[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 70

File: patrasche2[1].png (807KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
patrasche2[1].png
807KB, 1400x788px
The power of friendship has won

https://mega.nz/#!BVUTGbJY!OYTPhmqrXGDDwtChyzOCjnLD7pw6pr7Ajkx-Omc7auk
>>
>>153530911
>>153529297
>>
>>153530911
>>153529297
Always assume Subaru will use all his cards in the final route. Patrasche wasn't out of nowhere.
Since the first time he met with Garfiel, Patrasche was seen to be a good fighter against Garfiel and was subsequently brought up, so the foreshadowing was enough too.
>>
>>153531441
It wasn't really a complaint, my amazement was actually because I thought he would make Emilia deliver the last blow, so seeing her storm in instead was even better.
Then remembering how he shrugged her off in the beginning and massacred her in one loop adds even more "fucking yes" to the situation.
>>
So what exactly is the "something" that spilled out of him when using UNSEEN HANDS?
>>
>>153531823
I think the implication is that using Unseen Hand is really bad for his mental health.
>>
>>153531572
I wasn't chastising you, I was saying you should just assume that anything he can use, he will use. Especially when they're shown in the loops in different scenes.

E.g. you could say you didn't expect the crystal, but with the above mentality, you could have thought about it somewhat.
>>153531823
>>153532107
Juice agrees.
>>
>>153532107
>>153532688
So basically the more he uses it the closer he gets to being the new dark lord? does he shows any mental changes later on to reflect the use of unseen hands?
>>
File: remscream.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
remscream.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>153530911

That Rem battlecry
>>
My autism is telling me to go through both Chicken's and Anon's translations and to change every name and term to the ones that are in the wiki (It's Volcanica, not Borukanica, Chicken) + to find and correct every grammatical error I notice. Should I do it?
>>
>>153532856
Go to town anon
>>
File: 1478974482988.jpg (28KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
1478974482988.jpg
28KB, 263x317px
>>153530911
>—His eyes, with it spilling over.
>Subaru: “Say—aren't I right, REM!!”
>His head raised, mouth open, eyes wide, he calls the name of the person who gave him the impetus to stand.
>He had been taught that giving up and coming to a stop should surely not mean the end.
>Natsuki Subaru desired that the power he was given that day reach every single person there was.
>>
>>153532809
He has two archbishops as shoulder angels in arc 6 while getting much better at using Unseen Hand at the same time.

So yes, I believe its affecting him.
>>
>>153533012
>Two arcbishops as shoulder angels

Sounds really interesting, how did that happened?
>>
>>153533012
Haven't read that far yet. Are they both good shoulder angels?
>>
>>153533138
Knocked unconscious and they just popped up, they kept complaining about his "improper form" and Bete nagging him that he's ignoring him too much. Satella's visage also became clearer.
>>
File: C_Barusu is dead.png (202KB, 550x674px) Image search: [Google]
C_Barusu is dead.png
202KB, 550x674px
I may be a tad biased since i prefer Rem as Subaru's romantic interest, but doesn't it feel like Tappei is pushing her a lot? I mean not only is she always in his mind, he sees people as her, and now uses her as his own battle cry. I don't know, even after she got into a coma, Rem still gets to shine even harder than Emilia so far, i kinda wished he'd do something more with Emilia so i could like her much better than now. Maybe the next few chapters will add something for me Chibimilia was cute as shit though.

Also that "power of friendship" was nice. No bullshit random powerup aside from the unseen hand, but that was foreshadowed before, instead it was everyone chipping away at Garf in order to beat him.
>>
>>153533168
Don't know yet. They need to talk more before a verdict. But It safe to assume that they're still the same old archbishops.
>>
>>153533176
wait so one of the bishops is betelgeuse? i thought he was dead for good.

who is the other one?
>>
>>153533221
Regulus

Just because they're dead doesn't mean their soul isn't. Subaru doesn't just absorb authorities you know, he also absorbs souls of the damned.
>>
>>153533012
>>153533138
>>153533168
Ok just to make it clear.

They're not giving him advice or anything because they can't. Subaru only sees him in the "dark realm", the one where he talked to Satella after Julius killed him. He saw them after he blacked out when Shaula killed the centaur beast they were fighting.

Subaru has no proper form inside of the dark realm, Petelgeuse and Regulus mock him for it, and thus he can't truly hear them since he doesn't have ears, mouth or anything. He's basically a floating something. He wakes up afterwards.

It hasn't happened again so far.
>>
File: 1462926058875.jpg (553KB, 1938x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1462926058875.jpg
553KB, 1938x1418px
>>153533243
>He also absorbs souls of the damned

All the more reason I must see my dark lord come to light
>>
>>153533243
>Absorbs souls of the damned

Re:Zero is an origin story of a future villain isn't it?
>>
>>153533256
So he is simply going to snowball into the dark lord route if he keeps on defeating the arcbishops?

>He also absorbs the souls of the damned

aside from witch cultists, does that apply to anyone else corrputed by the witch or anything goes?
>>
>>153533339
We have no idea what's going on honestly.

Also he only saw Petelgeuse, Regulus and Satella inside there.
>>
>>153533339
So far its only archbishops. But you never know.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
>>153533138
>>153533243
>>153533264
>>153533314
>>153533339
>>153533376
I am of the idea that this is like when it's stated that Satella "devoured" the other witches
>>
>>153533406
Well, Satella is a very different case. If you haven't caught up the Minerva's conversation yet. You're in for a twist.
>>
File: Ultimate weapon.jpg (110KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate weapon.jpg
110KB, 810x1200px
Can anyone defeat this?
>>
>>153533535
That in itself would implode the universe.
>>
>>153533454
What Minerva conversation? Did it happen during Arc 4 already?
>>
>>153533704
Yes, when Echidna proposed her contract.
>>
>>153533196
You're not alone anon. It really does feel Tappei is pushing her just a little too much, not that I mind. But hopefully in arc 5 Emilia will provide some competition. As that's where her character NOW shines, or so I've been told.
>>
>>153533535
You're not asking the right question. It's whether or not you can defeat him TWICE since he has an extra life on top of all the other blessings.
>>
>>153533454
What does Minerva say that contradicts that idea?
>>
>>153534216
I'm assuming that it was Echidna who collected the souls and Minerva died willingly.

That or Satella became close friends with Minerva through the same way Subaru going going through right now.
>>
>>153533196

not even close he talk about emilia 24\7 and author push her hard as well

honestly naturally speaking many thing stand in between subaru and emilia , assuming she will win that mean she will become queen that will raise very big wall between them , she also half elf mean she lives much longer than subaru , subaru will kick the bucket much earlier than her , he really REALLY act like brat around her it's like how fan will act around their idol he's really annoying when he's around her that make me sometimes don't want to see them together so i won't have to read all this cringe , most of his flirt is memeflirt it make can't take any of these seriously and he's doing it too much it annoy you and make you take less srsly every time , and last but not least they lack charisma he wear faces in his relationship with emilia that really not cool , in arc 2 he show her his weak side but later he feel she shouldn't

so overall subaru\emilia need a lot of work from the author and he will make a lot of excuses to pair them up

this may seems like rant from Shipperfag but really couldn't care less about the romance in the series i just wish he would improve subaru\emilia relationship more just that

sorry for my bad english and for ranting didn't intend for it to turn into rant ~
>>
>>153533771
The Rem battlecry will be removed in the LN I bet.
>>
>>153534546
To be fair Emilia is getting better as a person on future chapters, independantly of the romance. If Subaru manages to fall in love with an Emilia that stands on her own it will be a stronger love than the simulacrum they've had so far.
Memeflirting is just not something good to do.
>>
>>153534615
Fuck that. This doesn't even have to be about shipping, it already fits perfectly at a motivational level for Subaru
>>
>>153534851
I don't like it either, but you gotta admit they've been playing Rem down a lot in the LN.
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
>>153534662
I don't understand this concept of "This character has to be perfect for them to be loved by MC!". It shows that you are self-inserting too much. Their romance would have been fine even if Emilia didn't grow the way you wanted her to.
>>
>>153532856
>http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=witch+gene
Reminder that the wiki has objectively wrong translations. It's not a definitive source.
>>
>>153535181
Just go to the FC wiki
>>
>>153535072
Who said perfect? She's becoming a better person, someone who stands on her feet. The previous Emilia was a persona that she crafted from falsehoods.
Nowhere in all that I imply she's perfect and that only in perfection is it ok to love her.
>>
File: chemistry.jpg (67KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
chemistry.jpg
67KB, 1000x750px
>>153535072
>Their romance would have been fine even if Emilia didn't grow the way you wanted her to.
>>
>>153535072
>I don't understand this concept of "This character has to be perfect for them to be loved by MC!"

Subaru loves Rem and she's not perfect and nobody complains about it.
>>
>>153535269
People actually praise her for her imperfections. Which is weird, especially on /a/.
>>
>>153535072
>romance fine with Emilia
Even the author disagrees with you.
>>
>>153535222
>>153535269
You are nitpicking the "perfect" crap when that's not the main issue. It's trying to pick for the characters you're reading about and ranting on the Internet about it because "but muh Patrasche is a better waifu for Subaruh".
"Love" the way it works isn't a conscious action and he's already on a higher stage (there are several stages to "love") when it comes to Emilia, since that mentality of "For Emilia" was always omnipresent from the start to now.
>>153535461
I don't think that matters in any way to my point. Even after she "shines" in arc 5, their relationship doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>153535685
>"Love" the way it works isn't a conscious action and he's already on a higher stage (there are several stages to "love") when it comes to Emilia, since that mentality of "For Emilia" was always omnipresent from the start to now.
What are you even trying to say? People dislike their relationship because of the broken promises, the memeflirting, the "hiding my weak side" thing and that their relationship didn't go anywhere after the kiss in over a year. Why should anyone support that relationship romance wise?
>>
>>153533196

If anything, Emilia is being pushed pretty hard, considering she does'nt even seem that interested in him besides getting his help and her empathy for him.
But she's been jealous at times, so when Rem wakes up that's bound to have an impact on her.
>>
>>153535879
Not even he knows what he's saying anymore, but this is 4chan and hence he will not reflect on it and instead lash out stubbornly.
>>
>>153535879
Because it's Subaru's choice, not yours. Disliking their relationship is one thing, wishing for another choice despite everything that happened until now is idiotic.
>>
>>153535879
I think he has a problem with the fact that you're criticizing their relationship in the first place because he thinks that's none of the readers business I guess
>>
>>153536005
>When you're too retarded to understand simple English.
>>
>>153536009
>Because it's Subaru's choice, not yours
It's the authors choice.

>wishing for another choice despite everything that happened until now is idiotic.
The other choice is better because of what happened.
>>
>>153534546
>he would improve subaru\emilia relationship more just that

He would, obviously. But I believe those improvements'd likely be made on the friendship between those two rather than their romantic relationship. Of course Tappei could have let Subaru act less cringey every time he's in front of Emilia, but I think doing so would go against Tappei's intention of demonstrating the shallowness and lack of actual bonding and chemistry in Subaru and Emilia's relationship. So for the time being, all of Subaru's cringeworthy stuffs should be better off seen as a gradual built-up to his next major development that is to become mature and considerate over his actions and begin to treat Emilia like an actual girl with respect to her own feelings and agenda as opposed to forcing everything on Emilia, such as making many aggressive efforts just to selfishly make Emilia fall in love without paying attention to whether she really wants his love or appreciates it, etc.
>>
>>153536032
It's fucking fiction. If the author doesn't want us to dislike their relationship then he should've written it differently
>>
>>153536074
>It's the authors choice.
Which is the same thing. I thought that was pretty obvious.
>The other choice is better because of what happened.
That's not how the author/Subaru feels though.

