[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

>kills hundreds of innocent people, including children, during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 540
Thread images: 94

File: Orochimaru.png (1006KB, 1424x1076px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Orochimaru.png
1006KB, 1424x1076px
>kills hundreds of innocent people, including children, during his unethical science experiments
>tries to destroy Konoha at least twice
>kills the 4th Kazekage and the 3rd Hokage

>he ends up greeting Hinata and Naruto on their wedding in a video
>he gets to casually stroll around Konoha while thinking about ramen

Has any other character ever gotten away with so much shit as Orochimaru did?
>>
Is he, dare it say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>153535537
kek
>>
He's just a running gag at this point. Being sarcastic and pointing dumb things out with Yamato following him around.
>>
>>153535802
His dignity was stripped away in the Rock Lee spin off. They're just following through.
>>
File: best parent.png (539KB, 540x1082px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best parent.png
539KB, 540x1082px
>>153535537
He's probably one of the more fascinating shounen villains in recent history. His character arc is so fucking weird.
>>
>>153535537
this one certainly places high in the ranking
>>
>>153535537
Obito actually got Pain to destroy the leaf village, killed multiple comrades and god knows how many others, and began Ninja Instrumentality/Ninja Third Impact, and all people had to say was "damn bro it sucks you were the masked guy, but you're actually pretty cool lol I hope you get to see Rin in heaven"
>>
File: 1482013863592.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482013863592.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>153535537
At least the anime gave an explanation unlike the manga.
>>
They've tried to kill him multiple times but he just keeps reviving so they gave up
>>
>>153536636
>they became the Suicide Squad
>>
>>153536636
I-I thought this thread was a joke. He's actually a good guy now? Never mind that, wasn't he dead? What the hell happened to naruto?
>>
>>153537016
They tried killing him multiple times, fucker allways came back one way or the other.

Eventually they figured they┬┤d just keep an eye on him and make a truce with him.

It helped that he did his part in stopping the ninja apocalypse.
>>
>>153537016
Itachi pulled him out of Sasuke's curse mark and sealed him in a jar.

Then another fragment of him got pulled out of Anko's curse mark by Sasuke which is his current form that survived to get away with everything.
>>
I don't care what anyone says. I do t accept anything past Juanito as canon because you can tell Kishi was clearly phoning it in after that and just wanted to end the manga despite his editors forcing him to go on.
>>
>>153537016
>What the hell happened to naruto?
Welcome to nonsensical and shit tier plot continuity of shonen manga
>>
>>153536636
There's a difference between:
>dangerous anti-hero/anti-villain we keep under surveillance but with a certain degree of freedom, who we will call to help us when shit gets too real
and
>crazy ninja murderscientist with almost zero morals we let to freely roam the land and its cities, the only one watching over him is a guy he could easily overpower if he decides he doesn't like being observed anymore
>>
>>153537144
weren't all the curse marks powered by that one imprisoned guy who Sasuke freed in order to include him in his squad along with the water guy and the glasses girl?

why the fuck would orochimaru be able to resurrect himself from them?
>>
>>153537161
who the fuck is Juanito
>>
>>153537376
Juubito*

Damn autocorrect
>>
>>153537350
>weren't all the curse marks powered by that one imprisoned guy
No, he was just the base of the research of the power ups that the mark gave the user.
>>
Post more Ino
>>
>>153537350
Probably something along the lines that injecting his own chakra into Sasuke and Anko is basically leaving a part of himself hitching a ride on their necks. A variation of Kushina and Minato's chakra basically being their actual selves taking up residence in Naruto's stomach.
>>
File: Mimori02.jpg (43KB, 160x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mimori02.jpg
43KB, 160x213px
>>153535537
>tried to destroy what was left of humanity
>suppose to be a hero
>suppose to be the messiah
>>
>>153537624
Just like Homu, she did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1450404051627.jpg (167KB, 1342x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450404051627.jpg
167KB, 1342x1500px
>>153535537
>>
>>153537016
>He's a good guy now?
No.
It's just that he was never REALLY a bad guy, he's just chaotic and wants immortality. Everything he did was for science and immortality. He didn't do stuff because he was evil, he did it because he wanted a body that could last forever.

Since he's allowed to run experiments now, he doesn't need to do anything evil because he has all the resources he needs.
>>
That fucking chapter was as funny as the 101, the omake to the rock lee sd was just on point with neji as a ghost
>>
>>153537624
divi?
>>
File: image.png (244KB, 710x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
244KB, 710x476px
Tumblr actually believes this
>>
>>153536636
>Yamamoto
Correct me if i'm wrong but if he really wanted to bail on this deal couldn't he quite easily kill him and leave? That's not a convincing deterrent.
>>
>>153537161
>Juanito

kek
>>
>>153535961
So did he impregnate himself?
>>
File: image.png (194KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
194KB, 400x225px
>>153539944
Who knows
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
239KB, 640x360px
Was neji right?
>>
>>153535537
>Sasuke
>Obito
>Madara

Pick one.
>>
>>153537016
When a criminal has a skill set that far outclasses law enforcement it is within their best interests to make use of it.
>>
>>153535567
Clicked this thread just to see if this would be the first post.
>>
>>153540055
He would have compete with Hinata if he was still alive
>>
>>153535537
>believing the novels and movies are canon
>>
Tenten is so hot. I really hope Rock Lee smashes that for his sensei
>>
Were all agreed that Orochimaru was the Voldemort of Naruto right with the curse mark bullshit?
>>
File: ALCG0066.jpg (154KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ALCG0066.jpg
154KB, 1280x960px
>>153535537
This guy
>>
>>153536636
>Kabuto is the director of an orphanage
>Orichimaru has fucking Yamato following him when I'm pretty sure that everyone in the ninja world are aware that Yamato is a fucking joke
Is naruto some sort of satire about japan's political system?
>>
File: Naraku.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Naraku.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
>>153540214
Sure, except Voldemort's horcrux bullshit wasn't original.

It's like everyone forgets the man made of demons.
>>
>>153539760
Wasn't there some dumb nigger in here baiting for (You)s by saying Sakura was one of the physically strongest in the series by the end?

Man if only I had screencapped the threads where everyone was laughing at cuckura for standing by Nardo/Saucegay and thinking she was in remotely the same league.
>>
>>153540200

They still train together, so there's still hope!
>>
File: kg.jpg (163KB, 850x1172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kg.jpg
163KB, 850x1172px
The best thing that came out of Shippuden aside from Pain's arc was bunny goddess
>>
File: Neji Ara Ara.webm (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Neji Ara Ara.webm
929KB, 1280x720px
>>153535537
>>153540172
Would Neji cuck Hinata if he was still alive?
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
155KB, 400x225px
>>153540468
This episode was good
>>
>>153540468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOWIHILFrug
>>
File: 2017-02-16_21-38-42.jpg (766KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2017-02-16_21-38-42.jpg
766KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>153540703
Neji confirmed for futa?
>>
>>153540990
>that hanabi
muh dik
>>
>>153539944
Not exactly. There's a Mizuki gaiden, it's good but kinda hard to explain.
>>
>>153540335
Now that's a name I haven't heard of in a long time
>>
>>153535537
>he ends up greeting Hinata and Naruto on their wedding in a video

>implying he married her

Nice delusions. Himawari and Boruto are what accidental babies look like. Naruto is chained for the rest of his life
>>
>>153535537
Surprise, surprise. You figured out that Naruto is a shit manga.

Seriously, this is complete dumb assery at this point.

>Naruto
>Orochimaru
>I did all this horrible stuff! But I'm so sorry. See, I even helped in the final battle!
>Okay you are forgiven

>Bleach
>Aizen
>I'm still a selfish asshole who doesn't like being ruled by the Soul King, but I helped out in the final battle against Juha Bach. Did you forgive me?
>Thanks for helping out...NOW GET BACK IN MUKEN BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL EVIL!
>Oh, yeah, that's right. Touche.
>>
>>153539143
Also, because he was bored. And still crossed about being passed over as Hokage candidate.
>>
>>153539760
that's might actually be true: Naruto doesn't show the same level of PHYSICAL strength as Sakura, by the end of the series
>>
>>153537478
You mean Juubi, there is no "Juubito"

It's OK, I understand what you mean. Ten Tails Jinjuuriki Madara would've been a perfect final villian, with Gai defeating him and Naruto and Sasuke's fight for title of Hokage following afterwards. You could easily nix Kaguya from the plot and it'd still work out just fine.
>>
>>153541234
Kubo pls

Your shitty manga failed
>>
Reminder that Naruto thought that Obito was the coolest guy

Because Obito thought that he wanted to be Hokage, just like Naruto! And he thought Naruto was cool!

