[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if this turns into NTR i swear to god i will erase all of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 015.png (590KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
590KB, 1114x1600px
if this turns into NTR i swear to god i will erase all of you for exposing me to this.
>>
Worst manga I've ever read in years.
>>
>>153529469
You don't read a lot of manga, do you? You don't know just how lucky you are.
>>
>>153529490
But he is right, not only is the art awkward but the wimpy MC is unbearable. Also the main girl doesn't have any fucking reason why she does things the way she does and comes off as a retard because of this.

>You don't read a lot of manga, do you? You don't know just how lucky you are.
Don't count shoujo and there aren't as many as bad as this one.
>>
delicious gyaru
and delicious brown gyaru
and delicious poseur imouto gyaru
>>
>>153529435
Really? There's exist another guy who manned enough to actually steal her from beta bitch MC?
Picked up.

I swear if OP's lying, I fuck cursed you and all the people you love starting from now you lying piece of fuck,
or maybe you're telling the truth.
We'll see.
>>
>>153529887
Are you lacking reading comprehension?
>>
>>153529941
You said it yourself you faglord, it means there's potential of it.
It means there's exist another guy OTHER THAN MC WHO ACTUALLY BRAVE ENOUGH TO STEAL THE MAIN GIRL FROM BITCH ASS MC.

YOU are the one who actually lack a brain for not reading my post, faglord. Do you even fucking know what NTR means retard?
>>
>>153529435
>>153529887

It becomes kinda reverse-ntr/harem because the mc's female childhood friend appears in the latest chapters and apparently they promised to marry each other back then which makes the gyaru jelly as fuck
>>
>>153529435
It IS going to be NTR for the girl
>>
>>153529995
>It becomes kinda reverse-ntr/harem
Why not MC choose one and gives the other to another guy that OP mention?

There IS a potential of NTR in this right?
>>
I highly doubt it but realistically he'd have it coming, so I wouldn't be mad, just disappointed.
>>153529995
>"loser" MC already has a girl promised to him
Why do writers do this? There are no real stakes. It's just the MC figuratively screwing around. At least if there's a male rival in the picture who he feels will take the cute gyaru away from him, it would put fire under his feet.
>>
>>153530572
This.
>>
>faggots hating on the MC again
Whats wrong? Cant self insert as him?
>>
>>153531050
Is this the new defense of every pathetic protagonist?
>>
File: 1437757819292.png (235KB, 506x658px) Image search: [Google]
1437757819292.png
235KB, 506x658px
>>153531089
>hes shit because he does things i would never do!
>>
>>153530965
>>153530572
Fuck off samefag.

Fuck off back to >>>/h/.
>>
>>153531089
Lurk more. MC's friends give him horribly bad advice based on the poen they watched and read.
>>
>>153531089
Yes.
>>153531197
>taking girl advice from a bunch of losers
So he's also retarded.
>>
>>153529435
Your own fault for not dropping it like hot garbage after a couple chapters. The MC is absolutely dogshit and deserves everything shit that could happen to him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.