E.g. It's like crying about a character not doing something the same way you would have done it, despite the fact the author told you explicitly that the character is either incapable or its not in his character and a change is too radical/too fast. Or a specific example was during the first wave of popularity of Re:Zero, when you'd see normalfags crying that Subaru wouldn't act the same way we know Roswaal acts.
>>
Maybe we're just not allowed to want something better for Emilia?
C-can I at least still keep my Rem/Emilia crack pairing?
>>
>>153536129
The issue isn't disagreement, it's intolerance despite it being a completely valid, in-character, in-universe choice.
It's the idea that he has "better" choices, despite the fact that the character/author does not think the same way you do in a case in which there is no way to "choose", e.g. romance.
>>
>>153536337
>>153536236
You do know that the author has shittalked about Subaru and Emilia's relationship right? Even calling him incompetent for not choosing Rem?
>>
>>153536236
Subaru is not incapable to treat his love interests with respect and reflect the fact that he loves them with his actions. Just compare to how Subaru treats Rem to Emilia. There's this contrast you can't overlook and using excuses like "he's incapable" or "he doesn't think that way" would work if there wasn't another love interest besides Emilia but there's one.
>>
File: u6j4.jpg (231KB, 1000x1347px) Image search: [Google]
u6j4.jpg
231KB, 1000x1347px
>>153536249
REMILIA!
>>
>>153536249
Pretty sure everyone wants something better for Emilia. But I have absolutely no clue what this guy is trying to prove >>153536236.
>>
>>153536337
>despite the fact that the character/author does not think the same way you do
Please don't use the word "fact" if you can't back up your claims. The author never said that he likes their relationship or thinks that it's good.
>>
File: 6iadAZjr.jpg (95KB, 1360x906px) Image search: [Google]
6iadAZjr.jpg
95KB, 1360x906px
>>
>>153536378
It would be better if they swapped their roles in this art. Just saying.
>>
File: q0a97mcc21dx.jpg (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
q0a97mcc21dx.jpg
115KB, 800x800px
>>153536566
They swap roles. In bed.
>>
>>153536370
>>153536462
Where? And if he claimed he's incompetent for not choosing Rem, that means he already made a choice. It's exactly what I told you.
Unless you're not using his phrasing, which makes you a moron.

It's also pretty stupid to claim that if an author couples two characters, he also has to love the pairing or love the characters. I don't believe any of you on the matter with Emilia since he's been known to be an Emiliafag too.
>>
>>153536566
>>153536566
>Clutz teacher
>Reliable girlfriend

It sounds about right.
>>
>>153536648
>I don't believe any of you on the matter with Emilia since he's been known to be an Emiliafag too

Someone hasn't seen the Q&As, hold on I'll sift through them for you.
>>
>>153536648
You dumb hypocrite. He doesn't have to be an emiliaship supporter just because he's an emiliafag. Get beaten by your own logic.
>>
>>153536839
>Get beaten by your own logic.
Anon, don't be a dimwit. I just said that it doesn't matter how an author feels about the pairings or characters, their fate doesn't have to be dictated by that.
Tappei's love for Emilia does show since he's deleting a lot of shit about Rem in the LN, making it seem as if he wants to pair Subaru with Emilia.
But that's another can of worms, my issue here is that I don't believe you on him saying he doesn't like Subaru x Emilia when his actions as author seem contradictory.
Maybe my favorite Subaru x Satella pairing will actually come to fruition.
>>
>>153533771
I don't think Tappei is pushing Rem too much. Rem is presently inactive. She can't do anything, yet it has to be maintained that Subaru still loves her and hasn't forgotten her.

All of that must be done from Subaru's side. He has to be shown thinking about her, or else Rem would be forgotten.
>>
>>153536648
I've also added him supporting Subaru and Rem together as well if you don't mind

>Q: Aldebaran was previously a mercenary; how is his loyalty?
>A: It’s unusually high. Giving the friendship between the royal candidates and their attendants, in rough order: Crusch - Ferris > Priscilla - Al > Anastasia - Julius > Emilia - Subaru > Felt - Reinhard. Emilia - Subaru might be a little higher at the end of Arc 4.

----

>54. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.
>29. (SPOILERS) So far in the entire setting, Subaru only chooses suicide when its 'To Save Rem'. Unless it's an IF route, there is no chance he will ever pick suicide for personal gain/happiness.
>30. Subaru becomes totally worthless when there is no way to save Rem.

-----

>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….
>A: Is he perhaps→incompetent.

---

>Q: How well do the members of the various royal candidate’s camps get along?
>Emilia - Subaru are friends like a boy and girl in elementary school.
>>
>>153537041
Also this

>Q: If Subaru grew up without ever going to the other world, would he live on without having an occupation? What would happen to Subaru if he went through “a life in a different world starting from no occupation” sort of thing? Specifically speaking, if he were to be a middle-aged man with views of a high school student that tried to rush into the different world, he would probably fall into nothing but despair, huh.
>A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time he’d graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikikomori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. There’s no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?
>>
>>153537041
>>54. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.
I think I saw the full version of that one once. He answered it like it was obvious.
>>
>>153536999
This is called confirmation bias, people put too much value in the broken promises (or better, the ones on arc 3 where he apologizes for and feels bad about it) and that line from arc 5 where he projects the future about the relationship as evidence of his relationship going bad than other evidences of him working for her love, etc. I know that some anons like Emilia and dislike the relationship, but sometimes people just uses some ambiguous information to confirm what they already believe, like they do with QAs.
>>
>>153536999
>Tappei's love for Emilia does show since he's deleting a lot of shit about Rem in the LN, making it seem as if he wants to pair Subaru with Emilia.

You do know that he is also deleting scenes of EMilia form the LN as well right? The elevens who read the LN made jokes that she is missing again and Echidna is now the true heroine.
>>
>>153537267
She barely had any scenes in the WN version of that volume, there wasn't much to delete anyway
>>
>>153537267
Which scenes ? and he is adding scenes that is good for her character so far, better than before.
>>
>>153537402
Yeah but you saying that he wants the Subaru and Emilia ship to sail further why would you deletes scenes of Emilia when there are so few already?

>>153537412
Such as? Well, I already know you're gonna list the end of arc 3 but what else other than that.
>>
>>153537192
>people put too much value in the broken promises

Keeping promises you made with your lover is the foundation for a serious relationship. You make this promises because you want to keep them and prove how serious you're about what you say but Subaru breaks them nonetheless. It's not like he can't keep them, he just doesn't want to or doesn't care about them ans this says a lot about their relationship.
>>
>>153536236
>that's not how the author feels
It's funny that in order to make a point in Remfags being abusive you're throwing the author under the bus by implying he's a bad writer
>>
>>153537412
huh, nothing from the end of Arc 3

>2) Emilia seems more proactive/assertive in doing things compared to WN Emilia (e.g. asking Frederica about the Sanctuary while Subaru talks to Beatrice, conversation with the Arlam Village hostages, takes Subaru’s hands instead of him taking hers when entering Sanctuary).

Also the scene with the old lady where Emilia communicates better her motives and tries to befriend the villagers, this is essencial for her character as royal candidate.
>>
Can we just come to some conclusions? We know that the author intended for Emilia and Subaru to have #1 relationship status, but I don't think he ever intended for Rem to gain so much popularity. Why does he want Emilia #1, well it has to do with Satella, Envy, and comments about Emilia being a vessel; also them looking like her is no coincidence.

Now he's in a pickle, because what he wants to do is equalize Rem and Emilia's relationships, or sink Emilia and then bring her back up again. I just started Arc 5, and Arc4 did little to change my perspective on Rem being less than Emilia. Although, the bedside scenes were good, but there wasn't much exchange between them like what the MC had with Rem. Plus, she's 14.
>>
>>153537741
oops, meant to >>153537462
>>
>>153537041
>him supporting Subaru and Rem
Is it because of:
>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….
>A: Is he perhaps→incompetent.
"Why won't Subaru do anything to Rem if he can (since Rem would let him, etc)?"
"Because he's incompetent."

Anon is right >>153537192. This is pure confirmation bias. You're also trying to push a Subaru x Emilia friendship.
>>153537523
This is more confirmation bias.
Are you even serious?
He literally goes to Rem to make her elope with him in the last loop, wanting her to abandon Emilia and Ram and overall be a dick. He himself says he didn't think of her own feelings on the matter and went with it.

Subaru was being a little bitch all of arc 3 and then he regretted it.
>>153537641
That never happened, anon. Feeling strongly about your characters and their pairings isn't signs of being a bad author. Unless the pairing does not work in-universe, in-character, etc.
>>153537778
>Plus, she's 14.
Do you have down syndrome, Anon? This is the best way to show it to us.
How does that even matter to Subaru?
>>
>>153537462
I'm not that guy, was just confused on what's left to delete.

>>153537192
>people put too much value in the broken promises
Yeah, people like Emilia
>>
File: 1483403336855.png (493KB, 694x981px) Image search: [Google]
1483403336855.png
493KB, 694x981px
>shipwars

You faggots are the worst
>>
>>153537843
>She's 14
You would know that state she has the mentality of a 14 year old, in spite of being 118 years old, which would make sense when dealing with emotions as complex as relationships. I never said it was a problem for Subaru kun, but her inability to be assertive with her feelings towards Subaru is a problem. Are you sure I'm the one that has downsyndrome?
>>
>>153537881
I really don't know what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore.
>>
>>153537523
>he just doesn't want to or doesn't care about them ans this says a lot about their relationship.

But so far it's not the case, In arc 3 he didn't even confessed yet, and yes he was acting as an absolute retard because he wanted to protect her, she accepted her apologize and all, but in Arc 4 was different, he asserted that he wanted to keep the promise, but he didn't for matters not said yet (or it was because the blue crystal, he didn't said yet) so it was not because he didn't cared, he had to attend matters important for their survival/plan.
>>
>>153537881
It's because some anons are too asinine to understand a simple point. Fucking hell, if I wanted to talk to normalfags, I would have went to Leddit.
>>
File: 61301530_p0_master1200.jpg (635KB, 1042x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61301530_p0_master1200.jpg
635KB, 1042x1200px
>The same waifuwar posts as 4 days ago
>>
>>153537843
>He literally goes to Rem to make her elope with him in the last loop, wanting her to abandon Emilia and Ram and overall be a dick. He himself says he didn't think of her own feelings on the matter and went with it.

what, why are you worked up with Rem when we're talking about Emilia ? Subaru loves Rem, and Rem loves him back, this is a fact, that doesn't mean that because of this Subaru doesn't love Emilia, you understand the difference, right ?
And in the last loop of Arc 3 he was desperate, and he though he could do nothing about the situation, you know that, saying that he abandoned everyone because he didn't cared is a logic that could be used to Rem about Ram as well and everyone knows that isn't true.
>>
>>153537955
So, one anon said that we shouldn't criticize Emilia and Subaru's relationship because that's what Subaru/Tappei decided on and we have no right to judge. Then a bunch of anons argued that even Tappei doesn't find their relationship that good by quoting the Q&A.
Now the Emiliafan with bad grammar jumped in and it has become a full-on waifu war.
>>
>>153537926
>which would make sense when dealing with emotions as complex as relationships
>complex
>relationships
>being 14 somehow has to do with this
Her lack of experience comes from the fact that she was completely sheltered, plus, having all the most stupid shit happen to her when she was a child. She had no opportunity to do any of this, but that's unrelated to her being 14.
>Subaru kun
>Are you sure I'm the one that has downsyndrome?
Anon, please. Anon, it's ok.
>>
>>153537926

I'm not certain how she has the mentality of a 14 year old but body of an 18 year old.

She was 10 or so when she got put in the crystal, her body aged normally for an elf while inside putting her in adult form, and then she lived in the forest for 4 years or so with Puck putting her at 14 y/o mentality in an 18 y/o/adult elf body?
>>
>>153538302
She is mentally 14 because she was frozen. She is actually 118 because that's how math works. Her body is 18 because she was frozen/is an elf/whatever
>>
File: 1268585694.gif (3MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1268585694.gif
3MB, 355x200px
>>153538157
Well, I fucked up, I will do something else before this turns to shit
>>
File: 1480957874236.jpg (105KB, 590x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1480957874236.jpg
105KB, 590x1110px
>>153538252
The beauty of arguing for the sake of arguing. A staple of 4chan.
I say we post Beako instead.
>>
>>153533535
In a fight? No. But evidently if you can get the whole world on your side he'll surrender.
>>
>>153538225
>what, why are you worked up with Rem when we're talking about Emilia ?
It's like you don't understand the implications.
I'm trying to tell you that Arc 3 Subaru isn't a good example to display how he doesn't care about his relationship with Emilia.
>>153538252
>So, one anon said that we shouldn't criticize Emilia and Subaru's relationship
This is ignoring everything I said until now. No, you can criticize their relationship just fine, it's the intolerance towards the choice that is not OK.
>Then a bunch of anons argued that even Tappei doesn't find their relationship that good by quoting the Q&A.
No, more like, they confirmed whatever they wanted from vague answers from a translated Tappei.
>>
>>153538472
The reason it's not ok is because the criticism itself is based on non-reasons mostly. That's all.
But yeah, as I said before, my pairing is Subaru x Satella, I don't actually care about pairings that much either.
>>
>>153538252
>Now the Emiliafan with bad grammar jumped in and it has become a full-on waifu war.

