[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished it. Why did they rush the ending so much? the pacing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: smile-playing-ping-pong.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile-playing-ping-pong.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Just finished it. Why did they rush the ending so much? the pacing of the last episode was a COMPLETE GARBAGE HOLY SHIT, THEY FUCKING DESTROYED THE WHOLE SHIT, IT WAS MEANT TO BE A MASTERPIECE AND THEY RUINED IT, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Am I the only one who thinks like this? What does /a/ think about it?
>>
>>153533732
It was fairly realistic. They had no need to show all the matches.
>>
>>153533732
Ending was good, I actually liked their decision to not show the rest of the match and the tournament.
>>
Why did they have to make it so harsh on the eyes?
>>
File: best.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
It was overall great, but the ending was what made it perfect. It's what makes you realize it isn't an anime about ping-pong.

Also posting best boy
>>
>>153533971
It looks weird, but it's not bad.
>>
This isn't Haikyuu, you fucking piece of shit. It's a character drama, not sports shounenshit.
>>
>>153533971
This. And I am not taling about the artstyle, which is original and great imo, but the animation itself, it was shit, no sakuga whatsoever, and considering the style of the drawing thats a complete waste.
>>
>>153533732
>rush the ending
It wasn't rushed at all. Stop talking like a capslock retard you fucking faggot.
Ping Pong was a masterpiece.
>>
>>153534094
I'm no talking about the ending itself, it was great how things turned up. but the pacing and the fact that everything felt rushed as fuck...like why wasn't it a 12 episodes show? I'm starting to think that it was gonna have 12 episodes but they had to just make 11 for some reason.
>>
>Am I the only one who thinks like this?
yes, not even an ironic answer
>>
How was it rushed?
>>
>>153534155
Production had some issues, but it was always gonna be 11 episodes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.