Therefore, you can be the coolest guy if you think Naruto is the coolest guy even if you are Obito!

No wonder retards self insert into Naruto, they have absolutely no self awareness. Naruto is worse than SAO in some ways.
>>
>>153535537
Johan
>kills his foster parents
>makes a whole orphanage kill each other
>makes people commit suicide
>turns people into serial killers
>makes kids jump off a roof
>destroys a village
>gets saved by the man who tried to kill him
He literally almost fucked up an entire continent
>>
>>153541350
>Shitty manga failed
> still had a better ending than Naruto
>didn't use 2 animated movies, a 10 chapter gaiden and create a sequel series that NOBODY WANTED
>Still has better writing than Kishimoto had for 10 years.

Yeah, sure. Keep lying there dude.
>>
>>153541178
So he used ninja magic to make a son?
>>
>>153540552
Orochimaru became a god-tier troll
>>
>>153541234
>Aizen is literally the strongest being alive at the end of the series
>Is meekly inserted back to his extra-dimensional prison

Part of me wants to believe that Aizen used KS one last time and swapped out Momo in his place.
>>
>>153541388
Stay salty Kubo
>>
File: 1434227815882.gif (3MB, 783x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434227815882.gif
3MB, 783x419px
I miss the Gaiden threads.
>>
>>153541510
Burrito will be starting up soon. I'm sure that'll have some crazy shit.
>>
>>153541474
Except Ichigo cut him down in Part 1 and cut down both Soul Kings in Part 2. Plus he would still have to deal with Ichibe Hyosube.

So no, I don't believe Aizen would have used Kyoka Suigetsu because there are at least 2 people fully able to fight who have not been hit by Kyoka Suigetsu.

>>153541477
And yet Kishimoto had to use a shit ton of other products to justify the ridiculous final, Final, FINAL bosses. Yeah, your ending was MUCH worse because it required a shit ton of other products. I don't mind light novels (Araki used them in Part 4 of JJBA), but Kishimoto took things way too far. He's a hack
>>
File: neji and hanabi.png (351KB, 626x915px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neji and hanabi.png
351KB, 626x915px
>>153541028
More like crossdresser/New-Half
>>
>>153540552
>>153541471
1. Is Orochimaru fucking high?

2. That's not trolling. Aizen is trolling.
>>
>>153541471
so is the Neji
>>
>>153541609
Ichibe is severely weakened by the end of the series and Ichigo is missing 2/3s of his power.

Aizen could have just used KS to fuck off somewhere else, not necessarily to take over. Besides the Soul King was already dead, which raises way too many questions, so what goal does Aizen even have at that point other than being King himself? Why would he want to if he learned the reality of it?
>>
File: eHzecvar.jpg (856KB, 1456x1563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eHzecvar.jpg
856KB, 1456x1563px
>>
>>153541760
1. Ichibie clearly would have regained his strength by then

2. Aizen had part of his arm cut off and stabbed through the chest by Juha Bach's Reio power. That's not exactly powerful either

3. Didn't Tsukashima reverse that stuff on Ichigo?
>>
Wait what the fuck, am i missing something? where are all these webm's of the lee episode coming from? wasn't the episode that aired today about iruka and kakashi?
>>
Bleach kids are better than Naruto abominations though.
>>
>>153536172
the fuck did /ourguy/ do?
>>
>>153541848
Nah.
>>
I miss when Orochimaru was just the badguy
>>
>>153541828
Aizen was injured yes. But the nigger is literally immortal and has instant regen thanks to the Hogyouku. Probably had a dip in power immediately after the fight like with Mugetsu but just like then it starts coming back right after. And no one in Soul Society would be able to recover in time to stop him. I also severely doubt Ichibe would ever leave the Royal Realm to deal with Aizen anyway, as he didn't bother to do so in the first place.

Tsukishima fixed Ichigo's Bankai. That was it. Yhwach sucked out his Hollow and his Quincy powers.

The only true contestant I see at the end would be Kazui who literally deleted Yhwach with a touch.
>>
>>153541760
>if he learned the reality of it
Which was? I never actually finished.
>>
File: 1434019447537.png (51KB, 780x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434019447537.png
51KB, 780x476px
Best boy.
>>
File: Oro 01.png (57KB, 231x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oro 01.png
57KB, 231x281px
>>153542290
>Best MILF(male)
FTFY
>>
>>153541234
When was the theme of Bleach forgiveness?
>>
File: Oroshitmaru.png (166KB, 493x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oroshitmaru.png
166KB, 493x487px
>>153542060
>implying he ever was the badguy
>>
>>153542194
The Soul King was the only thing holding all the realms together (SS, the real world, HM) without him they all crash together and pretty much destroy everything. He was so important he was, presumably, imprisoned in a crystal to keep the balance.

The position seems more akin to Atlas holding the world up rather than being a God who looks down on the world.
>>
Does konohamaru know this fucker killed his grandfather? He filmed him for naru's wedding message and was just calm about it.
>>
>>153535537
And yet Mizuki had to go to prison forever for the horrible crime of trying to steal a scroll.
>>
>>153535802
Poor Yamato, he's forced to hang out with the man who did horrible experiments on him as a kid and left him to die along with a bunch of other kids.
>>
>>153542949
kishi forgot

>>153542956
and telling naruto that he has a demon sealed inside of him, which was a capital crime

>>153542993
literally who cares about Yamato
>>
Get back to your containment general, narutards.
>>
>>153536636
>Yamato's alive
Oh fuck I forgot about that guy. I thought he got sacrificed to create the Zetsu tree or something.
>>
>>153543117
>containment general
Where's that?
>>
>>153535537
I think they're just afraid of how much damage he could do if they pissed him off and he went to war with them again. Better to keep him complacent and let him have his little experiments that violate basic human rights that don't really exist in ninja world.
>>
>>153543117
You first
>>
>>153536636

This was good, and if his crimes were not as bad as they were it would actually hold up as an explanation.

But his crimes were that bad. Even just at the very start before he tried to assasinate the hokage and destroy the entire village when they first discovered his underground lab it was full of people and children that had gone missing that he had kidnapped and performed medical experiments upon until they died.

The people in the village would never allow him to not be punished, they would turn against the government if he was allowed to walk around free. He's a sadistic serial killer.
>>
>>153535567

more >oroguy
>>
>>153541234
But most of the Soul Reapers in Bleach like Mayuri, Yamamoto, Unohana, and Urahara weren't nice people. The only difference between them and Aizen is that they submit to the Soul King. Aizen's real crime is trying to replace the Soul King will himself as something of equal force to shape the universe in his image.
>>
>>153543140
/nunsg/ on /vg/
>>
>>153543261
remember he's REALLY hard to kill or stop- basically, containing him is the best solution, until somebody finds a way to completely annihilate his soul in each Cursed Seal
>>
>>153537350

No his genetics just provided the research material.