>People was talking about relationship between Subaru and Emilia
>Talks about that
>Somehow it's my fault

You're the same anon who keeps blaming everyone 'defending' Emilia for some reason, you should stop this bullshit already.
>>
File: ESL-kun.jpg (34KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
ESL-kun.jpg
34KB, 750x600px
>Come here to discuss the sweet new chapter
>Thread derailed into stupidity because of ESL-kun

Okay guys, can we please just not reply to any post that sounds like pic related? Even if you want to argue with the idiot at least hold to some posting standards.
>>
>>153538472
Ah, I'm sorry then, I though you was being sarcastic.
>>
>>153538277
>Her lack of experience comes from the fact that she was completely sheltered, plus, having all the most stupid shit happen to her when she was a child. She had no opportunity to do any of this, but that's unrelated to her being 14.
No shit dude
>Anon, please. Anon, it's ok.
Are you just going to ignore you followed my comments exactly the way I wanted to and just refuting for spite? I never said it was her fault, I'm stating that her age, thus lack of experience, is a problem for her to push through what the author needs atm.
>>
>>153538683
see
>>153538594
>>
>>153538472
>>153538529
Well, they feel justified in calling it a bad choice because they feel they feel their "non-reasons" are backed by enough evidence. That you can't accept their intolerance is because you don't see eye-to-eye with them about what actually counts as evidence.
Which is fine I guess.
>>
>>153538472
>No, you can criticize their relationship just fine
Evidently not since a big chunk of this clusterfuck was some idiot saying their relationship in no way needs to improve or be better and you're an asshole for thinking it should actually go anywhere. Trying to make a distinction between 'I'm okay with you criticizing the relationship' when you take every criticism as 'OH NOES THEY'RE INVALIDATING THE CHOICE BETTER GET MY ENGLISH DICTIONARY OUT TO DEFEND MAI WAIFU'

What you say and what you do are completely different, you obviously don't like people being critical of it because you try and shut it down every single time its brought up and get butthurt, then claim 'That's not REAL criticism, only I can define what real criticism is' as a stupid excuse to push your dumb shittery.
>>
>>153538731
No, what you mean is her experience is an issue, not her age. Those two are related but they're not the same thing.
>>153538758
Anon, it's ok if you don't understand simple words, I'll repeat them for you anyway.
You can dislike their relationship, but if Subaru (the author decides this way) makes the choice, there's nothing you can say against it unless it's not in Subaru's character to do so, or in-universe denies him that choice.
Being against the choice is retarded, saying it's a bad choice is another thing entirely.
This is my main and final point.

What came next with the Q&A is relevant to my question on how supposedly, Tappei now hates Emilia or hates Emilia x Subaru and he prefers Rem, when that's not the case. This is unrelated to my main point above.
>>
>>153530911
I like how the power of friendship manifests here as having your friends chip away at a foe instead of dumb shounen powerups. It's a more logical conclusion than what typically happens.
>>
>>153538899
>No, what you mean is her experience is an issue, not her age. Those two are related but they're not the same thing.
When we are talking about a 14 year old, both are assumed.
>>
It's because spergfags like this >>153538890 that those threads goes to shit.
>>
File: 1475733733033.jpg (143KB, 975x934px) Image search: [Google]
1475733733033.jpg
143KB, 975x934px
Gotta say that I am very satisfied with the character progression all around in Arc 4, while the events move slowly it more than wakes up with the chapters where all the talking happens.

Roswaal/Subaru's lightning rounds, Echidna, Betty, recently Otto and now Garfiel along with everyone else - all of it has been great and it has really felt like a ride.

Arc 5 is about as long as Arc 3, right? How is Arc 6 progressing? Looking on the WN page it seems like Tappei hasn't added a new chapter in over a year. Hiatus because of the anime/something else?
>>
>>153538899
>>153538890
I also never said you can't have Emilia grow. I said that she does not have to grow or she does not have to grow the way you want her to for their relationship to still be a valid choice for the author and thus, for Subaru.

Leddit level explanations for Leddit level answers.
>>153538923
No, anon. Projection isn't an argument. It's fine to still be a virgin in your 30s and to have never touched the hand of a girl, but that doesn't mean everyone's the same.
>>153539016
>>
File: 1486662688795.jpg (119KB, 3263x2447px) Image search: [Google]
1486662688795.jpg
119KB, 3263x2447px
>>153538913
Yeah, Garfield truly would have wrekt any of them solo, but by taking advantage of how they know he won't kill any of them unless he makes himself more vulnerable with pussycat form, they can throw in their all and trust the next one will keep chipping away at him.
>>
>>153539016
>Hiatus because of the anime/something else?
I believe that was the case. He's focusing on LN/Anime.
>>
>>153538739
Okay then smart guy, riddle me this. Lets assume what you keep claiming is true, and that there are multiple Emiliafags, none of whom can speak English remotely well and inexplicably can't post within a short period of time with each other. Is that better or worse than the notion that there's only one? Like, every single 'Horrible bad evul Remfag' post is 10 times the quality in terms of grammar, spelling and coherency. So either there is 1 retard who is easily identified or there are a bunch and Emiliafags are universally stupid. I'm up for either explaination really.

Oh, and as a bonus, Remfags will reply to each other's post adding nuance or minor disagreement or a new take on something, that sort of thing. This 'mass of Emiliafags' that you claim exists because its totally not one guy never do, they all exactingly support the same opinion and bizarre interpretations, including the same logical fallacy of 'QAs are word of God when he says nice things about Emilia, thus proving Tappei is an Emiliafag forever, but any QA saying or seeming to indicate otherwise is bullshit, taken out of context because you're all biased shitter Remfags who can't read English'
>>
File: 1484284181583 (1).jpg (46KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1484284181583 (1).jpg
46KB, 640x627px
>>153539160
Anon is really reaching right now, trying to get a rise out of people.
>>
>>153539016
I liked Arc 4 but holy shit there are some things that are dragged out too much.
>>
File: C_Baka.jpg (350KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
C_Baka.jpg
350KB, 600x897px
Not this shit again. Stop it. It's the same exact shit as 4 days ago, you're going in circles.
>>
>>153539208

The LN's have been cutting some stuff/rearranging it right? I've read some of the changes between the WN and LN but I don't really know what they could cut out or shorten since having read it, it all seems pretty important.
>>
>>153538252
So, the usual two-sided retardation? Eh, I thought about giving my own thoughts here, but I think I'll pass. It's just not worth my time.
>>153539016
>How is Arc 6 progressing?
Arc 6 is in the setup stages. If I was going to compare it to Arc 4, I'd say it was at a similar point to the first meeting with Echidna. The basic scenario has been established, but there's a lot left to be revealed and the true conflict has yet to rear its head.
>>
>>153539208
Good thing the LN got it more streamlined.
>>
>>153539320
How many chapters are there for Arc 6 so far?
>>
>>153539376
>>
>>153539301
This fight is probably a good example. You could cut to a chase a little better without quite as much 'He gets beat down, he stands back up' or maybe do a bit of restructuring so it happens faster.

I'm definitely with you though, I felt like it was long, but also important. Certain entire scenes are cut though, like Ram's ultimatum. Which is kind of sad.
>>
>>153539443
Ram's ultimatum being what again?
>>
I like to imagine Roswaal saw this entire fight by peeking out his bedroom window
>>
File: Remfag with poor grammar.png (17KB, 1073x133px) Image search: [Google]
Remfag with poor grammar.png
17KB, 1073x133px
>>153539160
>Okay then smart guy, riddle me this. Lets assume what you keep claiming is true, and that there are multiple Emiliafags, none of whom can speak English remotely well and inexplicably can't post within a short period of time with each other.

You're making an hyperbole of my english but that's because you created an boogeyman about it, I already proved this retardation is wrong over and over, since months ago, but you keep going along with it to blame someone because the waifu war discussions(that many contributes on doing it) so everyone can move their hostility to one guy(and everyone who remotelly tries to defend Emilia, since they are called ESL too).

This is evident when I talk about a variety of things not related to Emilia and no one complains about it, but if I say something about Emilia you come with this ESL nonsense pretending that you are any better by throwing tantrums around and shitting the thread.

Oh, and don't pretend to talk for all Remfags here, I know some are nice persons and I respect them, and some are just like you.
>>
>>153539508
The 'I love Sanctuary' thing with Garf.
>>
>>153539664
I still don't get it. Did Ram says that? Did Rem say anything to Garf about it?
>>
>>153539659
>I know some are nice persons and I respect them
Obviously not since you commonly call all of them shitters full stop with no adjectives or anything. Just because you say it while you're massively butthurt doesn't mean you unsay it when you calm down, unless you actually feel like growing a little self awareness and apologizing afterwards. Even the catfag managed that.

Its funny because I'm not, and have never been a Remfag, but you keep ignoring that in favor of posting barely coherent trash and claiming you know what Tappei thinks. Oh but what, that's just your opinion, except no one can have a different one or they're biased trash Remshitters, but its fine, you're a reasonable guy who respects all opinions as long as they somehow are exactly like your's.
>>
File: 1480831210271.jpg (633KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480831210271.jpg
633KB, 1200x900px
Pick a VA for Garfiel
>>
>>153539765
In one of the failed loops, Subaru attempts to get the Arlam villagers out. Gaaf appears to kill everyone, Ram stop him and tells him she'll accept his love for her and drop the Clown if he promises then and there to devote himself solely to her.
He turns into the tiger beast and kills everyone instead. For sanctuary.
>>
>>153539765
Where are you in the story? It comes up later in arc 4, kind of a big deal so you wouldn't be able to miss it.
>>
>>153539868
Oh, that one.
Wait a second though, I don't remember her saying she'd drop the Clown and accept his love for her. Are you sure or was it just an implication?
What chapter was it? I should still have it saved.
>>
>>153539016

That Frederica is a lot cuter than the one I had imagined.
>>
>>153539832
>Obviously not since you commonly call all of them shitters full stop with no adjectives or anything.

I only do when people starts with this ESL/Emiliafag nonsense or the other person starts sperguing like the spergfag who does this everytime, I'm not a saint, I will not respect any shitter who can't keep a discussion and pretending that no one was like that is dishonest at the best.

I had good exchanges with many Remfags here that where decent, and bacause of that I know how to separate a shitter who just wants to look smart and someone cool, of course, there are heated debates, but as long as people don't turn this personal I don't have any problems.
>>
>>153530911
That warcry thank you for the chapter

>The ESL-kun Emiliafag is back

Welp. See you guys tommorrow.
>>
>>153540041
Just don't reply to him and comment about other stuff.
>>
>>153540029
So basically, you'll insult all Remfags, who you claim to be respectful of, if a single person who isn't a Remfag says mean things to you. And you will claim to have moral superiority there and refuse to apologize. Got it ESL-tard.
>>
File: 14739948694627.jpg (283KB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
14739948694627.jpg
283KB, 1000x1411px
>>153539997

Frederica IS cute.
>>
>>153540130
Frederica is a level-headed onee-chan. I actually like her interactions with Subaru. I want to see more of it.
>>
>>153540113
>So basically, you'll insult all Remfags, who you claim to be respectful of, if a single person who isn't a Remfag says mean things to you

That's not what I said

>I had good exchanges with many Remfags here that where decent, and bacause of that I know how to separate a shitter who just wants to look smart and someone cool

now quote were I claimed that all remfags where like that, you're the one putting this bullshit on me.

also

>Claims that i'm being offensive
>Call me ESL-tard
>>
>>153539961
>Are you sure or was it just an implication?
She didn't state it directly, but she did say she was giving everything to him and would look only at him, so that's a pretty strong implication if you ask me. Or rather, her requirements for him were that he would look only at her, live for her, yadda yadda, and that she was willing to do the same.
>>
File: 1471903640639.jpg (123KB, 417x423px) Image search: [Google]
1471903640639.jpg
123KB, 417x423px
Bros... again?
>>
>>153540245
Give me the chapter, I need this.
>>
File: 51LgSqS27lL.jpg (39KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
51LgSqS27lL.jpg
39KB, 500x281px
>>153540259
I know what will distract everyone.

Horror.
>>
>>153540079
I physically can't which is why I'm leaving. I don't want to have a literal 2 day arguement about nonsensical shit to a person with the density of tungsten again. I'm fucking tired of arguing with the same guy who wants to fuel shipwars and make the same points that got disproven and beaten out of him literally days ago. I'm reading the thread right now and its the same damn arguement, hell, he is making the same arguement we disproven a few MONTHS back. Rather than actual chapter and series discussion. Which irks me and I know I'm going to reply to his shitty bait.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>153540340
The Emiliafag came back again.
>>
>>153540218
You agreed to this sentence
>Obviously not since you commonly call all of them shitters full stop with no adjectives or anything.
You quoted it your post. You agreed that you insult all Remfags, then said its only when someone insults you first.
>I only do when people starts with this ESL/Emiliafag nonsense or the other person starts sperguing like the spergfag who does this everytime

So
>So basically, you'll insult all Remfags, who you claim to be respectful of, if a single person who isn't a Remfag says mean things to you
>That's not what I said
That is EXACTLY what you said

>you're the one putting this bullshit on me.
If you can't speak the language, and can't figure out what someone has said, why are you even trying to converse in it? This is incredibly simple English and it is beyond you.

