[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ne junon boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Why is this series still going on? The anime made me realize how perfectly it works as something short and sweet. The manga is slowly becoming aimlessly stupid like all slice of life and she'll either need to spice it up with death or loli romance.

>meet naru's deadbeat father who is an asshole
>handa has conflict with him that...goes nowhere after naru cries over her dad never coming to see her
>handa goes home and the Director's granddaughter is in love with him, lost a bunch of weight just to romance him
>he becomes good friends with her then rejects her and leaves back to the island
>kawafuji is jealous of his decision to quit calligraphy (yes, he did this) and become a teacher because it means they won't be together anymore
>is also jealous of handa having a gay moment with another guy on the island

Where is any of this fucking going. He quit calligraphy, he's going to stay on the island and be a teacher, he promised Naru he'd be a stand in for her father since he sucks...where is there to go from here that isn't Usagi Drop territory?
>>
>>153525751
special guest appearance of the handa-squad
>>
>>153525751
>she'll either need to spice it up with death
She already did, though. The old lady's death and funeral were great for such a minor side character.

No comment on any of this because I didn't even realize there were rips that far until this thread. I should catch up.
>>
File: 1410670173222.webm (1MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410670173222.webm
1MB, 848x480px
>>153525751
>spice it up with loli romance
This needs to happen.
>>
>>153525751
This fucking OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRaMnvKRc
>>
4 years now right?
>>
>>153526532
>Suggested: Sweet Drops - Puffy (Usagi Drop OP)
>>
>>153525751
>Why is this series still going on?
Money, the author know he wont get lucky like he did with Barakamon if he starts over with another story, so he's asically dragging his/her story.
>>
>>153528194
he did start over with another story, it even got an anime
>>
>>153525751
>why?
Authors gotta eat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.