[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon's Folk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 01.png (414KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
414KB, 896x1300px
http://mangastream.com/r/demons_plan/012%20%5BEND%5D/4038/1
New chapter and it ends here. Okay then, bye.
>>
Did this shit bomb this hard in japan?
>>
>>153543404
Why the fuck does good shit keep getting axed?
>>
>>153543620
It was already at the dead end of the WSJ rankings after a few chapters.
>>
>>153543982
It was terrible
>>
>>153543982
>good
you are kidding right?
>>
>>153543404
Well, that really sucks for mangaka.
>>
>>153544205
Let's hope it will make him learn to do a less shitty scenario next time. Though it's once again mostly the fault of WSJ for overestimating the author, he was clearly new to this and couldn't live up to the original idea/first chapter.
>>
The first chapter was promising and so was the art. Shame.
>>
>>153544382
Not everyone can keep up with the WSJ system, and that was a good example of it. The whole thing felt too rushed and uninspired to probably get to the "good" parts but it failed totally.
>>
>>153543982

You're 13-14; you think any shonen manga you read is good. That's also why people still praise and are mad over Mx0.
>>
The yaoi vibe didn't help.
>>
They should make a magazine where cancelled series get 20-30 chapters to finish their story.

>>153544382
The 1st chapter was the problem, carlos going full edge mode killed it.
>>
>>153544705

A bunch of jump series get launched from fujobucks, don't be retarded.
>>
>>153544740

That's half a year of magazine space for something that won't make money and something no one wants to read.

Allowing 20-30 chapters -before- deciding to cancel something would make sense, but there's no reason to keep it around -after- deciding to cancel it.
>>
>>153543404
It's for the best, really. This was just shit all around. Anyone else read a series that was cancelled this early that was worse with its story/characters?
>>
>>153545093
The super hero girl manga. It's a shame because I liked it but shit had too much ecchi
>>
>>153545456
Too much ecchi? Surely that should make it sell like hotcakes in nipnop land?
>>
File: i81216.jpg (24KB, 220x350px) Image search: [Google]
i81216.jpg
24KB, 220x350px
Manga Kusoge thread?
>>
>>153543404
Today I'm already started to forget the name of this manga.

Something something demons.
>>
>>153544531
Thankyou. I never got why Mx0 was so praised. Seemed so generic to me.
>>
File: _.jpg (92KB, 604x358px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
92KB, 604x358px
>>
>>153545456
>>153545456
I forgot all about that manga. it probably didnt do too good since it came out same time as BNHA I think. not sure about that though. but honestly the hero part of it just felt like a setting and not something that was going to be explored. the "ecchi" was was not even worth getting a nose bleed over. so it failed it both parts to me.
>>
>>153543404
I don't get how Fairy Tail and Black Clover can be popular while this bombs. They are the same shit. I feel really bad for the author, it appears he had a lot of plans for this series. Sad.
>>
>>153547969
>fairy tail
I dont know either but it does well enough to continue getting anime and ovas
its probably because its mostly fans from rave master and at this point its stockholm syndrome
. even when you got the threads, they just say they read it for TNA when really its stockholm syndrome.

>Black Clover
naruto just left. and bleach was ending and (i dont read it, but apparently it had most powers similar to bleach and naruto but with magic
>>
>>153548088
I mean, it's a lot of ecchi at this point. A lot, so I wager it plays a huge part.
>>
>>153547969
>I don't get how Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail's first several arcs were decent(even if it was pretty generic). By the time FT started getting repetitive and the arcs started losing all tension and sense of conflict, Mashima had learned how to turn his character designs into absolute Semen demons, so yeah.
>>
>>153547969
I don't know what exactly it is about Fairy Tail but it's hard as fuck to drop. The rational side of me says "this sucks" every week but I still find myself reading it the next week and I frankly don't know why. Maybe it's because of one or two characters I still enjoy.
>>
>>153548306
you're either reading it for erza to win or lucy to get nude shenanigans. or something about natsu. but at this point that feels done.
>>
>>153548372
Honestly, I think I'm waiting for Juvia. She's delicious.
>>
>>153546720
I read that!

It was shit.
>>
>>153548306
The girls are cute, or you're too invested to simply let it go. Its why I followed Naruto and Bleach to their ends despite hating both of them for years.

Guess the shit you read when you're twelve just sticks with you no matter what.
>>
>>153548408
that might also be the reason people stick around, for thier inevitable ship to come through

natusxlucy
>gajeelxshorty
>grayxjuvia
>canaanxbeer
>>
>>153547969
Black Clover's art is at least decent with it's painfully generic story.
>>
>>153548684
One good thing about Fairy Tail is that at least there's no shitty shipping drama because everything is blatant.
>>
>>153548634
You're probably right, I ended up finishing Naruto and Bleach too.
>>
>>153543404
Amazing. Shit was just getting good and it gets dropped.

I wish Jump would give these authors a guaranteed number of chapters like around 20 to get a good first character arc wrapped up.
>>
>>153543982

you are joking right

>bad art.
>most bland, generic of generic shounen in a sea of generic shounen.

good riddance.
>>
>>153544740
>The 1st chapter was the problem, carlos going full edge mode killed it.
Yep, definitely what killed the series. Making the MC's best friend go full Sasuke mode will kill anything. I don't know what the fuck did the author expect from this.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.