'Spergfag' would most likely be me, and I'm not a Remfag, so you are reacting to someone who isn't a Remfag by insulting all Remfags full stop and without distinction as you agreed that you do in the previous post.

>Call me ESL-tard
This is like shooting retarded fish in a barrel
>>
File: 519KDDC+mvL.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
519KDDC+mvL.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>>153540340
I'll give you my biased idea. It's the same two guys or so as always. The overly defensive Remfag and the overly defensive Emiliafag. Or people just like them.
>>
File: 1483036507824.jpg (210KB, 398x532px) Image search: [Google]
1483036507824.jpg
210KB, 398x532px
>>153540330
Don't do this, anon.
>>
>>153540337
That's why I'm having a meta argument about how stupid he is instead, bored of getting him to say dumb shit about the story.
>>
>>153540340
Some anon was talking about this
>>153534662
Then ESL-kun started sperging out >>153535072

It was all history from there.
>>
>>153540452

New Ferri?!
>>
File: 5.jpg (175KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
175KB, 960x540px
>>153540461
>I-it's not like I l-like you or anything. BAKA!
>>
>>153540452
Wait, is this from the VN? Or just random fanart?
>>
File: Every ReZero thread.webm (3MB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
Every ReZero thread.webm
3MB, 960x404px
Why it doesn't surprise me anymore?
>>
>>153540612
We need to get the political stuff rolling again for this to really be true in order to justify Hitler. Maybe some Dark Lord posting.
>>
>>153540612
Yesterday's thread was nice. I want yesterday's thread.
>>
>>153540507
Anon, I don't even know what an ESL is. If it has to do with Emiliafagging, I am indifferent to Emilia.
If you're too retarded to get what I said after repeating it several times, you can go kill yourself and help the human genome.
>>
Where can I read, leaving off from summary anon?
>>
>>153540340
See what I mean?
>>153540669
>>
File: 6.jpg (121KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
121KB, 640x363px
>>153540592
VN
>>
>>153540669
ESL = English as Second Language
>>
File: dank lord subaru.png (130KB, 304x707px) Image search: [Google]
dank lord subaru.png
130KB, 304x707px
Did someone say Dank Lord? I have one for you.
>>
>>153540717
If you mean more chapters, just read the bonus stuff, because otherwise you'd have to skip straight into arc 6 since there's no other translations past anon at the moment.
>>
>>153540724
It just keeps getting more horrible by the second
>>
>>153540452

Ferri is so pure
>>
>>153540747
We need more Dark Lord Subaru, but some new ones.
>>153540729
Thanks, anon.
>>153540723
I doubt he does. Your bait is too obvious.
>>
>>153540717
Leaving off from sumarry anon? Well if you don't mind skipping an arc Remon is where you go for. But other than that summary anon is the most updated and latest in translations.
>>
>>153540747
SOON
>>
File: Muh ESL-kun boogeyman.png (7KB, 330x123px) Image search: [Google]
Muh ESL-kun boogeyman.png
7KB, 330x123px
>>153540337
>You quoted it your post. You agreed that you insult all Remfags, then said its only when someone insults you first.

I didn't agreed that I insult all Remfags, what the fuck are you smoking ? I said

>If you can't speak the language, and can't figure out what someone has said, why are you even trying to converse in it? This is incredibly simple English and it is beyond you.

Sure, If you can't understand the word "Only" in a simple phrase, you must be the ESL here, because that's pretty simple and you interpreted it as an agreement to "LOL I insult all Remfags"
This is just a way to hide your lack of arguments, stop with this.

And this proves how retard this ESL accusation is because >>153540507 called >>153535072 just because, in some way, he was defending Emilia relationship.

if you can't get that in your head, them sorry, you must work your interpretation level as well and have no right to call me ESL
>>
File: 51nsXvRFLhL.jpg (41KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
51nsXvRFLhL.jpg
41KB, 500x284px
>>153540564
Yeah. I'm going to have to apologize, though. I don't have any good Crusche's yet.
>>153540787
As I've said before, Rem is the only one who might actually work out of this whole mess.
>>
>>153540717
If you can read moon, wherever you want. If you can't, you're stuck with Summaryanon unless you jump to what Remon has done of arc 6. Nothing of arc 5 has been done.
>>
>>153540823
can you shut up already
>>
>>153540717
>>153540803
I'd also suggest not to discuss nor look for any discussions in this thread anytime soon, its going to turn to shit real quick.
>>
>jump to bottom of thread
>see ESL being thrown as an insult
>"oh, the emiliafag must be going on a defensive autism fit again"
>exactly whats happening
Like clockwork.
>>
>>153540823
I don't even care about Emilia x Subaru. I want Emilia x Satella.
>>
>>153540931
Do you really think you can get away just by saying that
>>
File: 2.jpg (141KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
141KB, 960x540px
>>153540791
>We need more Dark Lord Subaru, but some new ones.
What exactly do you want?
>>
>>153540861
Then make the other guy to stop saying nonsense about me, not me.

>>153540931
I know anon, I didn't mean that you wanted to defend Emilia, just that people interpreted that way.
>>
>>153540823
>Can't reply correctly
>Can't even realize what it is he typed
>Random screenshot of a post he replied to
>Tries to talk English after no doubt spending the last ten minutes digging through a dictionary
But lets have some fun here:

>Sure, If you can't understand the word "Only" in a simple phrase
>>153540029
>I only do when people starts with this ESL/Emiliafag nonsense(...)
The word 'Only' here only states the conditions underwhich you will insult ALL Remfags, as agreed upon by you by agreeing to this sentence
You 'ONLY' call ALL Remfags shitters full stop with no distinction when you are insulted first. That's all the ONLY means in your sentence. It is self-justifying as to why you would insult all Remfags.

>I didn't agreed that I insult all Remfags, what the fuck are you smoking ? I said
>If you can't speak the language, and can't figure out what someone has said, why are you even trying to converse in it? This is incredibly simple English and it is beyond you.
See, that's a thing I said. So now you're saying you said things I said, so I'm glad you agree with them. You also didn't even manage to link my post in your's, but quote from it anyway.
>>
>>153540876
This time he has enough autism to split into TWO people
>>
>>153540997
No, you can always check my other posts.
>>153535072
>>153535685
>>153536236
>>153536648
>>153536999
>>153537843
>>153538089
>>153538277
>>153538472
>>153538899
>>153539046

>>153541052
I've seen only two pieces of fan art and the Sauron ones. That's like 4-5. Make some new ones.
>>153541095
The reason he quoted that post was to prove that his posts aren't mine.
>>
>>153540846

>I don't have any good Crusche's yet.

That one is good. She shouldn't show Subaru anything more.
>>
>unrelated arguing
>arguing with no real arguments
>arguing about name calling
>on an identityless Mongolian vase painting picture board

I'll remind you all that Betty is the best girl, I suppose.
>>
>>153541145
I say 4chan /a/ needs IDs.
>>
>>153541095
Oh, also, how exactly does you 'saying'
Prove that you didn't agree that you insult all Remfags? I'm not sure quoting something I said and saying you said it makes any sense as a defense against that, because its not actually about that anyway.

>>153541067
>Then make the other guy to stop saying nonsense about me, not me.
I think you say plenty of nonsense about yourself if the previous post is any indication, I'm not sure you really need my help.
>>
>>153541188
Beako is best girl. Too bad Tappei doesn't want her in a relationship with Subaru.
>>
Can we all just agree to ignore the Emiliafag and get this over with? If he ever posts just hide it and discuss about the chapter. If he doesn't have anyone to autism fit over he'll leave eventually.
>>
>>153541227
Subaru doesn't deserve Beako.
>>
File: 1.jpg (168KB, 881x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
168KB, 881x500px
>>153541153
Oh, I'm sure there will be a lot more Crusche.
>>153541145
>I've seen only two pieces of fan art and the Sauron ones. That's like 4-5. Make some new ones.
I don't have any ideas for ones right now.
>>
>>153541227
Betty is in a relationship, she's just his little sister/daughter and its cute. It would be awful if she was a romantic option and I wouldn't wish Subaru on basically anybody.
>>
File: 1463071093892.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
1463071093892.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
>>153541279
Ok, now you've done it, anon.
>>
>>153541284
Who let the maids and the shut-in be part of the pageant? Actually, how is Betty even there? Is it taking place at the mansion?

>Killing Kittens over the VN, I know
>>
>>153541313
>she's just his little sister/daughter and its cute.
Why is /a/ filled with "no lewding the lolis" bullshit nowadays?
>>
>>153541252
Sorry, I'll be doing that now. I had enough of bashing my head against a brick wall that is esl-kun.
>>
>>153541355
You can lewd lolis. You just can't lewd daughters. Lewding Beako is the equivalent of lewding Yoshtuba here.
>>
>>153541394
All lolis are daughterus for you. This'll never end. Fuck you, anon.
>>
>>153541355
Many a anons talk about filling the night with Lewe's granny moans so you're safe.
>>
>>153541355
We're not, but not for daughterus. Betty, Petra, and Meili are daughterus, it would be weird for anyone, especially Subaru to try and fuck them. If you want lewdable lolis, you can enjoy Lewes (Loligranny), Emilia (Grannyloli) or Mimi (What the fuck are you doing)
>>
>>153541095
>"I-I will just say that he doesn't know how to type, that will show him"
>can't use his brain for one second to understand the point of the screenshot
>hurr durr ESL all the way again because there are no arguments.

>The word 'Only' here only states the conditions underwhich you will insult ALL Remfags, as agreed upon by you by agreeing to this sentence

No, are you retarded ? I already said plenty of times, that Only refers to the two things stated afterwards, IT'S IN THE FUCKING SAME PHRASE
>I only do when people starts with this ESL/Emiliafag nonsense or the other person starts sperguing like the spergfag who does this everytime

I'm done with you, you can't comprehend something stated on one fucking simple phrase instead of interpret it any way you like because somehows it was an agreement when it wasn't.

>>153541252
I discuss about anything here, It's funny how hard are you trying to fit this ESL narrative as If I only talk about Emilia, and this shows how retarded it really is.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>153541153
Got one for you.
>>
>>153541464
>No, are you retarded ? I already said plenty of times, that Only refers to the two things stated afterwards, IT'S IN THE FUCKING SAME PHRASE
That's not how only works anon, it simply isn't. You are proving his ESL claims really right right now, you should probably quit while you're behind.
>>
>>153541490

It doesn't show Subaru so it's okay. Maybe Ferri is watching?
>>
>>153541526
Nah he's jerking off.
>>
>>153541521
And you are proving what with a simple negation ? just stop with this bullshit.
>>
>>153541442
>>153541454
I say you guys start lewding your daughterus and you'll see how fine it is.
Honestly, Petra is my favorite right now.
>>
Will Tappei say some comforting words about the VN? Like that it's bullshit?
>>
Anyway, you guys can thank me for making this thread go faster than a snail.
>>
>>153541464
For reference, this is the entire 'phrase' you claim only applies to.

You will ONLY do (call all of them(Remfags) shitters full stop with no adjectives or anything) WHEN people starts with this ESL/Emiliafag nonsense OR the other person starts sperguing like the spergfag who does this everytime.

>I already said plenty of times, that Only refers to the two things stated afterwards
You have neither had plenty of posts to claim you have said this 'plenty' of times, nor have you actually ever said this. As for what you've said here, yes, that is what the word 'only' is referring to. The two statements shown above, that is how English works. It does not mean you don't insult all Remfags, it means you have a condition, two actually, under which you will insult all of them.

Now, lets assume by 'phrase' you mean sentence, which adds:
>I'm not a saint, I will not respect any shitter who can't keep a discussion and pretending that no one was like that is dishonest at the best.
Neither of these particularly add anything, just justifying why you feel its okay to insult all Remfags.

Now, lets take a step back and remember why I'm mocking you. Neither of your conditions specify the one insulting you actually has to be a Remfag, just that you will insult all Remfags if ANYONE calls you ESL/Emiliafag or is or talks like Spergfag (Which is me, who isn't a Remfag).