Think of the curse marks like a wireless hd back up that constantly backs up his mind.
After Sasuke resurrected him he used a special mask to summon the shinigami to free the kage's souls to edo tensei and his arms. This of coarse required him to sudoku him self since his body mirrored the shinigami's movement of slicing it's belly open. Before his body died he transferred into a zetsu body which granted him immortality.
>>
>>153543261

Every villain had a bad childhood and is just misunderstood and in need of some loving.
>>
Is Ten Ten the best in the latest episode?
>>
>>153543140
/vg/
>>
>>153543140
here:
>>>/vg/168492321
>>
File: 003.png (205KB, 680x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.png
205KB, 680x382px
fuck the latest episodes

All it reminds me of is my crippling loneliness while everyone around me is finding happy lives with their beloved
>>
>>153543530
t. inbred red-eyed redneck.
>>
>>153536172
All he did was kill some Misakas. Who even fucking cares.
>>
>>153543261
You can't kill him, you can't keep him imprisoned and it might not even be possible to torture him.
>>
>>153543430
Except Kaguya, she just wanted to be mommy of the ninja world and slowly drain Naruto/Sasuke of their chakra.
>>
>>153543381
I forgot to ad he also had a test tube baby who is the 3rd member of Naruto's son and Sasuke's daughter's team who is lead by Kohonohamru the one whose grandfather he murdered.
>>
>>153543261
Honestly this is the best they can do, Orochimaru got away with everything mostly because he's so hard to contain and punish. Yamamoto and whatever backup he has is not enough to hold him down.
>>
>>153540214
Voldemort a shit.

Orochimaru is the best.
>>
>>153536172
He killed a bunch of worthless clones and he did it reluctantly. Did I mention Misakas are worthless?
>>
>>153543754
Can't Itachi seal him?
>>
>>153544321
He did. And Orochi is still here.
>>
>>153540703
>Neji stays young and beautiful
>but it's as a woman

pretty fair trade off I'd say
>>
>>153543381
>Ninja Desty Nova
>>
>>153535537
holy shit, nobody really gives any fucks at all, do they?
>>
>>153536636
Oh, fuck that. Fuck that right in the ear. I know Naruto isn't known for it's realism but holy shit, it's just that easy, right? Unspeakably horrible deeds flung out left and right like flowers annnnnd... virtually nothing.
>>
Orochimaru alone saved this episode. I don't know what the animators though when they finished this.
>>
File: no_fucks_given.webm (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no_fucks_given.webm
682KB, 1280x720px
>>153544744
no, they do not
>>
the dude founded a fucking nation just to go to war with Konoha too lmao
>>
>>153543579
says the Uchiha fucking shit
jk Tobirama is Uchihafucker himself
>>
>>153544902
Who do you think built your rockets during the space race?
>>
Anyone got those meme Boruto comics with the ripped Sarada?
>>
>>153544744
its even more funny with subtitles
>>
>>153544744
>>153545058
The one filming Orochimaru is Konohamaru, whose grandfather Orochimaru killed in broad daylight.

WTF
>>
>>153545031
>If it works for Konosuba it can work for us.
It was just a joke episode. You know a joke episode when you hear the "Aho" birds cawing in the background.
>>
>>153545152
true, but that's unfortunately beyond my VirtualDub skill level
>>
>>153539760

Tumblr desperately wants to believe that Sakura isn't a joke because they all project on to her
>>
Obito was literally the reason of everything that ever went wrong in the series and he went to ninja heaven to fuck his childhoood friend for eternity

Truly the coolest guy
>>
>>153541315
That's blatantly incorrect though. Sakura is using a jutsu to release chakra at the point of contact.
You're thinking of Tsunade who is the one who is an actual physical beast able to tear motherfuckers limb from limb as a natural part of her structure.
>>
>>153535537
>doesn't even say he's sorry
>>
>>153535537
>>153543202
Fuck off Narutards.

Reposting and spamming are bannable offenses.
>>
>>153545256
doesn't everyone go to ninja heaven unless their souls were taken by the death god?
>>
>>153545285
>Sakura is using a jutsu to release chakra at the point of contact.
that's for her Sakura Impact technique.
By the end of the series, she might have learned Tsunade's super-strenght at last.

That said, I don't remember Naruto showing greater physical might than Sakura, ever.
>>
>>153536636
At any rate, watching that webm I'm glad Orochimaru made a comment on Sasuke not being one to talk.
>>
>>153545128
Also Medical Luftwaffe, Mengele, and Unit 731 contributed lotta to Medical Science
>>
>>153538119
Always and forever. Based Dakki.
>>
>>153545154
This.
Why does no one care that he's responsible for the 3rd's death.
>>
>>153535537
>>he ends up greeting Hinata and Naruto on their wedding in a video
Did that really happen?
>>
>>153545386
Ninja Limbo, actually
>>
>>153536793
Fuccen underrated.
Audible laugh here.
>>
>>153545591
>Did that really happen?
yes:
>>153545058
>>
>>153536636
>assasination of the hidden leaf
>removes leafs
I have never watched naruto but he does sound like /ourguy/.
>>
>>153545803
My bad, destruction of the hidden leaf is even better though.
>>
>>153545467
>Unit 731
not really, japs weren't familiar with the scientific method, so their experiments were basically useless, save for frostbite
>>
Kakashi is like the only character on the show to never have a love interest.
>>
>>153545826
just in case you didn't know, the Hidden Leaf is the name of the main village, which is full of moralfags

so yeah, it's practically Canada
>>
>>153536636
>At least the anime gave an explanation unlike the manga.

That's because that's an adaptation of the novels.
>>
>>153537339
>the only one watching over him is a guy he could easily overpower if he decides he doesn't like being observed anymore
No way, Yamato was retardedly powerful in the war.

Orochimaru doesn't even know the dragon sennin mode as far as we've seen.
>>
>>153545906
I thought the hypothermia experiments were done by the nazis
>>
>>153546078
I thought he does know it? He just didn't have a body strong enough to use it.

I could be wrong though, but I think Kabuto mentioned it.
>>
>>153545993
That line wasn't there.
>>
Next episode Shikamaru will actually bang Temari.
>>
>>153545411
His greatest strength feat was done in Sage Mode and that was him throwing the Rhino in the Pain Arc.
>>
File: 1423879195431.jpg (22KB, 220x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423879195431.jpg
22KB, 220x393px
>>153536793
Holy shit man I never thought of it like that, but you're totally right.
>>
>>153546506
There's also him tossing Kurama. Although that was done in his mindscape and he was in Sage Mode at the time.
>>
>>153546506
why didn't he keep that sick robe
>>
>>153546670
Because it was apparently made of tissue paper.
>>
File: Hanabi_the_slut.png (134KB, 257x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hanabi_the_slut.png
134KB, 257x634px
>>153540990
>>
>>153538119
This, it's pretty hard to top the shit she got away with.
>>
>>153539760
>>153540356
Sakura is physically strong as fuck, the problem is that amounts to nothing because in Naruto the strongest fighters rely on eye-tricks and ninjutsu.
>>
>>153546670
It magically appears whenever he goes into Kurama Link Mode, even though that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>153541234
Except Orochimaru isn't sorry. He's only ever expressed regret one time over his decisions, and that's when he and Tsunade were talking about Jiraiya and Hiruzen. Even then he wasn't sorry, just contemplative. He gets to stay around because either Sasuke or Naruto could btfo him these days, and he actually cooperates with them now.

It's not justice, but he's not really a threat because of the living ninja gods that walk among the people.
>>
None of this is actually canon though, it's all filler.
>>
>>153541765
The picture of what happens when your beloved brother makes you relive the night when everyone you love is murdered. Itachi's a good guy.
>>
File: Hanabi.jpg (144KB, 633x1057px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hanabi.jpg
144KB, 633x1057px
>>153546804
i think the fact that Neji got killed traumatized her
>>
>>153541234
Neither the good guys were as nice and forgiving in Bleach as they were in Naruto, and unlike in Naruto where you had the Kages and the two Ninja Jesuses to stop Orochimaru if he went too rogue, in Bleach Aizen ended up as the most powerful being alive. Him willingly going back to the chair is more believable than Soul Society imprisoning against his will.

Which is still pretty shit, with even more dumb assery than Naruto. It's easier if you just think of the ending as Aizen fucking with everyone's minds via Kyoka Suigetsu.
>>
>>153545193
>Orochimaru will never get Isekai'd
>>
I only feel bad for Yamato that was forced to babysit Orochimaru for eternity
>>
>>153546815

Neither Sakura nor Tsunade have true physical strength, they use chakra to augment their attacks and I think it's only supposed to work like a burst when they punch or kick something. It probably wouldn't work as well if it was something that required prolonged strength like lifting something heavy or arm wrestling, although I can't remember whether that was portrayed consistently or not and Kishimoto himself might have forgotten or retconned the mechanics anyway.

