153558905
Yeah, because fuck knowing what words and meaning the song is trying to convey, right? You people are fucking idiots, and the literal reason why lazy faggots like CR who don't even bother to translate the fucking OP/EDs are even in business. Take your terminal lack of taste and fucking hang yourselves with it, you mouthbreathing spergs.
>>
>>153560890
/thread
>>
File: Caro says.jpg (77KB, 842x720px) Image search: [Google]
Caro says.jpg
77KB, 842x720px
>>153556062
Truth be told, the insert song itself was distracting. I wanted to see proper action, and suddenly it turned into AMD. Thrill and suspense gone.

Sorry Nana.
>>
>>153556972
You cant tell someone they have crippling autism when you're defending singing along to anime OPs.
>>
File: Horo.jpg (28KB, 534x440px) Image search: [Google]
Horo.jpg
28KB, 534x440px
>>153560933
>AMD
AMV, of course. I blame work and 6AM.
>>
>>153560933
>shitposter has shit taste
Wow!

>>153560948
You can't tell someone they have crippling autism when you're defending whining like a fucking baby about a problem that you could fix easily.
>>
>>153561018
Anime is a visual medium, when text appears in such a large portion of a screen it destroys the hierarchy of the composition for the sake of a feature few will use. It may be easy to fix but fansubbers should know better in the first place, not to mention I'd have to interrupt my viewing to go fix it.
>>
>>153561018
Is that you Bitch-kun?
Not tonight, dear.
>>
>>153556062
Literally how? Humans have evolved for billions of years to tune out shit they don't care about, that's the reason you can perfectly understand people in a crowd even though there's other conversations everywhere. The fact that you can't ignore that is pretty troubling.

Are you a protozoa in disguise?
>>
File: 1477603807129.jpg (43KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477603807129.jpg
43KB, 720x544px
>>153561171
>i don't WANT to fix it i want to whine and bitch!
>why doesn't the world bend over backwards for me!??

>>153561223
Looking forward to see you shitpost even harder then turn around and pretend you're the good guy and not the cancer killing Nanoha.
>>
>>153561254
They're releasing their subs for the purpose of public consumption, their work is open for criticism. It's in their interests to give the viewer what they want. And again its not a matter of me wanting to fix it, its a matter of fansubbers using their brain for once.
>>
Can we just have one fucking nanoha thread without it turning into a fucking shitfest. I swear the magical girl fanbases on /a/ are all a bunch of cancerous little shits. There's just something about these shows that bring the most horrible people together. I want to discuss shows I like but no, everybody has to be a fucking faggot about it.
>>
>>153561307
There's a very clear line between
>I disagree with them subbing the songs because personally I don't want that because I'm an autist that can't ignore things I'm not interested in even when they are tucked away in the corner of the screen.
and
>STOP DEFENDING KARAOKE SUBS THEY SUCK AND ARE OBJECTIVELY BAD AND THEY SHOULD USE THEIR BRAINS AND FUCK YOU
I'm as much of a viewer as you are and I like that they subbed the songs. So go screw yourself, my man!

>>153561392
I don't know what you expected with an OP like this.
>>
>>153561392
Bring up a topic.
>>
what if there was an anime that didnt take its character personalities from a list of distilled tropes
>>
>>153560890
yeah man I need the words flashing, changing color, and moving around the screen to know what the song is trying to convey.

i recommend at least reading the first post in a topic before responding in it.
>>
>>153561642
You know, you could delete them from the subtitle file.

>inb4 b-but!
>>
>>153561392
i don't think this is meant to be a nanoha thread.
>>
>>153561710
in a thread as short as this, i also recommend reading the whole thing before responding, so you don't make a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>153561642
I recommend capitalizing the first word in each new sentence you write, brainless fucktard.
>>
>>153561642
>WAAH WAAH WHY DO TRANSLATORS TRANSLATE THINGS
>>
>>153561780
What's that sound? It sounds like you ran out of arguments.
>>
>>153561642
>moving around the screen
When has this ever happened with subs other than actual joke subs?
>>
>>153561811
I'm really honestly curious about the mental gymnastics it takes to read my post, and then comprehend it in the way that you did.
>>
>>153561837
Arguments?

Read the thread, you moron. I literally did delete the karaoke.

User shouldn't have to do that in the first place.

At this point you have to just be trolling. There is *no way* you are as dumb as you seem.
>>
>>153561876
None at all actually, I'm just insulting you because it's funny.
>>
>>153561914
>I literally did delete the karaoke.
Then what are you crying about, again? You had a problem, you fixed the problem. The only reason to keep whining about the problem is if you expect the world to do this stuff for you because you're such a self-important lazy ass. But that's not the case, is it?
>>
>>153561920
I mean the only person you're making look bad with these "insults" is yourself.
>>
File: have a (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
have a (You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>153561914
>trying this hard

You know (You)s aren't actually worth anything, right? Unless you're a fat, pathetic enough faggot that they're some form of self-esteem currency to you.

Here's one more because I genuinely pity you.
>>
>>153560890
I refuse to believe someone like this is real and isn't just trolling. It's just unfathomable.
>>
>>153561958
Because most people don't actually want karaoke subs to pop up in the middle of an anime, and the groups that create the subs could very easily include separate tracks without karaoke subs. That way people who are not autistic, and do not break into song and dance during the middle of anime don't need to be bothered with it.
>>
>>153562017

>>153561811
>>
>>153561959
Do things because you want to, do things because they are fun, don't let what anonymous retards on obscure anime imageboards think weigh you down.
>>
>>153562042
How are karaoke lines translations?
>>
>>153562021
You're not most people.
>>
Ideally the sub group would have multiple tracks, with one being just karaoke, one being both, and one being just translations. It's not as if .ass and .srt files are that large.
>>
>>153562072
>how is a translation of a japanese song a translation
>>
>>153562133
Do you know what karaoke lines are?
>>
Interesting thing to note is that for the second Nanoha movie, Doki did actually include a seperate track without karaoke.
>>
>>153562155
Do you?
>>
>>153562173
7/10
You got me to reply 4 times.
>>
>>153562195
So I was being baited all along. Oh well, don't spend all those (You)s in one place.
>>
>>153561869
Maybe not like moving from one place on the screen to another, but something like an icon following along on top of the words, making the words bounce a bit as it reaches them, yeah.
>>
>>153561392
If you've seen last thread, then you know exactly what/who the problem is.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.