So this
Continues to be true. If I insult you, you will turn around and insult all Remfags, which doesn't actually include me because I am not one.
>>
File: Dark Lord.jpg (56KB, 558x705px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Lord.jpg
56KB, 558x705px
>>153540747
>>153540815

I can't wait bros
>>
>>153541619
>I'm done with you
>I'm done with you
>I'm done with you
>Keeps replying
ESL-kun, truly a paragon of keeping his word. Since he doesn't actually understand English and doesn't really know at all what he's typed this doesn't surprise me a bit.
>>
>>153541145
>No, you can always check my other posts
You're claiming you don't actually support SubaruXEmilia because it would lift the impression that you have a vested interest.
But you could have other reasons to play half-devil's advocate, maybe you don't want to defend Emilia but you want to provoke the Remfags.

Also it's a cheap way to excuse yourself from scrutiny as you apparently not having a personal motive won't lift the impression that your arguments are inconsistent or absurd.

Thirdly, many here believe that Emilia and Satella are going to be the same person so for those this defense is null
>>
>>153541866
fuck off already stop shitting the thread
>>
File: RoH1gRl[1].jpg (105KB, 956x538px) Image search: [Google]
RoH1gRl[1].jpg
105KB, 956x538px
>>153541938
>truly a paragon of keeping his word
like Subaru with Emilia?
>>
>>153542048
There's a reason he thinks its okay to be a lying shit.
>>
>>153541938
But It was not directed to you, If you are samefagging then that's prove how desperate you are.
>>
File: mk2.jpg (36KB, 549x474px) Image search: [Google]
mk2.jpg
36KB, 549x474px
>>153541967
>maybe you don't want to defend Emilia but you want to provoke the Remfags.
How long have you thought about this before posting? It took you long enough to come up with this theory of yours.
I have nothing against any of the fans of any character, unlike you, anon, I don't have designated ships and I don't cry over them.
>Also it's a cheap way to excuse yourself from scrutiny as you apparently not having a personal motive won't lift the impression that your arguments are inconsistent or absurd.
My arguments remained the same throughout the whole thing.
>Thirdly, many here believe that Emilia and Satella are going to be the same person so for those this defense is null
That's still a theory. For now they're different people.
Satella x Subaru is the most obvious because of how obvious that scenario could go, but it's also the most interesting for me.
I'm all for time fuckery and the reunion of Dark Lord Subaru with his old lover.
>>
>>153541742
Nah. He's going to say it's all canon.
>>
>>153542136
No, I'm replying to your response to his post, because you are either A) Just going to keep replying or B) Trying to start another argument and claim its okay because its somebody else now. But since you've now replied to MY post, again, the statement stands stronger than ever.
>>
>>153542169
>My arguments remained the same throughout the whole thing.
Except when you backpedaled on people calling you out for your first post being a strawman and said that people shouldn't take into account the thing you said, because obviously that's stupid of them to do.
>>
File: C4y8k7tVUAEtmtJ.jpg (307KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C4y8k7tVUAEtmtJ.jpg
307KB, 1448x2048px
>be afk for 2h
>come back
>200 new replies

guys can we not shit the thread with this repetitive shit again?
>>
>>153534662
>If Subaru manages to fall in love with an Emilia that stands on her own it will be a stronger love than the simulacrum they've had so far.
But the clumsy and cringy Emilia romance is what makes her relationship with Subaru be unique and stand out from other ships in the series. You already have Rem romance in case you want a dead serious and truthful romantic relationship. So any change to Emilia romance would only make it more boring and clichéd.
>>
>>153542201
That's blatant bait but I will laugh how shit it is

>B) Trying to start another argument and claim its okay because its somebody else now

>"I-I baited you with replying me! b-but you're the one shitposting the thread not me with retarded shit to blame you afterwards"

Now go kid.
>>
>>153542310
So you expect us to take seriously an intentionally shit romance?
>>
>>153542310
>a special snowflake guys!
no, it's just shit.
>>
>>153542300
Well, "perfect" was implied to be your waifu of choice, really. Because "perfect" is always better than everything else, that's in the definition.
So sure, if wanting people to understand my point means backpedaling, then go ahead, anon, keep on with it.
>>
>>153542326
>Replied again
>More proving me right
>That's blatant bait, let me just get baited by it. I'm the smart one here

I don't think I've ever claimed I'm not shitting up the thread. I'm currently the only one replying to you for the most part, if either of us leave this stops. You claimed you were done and that this would end but you've now replied to me three times since saying that. Also completely out of arguments and back to being scared and hiding.
>>
>>153542413
>>153542169
>So sure, if wanting people to understand my point means backpedaling
>My arguments remained the same throughout the whole thing.

>I changed my argument because it didn't work and I wanted to save face OR because I simply didn't present it correctly because I'm going to claim to have a special snowflake definition of a commonly used word
>I never changed my argument
Going to say 'changed' doesn't actually mean 'changed' now? You lost on the point that nobody ever claimed they wanted a perfect relationship for Subaru and Emilia and you changed your tune because that was untenable, but now you claim you never did. You can't have both.
>>
>>153542307
I already stopped, but to start another topic, does every demihuman have a transformation like Garfiel and Frederica ? I think they're the only ones with that so far, and since their demihuman blood comes from different fathers, and yet both of them have, maybe there are demihumans even more stronger than him, which is cool.
>>
>>153542355
Is there really any reason why we should take it seriously? I mean if it's intentional their relationship is made to be shit on then we should just keep it that way and keep doing the thing we've been doing that is shitting on it. If anything, it'll reinforce the theme of the series that is "love can't be forced and demanded."
>>
>>153542573
I was a bit curious about this as well. I think Freddie called it 'Ancestral Recall' or something, but is that a technique, a blessing? If both Freddie and Garf can do it now I'm more inclined to think its a technique, but I don't know of any others who do it.

It seems to have drawbacks in making you retarded, but Freddie doesn't seem to have them when she does it, so I don't know.
>>
File: perfect.png (10KB, 607x83px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
10KB, 607x83px
>>153542528
>Going to say 'changed' doesn't actually mean 'changed' now?
Sorry anon, try again, the definition is there.
>You lost on the point that nobody ever claimed they wanted a perfect relationship for Subaru and Emilia
Because perfection isn't possible but that wasn't my point, so I told them to try again, just like i told you just now.
>and you changed your tune because that was untenable, but now you claim you never did. You can't have both.
Yet I didn't change anything, it was always the same issue and argument from beginning to the end.
>>
>>153542688
This makes me think about the strenght of other demihumans, Old Man Rom was said to be a giant and a hero (? or something like that, I don't remember) of the demihuman war uprising (which is depicted on EX 2) but I think he pretty much jobbed to Elsa because he was old, and thus was not the same since then.

also, something like a Lewes clone was in his group, but I don't know how this is possible.
>>
File: Luvia2.png (379KB, 470x589px) Image search: [Google]
Luvia2.png
379KB, 470x589px
OHOHOHO FELT PLEASES OLD MAN FOR MONEY
>>
>>153533256
>>Subaru has no proper form inside of the dark realm, Petelgeuse and Regulus mock him for it, and thus he can't truly hear them since he doesn't have ears, mouth or anything. He's basically a floating something. He wakes up afterwards.

>If I had my fingers, I'd want to reach out to the girl’s voice.
>If I had my mouth, I'd want to call out her name.
>If I had my arms, I'd want to embrace her.
>If I had my legs, I'd want to runs towards her.
>If I had my body, I'd simply just not let go of her forever.

>He was not allowed any of those privileges in this place, and that was incredibly sad, irritating, painful and annoying. It only filled his chest with irritation.
>>
>>153543010
She wishes she could please old men for money, instead she's gotta steal stuff. Not enough quality old men to make a living.

>>153542872
Rom is a giant, not sure what all that gets him beyond being big and strong. Although keep in mind, Elsa is somewhere around Wilhelm tier, so even if Rom is closer to that she'd still win. And yeah, he's old, drunk, probably hasn't kept up with much.

The Lewes look-alike is strange, but what demihuman even is Lewes to begin with? I don't think anyone has really speculated. She's got what? Pointy ears? I suppose since she's a half she could just be a half-cat or something and all she got was the pointy ears, but if she was a half-elf someone would've called her on it.
>>
File: chemistry2.jpg (59KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
chemistry2.jpg
59KB, 1000x750px
>>153537843
>That never happened, anon. Feeling strongly about your characters and their pairings isn't signs of being a bad author.
This is not the point
>Unless the pairing does not work in-universe, in-character, etc.
THIS is. The chemistry between Subaru and Emilia just isn't good, it feels forced and the artificiality of it is glaring well beyond the obvious consideration that all of them are fictionals characters directed by a writer. And it's not just my impression, a considerable majority of the audience prefers the other pairing and the statistics are backing me up on this.

You say that the author considers Emilia and Subaru a good pair with a real romance. Just as good as the one with Rem. To be believable it means that the audience have to belie it at it doesn't.

So if Tappei wanted the audience to buy SubaruXEmilia he clearly failed in that intent. He clearly failed to write a better story than the one between Subaru and Rem, and it also means that the latter is a fluke.

"It's not supposed to suck, it's just that Tappei wrote it badly" is where this leads if I were to believe your claim about Tappei's feelings on the matter.
>>
>>153543174
I wish we had some translations on EX 2 for more details, but if no one did the EX 1 even after the felisfag asking so much, I doubt it will be translated anytime soon.
>>
>>153543355
Oh, now I understand what that image is
>>
>>153543494
Surely Yen Press will deliver
>>
>>153533931
>TWICE
c

>>153506213
>>>153506354
>>>153508387
>>
>>153543571
Can you explain it to me like I'm 5 anon?
>>
>>153543670
It literally is a shoehorn
>>
>>153543670
Its a shoehorn
>>
>>153543734
>>153543735
Oh okay. I didn't even know what that thing was.
>>
>>153543355
Are you alright, anon? Do you really want to be told the obvious that much?
>THIS is. The chemistry between Subaru and Emilia just isn't good, it feels forced and the artificiality of it is glaring well beyond the obvious consideration that all of them are fictionals characters
>it feels forced
Anon, the issue here aren't your feelings.
It is Subaru's choice who he lusts, gets attracted to and ultimately, gets attached to.
And that choice depends on the author.
>You say that the author considers Emilia and Subaru a good pair with a real romance. Just as good as the one with Rem. To be believable it means that the audience have to belie it at it doesn't.
The audience is completely irrelevant in all of this.
>"It's not supposed to suck, it's just that Tappei wrote it badly" is where this leads
When you miss the point, certainly.
For you, a book is written to pander.
>>
Alright.
>>153543174
>The Lewes look-alike is strange,
She's not just a look-alike. She literally is a Lewes. I believe she was the first experimental subject that Echidna tried to transfer her memories to.
>>
>>153543611
>Yen Press

They couldn't even pay a proper translator and not some random guy who happened to learn moon for chinese cartoons.

I don't even hate them, since they're the only ones doing Kakegurui, I just want them give a fuck.
>>
Hey Felicefag, are you here?
>>
>>153543847
Before getting the barrier set up? Or at least the demi-human part of it that was added later? That would make her several hundred years old right?

>>153543858
I know, I can't stop laughing. We're doomed.
>>
>>153538899
>Anon, it's ok if you don't understand simple words, I'll repeat them for you anyway.
>there's nothing you can say against it unless it's not in Subaru's character to do so, or in-universe denies him that choice.
Yeah, that's kind of what I meant with "evidence backing them up". Since they feel that Tappei himself is against this relationship, they feel justified about being against the choice. Like, even if it was Subaru's choice, the author didn't intend it to be something you should agree with.
I'm sorry, you probably don't care anymore
>>
Well, nice conversation and all, but Lemonwater just sent me another story featuring the twins.

Apparently it's only part one.
>>
>>153544795
Where do these keep coming from?
>>
>>153545359
He writes them himself.
>>
>>153545359
I think they get published in some magazine before eventually being compiled into Tanpenshuu volumes.
>>
>>153544795
Are you the guy who supplies lemon with the side/tanpenshuu stories? Are you getting them from somewhere online or hooking him up with a secret stash of yours? I'm interested in procuring the sidestory volumes in nip but I might be incompetent because I can't find them.
>>
>>153545720
Nah. I just get them into digital format to make things easier for him.
>>
File: Felix 348.jpg (114KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Felix 348.jpg
114KB, 847x1200px
Out of every character, Ferri is the purest and the one deserving most happiness.
>>
>>153545979
Is the stash of sidestories his personal stash of sidestories then
>>
File: Ferri spooks Subaru.jpg (75KB, 1136x633px) Image search: [Google]
Ferri spooks Subaru.jpg
75KB, 1136x633px
PURE
U
R
E
>>
>>153546213
Some other guy gets most of them to him. I know where to find some of these, but not all of them.
>>
>>153543817
You have to make up your mind, does Tappei want us to believe in the SxE romance or not? If so, he failed in that because Rem beats Emilia something like 86 to 14 in character appreciation.