At any rate this is far too much thought to be putting into analyzing a joke in a comic. Sakura being stronk has been a punchline ever since she got her power-up in early part 2.
>>
>>153536793

My sides.
>>
>>153542091
Chair-bound Aizen was actually stronger than he was before the time-skip. He did a complete Kurohitsugi without chant while still bound, something he only managed to do before in his Butterfly form.

Huh, maybe that's why he chose to go to Muken again. To become stronger maybe?
>>
>>153547250
Tsunade has complete super-strength. It's basically "reinforce your muscle with chakra" at the highest level, needing both ultra-precise chakra control and perfect anatomical and medical knowledge.

Sakura's original Megaton Punches were actually just discharging chakra on the impact point(as a way to mimic Tsunade's brute force), but it's reasonable to believe she mastered Tsunade's technique
>>
>>153547159

Aizen's ending monologue implied pretty heavily that he regretted becoming immortal and effectively losing his humanity, and his ultimate goal was to kill the soul king anyway, which Ywach did. And then Ywach died too.
>>
>>153547310
Tobirama
>>
>>153547310
NOTHING
WRONG
>>
>>153547310
Probably the second hokage, tobirama senju.
>>
>>153547484
>>153547460
I'm glad you guys are on the same wavelength as me.
>>
>>153547277
>>
File: 1478298145419.gif (1024KB, 500x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478298145419.gif
1024KB, 500x268px
>>153547460
>>153547484
>>153547500
So Konoha are the Baddies?
But there were many clans in the Naruto universe which got obliterated.
>>
File: nejihana21.jpg (265KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nejihana21.jpg
265KB, 600x600px
>>153547097

IIRC the novelization of the Last had a line about Neji's death making her become less serious and enjoy life more. It's unfortunate we never got to see their relationship, since she seemed more similar to him than Hinata.
>>
>>153547610

We don't know who killed most of them like we do with the Uchiha. And to be fair, Tobirama didn't kill anyone, although his attitude planted the seeds with Danzo.
>>
>>153547310
Danzo, the real mastermind behind the Uchiha genocide.
>>
>>153547484
He had the coolest design.
>>
>>153547706

Speaking of people who got away with everything, Hiruzen's teammates are still alive and well as far as we know despite also being complicit in the massacre. I wonder if Sasuke ever bothered to hit them up or if he forgot about them like everyone else.
>>
File: 1469417191411.png (555KB, 564x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469417191411.png
555KB, 564x608px
>>153547706
>>153547796
I know Danzo is the Himmler of Naruto but still are Konoha the baddies?
>>
>>153547825
He was pretty good at making jutsu too considering 3 of them got copied and some pretty main jutsu for who used them.
>>
>>153547610
The ninja village system as a whole could be considered the baddies, you know with the constant clan genocide, causing untold destruction and death in minor countries, the entire concept of ANBU and jinchuuriki mutually assured destruction.
>>
>>153547964

Does that mean Kawaki is the true messiah?
>>
>>153543357
>remember he's REALLY hard to kill
And he is very strong and talented. Only Naruto and the sauce could beat him.
>>
>>153547995
no he a shit as well. We all know Ichiraku is the true messiah.
>>
>>153535537
Remember when Orochimaru kidnapped people and dissected them alive?
>>
File: Naruto Better Anko.png (270KB, 451x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Naruto Better Anko.png
270KB, 451x322px
Anko became better in the end.
>>
>>153548341
Remember that Mitsuki is getting tortured for the crime of trying to steal a scroll while Orochimaru is happily taking a stroll
>>
>>153548390
They'll probably have a scene where her and Orochimaru are eating dango together in plain view of everyone.
>>
>>153547250
You don't remember tsunade lifting up madaras mountain sized sword?
>>
>>153535537
Sasuke.
>>
He's so powerful that trying to get rid of him would be a pain and he helped save the world so I guess they forgave him.
>>
>>153547940
I think kishi.like just a terrible writer. He probably couldn't think of any original powers to give him so he just recycled shit from other good characters.

I mean if he actually intended for him to originally have created those techniques then why isn't it ever mentioned before?

Why didn't the 2nd or 1st mention it during the invasion of konoha?

Why didn't anyone ever mention it when the 4th used his signature jutsu?

I mean even the 4ths nickname isn't the second flash. It's yellow flash. Why doesn't the 2nd hokage have a nickname like that?

It's just bad and lazy writing
>>
>>153548887
But the 4th was fast alone without using Flying Raijin techniques.
>>
>>153548341
Remember when Orochimaru saved the entire planet by making Sasuke stop being a fucking buffoon?
At some point, good deeds have to be weighed in with the bad deeds.
He's basically on a parole of sorts anyway. Sasuke and Naruto both can easily kill him for good if he tries anything else.
>>
How could a monster like him create the cutest kid ever?
>>
File: 1466933091801.jpg (464KB, 700x483px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466933091801.jpg
464KB, 700x483px
>>153535537
Best Naruto coming through.
>>
>>153548887

Tobirama's original gimmick was being so good at water jutsu he didn't need a source, but that stopped being remarkable by early part 2. I guess he needed to find some other way to make him remarkable.
>>
>>153539944
He got herself impregnated. Maybe. Or maybe he took his wife's body.
>>
>>153541848
Agree. But, the Bleach kids won't ever go on with their story, so they can't be improved.
>>
File: 1430774969409.png (524KB, 856x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430774969409.png
524KB, 856x536px
>>153536793
The parallels are fucking nuts
>>
File: borum.jpg (79KB, 378x502px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
borum.jpg
79KB, 378x502px
>>153549460
I'm psyched to check out Boruto. I largely gave up on the series during the pain arc/fillers. But I recently came back and am catching up/caught up. Watching old fillers and movies. I can piece it together. I think this was overall a stellar series. I just needed a break.

At first when I heard about Boruto I thought it was stupid to have an annoying brat whos not as good as Naruto, but after watching the movie and checking out the manga, I'm convinced he will be a good character, because he's not at all like Naruto. He's a dirty cheater and he's WAY more intellegent than his father. I miss village content too. Everything being god level is too outrageous. I wanna see more low/mid level feats. More Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. I hate Genjutsu and Dojutsu shit, so I hope they lay off those.
>>
File: 56764036_p1.png (472KB, 984x677px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56764036_p1.png
472KB, 984x677px
>>153549749
Boruto is certainly taking a unique turn with its story, at least from what we've seen so far. The art will likely look a lot better by the time we revisit the timeskip.
>>
>>153544744
like, is there even a point to attempt to hide anymore? Orochi knows wood guy is tasked to watch him 24/7.
>>
>>153546343
Finally.
I legit thought they'd have done it by now, though.
>>
>>153549741
Why is it never pointed out that Karin is form the same clan as Naruto?
>>
File: 1413157314374.jpg (122KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413157314374.jpg
122KB, 668x1000px
>>153550000
because Kishi hates Karin
>>
File: tnewp.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tnewp.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I thought this episode was going to be the wedding. Really bad title. It ended up being Iruka focused, and I'm very happy about that. Iruka is one of my favorite characters.

I also love Danzo, but I hope they don't make him some joke character, he was incredible during Kakashi's backstory.
>>
>>153550000
For the same reason they never told us Tayuya was Senju/Uchiha.

>Redhead with odd chakra
Why was Naruto blonde? All the others had red hair. Even Nagato, so it isn't like it's a female only trait.
Unless..
>>
>>153550071
>danzo

fuck i meant Yamato
>>
>>153550074
>Why was Naruto blonde?
He got it from his dad. He's only half-Uzumaki.
>>
>>153550074

Naruto is blonde because Minato was blonde. Kushina and the Uzumaki clan didn't exist until midway through part 2. Karin being an Uzumaki was probably a retcon too considering she and the rest of Taka weren't supposed to be around that long in the story.
>>
File: 1430777957892.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430777957892.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>153550103
I loved Danzo too.
>>
>>153550074
that namikaze seed

Minato is so fucking cool holy shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6eg-KpHJ8
>>
>>153543656
Accelerator does. Isn't a huge part of his character trying to atone for it by protecting mini-Mikasa and the clones? Also the clones are sentient and share memories and feelings so he'll never live it down.
>>
>>153550208
If anybody needed a filler fanservice arc it was that nigger.