People write books with the aim of readers appreciating them, what would be the purpose otherwise?
>>
Chapter 113 was exciting, unseen hand, what??
>>
>>153546918

Wasn't it foreshadowed that Subaru could do that? When Garfiel attacked the villagers leaving sanctuary as a tiger.
>>
>>153546983
Yeah, you're correct, but them actually stating it was fun.
>>
>>153546749
>People write books with the aim of readers appreciating them, what would be the purpose otherwise?

Not that guy, but that don't mean he have to pander, writing for the sake of telling a good story and writing for the sake of your fans is different, the latter being the very definition of fanservice, which is why it sucks.
>>
>>153546983
I don't remember that very well, how did he used against tiger Garfiel ?
>>
>>153547359

It was only a line or two. He went to punch him or something and surprisingly knocked him into the air, is what I think it was.
>>
>>153547359
He grew so rageful that a force somehow pushed Tiger Garf against a tree with full force. We didn't have a clear idea of what happened though, just that something made Garf get pushed.
>>
>>153547359
Some invisible force flung Tiger Garf away.

Anyhow, just checked out the first two pages. Ram just suggested they hold a celebration. Not sure what for, but Subaru thinks it's to give Rem a break and he's getting pretty hyped up for it.
>>
>>153546749
>You have to make up your mind, does Tappei want us to believe in the SxE romance or not? If so, he failed in that because Rem beats Emilia something like 86 to 14 in character appreciation.
Do you even write this garbage with a straight face? This is irrelevant to my point. Who is popular is irrelevant to who Subaru will choose as a character, unless Tappei is pandering.
Your claim that "Their romance is bad because people don't like it." is also quite irrelevant to the fact that in-universe and for Subaru as a character, Emilia is a choice that he can take, besides it being an appeal to popularity.
>People write books with the aim of readers appreciating them, what would be the purpose otherwise?
The main reason for why you write a book is to tell a story.
>>
>>153547411
>>153547427
>>153547465

Now for some reason I want edits of Subaru as megaman
>>
>>153547770
For some reason I want a Megaman style fan game, with all of the Bishops as the robot masters. Slothman is needed to beat Greedman. Al can play the role of Protoman.
>>
>>153548227
Konosuba got one and it's amazing.
>>
>>153547283
>>153547528
A story is believable only if the audience believes it. It kinda comes with the definition
>>
>>153548470
By this standard Naruto is pretty believable, or any other crappy story with enough set of fans.
>>
>>153548470
Twilight was a great movie.

"I like watching you sleep."
*creams panties with a straight face*
>>
>>153548593
>>153548692
>totally not the same person
>>
>>153548470
>>153548593
>>153548692
>>153548786
>>
File: kys.png (7KB, 371x119px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
7KB, 371x119px
>>153548852
>>
File: 1484081595092.jpg (89KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
1484081595092.jpg
89KB, 800x594px
>>153537041
>30. Subaru becomes totally worthless when there is no way to save Rem.
By the way, I still don't understand what "worthless" exactly means in this context. Does it mean Subaru would become mentally disabled and could no longer function like a sane people does? Or does it mean Subaru would lose his fucking mind, start blaming everyone else for Rem's death, join the Dark Side, and become the Dark Lord to fuck the world up?
>>
>>153549033
Most likely he'll go mad. He doesn't like anyone being permanently dead.
>>
>>153548227
Who's going to be Bass?
>>
>>153549033
I'd say he becomes depressed and suicidal any time Rem is lost, losing all motive to continue the timeline.
>>
>>153549033
Why this Subaru looks like Archer from F/SN ?
He is not a seigi of mikata, his role is to become a Dark Lord.
>>
>>153549033
>>153549154
He did say that his life no longer matters if he loses Ram or Otto when he asked Garfiel if they're dead.
>>
>>153549104
Fuck if I know. I'd probably also want to fit in Julius as a rival character instead of Al. Then Al can be Bass. Or who knows?
>>
>>153549208
>>153549084
Wait so after all is Rem really that important to Subaru? Because it seems like he is just as attached to everyone as he is to Rem and even very willing to commit suicide for them.
>>
>>153549526
I'd like to think he would, but he didn't really have an opportunity to do that
>>
>>153549526
>29. (SPOILERS) So far in the entire setting, Subaru only chooses suicide when its 'To Save Rem'. Unless it's an IF route, there is no chance he will ever pick suicide for personal gain/happiness.

It might change tho
>>
>>153549033
Well, I interpret it this way. When Subaru was at his lowest and was about to give up on everything, Rem was there for him and gave him reasons to keep going. Now, if he can't even save her, why would he think that he could bring up the strength to save anyone?
>>
>>153549583
>>153549591
>there is no chance he will ever pick suicide for personal gain/happiness.
People only read the first part and forgot to also notice that he's talking about the story until now.
He will try to save everyone, that's what was said in the same WN you anons are reading and its implied here, in the Q&A.
>>
>>153549686
What are talking about? The question was why Subaru would become worthless if he can't save her.

He would probably suicide for others but nowhere is stated that he will become worthless if he can't save them. It's just Rem's case.
>>
>>153549805
Chapter 111
>A frigid line of sweat drips down Subaru's forehead.
>His worst-case conception is that the scene ended with Garfiel's claws shredding Otto apart. He would like to laugh it off as a needless fear, but seeing Garfiel's state, he cannot.
>With how incredibly wounded Garfiel is, it's clear that he was forced into a difficult fight. But still, to demand that Otto under-preform would likely be overwhelmingly selfish.
>But, even said, supposing that Otto is dead, it's just pointless.
>Not Otto's death. It's Subaru's life that stops having any point.
I think someone mentioned "confirmation bias" before.
>>
>>153550004
You know he can't kill himself for that right? If he does, he loses, Clown owns his ass from that moment on. Obviously his current goal is to save everyone, which includes Garf and such, but that's a different thing from what is being brought up in the QAs.
>>
>>153550204
>But, even said, supposing that Otto is dead, it's just pointless.
>Not Otto's death. It's Subaru's life that stops having any point.
Anon, do you read?
If Otto dies, his life becomes worthless.
I don't think we can go further with this, unless you're saying the WN is lying.
>>
>>153549526
It depends on what the original Q&A says in full. Subaru is willing to die to save anyone. There's nothing special about that in regards to Rem.

If someone died and there was absolutely no way to save them, even through suicide, that's probably where the difference would come up. He wouldn't necessarily "get over" the death of anyone else, but Rem dying would probably darken his worldview considerably.
>>
>>153550263
If Otto died, he'd already have lost his bet, wouldn't he?
>>
>>153550384
No.
>>
>>153550384
No. I don't think Otto was part of the bet?
>>
>>153550384
No, the bet only states that he must befriend Garfiel and that Emilia must win the trial.
>>
>>153550263
>Otto dies, Subaru immediately spergs out and kills himself like he does for Rem because according to you this is the same and he'd do it for anyone
>Fails his challenge because he didn't get Emilia to pass the trial or Garf to leave because he was too busy killing himself over Otto
>Clown owns him next loop
Oh wait, he didn't do any of that. So the question is, can you read? He is working towards the perfect end, and later Clown enforces this. He might reset in order to achieve this and logically he should, but to my knowledge he isn't put into a situation where he has to.
>>
>>153550315
>It depends on what the original Q&A says in full.
Its been posted a million times. A Subaru that can't save Rem becomes totally worthless. That's it.
>>
>>153550496
Wait, what's the argument? Are you saying we shouldn't necessarily trust his thoughts even if he thinks if Otto dies his life might as well be over?
>>
>>153550567
The author would have said that Subaru becomes worthless if he can't save everyone, but he didn't. So there must be a difference with Rem, right?
>>
>>153550496
His life becomes devoid of meaning if he loses Otto, that was the point and that is a fact.
The bet is completely unrelated to this.
It's the same for Rem, or do you not understand what "permanent death" means in Re:Zero?
>>
>>153550712
Anon if you read arc 6 it explicitly says if Otto were to die Subaru cannot die.
>>
>>153550567
Yeah, but I think that's a summary.

Still, there's a difference between Subaru feeling his life is pointless and him being worthless. I'd have to see the original wording clearly to tell exactly what was meant. If you asked for my interpretation, Rem becoming completely unrecoverable would make it harder for Subaru to believe that not giving up was worth it.
>>
>>153550712
>[Subaru: Otto nearly killed us back then.]
>“Otto died too much”. Amazingly enough, Subaru was in complete agreement with this, but he wished that he wouldn’t simply die. If Otto were to die, Subaru could no longer let himself die—not to exaggerate it as a friendship that would continue through death or anything like that, though.

Can you shut the fuck up now?
>>
File: 1479581901528.jpg (113KB, 456x609px) Image search: [Google]
1479581901528.jpg
113KB, 456x609px
>>153550881
Be careful anon

That's just simply "confirmation bias"
>>
>>153550881
No because he said that before the talk with Garf.
>>
>>153550956
Esl-kun, this was during his talk with Petra. Gaaf and Otto aren't even in arc 6 because they're recovering from war injuries.

"Confirmation bias" eh?
>>
>>153550653
Simple, that he kills himself almost exclusively for Rem. All his work so far is meaningless if he can't save everyone, but that's not the same as going out and actively stabbing himself with a stool because his potato got gutted. You're missing the mark on the QA and what people are usually talking about when referring to it.

That's what the QA is about, the willpower needed to self-terminate. He's done it three times for Rem, and attempted it a couple more. The current singular exception to this would be Satella where he exhausted every other option first before handkerchiefing himself. Note: Emilia was presumed dead, everyone in Sanctuary bar Garfiel was dead and even when Garfiel was dead, he didn't try and suicide, he started yelling at the Witch. He tried goading her into killing him, he tried destroying her, it is only until he realized that it was game over did he take his own life.

This is similar to other times, even when his life is 'over' like when Emilia dies or whatnot, he doesn't actively seek his own end or end himself. He'll sit around in a pity party, he'll ask Betty to do it, he'll ask Pete to do it, but he doesn't have the drive to kill himself.

Now, this is a narrative cheat. Logically there's no reason why he wouldn't do it, he's just not put into a circumstance where he has to really. Same with the various things he wants to show only to Rem, Betty and Emilia. Logically there's no reason for those things to be exclusive purely to those characters, but Subaru is very rarely ever put into situations where he has to cross the streams so to speak, so he can keep his prideful organization intact.
>>
>>153550881
I wonder what other bullshit will he come up next to cover his ass
>>
File: 1464720268847.jpg (88KB, 617x576px) Image search: [Google]
1464720268847.jpg
88KB, 617x576px
>>153550956
Holy fuck. You're not stubborn. You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>153550956
That's from Arc 6.

As the self-proclaimed judge of all these things, I'll use my confirmed bias to sort through this. When taking the second trial, the thing Subaru said that bothered him most was the idea that he wouldn't be saving his original Rem. This was the idea that made it hard for him to continue on.

I think the idea is that if Subaru can't save Rem, he'd lose the motivation she gave him. He wouldn't keep going forward. Not for a long time at least. If she dies, "Rem's Hero" will likely die with her.
>>
>>153550881
Wait, what's the context? I seriously can't tell from this alone if this is good for Otto or not.
>>
>>153551042
>>153551069
My bad, I thought it was the talk before Garf, which he had with Otto.
But that line does not disprove his Arc 4 mentality.

In which Q&A is this line present, by the way?
>Subaru becomes totally worthless when there is no way to save Rem.
If it's pre-arc 4, the point still stands.
>>
So someone catch me up

Last time I read Subaru was viewing alternate realities where he died
>>
>>153551116
Its chapter 4 of arc 6
>>
>>153551060
Ok, that makes sense I guess.
>>
>>153551143
Don't expect anything from this thread. The Emiliafag is shitting it up again. Ask that question again tomorrow.
>>
>>153551133
I also want to see a link towards the actual Q&A that has that line. I can't find it.
>>
>>153551143
Go read up on it instead of asking for spoilers. Also you have like 40+ chapters to read based on your description.
>>
>>153550315
>>153551261
http://pastebin.com/kuRxkWbw
>>
>>153551261
It was during an anime or book signing interview.

http://pastebin.com/xw5a9eUD
>>
>>153551352
>>153551349
So there's a video?
>>
>>153551413
You'll have to sift through the archive for that one anon.
>>
>>153551167
As another good example of this. We don't get to see the choice Subaru would make if arc 5 went south(er) than it did. There was a lot of shit happening and you could very easily run into another Rem situation but... all his friends pull through mostly with injuries that are possibly recoverable, similar to Rem's. He doesn't suicide himself for the nobodies that die and we don't know what he would do if one of his friends died because narratively the choice isn't presented to him, and not just because of his awesome planning. Anastasia basically dies but is saved by a magic thing Subaru would have no way of knowing she had, and Julius gets his name eaten, various other people get massively injured, but no fatalities, so he doesn't need to question suicide or not and he can keep going with his 'Hero that totally saved everyone he cared about' thing.
>>
>>153551451
You could at least tell me at least how many archives ago this happened. Or an overall date.
>>
>>153551143
Don't mind shitposters like >>153551189

Anyway, there is too much to tell, but TL;DR, he got a talk with Satella, got a breakdown in front of the witches and promised to save her afterwards, after that Echidna revoked his qualifications and then he was lost on what to do until Otto punched him because he was hiding/keeping things to himself despite being a friend.
So he makes a bet with the Clown where he would make Emilia to win the trials and befriend Garfiel, and if he fails this loop the Clown wins, forcing him to do what the Clown wants meaning he will sacrifice who isn't "needed" for him to procceed.

After that, everything until now is just Subaru struggling doing this, if you want more details I can go further.
>>
>>153550881
My take reading this

「魔獣のときも、魔女教のときも、土蜘蛛とか女神像とか、エリオール大森林のときもお墓掃除のときも大変で、それなのにプリステラでも魔女教とぶつかって、オットーさんたちまで死んじゃ……いかけたのに」

「危うく、またオットーが殺されてしまうところだった」

オットー死に過ぎ。
 印象的には全くの同感ではあるのだが、あまり簡単に死なないでほしい。オットーに死なれると、ナツキ・スバルも死なないわけにはいかなくなる。
 死でも分かつことのできない友情、などと嘯くつもりはないが。

"That time with the witchbeasts, and with the cult, and the earth spiders and goddess statues, and in Elior Forest and when you were cleaning tomb were all so tough, and even still you run into the Witch Cult in Pristeria, and Otto-san's group di... almost died."

"Close one, Otto nearly got killed again."

Otto dies too much.
While Subaru could entirely agree with that sentiment, he'd rather that Otto not die too easily. If Otto dies on him, Natsuki Subaru has to die.
Friendship which cannot be parted even by death!--and so on is not what he's trying to bluster here, though.

/
I can't tell if Subaru's line is him joking about Petra almost 'killing' Otto or if he's being serious about the fact Otto almost died (it's probably both).
>>
File: 1468614943448.jpg (35KB, 292x365px) Image search: [Google]
1468614943448.jpg
35KB, 292x365px
Holy fuck what happened to this thread? I post some stuff about Subaru absorbing souls of the damned leave then come back after treating myself to a nice hairtcut and then thread turns to shit.
>>
>>153551607
>>153551599
>>
>>153551607
Don't ask this, it will turn into angry accusations and the thread will turn to shit even more.

Just move on.
>>
>>153551607

Waifuwars naturally.
>>
>>153551637
Oh its the Emiliafag again. Got it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (6KB, 390x244px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
6KB, 390x244px
>>153551413
>>153551591
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146461713/#146463350

Found it by searching stuff like
It's in the first page of results anyway
>>
>>153551605
What even is all this shit they're doing? Downtime stuff? Pristeria is the Archbishop stuff, but is the rest before they go there?
>>
>>153551763
It's start of arc 6 and they just got back to Roswaal mansion after arc 5, they're seeing everybody again after being gone for like a month and assembling their WAR TEAM to go conquer the tower.
>>
>>153551742
So the Q&A is a meme?
>>
>>153551855
The post itself is in a sarcastic tone, a parody of who tries to downplay Rem's relevance, but the material is all legit
>>
>>153551742
Thank you for this though:
>Me swordsman
>Do you like flowers?
>Men strong, women weak
>But flowers, do you like them?
>Me won, me man, me strung, me knight, you woman, you weak, me protect.
>Do you love me?
>No talk, flowers not bad, eat mouth, give pussy
>>153551934
The video I need is private. No one has a webm for me?
>>
>>153551155
I was confused because the "Subaru could no longer die" implies that Subaru would not RbD for Otto, but the "not to exaggerate it as a friendship that would continue through death" makes it sound like he would actually save him. >>153551605 makes much more sense.

Does that mean it actually supports >>153550712 and contradicts what >>153550881 is arguing for? I'm not sure
>>
>>153552039
Maybe it was a little tongue in cheek like "you know, I can't keep dying for you all the time!"
>>
>>153551934
Wait, why is everything in Korean?
>>153552111
>While Subaru could entirely agree with that sentiment, he'd rather that Otto not die too easily. If Otto dies on him, Natsuki Subaru has to die.
>Natsuki Subaru has to die

This is another reason for why I want to check that the Q&A's are properly translated, because nuance is important. I have a native Japanese that can do it for me.
>>
File: 1364355724712.jpg (7KB, 251x211px) Image search: [Google]
1364355724712.jpg
7KB, 251x211px
>>153551605
Nah you're just an Emiliafag ESL, Anon, you can't possibly read this stuff.
>>
>>153550204
>You know he can't kill himself for that right? If he does, he loses, Clown owns his ass from that moment on.
If he gets Gaar out of the Snactuary and has EMT clear the trial, but doesn't clear up all the Elsa/the Rabbit/Meili, he's free to die and try again.
That said, this is the final loop of the Arc.
>>
Update on this thing. It's probably a birthday story or something. Ram hasn't told anyone what she wants to celebrate yet, so Subaru has been asking around for what holidays are celebrated in Lugnica.
>>
>>153552248
Well, seeing how Satella gave him a checkpoint after he beat the whale, it would probably move after he frees sanctuary.
>>
>>153552582
That would be the concern yes, but if he doesn't beat Elsa/Rabbits then it shouldn't update I don't think.
>>
>>153552561
Oh, and just noticed there's apparently a second Garf and Ram story while looking through stores that pick this shit up. Maybe the Chinese will put that up in their thread, like they did with the first one.
>>
File: subaru party.png (479KB, 393x440px) Image search: [Google]
subaru party.png
479KB, 393x440px
Does anyone have the full picture?
>>
File: Vitu2us.jpg (356KB, 1940x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Vitu2us.jpg
356KB, 1940x1247px
>>153553518
>>
>>153553518
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/File:Re_Zero_Tanpenshuu_Volume_1_4.jpg

Image file is too large to upload here.
>>
>>153551113
>the thing Subaru said that bothered him most was the idea that he wouldn't be saving his original Rem
But isn't the original Rem supposed to be the one in the first loop of arc 2 if the parallel universe theory is true? Makes me wonder if Subaru and Rem really are worthy of each other because if it weren't for Subaru's RbD and the fact that he died a dozen times to cheat his way through problems, Subaru and Rem might have not ended up loving one another. Also I wonder what Rem's reactions would be once she learns that their love is simply a product of Subaru's multiple "trials and errors" and that the real Subaru might have been much worse than the one she knows and loves.
>>
File: 1486945463528.jpg (47KB, 376x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486945463528.jpg
47KB, 376x332px
Rem is still sleeping in Arc 6, kill me.
>>
>>153554048
but she liked him in the first loop, she did find his face cute and his clumsy yet dedicated attitude endearing

there he died because of the dog's bite
>>
>>153554048
>love is simply a product of Subaru's multiple trials
His intentions never were to make Rem fall in love with him, just to trust him because of his witch odor.
>>
>>153554048
The one he would be referring to now would be the one that gave the From Zero speech, who was the first to get potatoed.
>>
>>153554048
Well, he's clearly referring to the Rem that's in love with him, and the one he fell in love with. And yes, without RBD Subaru would be dead. He wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything without it.

However, Subaru didn't trial and error his way into making her fall in love with him. It wasn't his schemes which got her approval, but rather the shit he hadn't planned. The Subaru that Rem knows is the real Subaru, even if there are things about him she can't possibly know about.
>>
>>153554048
Original loop Rem did like Subaru and the only reason Subaru looped was dying from the curse in his sleep
>>
>>153554444
>It wasn't his schemes which got her approval, but rather the shit he hadn't planned.
Adding to this, as she said, he saved her in ways he didn't realize. And Subaru himself admits Rem loves him way more than she has any right to, and he doesn't really know fully what he did since he's never asked much about her past. Its why he's trying so hard to become some he feels is worthy of that love. So RbD really didn't help him there. In fact, other than the whole 'He'd be perma dead without it think' the witch stink made things worse, since they were basically fine with him in the first arc 2 loop.
>>
So, did anybody like Emilia more, at least so far into Arc 4? Like Arc 6 Subaru says, she's a baby.
>>
File: 1487097731033.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487097731033.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>153554226
Welcome to purgatory, fellow Remfag.
>>
>>153554596
I liked actual child Emilia, she was a world ruining scamp.
>>
>>153554596
To be fair, Emilia might be a kid but she feels genuine now.
I do like her and I think she could use a dose of Vitamin Rem.
>>
>>153554718
I wonder how she'd deal with a strong, thick dose of Vitamin D
>>
>>153554439
>who was the first to get potatoed.
Oh shit I just realized that Rem actually got potatoed by Ley twice after the White Whale fight.
>>
>>153554856
>Twice

What? As in, in different loops?
>>
>>153554856
I...
Oh dear god, I just realized that fact as well. If Toyota comments about it, even if Rem gets fully healed, he'll get a blank stare from the Blueberry.
Fucking fuck, I lost even the hope that I didn't know I still had.
>>
>>153554940
Yes. The first time was in the loop where Subaru got possessed by Petelgeuse and second time was in the last loop of that arc.
>>
>>153554940
YES.
Potato No. 1: White whaled Rem. This is the one that From Zero'd Subaru. Probably died soon after getting potatoed.
Potato No. 2: Current Rem.
>>
File: ley.jpg (96KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
ley.jpg
96KB, 500x704px
>>153554856
Ley's design looks dumb as well, like a anorexic Samoa.
>>
File: Ley.png (559KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ley.png
559KB, 1000x1000px
>>153555002
Which is weird considering he's gluttony. He's skinny as shit.
>>
>>153555000
No, wait, I think I need to watch from episode 18 again. From Zero Rem is current Rem. She did get erased twice but the first one wasn't the From Zero Rem.
>>
>>153555000
I'm pretty sure that in the anime Rem was erased by the whale in the loop before the one in which she gave the From Zero speech

Was it different in the novel?
>>
>>153555085
No, I think you're right, I was quick to despair.
>>
>>153555085
No you're mistaken. The Rem who gave the from Zero speech didn't get killed by the whale, they won in 1 try.

Plus she can't be "coma'ed" by the whale, since the whale erases the person's body.
>>
>>153555046
>>153555085
Zero to hero rem is the one glutton eats.
>>
>>153555046
No, she would be. She gets potatoed after they leave the whale fight. The one that got eaten by the whale would be different, but the provided the parallel thing is correct the potato he has is not the one that actually gave him From Zero. And since he's died a bunch since then he's got a potato he has technically never interacted with before.