Never even got to see his childhood under Jiraiya, he knows space-time ninjutsu he probably invented himself with no hax genetics.
>>
>>153549836
it may not be obvious from the first appearance alone, but it just gets more blatantly farcical as the double episode goes along.

I guess they decided is was so stupid that Orochimaru could make an appearance at the wedding, they should just go with it and show him fucking around in Konoha for the month preceding it.
>>
>>153550324
>he knows space-time ninjutsu he probably invented himself with no hax genetics.

got retconned into just another broken jutsu that Tobirama invented himself before getting snuffed by cloud niggers.
>>
File: UNS4_Boruto.jpg (356KB, 700x1715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UNS4_Boruto.jpg
356KB, 700x1715px
>>153550208
Is it just me or does young Minato dress almost identically to Boruto?
>>
>>153550519
Which makes his death even more stupid sine he could have just teleported himself and his entire squad away instead of using himself as bait then dying.
>>
>>153535961
>papa nano?
>mama nano?
I'm dying.
>>
>>153543754
>Honestly this is the best they can do
Just summon itachi and have him use that technique again to re-educate him, he will gladly help you remove the curse marks and submit to capital punishment.
>>
>>153550645
Tobirama isn't half as good with Hiraishin as Minato.
>>
>>153544525
That's why you mindfuck him like Kabuto and then he tells you about all ways he used to protect himself, how to destroy curse marks, who has them etc.
>>
>>153544902
What do you know about real life, friend?
>genocide a lot of people because you want to compare dick sizes with Russians and you wanted unconditional surrender (though in fact it was still conditional, because even after all firebombings of civilian targets Elevens wouldn't give up, so in the end you had to promise you wouldn't fuck with emperor)
>put some false dilemma bullshit in history books
>???
>profit (WE WUZ GOOD BOYS AND SHIET)
>>
>>153550923
How exactly are they going to summon Itachi? I suppose Kabuto is still available even if the prospect of bringing him back isn't exactly thrilling for him..

Although given how much he did I'm wondering why they didn't summon Itachi and do that right off the bat than risk him playing nice.
>>
>>153543261
>The people in the village would never allow him to not be punished
The village people don't know shit, or do you think they had a press conference about the horrific torture missing kids went through for no reason?
>>
>>153551258
>Although given how much he did I'm wondering why they didn't summon Itachi and do that right off the bat than risk him playing nice.
Because it's a retarded shounen story? Even if killing him wouldn't fit with the theme, just making sure he really sees the wrongness of his acts and isn't fooling everyone just to run away and restart his bloody experiments (maybe with a side of a few wars) is something any sane person would do.
>>
>>153547964
That's why Naruto was supposed to end the ninja system or at least change it for real but Shueisha wanted a sequel and Kishi was never a good writer
>>
>>153547610
>implying that Tobirama, and by extension Hitler, did anything wrong
>>
>>153550208
>Doesn't say his attack's name until after he has successfully used it

Truly the best.
>>
>>153551596

I'm not sure why Kishimoto even bothered toying with the idea of Naruto being the "chosen one" or ninja-jesus, his goal was always to become Hokage and that's how it should have stayed. Saving the world should have just been one more step on the way to that goal.
>>
>>
>>153535961
>Both Sasuke and Hinata use their eye powers to see through him

Kek
>>
File: 1486664671306.jpg (90KB, 712x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486664671306.jpg
90KB, 712x800px
>>
File: C0sOowHXUAAeGsm[1].jpg (121KB, 700x989px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C0sOowHXUAAeGsm[1].jpg
121KB, 700x989px
>>153553723
I wonder if she does the same thing for her kids.
>>
>>153551974
It's because at the time, because of the huge Sasuke/Itachi/Obito thing going on, Naruto was losing focus as the main character and Kishimoto needed to put him back in the spotlight. Pretty lousy way to do so, though.
>>
>>153553955
Kishi isn't a good writer.
>>
>>153554034
His brother is though.
>>
>>153554134
Isn't he an even bigger edgelord than him?
>>
>>153553723
>It's kinda hard to eat myself
I'd think so
>>
File: bleach_mayuri0002.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleach_mayuri0002.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>153535537
>>
I'm currently watching Naruto Shipuuden Kai and I'm just wondering if I'll miss any actually decent filler?

I actually kinda like the cute slice of lifey sort of filler.

Anyone have any suggestions of episodes I should watch?
>>
>>153554168
Possibly, but he made the poor decision to focus a series around demons and not magic ninjas.

Kishi joined the industry solely for money while his brother did it because he loved it. Kishi lucked out when his manga hit mainstream and then people started noticing the similarities between Naruto and 666 Satan, Seishi was considered the rip off and got flack for it by readers.

What likely happened is Seishi was interested in the industry first and as brothers typically do shared his ideas with Masashi. When they later both went into the industry Masashi simply took Seishi's ideas and won the popularity contest.

Because Masashi was less talented, he simply couldn't maintain the aspects he nabbed from his brother and that is probably why Naruto dipped in quality fairly quickly.

As for Satan 666, first impressions are everything and it simply will never get the momentum is probably deserved.
>>
>>153554331
1010 IT is pretty cold
Id suggest you watch that
>>
>>153549749
>I wanna see more low/mid level feats

Boruto kills a god in the gaiden.
>>
>>153543261
Assassinations and atrocities are not uncommon in this world. It's all part of the game.
>>
File: this is canon.png (176KB, 529x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this is canon.png
176KB, 529x299px
>>153539944
>>
>>153554570
Which episode
>>
>>153554602
oh you'd like to know
>>
>>153554570
one of the naruto SD eps
>>
>>153554503
This is probably worse than the "Kishi copied all HxH" meme
>>153554265
At least he feel something for Nemu
>>
>>153546224
No, Kabuto said Orochimaru failed to get to the snake cave to unlock the Snake Sennin powers.
>>
That moment when you finally realize Konohamaru's voice is the same as Shouta's from Pokemon XY&Z. It bugs me how much time it took me to realize this.
>>
>>153554772
He got the cave, but he couldn't get pass a partial form like Jiraya
>>
>>153554772

So why didnt he ask for directions?
>>
You know it's actually amazing how much stronger the current Kage are than the previous one.

I mean imagine say undead Madara was like a 6.
All 5 old Kage could only get him to go serious briefly meaning they're like a 1 at best.

Then remember he then got a massive powerup and was weaker than Naruto. Then he got another powerup.

Then the Ayylmao's are apparently equal or greater than him each.
And it takes only 4 Kages to beat 1.

Shit each Kage probably isn't that much weaker than undead Madara.
>>
>>153554331
I'm watching cut to manga and was wondering the same thing. I read the six tails arc was decent so I watched that but it wasn't that good. Other than that I've heard Kakashi ANBU is good and I've read wildly different opinions about Itachi Shinden and Jiraiya Shinobi Handbook
>>
>>153554867

The only thing I cared about in Itachi Shinden was Itachi's gf and they didn't even animate her death properly, so in my opinion it's not worth watching unless you really like Itachi.
>>
>>153554826
If the previous generation were 1s then the current generation are probably 2s, maybe Gaara became a 3 during the time between The Last and Boruto.

And the ayys were only difficult (Momo in particular) because they could absorb chakra. Kinshiki was apparently fast as fuck though and in the movie knocked down the Shinju which only So6P Naruto could do.
>>
>>153550074
>Tayuya is senju/uchiha

what? the flute bitch wasn't just a rando?
>>
>>153554867
6 tails was shit. 20 boring espisodes long
>>
>>153554503
Where you getting this overblown assumption from?
>>
>>
>making fun of Yukarin still being unmarried while nearing 41 using TenTen
Ice Cold.
>>
>>153555013
There are a lot of similarities between Satan 666 and Naruto in their early years.
>>
>>153555008
Shikamaru made a point on her odd chakra. That and she had red hair, and the body wasn't ruined by the cursed seal.