Of course I don't think the parallel worlds approach makes a lot of sense, so its better probably not to think about it.
>>
>>153555046
Rem is erased by whale -> Subaru kills Emilia, reset. -> From Zero happens -> Whale is killed -> Rem is eaten by Gluttony offscreen, Subaru is possessed by Betelgeuse and executed by Julius -> Reset -> Rem is eaten by Gluttony offsceen, Subaru kills Betelgeuse
>>
>>153555116
Rem gets wrekt in episode 15 by Pete and his goons, Subaru gets Pucked. Then Subaru goes REEEEE, threatens to spoon Crusch, hires Otto, Rem gets whaled and Subaru gets Pucked again.
Then Rem From Zeroes him.
>>
>>153555157
but in that parallel world she still gave him the from zero speech technically as it led to the same checkpoint
>>
>>153555040
How is that weird. Skinny as shit works to convey starvation and hunger.
>>
>>153555161
By the time Subaru gets the postwhale save point, Rem is already imminently getting potatoed because at that point she's already offscreen. Even if she gets potatoed twice, it's still the same Rem that From Zeroed Toyota.
>>
>>153555197
Not how parallel worlds work. The theory being that he is jumping to a new world instead of strictly reversing time. All actions are presumably the same, but the people there are basically doppelgangers. It has no practical impact except to be kind of morbid to think about, unless there are minor differences between parallel worlds, which would be really hard to prove or notice.
>>
>>153555282
Then the Emilia he fell in love with in the first episode is also gone forever.
The point is, if Subaru had never gotten possessed by Pete and Rem had gotten potatoed only once, and everything else still happened, the Rem we get when she wakes up would be the same Rem personalitywise. If first potato wakes up memoryless, second potato would also be memoryless.
>>
File: Fine.jpg (26KB, 249x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fine.jpg
26KB, 249x360px
I honestly hope it's indeed a time rewind and not parallel universes.
>>
>>153555346
Yes, that's the implication. His path is full of corpses he has left behind, which is why he'd rather not think about it. Its mostly something Echidna says to try and break him harder, and she can't prove it works that way. So yes, for practical purposes, there's no difference between this Rem and the Rem he wants to save, but there's the nagging feeling at the back of his mind that she could be different and the Rem he wants to save is trapped forever as a potato in some other world he has no way of getting back to.
>>
>>153555157
>And since he's died a bunch since then he's got a potato he has technically never interacted with before.
This saddens me. It makes Subaru and Rem's headbutt scene become literally their last meeting until perhaps 3 arcs later.
>>
>>153555391
To be fair the difference is moot. Even if it was parallel worlds, everyone post checkpoint remembers the same shit that they should from the checkpoint on. When Subaru got killed in his sleep at the first mansion loop, even if it's a parallel world, parallel Emilia still has the memory of Subaru getting almost killed by Elsa and Beako healing him.
>>
>>153555391
My biggest point against the parallel universes is that since this is Satella's power, would she, as the Witch of Envy, tolerate passing off her husbando to anyone? Even copies of herself. Using the ability has no benefit to the Satella who does it, so I feel like due to her nature it shouldn't work that way and is an actual reset.
>>
>>153555476
If the WoE/Satella is going along for the ride with Subaru, she could hitchhike with him across parallel universes.
I feel that it indeed is the case that the WoE/Satella is somehow inside or attached to Subaru.
>>
>>153554856
She also got whaled once, which is a lot like being potatoed.
>>
>>153555415
I still get what you mean and it is rather sad.
Yet he should just do his utmost best for the ones he can instead of be paralyzed by the pain of leaving his potato behind.
I mean, from all the deaths in Arc 4, 5 and 6 so far that's a lot of potatoes he'll never save.
>>
>>153555544
She seems to not, or at least that's Subaru's read based on her not starting crazy when he break his contract. Although that could be a factor of the contract in general and she is indeed going along with him, but his current guess is that she doesn't tag along. It would help more to figure out if she had more coherent conversations.
>>
>>153555599
>arc4
Rem never died, as far as we knew, with all the Elsa attacks.
>>
It would be nice if Tappei uses this possibility of parallel worlds further, like using some of Uchikoshi ideas (the author of the infinity VN series).
>>
>>153555599
And that's why he more or less rejected the idea, its still hard to shake the thought unless he confronts Satella about the nature of her power though. And its not even just Rem, its everyone, which is why the 2nd Trial was destroying his asshole.
>>
>>153555444
>headbutt scene
Headbutt is anime only, if I recall. Original version is interrupted near makeout scene.
>>
>>153555691
I mean, he has the IF stories, which are branches that are non-canon and can't be integrated back into the MU.

>>153555647
She became a hot potato in one loop. And it is almost assured that if Elsa finds her body she'll mutilate it. And since she's opening every door in the mansion...
>>
>>153555391
I'm expecting it to be precognition; as in, everything before the "successful" loop is hypothetical. Maybe he's reading from the same thing Echidna's book reads from?
>>
>>153556036
>Maybe he's reading from the same thing Echidna's book reads from?
That would be interesting I guess, Satella should have the Authority of Greed, or at least had it at one point.
>>
>>153556036
How do you explain assrabbits dropping him mind raped in the subsequent loop?
>>
>>153556109
Ever needed brain bleach from shit you saw on the Internet? I know most of us have gotten jaded, but there's usually something from the early days.
>>
>>153555774
Those are separate scenes, both of them are still in the WN (i think the actual headbutt might have been anime only)
>>
>>153555647

Didn't she? In the one where Subaru tries to go to her room but goes to the forbidden library instead and cuts his tongue off.
>>
File: adulterous.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adulterous.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out
>>
File: rem.webm (212KB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
rem.webm
212KB, 676x510px
>>
>>153556374
The only one you could for certain say she died in would be the fire + rabbits. Any other time would be technically ambiguous, but its almost certain Elsa would've killed her as well, so really its just a matter of Tappei not parading her disemboweled corpse around. That's Petra's new job.
>>
>>153556295
All scenes are from the WN. It goes from Rem's finger on his lips -> headbutt -> attempted kiss (not in anime)
>>
>>153556410
Rem will chew nee-sama out first for being too close to her Subaru, though.
>>
>>153556622

Would Rem really chew nee-sama out?
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>153556622
>Ram
>interested in Barusu
>ever
>>
Progress on these pages.

Ram has requested a special favor of Roswaal, perhaps for the first time ever. Seems like it might have something to do with Rem and Ram's old village.
>>
>>153556774
She does have certain tsundere characteristics, but she's actually aiming those at coma Rem too. Sure, she acts embarrassed when Emilia tells Subaru how worried Ram was about him, but I think she's also annoyed when people tell Subaru that Ram was panicking over Rem when she went missing.

She even makes up lame excuses about why she went to the tower. "Oh, it's not like I think of her as my precious sister or anything, but someone's got to watch over her so you don't get distracted."
>>
>>153557042
She's weird, like how she helped Otto & Sub in Arc 4. None of those conditions, she gave Otto, helped Roswaal in anyway—they were all beneficial for Sub and Otto. I believe her reason was because Subaru had great timing and always came out with a best possible path. It will be interesting when they find out who Roswaal really is and whether that information is shared with Ram, if she doesn't already know.
>>
>>153556724
I think she'd be pouting or something. Also what if Rem even pulls a prank on her sister, such as being passive-aggressive and commenting about how Ram and Subaru look like a couple? I mean she has got to be somehow jealous over Subaru after she wakes up and sees him being surrounded by so many girls in arc 6.
>>
>>153557202
I think it's because she wants to use the opportunity to make Roswaal's gospel be wrong, and thus make him give up on this whole thing on following it blindly. So helping Subaru makes it easier for that to happen.
>>
>>153557042
Well the point that Ram is not romantically interested in Barusu still stands.

She acts though while deep down being caring but this is still limited on being on friendly terms
>>
>>153557296
That makes sense.
>>153557276
Well, that is if she wakes up with her original dreams in tack... unless they do something inconceivable like grant her a new title & memory (brand new start). Knowing the author is an emilia fag doesn't hurt the chances of that happening.

But anyway, her love for Sub would be unwavering. I think that's a safe bet, regardless how many women are around him. She just wants to be the person always on his side, regardless of stature. The interesting role is Betty.
>>
>>153557276
>Ram and Subaru look like a couple
They don't. They really fucking don't.
>>153557370
>Well the point that Ram is not romantically interested in Barusu still stands.
Of course it still stands, I was just elaborating on the point. Ram showing real concern, and being embarrassed about showing real concern, isn't limited to Barusu. Since she shows the same tsundere attitude towards her sister, I'm pretty sure it's got nothing to do with wanting to fuck him.

It's probably more indicative of him being almost family after all this time.
>>
>>153556800
Correction. Seems she asked Roswaal to fly her over to her old village. Not sure why.
>>
Just watched this anime in one day. And I have to say that its been my favorite of all the animes that I've watched.

Had some comfy humor, romance, action, mind Fuck moments, and fantasy.

I'll move onto the LN some time. But does anyone have some recommendations for other animes similar to this?

I watched it because I was looking for comfy anime similar to konosuba. Re:zero though like I said earlier in my post was everything I like in anime.

Also inb4 myanimelist and shit. I'd like some /a/ recommendations if you could lend me some.
>>
File: haidere.png (849KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
haidere.png
849KB, 1280x768px
>>153557665
Despite all her sass and cynism she was considerate towards subaru in unexpected ways enven when he just was a random guest or new worker.

She's a good person more than she's willing to admit. It's not the first character that does this that I dissected, but in this case I don't really get why she does hide her good side
>>
>>153557408
>Knowing the author is an emilia fag
Nope, the author is a troll.
>>
>>153557665
>They don't. They really fucking don't.
Well wouldn't it be the point of Rem's prank? She might be upset that they are closer than usual so she'd tease them to let out some of her irritation. Also it's to reassure Subaru that she's finally back. I'm not sure whether Rem will dare pull a prank on Ram though. I really hope Rem will because I want to see how Ram will react to her sister's devious pranks.
>>
>>153558038
I'm in the same boat. I think after I watched Re:Zero I ended up watching No Game No Life. If you haven't maybe you should watch Steins;gate if you never got around to it; plays kind of similar in the context of trying to get the best situation using redos.
>>
>>153558120
>I don't really get why she does hide her good side
I think I get it. It's got to do with her pride.

Back when Ram was a child, I think she actually acted more mature than she does as an adult. Losing her horn probably did a lot more to her ego than she wants to let on. Her sister put a lot of expectations on her to be a confident and in control older sister. Ram's current attitude is probably a result of her trying to maintain that facade.

She "chooses" to be lazy, rather than admit that she's chronically fatigued, and so on. She doesn't like to show worry or panic either. When she's talking about knowing how some people have a hollow character, she's likely referring to herself at the same time. She's not really empty on the inside, but a lot of her shit is a mask.
>>
>>153558445
Thought No Game No Life was a great anime as well. Haven't watched Steins;gate yet though will take a look at it. Thank you anon.
>>
>>153558458
I can see trying to give the impression of being on control, but stuff like undercutting her altruism by bringing up pragmatic reasons for her own actions seems still unnecessary
>>
Question

I saw spoilers about Echidna possessing Anastasia later on in the story, so does Anastasia have any idea about RbD?
>>
>>153558988
The Echidna who possesses her is a spirit that is also called Echidna, not Echidna herself. Who also happens to be Anastasia's fox fur she wears like a small cape. It's her spirit.
>>
>>153559078
so said spirit has nothing to do with the witch Echidna?

>>153559089
I did not have much information and did not understand what type of possession was being discussed, I was assuming it was something similar to what Echidna had proposed to Subaru
>>
>>153559185
Obviously it must have, but i'm not sure if it's stated if that spirit does have a connection. Considering the name they must have.
>>
File: 1480861204632.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480861204632.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
Is it safe? Is he gone now?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-08-23h48m30s840.png (966KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-08-23h48m30s840.png
966KB, 1920x1090px
>>153559272
>>
>>153559185
>>153559253
the spirit Echidna was an artificial spirit created by witch Echidna. It's one of the first things mentioned about it in arc5.
>>
>>153533535
He's already defeated

my heart
>>
>>153559185
>so said spirit has nothing to do with the witch Echidna?
Echidna made the spirit. You can think of it as Puck's and Betty's sibling.

Also, while it shares Echidna's name, it gets called Eridona a lot (a pun, Eri -> scarf).

>I was assuming it was something similar to what Echidna had proposed to Subaru
Very, very different. It suppress Anastasia and takes over her body every now and then.
Anastasia doesn't have a functional Gate, which is why she contracted with Scarf'dna.
Scarf'dna possess Anastasia to absorb mana for her every now and then.
It also gives her business advice and possesses her to act as a body guard*.
But it got stuck in her during Arc 5 and now it can't come out.

*Anastasia is one of the 5 weakest characters in the series (but still above the weakest 2, Subaru and Petra)
Scarf'dna, in Anastasia's body, fights about as well as Anastasia's mercenary captains.
>>
Alright. Some further progress here. Nothing much has happened in this story so far, but it's supposedly a two-parter. Lemonwater says he'll be getting the next one soon, and that it'll be a few more hours until the chef story. However, it has less Rem than he hoped.

Back to the Blessing Day story. Seems there might be some Roswaal and Ram interactions, and a bit of Rem's usual routine of teasing Subaru while he overreacts.
>>
>>153561294
Well there is a problem. Dias has this weird old speech pattern and it's hard to figure out, so it's gonna take even longer. Sorry, I should stop giving ETAs
>>
>>153530911
>tfw no new episode this week
>>
>>153561540
S'ok, man. It'll come when it comes.
>>
>>153561540
Do Emilia stories for a change please or Felt
>>
>>153562287
I don't think he has any of the Felt stories, and I've got no interest in asking him to do one of the Emilia ones.
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.