It's implied.
>>
>>153555083
Masashi and Seishi are twins. It's not out there to think they could come up with the same ideas. Plus, didn't Masashi publish Naruto first or was it the other way around?
>>
>>153555132
Senjus and Uchihas have red hair?
>>
>>
>>153555162
Uzumaki have. Where'd you get the Uchiha from?
>>
File: vince li.jpg (45KB, 570x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vince li.jpg
45KB, 570x503px
>behead a guy
>eat his eyes and heart
>a responding officer literally fucking killed himself because of ptsd
>spend 9 years in a free 4 star hotel
>get absolute discharge
This anime is fucking retarded.
>>
>>153555243
It was in the comment I originally responded to. I even pointed it out
>"For the same reason they never told us Tayuya was Senju/Uchiha."
>>
>>153555292
Canada is a retarded country. This Trudeau Jr. arc is complete madness.

t. Leaf
>>
>>153555292
Is that the bus cannibal?
>>
>>153555372
Yes.

But, oh, don't worry - he's "cured" now.
>>
>>153555399
that's good.
>>
>>153555399
Hey, he was confirmed mentally unstable. He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>153555421
It's not. If you eat a man's face in public, you will never be "cured". He should have been executed on the spot.
>>
>>153555442
This is the worst thing about modern society.
>>
>>153555501
It's definitely up there. Somebody will shoot him though.
>>
>>153555453
be more open-minded, anon.
>>
>>153555546
That guy was open-minded when that gook cannibal was eating his fucking head.
>>
>>153535537
Karma Houdini at its finest ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>153552536
They totally fucked. I wonder how kinky the sex was.
>>
>>153554992

Still that would put Kinshiki pure Taijitsu wise as higher than the Madara who fought Guy since Naruto had him outclassed hand to hand, and this dude can give adult Sasuke trouble.
For 4 Kage to fight him and not die speaks volumes. I'd say they might all be 3s.

Granted they'd still be massively outclassed since Naruto and Sasuke are probably 12+
>>
>>153555587
unfortunate that he passed away, we need more people like that.
>>
>>153555541
I gotta admit though, he went absolutely berserk on his victim. Look up "Tim McLean" on Google Images to see what I mean.
>>
>>
File: Kensei.png (146KB, 364x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kensei.png
146KB, 364x386px
>>153535537
>Has any other character ever gotten away with so much shit as Orochimaru did?
>>
>>153555621
This was Edo Madara you were talking about. Juubi Madara fought Gai and he's like a 9.

But yeah, they're definitely more durable. Unless Momo just didn't give a shit about killing them since he was aiming for Kurama the entire time.
>>
>>153555292
It's even worse when you consider why he was discharged: because some dumbass literally thinks a schizophrenic can be trusted to take his meds regularly without supervision.
>>
File: Poor Tenten.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Poor Tenten.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>yfw because Neji's ded Tenten became a christmas cake
>>
>>153556054
So why didn't Rock Lee tap her?
>>
>>153556095
Because he's asexual.
>>
>>153556125
Doesn't he have a son though?
>>
>>153556039
Our country's mental health institutions are fucked.
>>
>>153556054
Fug, I didn't even think about it that way. Imagine Sai was never introduced and Ino ended up a lonely cake? These travesties must never be allowed to occur again.
>>
>>153556125
did you just assume my sexuality?
>>
>>153556148
He just found another random kid with thick eyebrows like Guy did.
>>
>>153556054
It's her fault.

>>153556156
Knowing Ino she'd just get drunk and molest Sakura.
>>
>>153556156
Marrying everyone off to already established characters is poor writing anyway. There is nothing wrong with having a character find a woman that isn't already in your caste.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy (1).gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>153556125
>>153556148
>>153556177
>the bushy-brow line reproduces by assimilation
>>
>>153556216
But it was well established for a long time which female characters were attracted to which males (Hinata, 10/10, Ino, Sakura). The pairings make sense to be honest.
>>
>>153556216
The only pairing that came out of fucking nowhere were Choji x Karui and Kiba x that random catgirl
>>
>>153555882
Even if he was trying to ignore them Madara was fucking around and still wrecking the older kage.
>>
>>153556156
Ino cake was never going to happen. Kishi would never stand for a new generation of brats without another Ino-Shika-Chou.
>>
>>153539866
>>153540300

It's probably not actually yamato but a wood clone. So if Orochimaru ditches the clone or kills it then the real yamato will know immediately and let kakashi know that the deal is off and they should kill him.
>>
>>153547250

In filler Tsunade almost beat A in an arm wrestling contest but then lost because A pulled his hand back and then slammed her hand against the table with super speed
>>
>>153556349
That's true. But if the manga is anything to go by Momo really didn't care about killing them after eating Kinshiki. He took them out one at a time and then focused on the bigger target of nardo and sauce.
>>
>>153556285
>Ino thinks Sai is drawing her

I guess that's an implication but Sai is an autist, their pairing only makes sense because he's similar in looks to saucegay.
>>
>>153535537
hillary clinton did
>>
File: Dakki1-1.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dakki1-1.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>>153538119
literally got away with everything
>>
>>153535537
>>
>>153556554
kek
>>
>>153554331

Not slice of life but there's a filler arc called "chikara" which is basically a movie with /a/ as a supporting character
>>
File: 1414287905547.jpg (56KB, 485x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414287905547.jpg
56KB, 485x480px
>>153556415
What's stopping that Orochimaru from being a snake clone? But I get the general idea, if he so much flares even a bit of chakara without permission it's go time and generally speaking he's better off playing it nice with his current deal so why the hell not.

>>153555720
He's still out there crippling some poor kid with his methods.I don't think he came close to even being moderately inconvenienced the whole manga let alone being punished.
>>
>>153554331
>>153556644
I watched the Chikara filler. It was well animated but not worth watching in the end. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>153539944
He made a modified baby that's been packed in with at least one bloodline limit.
>>
>>153535537
He wasn't really a bad guy. He was like Sauce but less fucked up. If Jiraiya had been a better friend he may not have ended up being so evil.
>>
>>153547250
>>153547250
>>153547355
>>153548620
>>153556455
>>153546815
>>>153539760
>>>153540356
>Sakura is physically strong as fuck, the problem is that amounts to nothing because in Naruto the strongest fighters rely on eye-tricks and ninjutsu.

Fucking scrubs. Everyone knows eye-tricks and ninjutsu is 2nd ass tier shit used by "elites" or "special" fucktards.

Only real technique you need is talk-no-jutsu. Literally 100% success rate and works regardless of how strong your enemy is.
>>
>>153556908
This. It's not just Naruto that can use it either. Talk-no-jutsu was literally the whole focus of the last arc with shikamaru.
>>
>>153557014

Maybe naruto is secretly a genjutsu master and not even he is aware of it
>>
>>153535537
He was a brilliant scientist, and probably gave (part of) his research to Konoha, as well as his promise to keep working for them, in exchange for his life.
He at least had something to give in return if he was spared, unlike certain war criminal orphanage manager.
>>
>>153557051

Shit I just realized, how did Shikamaru break the bad guy's talk no jutsu? By thinking about Naruto talking.
>>
>>153557077

Kabuto was brainwashed by itachi, he literally could not betray them even if he wanted to
>>
>>153537161
>Juanito
>>
>>153555345
Ah, I brainfarted. Uzumaki is what I was after.
>>
>>153556125
He was sakurasexual.
>>
>>153535537
it would have been funny if he also ended up fucking Tsunade instead of Jiraiya
>>
>>153556280
More like budding: an adult bushy-brow guy in a green suit begets a small bushy-brow kid in a green suit. Probably Guy-sensei forgot about Rock Lee and didn't recognize him as his spawn at first.

Also, why the fuck did Sasuke never got another arm? And while we are at it, why didn't they give Guy another leg too?
>>
>>153557421
>Also, why the fuck did Sasuke never got another arm? And while we are at it, why didn't they give Guy another leg too?
muh atonement and muh youth
>>
>>153557421

>Also, why the fuck did Sasuke never got another arm?

He wanted to leave town before they had time to do the same procedure to him that they were going to do to naruto. Additionally, he probably considers it part of his repentance.

>And while we are at it, why didn't they give Guy another leg too?

They only had so much of the hashirama goo left to work with. Naruto was first in line for being the leaf's god emperor. But Guy would never fight again even with a new leg. Chakra network totally shredded, every bone in his body broken.
>>
>>153543754
Have people seriously forgot about this damn thing? Just put the snake in the jar. I'm sure its way better than what Failtachi did.
>>
>>153535537
In anime definitely. Naruto, nah he fucked shit up real good. Runner ups are Obito, Madara and Pain
>>
File: ghghr.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghghr.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
>>153550071

You think he gave her the wood if ya know what I mean?
>>
>>153556746
>If Jiraiya had been a better friend he may not have ended up brutally torturing innocent civilian children for fun and profit.
Yeah, it was Jiraiya's fault he was a little cracked.
>>
>>153557051
...that would actually make sense.
>>
>>153557638
Jiraiya didn't fight hard enough to bring him back to the village. Unlike Nardo he basically forgot about him.
>>
>>153557112
Also, at least Mother Kabuto of Konohalcuta gives an important service by taking care of the onion people, what has Orochimaru done to justify his treatment?
>>
File: 1477435411790.jpg (203KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477435411790.jpg
203KB, 800x1140px
>>153557554
I honestly felt like Kishi was going to use these to seal Madara. I mean it was such a random pannel, he just spits up the most powerful weapons in the series near Tenten's group. It's like he just had a change of mind and went, "Nope, aliens".
>>
>>153558103

The anime says he thinks he's just being kept around as insurance in case they need him to solve some weird problem that Naruto can't fix by punching. Though the question is never conclusively answered
>>
>>153557862
Which after knowing that he's been killing and experimenting on people isn't that bad of a reaction. You can't just save everybody with words, some people are just fucked up and trying to will destroy your life. Honestly, it took a fucking world war, getting a talk no jutsu from his dead brother, reviving four hokages for a chat and Naruto's arm to bring Sasuke back, otherwise he'd still be a wandering murderous edgelord.
Jiraya went on with his life, which was probably the most healthy thing to do in that situation.
>>
>>153558207

I feel like sealing him with gimmick weapons would only be slightly less lame than what we got.

Pretty sure he just coughed them up so Samui and her bro could be saved.
>>
>>153558273

>Jiraya went on with his life, which was probably the most healthy thing to do in that situation.

Which is funny because aside from being a successful author, Jiraiya felt he was a failure in every other respect. If persisting instead of moving on would have led to his life turning out more like Naruto's, I'm sure he would have done so.
>>
>>153559087
What are you even on about? Orochimaru is a full on sociopath, he doesn't feel any remorse for anything he did and never will. Sasuke was just high on his sharingan edge, when he came down he did feel a little sorry; if only to Naruto.
>>
File: 1486097562326.jpg (238KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486097562326.jpg
238KB, 724x1024px
>>
>>153559398
http://sgcafe.com/2017/02/animemanga-theme-park-j-world-tokyo-celebrating-naruto-hinatas-wedding/
>>
>>153559087
...do you really think that wasting his time trying to bring Orochimaru back (which probably would have been impossible in circumstances other than after helping stop the end of the world, because at least Sasuke hadn't been kidnapping and killing people in horrible ways even before leaving) would have made Jiraya's life better? Things only worked out for Naruto because Sasuke's reasons for being an edgelord were very specific, and because of what was happening in the world at the time. Had Naruto been in Jiraya's place, he'd still be looking for Orochimaru. Chances are he wouldn't even be Hokage
>>
>>153540095
Sasuke
>>
>>153544744
What episode was this?
>>
>>153559777
The most recent one, I think
>>
>>153559777
isn't it today's episode? I'm not sure
>>
File: ino.jpg (131KB, 500x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ino.jpg
131KB, 500x640px
>>153556156
>Ino ended up a lonely cake

She's one of the hottest girls in the village so that would never happen.

Tenten is the plain jane here.

Sai ending up with Ino is the only bullshit pairing ending.
>>
>>153559979
> Sai ending up with Ino is the only bullshit pairing ending.
What about Chouji and Karui. "Hey Chouji, remember that time I beat the shit out of the kid who ended up being the reincarnation of a demigod and saved the entire world? And I was like about to kill him because he wouldn't give up his friend who was literally an international terrorist? Good times."
>>
>>153550645
He also could have used shadow clones, which he also invented, to scout the area and buy time to escape. He also could have summoned his dead brother and just fucking ran a train on them all.

>>153550971
He literally tells Minato he's doing it wrong when they meet during the final battle.
>>
>>153560054
Chouji and Karui are a cute couple though.
>>
>>153535537
>Has any other character ever gotten away with so much shit as Orochimaru did?

Some Nazi WWII criminals
Most Japanese WWII criminals
All of US, British, Russian WWII criminals
>>
>>153560081
Those aren't characters, they're real people. Doofus.
>>
>>153560072
Still bullshit. At least Sai and Ino knew each other, and Sai had even once called Ino beautiful (although that was soon after Naruto told him that you gotta tell girls the opposite of what you mean, who knows. Maybe Ino was like "Wanna get married?" and Sai thought "Alright here we go. 'Yes'." and then he was suddenly in a suit wondering where it all went wrong.
>>
>>153537339
Yamato is just supposed to report on him, the actual deterrent is that they'll send Ninja-Moses after him.
>>
>>153539760
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>153560054

I suspect Karui and Ino had to settle down fast with all of their friends getting married and ended up with less than stellar results.

They probably get together every week for 'all you can drink and bitch about your life' girl nights.
>>
>>153560172
Which one is ninja Moses? Sasuke?

Not that it matters because the first thing an immortal scientist with hideouts ALL OVER THE WORLD would do is figure out how to bypass his ONE weakness, which is getting trapped in another dimension. Once he figures out how to dimension hop, that's it. It's over. Even Sasuke couldn't put him down for good.
>>
>>153560229
Well I mean Sai isn't bad looking. He also has a horse dick.
>>
>>153545285
Tsunade uses chakra to increase her strength as well. She taught Chakra Enhanced Strength to Sakura.
>>
>>153560167

Sex must have been awkward as hell for them.

>>153560250
>He also has a horse dick.

stop
>>
>>153560229
>with less than stellar results.
Sai is way better than Ino
>>
>>153535537
It's been said but he's hardly even malicious, everything he did was just so he could be immortal. It's far easier to just give him the resources he wants and allow him to fuck off. It's not like he actually desires world domination or anything, he simply wants to learn ALL possible jutsu and techniques.
>>
>>153560421
Sai hit way above his weight with landing Ino desu. Then again, Ino probably only went with him because he was like two-fifths Sasuke and she realised she wouldn't get the real thing.

I wonder if she bought him red Sharingan contacts and tells him to stab her and call her annoying during sex.
>>
>>153560421

I think girls said he was similar looking to Sasuke but his autism levels were unparalleled.
>>
>>153540095
Sasuke's the only one of those two that didn't die and his list of crimes is honestly pretty casual.

>betray village
>attack Killer B
>kills a cloud-nin
>kills some samurai
>interrupts kage summit
>kills Danzo (but literally no one liked him)

That's probably every thing he did the general public would know of, Team 7 doesn't seem like they'd tell everyone he threatened to kill the five kages.
>>
>>153560561

If sauske hadn't attacked B, the ten tails would never have been revived, and thousands more would be alive today
>>
>>153560495
> his autism levels were unparalleled.
Then again, you'd also be fucked if you had a best friend who you thought of as a brother, who was then killed by your boss after you refused to do it (because you didn't know he had ninja cancer and was going to die anyway), and had all your emotions wiped, and didn't even have a real name beyond what your boss gave you, and then was given a seal that would burn out your tongue if you even tried to talk about it, and then sent on missions that even some Jounin would be like "Haha yeah I'm not going to do that hey".
>>
>>153541388
>still had a better ending than Naruto
It did not
>didn't use 2 animated movies, a 10 chapter gaiden and create a sequel series that NOBODY WANTED
It couldn't get a full animated series, where would it get even one movie?
>Still has better writing than Kishimoto had for 10 years.
They're about even
>>
learn to oldfag and not post this shit
>>
>>153560561
Betraying your Village is like the biggest no-no in Naruto. Tsunade didn't list him as a missing-nin right away because she's a lil' bitch and wanted to /ss/ Naruto, but there's a reason why missing-nin are almost universally hated and usually won't be taken in by another Village unless they have something REALLY important to trade.
>>
>>153560646
They have their own containment general, they're just not using it.
>>
>>153560646
>>
>>153560713
Not our fault that nobody comes to us. Most people don't wanna discuss Naruto all the fucking time.
>>
>>153560752
Which is understandable, but why can't people who want to discuss naruto just go where it's wanted instead of shitting up the board?
>>
File: Hidan2.png (798KB, 1389x937px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hidan2.png
798KB, 1389x937px
Definitively /ourguy/
>>
>>153560788
>theist

No thanks.
>>
>>153560788

>served an actual god that gave him immortality
>its never brought up again

i'm still mad
>>
>>153560783
Because the board is about anime and manga, which is what Naruto is, and if people only want to talk about it once-off rather than all the time, this is the board to do it on. If they want to continue after the thread dies or gets nuked, they can come to /nsunsg/
>>
>>153560841
He didn't actually serve a god though. It was some weird secret jutsu thing.
>>
File: hamburger.jpg (43KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hamburger.jpg
43KB, 800x534px
>>153538119
Just a reminder
>>
>>153560841
>buried in a hole
>later, explicitly mentioned that he's still alive and in the hole
>never dug out
Why
>>
>>153560921
Because the point of the hole was that he wouldn't get out
>>
>>153560921
Kishi confirmed Hidan was dying of malnutrition and would be dead in a matter of time due to starvation.
>>
>>153560921
Because he can't be rehabilitated. Also he will eventually die. It will just take a long time.
>>
>>153560921
Kishimoto explicitly stated that he died from starvation and malnutrition. Not to mention that even if he didn't, the immortality would wear off because he couldn't kill people for Jashin, and he'd then die anyway.
>>
>>153554826
You're forgetting the difference in skill. Madara was a ninja legend master of all forms of combat, Kaguya showed that the alien clan relied on overwhelming force to win. Once you minimize that gap they aren't worth shit.
>>
Yeah, fuck that guy.
>>
>>153557421
>why the fuck did Sasuke never got another arm?
He's still Sasuke and therefore still emo. Do remember that he has absolutely no need for anyone to make him a prosthetic since the Rinnegan give him the ability to make fully functional cybernetics.
>>
>>153560495
Sai was a better version of Sasuke. Cuter for starters, and a better person. Not to say he stays in the village and takes care of his family. Ino dodged a bullet and ended marrying one of the best options around.
>>
>>153560921

He's comin back in Boruto. Believe.
>>
>>153560952
>>153560960

>Can survive total dismemberment
>Can still die of starvation

What shitty kind of immortality is that?
>>
>>153561087
> a better version of Sasuke
Sure as shit not in a fight
>>
>>153556908
But that's false.

Talk-no-Jutsu literally CANNOT function unless your opponent has just lost a 1v1 confrontation.
>>
>>153561068

>since the Rinnegan give him the ability to make fully functional cybernetics.

Does sauske know this? He didn't see pain do it, and he didn't have Madara's big book of six paths jutsu like obito and pain had access to
>>
>>153561153
It's Word of God, so it happened. Although as I said, if he couldn't perform any rituals or sacrifices, Jashin's favour would fade and he'd go back to being mortal anyway.
>>
>>153559398
Why the fuck are Kiba and Shino dressing for their new album instead of a wedding?
>>
>>153535537
>meanwhile Neji the one who was right since the very beginning is rotting 6 feet under
>Rock Lee's hard work got him outclassed by every natural talented character in the show
>Gai is a fucking cripple
this show man, what a ride
>>
>>153561164
Not everyone can be born a demigod with a sharingan, be trained by Orochimaru and get Itachi's eyes. But no, I meant as a husband and as a person.
>>
>>153561191
In this series, you immediately gain 100% control over any ability you receive, without any sort of training or practice. See: Kakashi immediately forming a Full Body: Susano'o with literally no training.
>>
>>153560246
You forget the Rinnegan gives you the ability to rip the souls out of people.
>>
>>153559979
Maybe Sai learned to have a sexuality again.
>>
>>153561286

He's the copy ninja

But also sauske needed a little while to figure out even the rinnegan powers he was aware existed (gravity manipulation and chakra absorption) much less the more esoteric powers which he doesn't even know exist
>>
>>153561292
Orochimaru recovered from his body and soul being sealed by the Totsuka Sword before. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Orochimaru has basically become a Lich and in a surprise reveal by a Big Bad in Boruto, it's revealed that *gasp* Orochimaru doesn't have a soul, and it's stored safely somewhere else.
>>
File: 1455433153150.png (161KB, 1280x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455433153150.png
161KB, 1280x489px
>>
>>153560658
Right, but regardless the fact of the matter is Danzo was basically the only person in Konoha who thought that way and everyone hated him already. The actual hokage never named him a traitor and the following hokage are 200% in his corner.

The moral of the story is you need two things to succeed in Naruto; personal power and nepotism.
>>
>>153561353

We already know how his immortality works. He can move his soul between bodies and also has little backup souls stored in various people in case the main soul gets fucked somehow
>>
>>153543261
funny you say that considering Obama released hundreds of murderers and drug dealers(coke-level drugs), and afterward a few of them ended up murdering/stealing after their pardons.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/clemencyrecipients
>>
>>153561191
>Does sauske know this?
You honestly think Naruto wouldn't spill every little detail about that fight?
>>
>>153561412
That was pre-White Zetsu body. It's likely he's come up with something even better since then.
>>
>>153561353
>Orochimaru recovered from his body and soul being sealed by the Totsuka Sword before.
Only his soul was sealed, his body was killed by Sauce long before, and he didn't recover from it. He just keeps a backup file of himself in every curse mark so a clone can be created and even then he can't do it himself someone has to do it for him.
>>
>>153560658
To be fair, the missing-nin thing works as long as the village can enforce it, and it's by far the most banal of Sauce's "crimes".

Also he's a walking Ninja god, who the fuck is gonna stop him anyway other than the other Ninja god?
>>
>>153561490
> he can't do it himself someone has to do it for him.
Good thing that he seems to still be mates with both Karin and Suigetsu, and neither of them seem to be under observation, even though Karin is CLEARLY still living in Orochimaru hideouts and performing SOME sort of science.
>>
>>153561524

someone who can sneak up on him while he's sleeping
>>
File: 0.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.png
1MB, 1136x640px
OTP
>>
>>153561875
Since when is Temari that dere?
>>
>>153561844
Naruto literally got the drop on him and was able to subdue him within the first half a dozen chapters of the series.
>>
>>153561905
Since she's thinking that Shikamaru is asking her to spend a night at some fancy-pants Kumogakure hotel and hot springs, but he's actually asking if she thinks it'll be a good present for Naruto and Hinata, because yes, Shikamaru IS literally as retarded as Naruto when it comes to women.
>>
>>153561905

The anime reduced their relationship to standard tsundere schtick, so it's to be expected.
>>
>>153561905

i think there was chapter in part 1 where shika's dad said even the toughest woman is soft to the man they love.
>>
>>153562085
That scene was almost exactly how it happened in the book though.
>>
>>153561191
I mean Sasuke could use the Universal Pull without ever witnessing anyone use it.
>>
>>153561875

her shippuden outfit was so much better
>>
>>153562085
I miss the Temari who berated a crying Shikamaru for being a pussy.
>>
>>153561875

What episode is this?
>>
>>153562227
Latest one I think. They're going through all the books now, so they're animating Konoha Hiden.
>>
>>153536793
Shit, my sides
>>
Danzo did nothing wrong. Uchiha were a menace who tried to subvert the village. Danzo was protecting his people and race from hook nosed uchiha merchants.

Naruto is a cuck and a traitor to his people. He will hang along with the eye shadow huffer race mixer whore Sakura, their half breed subhuman child, and saucegay himself on the day of the shuriken.
>>
File: sarada3423.jpg (366KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sarada3423.jpg
366KB, 800x1200px
>>153562398
>implying Sarada isn't a miracle of the universe.
>>